Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like silk, her tongue covered every inch of his shaft before dropping down to his balls. One at a time they disappeared into her mouth, until she released them and then returned her attention to his now glistening dick. Taking its entirety once more into her mouth, Bernadette applied such pressure that she knew it would only take a little more effort to gain her prize.

Bernadette deep throated him one last time, then released her grip on the base of his cock. His body quaked and a sudden rush of energy drained from every pore of his body.

The recesses of her throat filled with the first burst of his warm and salty whiteness. She quickly swallowed it without hesitation, knowing that there was much more to come. A second wave followed a few moments later. This time, she allowed it to fill her mouth, permitting herself time to savor the taste as she whirled her tongue from one side of her mouth to the other. A third spurt she let slide out of the corners of her mouth and down the base of his cock. Then she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, relishing both the tangy taste and the intoxicating aroma of his youthful sex.

Finally, sensing he was spent, Bernadette took him within her mouth one last time and began to wash away the last remnants of her efforts. By the time his young manhood slipped from her, not a trace remained.

"Oh how I've missed that." Bernadette purred as she slowly ran her fingers along Michael now semi-erect cock. "I'd almost forgotten how good it could feel."

Back in the days before she'd met Joshua McKenzie at college, Bernadette White had been quite the skilled cocksucker. She'd been quite honest when she told her future husband that she'd never had intercourse with any man before him. What she failed to mention was that she'd kept her virginity intact by sucking off every young man she'd dated since she was 16.

The memory of many of those young men flashed in her mind. Some of them had been just about Michael's age. A wide smile crossed her face as she laid her head across Michael's lap, continuing to gently caress his still wet cock.

Less than ten minutes earlier, Karyn had sat at the kitchen table, sipping the cup of tea she had made for herself. With each passing minute, she was finding it exceedingly difficult to just sit there and try to act normal while her lover tried to seduce her nephew in the next room. It would really be better, she told herself, if she went for a walk and left the house altogether. Yet as much as that idea made sense, she couldn't bring herself to leave.

From the many times she'd seen her nephew in shorts or swim trunks over the summer, Karyn had a fairy good mental image of his body. -- less of course his more private areas. Now she tried to picture them as well. Long ago, when her husband had been alive, Karyn and Jack used to frequent a nudist colony in southern Florida. On more than a few occasions, they'd been joined on their vacations by Michael's parents. Nothing ever happened between them of course, but it had only been human nature that caused Karyn to take the time to check out her brother in law. At the time, she remembered being suitably impressed. Now she couldn't help but wonder how the son might compared to his father.

"A little peek couldn't hurt," Karyn thought to herself as she looked at the closed door to the living room. "Just to satisfy my curiosity."

Leaving her cup of tea to grow cold on the table, Karyn quietly opened the swinging door -- just enough to lean in and take a quick look. She had chosen almost the exact moment that Bernadette had slid Michael's cock into her mouth.

"Shit!" Karyn said under her breath as she watched his hardness move in and out of her friend's mouth.

Having taken a major step in just opening that door, Karyn wasn't about to close it so quickly. After all, she hadn't gotten a good look at Michael's cock yet, hidden as it was in Bernadette's mouth.

The sight before her quickly captivated Karyn. Despite her own sexual experience, she'd never seen a woman give a blow job before -- at least not in real life. Under her thin dress, she could feel her body growing quite warm. The older woman spread her legs and slid her left hand up beneath her dress, coming to rest against the source of that building fire.

With a firm motion, she began to slowly stroke herself. With her right hand she reached up inside her dress and began to play with her nipples which had already hardened to her touch. She began to feel a nice warm glow spreading out from her womanhood. It was almost as if she were sharing the act in front of her.

Karyn's masturbation effort grew in intensity as she watched Bernadette lick her nephew's balls. This gave her an unobstructive view of her nephew's cock and she was glad to see that heredity ran true. As for now retreating back into the kitchen, it didn't even ever her mind.

A sigh escaped Karyn's lips as she watched Michael's cock explode into Bernadette's mouth. Her hands raced across her breasts and pussy as she imaged herself in Bernadette's place, savoring every drop of his eruption. She wished she had time to bring herself to orgasm, but knew she'd pushed her luck as far as she dared. Finally, reluctantly, she let the door swing closed.

She paused on the other side of the closed door, tempted to step back in. Not wanting to give in again to temptation, Karyn decided to take a little walk in the night air. If nothing else, it might help her to cool down little. If not, she could always give Angelo a call.

"Mmmm," Bernadette purred as she climbed back up onto the couch next to Michael and slid her hand up under his shirt, stroking his fine chest hair. "Now that was a wonderful appetizer. But what say we get you a little more ready for the main course." she added as she began to unbutton his shirt with her other hand.

Still as horny as he'd ever been in his life, Michael was not about to object as the nude woman next to him removed his clothes. As each article of clothing came off, Bernadette kissed the freshly exposed skin beneath it. In no time at all, the sandy haired teen was as naked as could be.

With lust in her eyes, Bernadette swung over and came to a rest in Michael's lap. Gyrating her hips, she pressed the cheeks of her ass against his young cock. She could feel it growing to a new hardness beneath her. As it grew to it's full length, she was able to shift her position and rub her pussy against it as well.

