All Comments on 'Summer Vacation Ch. 04'

by mustbeyou106

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
THIS IS SOOOO HOT !

YOU DIDN'T MISS A BEAT . FANTASTIC JOB OF KEEPING THE STORY ALIVE AT EVERY TURN .YOU WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY FOR CREDABILITY .NICE JOB .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Super

Great just like the other 3 before it; hope you don't stop writing more.

lipkisslipkissabout 18 years ago
Great story

I got real hard reading your story. I hope you will write more. Feel free to e-mail me if you wish. I love to get mail.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Ahhhh...when it was so new and fresh

There is nothing better than seeing the wonders of sex through young, fresh, inexperienced eyes. Everything is new and completely mind-blowing. Those fantastic new feelings just keep on cuming. It was the very best time of my life, learning, and experiencing the joys of wringing out the most pleasure from my body, and then having the even more wonderous experience of finally giving it back to a lover. It is what makes being a frail human completely worth it all. I hope there is alot more to this amazingly hot tale...

thesadwriterthesadwriterover 17 years ago
One of the Best Series Ever

Very nice and detailed! Short and to the point, but not rushed. Great end also! Like a clssic porn film on paper! I haven't written here in 5 years or more and I know how busy life can keep us; but I know you have some new stories just brewing in you. Let's have em already!!:)

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Hot Little Series!

I really liked your series. It seemed very true to life. Perhaps it was autobiographical??? Give us more, please!

ChevMan69ChevMan69about 16 years ago
Beautifully Done!!!

You mastered the art of two young lovers finding their way toward the pleasures of man and woman. All four chapters are very well done and exciting to read about. Just wish you had not stopped as the summer is young. Thank you for the pleasure of reading your art.

ChevMan69ChevMan69about 16 years ago
Beautifully Done!!!

You mastered the art of two young lovers finding their way toward the pleasures of man and woman. All four chapters are very well done and exciting to read about. Just wish you had not stopped as the summer is young. Thank you for the pleasure of reading your art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great job

great job I just wish that you kept it going it was soooo hot.

Jim

Birddog10Birddog10about 16 years ago
ABSOLUTELY HOT! ALL FOUR CHAPTERS!

Oh, don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, incredible!

All four chapters where amazing, I loved the story! So brilliantly detailed also, good job. Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

amazing storyline, amazing writing

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
So INCREDIBLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAWD I loved this...incredibly HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!! The way you describe everything in such sensual detail...just can't get enough of this one!!!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Damn it, another fkn unfinished story series. Hate this happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous