All Comments on 'Summer Vacation with My Wife's Family'

by JustinFinaughty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502almost 9 years ago
MIL Incest, oh yeah!

More,but maybe slow the pace a bit with more of the juicy details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nearly Perfect!

Don't take this the wrong way... I loved the story - Really! Keep Writing Please!

However the ONLY thing that kept you from getting 5 stars was that its a little too short & lacking some details.

NOT saying you had to fk all the girls in the first chapter or anything, just that a bit more 'time' spent w/ mom before the girls got home would have been nice.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 9 years ago
Good Start,BAD finish!!!!!!

Liked the story up until the final two paragraphs, then it died. Update chapter one and add a second page dealing with how Mom was satisfied. Take your time developing the scenes,don"t rush the "climax", and make sure ALL participants are happy and feeling good. You have at least two sisters and a wife to include in the festivities, plus any other combinations you care to explore. Plenty of chance to make the effort to create a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Left Hanging

I liked the story, but like the others I felt like I was left hanging. There are so may places that this could go. More details for sure, especially the sex with the MIL. Subsequent chapters could detail sex with the other two sisters too. You have been denied for three weeks and the sex should be almost explosive. This just wasn't enough ....."I spent the rest of the day inside Karen as much as possible,"

Detail it!

kingswedekingswedealmost 9 years ago
Good start to a long story

You started out GREAT and then died. Need to ad more foreplay to the story and then many more chapter with the wife and her sisters. This could develope into g GREAT multi chapter saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

And the next chapter?

sdboatersdboaterover 5 years ago
Nice start

What fun.. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously?

That’s not a story, that’s a *summary* of a story.

petkarespetkaresover 4 years ago
family affairs starting

wow,great story starting,its said mother knows best so im glad she got firsts,hopefully all the girls get one on one time and then maybe an orgy with all!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustinFinaughty@JustinFinaughty
I'm a dirty old man in California, living the dream and sharing some stories that may (or may not have) happened while growing up in the 70s and 80s. I'm probably more vanilla than most on this site, but the people here seem to be fantastic and I'll do my breast to entertain t...