All Comments on 'Summer to Remember'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 month ago

Not five stars, but TEN ! So captivating! What a summer of discoveries, starting with modeling girls clothes and ending up accepting oneself; being the gurl, for a guy and how right it ALL feels! Unlike my life, Les was encouraged and supported. Only in Les's mind, was there doubt. You wrote about one hiding from oneself, or owning your life? What a good, deep question, I should ask myself. If I had a guy like Tony and a few non-judgmental, supportive friends in my life, then maybe like Les/Leslie, I could finally accept/afford me too.

I wanted to write much more about this story about self-discovery, how intense sex feels and the morning after guilt because one liked it! Then sex with Tony - "Surrendering your soul to someone you love." Much more intimate and satisfying than any drug could offer! What a summer!

coyote62coyote62about 1 month ago

Great story...loved it.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 1 month ago

@ShelbyDawn57, this was a beautiful story of self-discovery and acceptance. Leslie’s transgressions were disappointing and sad, but believable. They could happen to any of us, under certain circumstances.

I’m glad you wrote Tony to be such a standup guy. Of course, I wouldn’t expect anything less from you.

I loved it.

Much love,

Raquel

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 month ago

Dang that was fantastic and so well written. Thanks for sharing your talent.

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 1 month ago

Loved it. great story and great writing

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amandaabout 1 month ago

Shelby. I wish you could write my gf Toni and Is future in a story. Still that damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your story was well worth reading. I gave it 5 stars but would have give it 10 if the system allowed it.

MelindaBanghiMelindaBanghiabout 1 month ago

È una storia meravigliosa e anche questa volta sei riuscita a riempirmi il cuore di emozioni.

Sei bravissima.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

i criedd from the time she went to the club to the next day. i guess i also forgot who wrote this and expected a less than happy ending until she came clean to aunt judy, who honestly is the goat in this story.

i read a good bit of trans erotica and usually get disappointed that it ends up being meaner or sadder than i expect from the description, clearly its not all for me. i'm glad i find some creators like you who write nicer stories. and its almost comforting that i know yours will almost always have a happy ending. you might make me cry in the beginning and middle but it'll all be better at the end and i find that's just what i need sometimes.

lastly, we should all be so lucky to find a Tony. i mean, that line about not caring whats "under the hood," might just melt me if i heard someone say that. very smooth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This wimp needs an older man to own him and sell his holes to the sickos who want to use the boi for their fantasies.

FernVillaFernVillaabout 1 month ago

Excellent story brilliantly written.

As much as it stands as a complete story as-is, I would love to read want happens next in Leslie's life. My imagination is vivid but has a tendency to stick to favourite themes, so I'd love to read your take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this tremendously! I transitioned many years ago and my life was very similar. I love the woman I am now after learning some hard lessons in life. Great read!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 1 month ago

The beauty in this amazing story is that it addresses some of the psychology that lies behind Leslie/Les issues. No dad was ever in the picture which most psychologists suggest can lead to some sexual ambiguity but in this case, a desire for what Les never had, the love and nurture of a man - something that Tony provided. This was the beauty of the story - his acceptance, love and nurturing. I think that's what so many of us, gay or otherwise yearn for in our brokenness. Thanks for a great read!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 month ago

Just amazing! I think this is your best story!

CaseyjoCaseyjoabout 1 month ago

I am in such a conundrum. I don't know whether to love you or hate you. I don't hate much of anyone so I chose love. How is it every time you conduct a master class in storytelling? Some stories are excellent, then, like this one, you just take it to the next level of perfection. Only the correct stones were overturned, leaving words and emotions unwritten because they weren't necessary.

Why would I hate you? Complete jealousy. As much as I try, my writing would never come to the beautiful elegance you, without question, continue to enthrall us with.

I end this note with love and admiration, for the world is a better place with your exceptional talent. Please never, ever, stop.

huggybarebodyhuggybarebodyabout 1 month ago

That story was very professionally written and totally engrossing all the way through. I look forward to reading many more of your stories. Thank you.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriabout 1 month ago

Absolutely. Riveting! This tale, and you are in my top three of All. Time!

Thank you!

Remmy

bdave2bdave2about 1 month ago

Well written, erotic, and nicely developed characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Shelby you are hereby validated. Loved every paragraph

AeneaTAeneaTabout 1 month ago

What a beautiful, tender, loving story. Thanks for remaining true to the characters you created, and not getting dark to make it more sexy. I empathize and longed for this type of life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story, I just love being a Crossdresser. Thank you for another great adventure.💕🇦🇺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What i like about your stories is the reality. It gives life to your charitars.

Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 month ago

I’d read this once before didn’t rate it or even commented on it, I’m sorry, it’s such a beautiful read and so soulful in just the right places. Yes indeed your characters are believable and that so much makes reading this story so enjoyable. Thank you kindly for sharing your craft with us all. xxx

4Leather4Leatherabout 1 month ago

Loved it. Just making a small mistake in live you really find out who really loves you for who you are.

SexySenior56SexySenior56about 1 month ago

I think this may be your best work to date. Loved the characters, loved the twists, loved the humor, and of course the happy ending. Good job!

chazmj1schazmj1s29 days ago

OMG. I love this story. So much love and support, and Tony; I love that he stayed supportive after what happened at the party.

I can always count on you for that happy ending, too. I'm either smiling or crying when I finish one of your stories, or both.

I swear, you are the Transgender Hallmark channel for Literiotica. :)

Please never stop.

JonAPlayerJonAPlayer28 days ago

New heights is all I can think of. Wonderful!

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard25 days ago

I lost count of how many times I cried reading this.

Thanks!

I was worried about Leslie after the BDSM shoot, too invested in your character I suppose. I like how you handled that part of the story. It was hard to read, because I wanted her to have her first time with Tony. But a good story has some conflict, some resolution, a love story, and some self discovery.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading them.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel021 days ago

I love your stories, but I have to confess when the bondage shoot part part began i had a serious anxiety attack. I noticed that the usual promise of a happy ending was missing, and i know you like to try new things. I considered stopping reading at that point, but not knowing how it would end was equally distressing. I think sometimes I become too involved in the characters, and "watching" the car crash that followed was so difficult. I think we all regret certain events from our youth and remembering that Leslie is 21 had me pleading with you that all would be well. The rollercoaster was inverted, in free fall and so wanted to "get off", but i was spell bound. Your writing is amazing and i felt like an observer, i wanted to scream, to warn Leslie, lead her to safety, but was helpless. The ride bounced around for another page or so and then recovered. You have no idea the relief I felt by the time i reached the end. I had to read it a second time to truly appreciate it. Luv Chloe x.

aglex59aglex5921 days ago

Beautiful story, i loved it and i appreciate the happy ending. Thanks for your work and time.

LatinaprincesssLatinaprincesss21 days ago

This one is definitely very relatable and had me reliving my youth. Talk about triggering memories. It's as if you wrote my story with only minor differences... Thank you for all your well written stories. <tear>.

Christy76Christy7615 days ago

What a great story. I loved putting myself in Leslie’s position. Thank you😍

PRTNDRPRTNDRabout 11 hours ago

A wonderful love story, beautifully written and very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...