"Oooo, that feels nice," Bernadette said as she leaned forward and pressed her breasts against his face.

Eager to accept her offering, Michael leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. Skillfully he swirled his tongue around the small stub, alternating between soft kisses and gentle bites. Bernadette's mounds were much smaller than Cindy's, to which he had so recently become accustomed, but they were no less enjoyable.

It brought to mind a little saying he once heard his older sister telling a girlfriend. When it came to a girl's breast size, anything more than a mouthful was wasted. A small breast was just as enjoyable as a large one. At the time, Michael thought it was just something they were saying to make them feel better since neither was exactly well endowed. Now he was delighted to find it was indeed true.

Alternating between her petite globes, Michael covered them with kisses and long, sensual licks. At the same time, she reached down between her legs and took hold of his fully enlarged cock. Playfully she tugged it, causing a similar reaction from the lips wrapped around her equally enlarged nipples.

Unable to wait any longer, Bernadette lifted herself upward and guided his cock until it rested against the entrance of her wet pussy.

She paused a moment. Her emerald green eyes looked into his baby blues. The fire between her legs flared in intensity as she saw the hunger in those eyes.

Dropping an inch, she eased his cockhead inside her. It slid in effortlessly, her excitement having paved the way. Then in a quick motion she dropped all the way and took him totally within her.

Michael gasped at the sudden envelopment of his young manhood. The wet pressure around it brought a smile of satisfaction to his face. As Bernadette began to move up and down on his pole, the sensations grew in intensity. Bracing her hands against the back of the couch, Bernadette began to rise and drop with an ever increasing frequency. Faster and faster, she pumped, creating a suction that drew his cock further and further inside her.

"Oh God....Bernadette!.." Michael called out as he tried to match her motions, totally banishing the image of her as Mrs. Reverend McKenzie from his mind.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she cried out in response. "Give me that cock, fuck me harder!"

At the rate she was moving, Bernadette knew that he would cum quickly. Few young men his age had any kind of self control. A few minutes later she felt his body tensing. Lifting herself higher so that his cock nearly fell out of her, she drove herself down on it with a fury. Up again she raised and then down with the same abandon. Twice more was all it took as she felt the first hot burst erupt inside her.

Slamming her body down upon him, Bernadette grabbed his arms and pulled him to her. Her mouth sought out his and she kissed him passionately while his seed spread within her. Holding him pressed tightly against her, she continued to pump his still firm cock until his balls had been squeezed of every last drop of that beautiful white cream.

"Oh yes." she gasped as she collapsed against him and pulled his face between the valley of her mounds.

She held him tight against her, their eyes closed tight as they enjoyed the comfort of each other's bodies. The only sound heard in the room was the beating of their hearts and the soft laboring of their breaths.

After a time and with great reluctance, Bernadette let go and climbed off of him. She had wanted that moment to go on and on. For one brief instant, all the world had seemed perfect.

Realizing that Bernadette was now off him, Michael opened his eyes. The blond woman already had her underwear back on. It also seemed to Michael that she was trying hard not to look at his naked body. A body she had been so taken with such a short time before.

"I have to get home." Bernadette said in an almost embarrassed voice as she pulled her dress over her head.

Dressed once more in a manner that the people of Eaglestone expected of a minister's wife, Bernadette also underwent a major change in personality.

"Michael, I really don't know what to say," she said as she gathered up her belongings. "I don't know how to explain my behavior. You have to believe me that I've never done anything like this before."

Michael, who had now covered himself, much to Bernadette's relief, looked into her eyes. Much to his surprise, despite the twin facts that he had walked in on her licking his Aunt's pussy as well as having fucked him like a waterfront whore, he believed her.

"It's all right, Mrs. McKenzie," he said, unable to think of her as anything else right now. "That wasn't you. That was someone else."

Bernadette managed a weak smile, then turned and quickly exited the room. Moments later, Michael could hear her car pulling out of the driveway.

By the time Karyn came back from her walk, Michael had showered and gone to bed. She decided not to disturb his rest. Better to wait until the morning before they discussed what had happened tonight. Besides, she wasn't sure she trusted herself to venture into his bedroom right now.

The next morning at breakfast, Michael surprised Karyn by announcing that he was going to head home a few days early. Not mentioning the events of the night before, he simply said he wanted to take care of some things before the school year started. The redhead thought about it a bit and decided that it was for the best. She even offered to help him pack.

Epilogue

In the weeks and months that followed, Michael quickly became caught up in the hustle of college life and the events of that summer became the stuff of memory. He did a great deal of growing up that year, surprising his parents by making the dean's list and actually becoming serious about a girl at school.

Aunt Karyn continued to keep in touch with him but never mentioned Bernadette in any of her letters. That was until he got one that came with a few photographs the following September.

The first showed Karyn beaming as she held her new goddaughter. Standing beside her, an even greater joy reflected in their faces were the parents of that bundle of joy, the Reverend and Mrs. McKenzie. In a much closer photograph of the baby, which he read had been named Michelle, he could see that she had the most striking deep blue eyes.

END (c) Ann Douglas 1996