Summer Visit Ch. 01-02

Story Info
18-yr-old Caylee wants her cousin to teach her about sex.
2.8k words
4.18
39.6k
47

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers

This is my very first story posted to Literotica. I have certainly enjoyed reading the stories here for the past couple of years, after a lover (and her husband) introduced me to the site. ;) I have already written most of this story so I'll post the next chapters fairly quickly while I write the ending. I wanted to post the first chapter on Canada Day though, given that I'm Canadian and the story takes place in Toronto.

NB: This story does take a while to get to the actual sex. And as the title suggests, the story involves cousins so if that's not your thing, please check back for one of my other stories of a different genre. Feedback and constructive criticism appreciated! Hope you enjoy...

Day 1 - Friday:

I parked my little blue Honda Civic in the huge driveway in front of the 3-car garage. My Aunt Deb and Uncle Steve were pretty damn rich -- more well-off than my own parents, that's for sure. Looking up at their huge house (almost a mansion, really) made me wish they were the ones footing the bill for my university education! Oh well, at least they were paying me for my "babysitting" gig -- looking after my cousin Caylee for the summer while they were in France. She didn't really need a sitter; she was only 2 & 1/2 years younger than I was and heading into Grade 12 in September, but I wasn't about to argue with them! Unfortunately I was about to lie to them...

My sister Hannah was supposed to be with us for the whole summer but was instead going to be spending lots of time with her secret girlfriend back home (our family was religious and pretty damn close-minded to boot so she was keeping both the GF and the fact that she was a lesbian on the down low). Not so cool to back out on me, but hey, she was going to pay me her share so I didn't really have any complaints. Even if Caylee was still the annoying teen girl I remembered from when we last saw her, I figured I could handle it, no problem.

With all of these thoughts jumbling around in my head, I walked up the front path and rang at the set of double doors at the front entry. It played one of those dumb little melodies that rich people seemed to like having instead of a normal doorbell. I refrained from rolling my eyes.

Uncle Steve opened the door and welcomed me inside with a manly clap on the back. "Matthew! So good to see you! I heard you did very well in your second year at university!". He pulled my suitcase in for me and I set down my backpack and gym bag beside it for now.

"Yes sir" I replied politely "And thanks to you paying me to hold the fort here for the summer, my tuition for third year will be half paid." That was kinda how I saw things -- mostly a house-sitter, taking care of any issues that might be beyond Caylee's skill set. But I suspect her parents were counting more on the "babysitting" role than I was.

"Well, we are happy to help you while you're helping us; we are very grateful you'll be here to keep an eye on our little Caylee-bear!" Uncle Steve confirmed my suspicions while ignoring my hint that I was looking at this little gig differently than they were. Jeez, who still calls their 18-year-old teenager such a baby nickname? I felt embarrassed for her already.

"I'm sure that won't be too much trouble. I'm more worried about working all the gadgets and gizmos -- I hope you're leaving instructions for things like the security system?"

"Of course, of course." he assured me, leading me through the house towards the huge open concept kitchen and family room at the back. "I've prepared a binder with all sorts of info like that, including the rules for Caylee. For instance, there's a list of approved friends allowed over, and times she can do so -- female friends only! I expect you and Hannah to help enforce that one!"

Again my eyes twitched as I tried to resist rolling them. Was he kidding me with the `approved friends' deal? I was kinda glad they were leaving so soon after my arrival, taking advantage of as much of the summer as possible but not wanting to be away while Caylee had been in school I suppose.

"Speaking of `you guys', did Hannah not drive down with you?" he asked, seeming to just be realizing it was just me. With an almost 6-hour drive from home, it would have made sense to carpool; I may have to sell Hannah's lie here.

"Nah, she really wanted her own car. Eager to check out the big city!" Technically, these things were true -- Hannah was eager to check out some of the sights in nearby Toronto, she just wouldn't be doing it this summer. "And she had some plans this weekend -- all the time in the world come Monday though."

Luckily, Uncle Steve made the assumptions I wanted him to -- that Hannah would still be joining us for the summer as planned. Phew, I was glad I didn't have to actually lie. Reaching the kitchen, we connected with Aunt Deb, who was making a nice supper for us all to share -- our one meal all together before they shipped out for their early morning flight tomorrow. She gave me a big hug and fussed over me a bit. Although she shared the family's conservative upbringing and views, my mom's sister seemed a little more genuinely fond of me than her overbearing and strict husband.

"So great to see you, feels like you've gotten even taller than we last saw you but maybe I'm just not used to you being so grown up!" I smiled, endured some more metaphorical cheek-pinching and was glad when they asked me to go out back to check out the pool and call Caylee in for supper while I was at it.

I stepped through the slider doors into a beautifully landscaped yard with a huge in-ground pool and even a hot tub. Wow, this would be like staying at a fancy hotel for me! What a sweet gig.

I continued looking around and could almost hear the record scratch in my brain when my eyes landed on a blond sprawled in a lounge chair. This hottie could not seriously be my little cousin! Wow, OK, get your head out of that train of thought, Jacobson! I scolded myself.

But I mean whoa... from what I remember, Caylee had been pretty smart and nerdy, into things like sci-fi and math. Messy hair, braces, a little chubby but in a cute way. And she'd had an aggravating crush on me that had led to her following me around at family things. Before our grandparents died, we used to get together a lot more often but that was several years ago now so I hadn't seen her in a good long time. My dad was a little more chill than the family he'd married into (especially my uncle) so I suspected he was happy to avoid them.

But this young woman was... well, extremely attractive. My brain wasn't quite letting me go to "sexy" but that wouldn't have been inaccurate. Even wearing a very modest one-piece swimsuit did nothing to hide her generous curves.

About when I was able to stick my eyeballs back in my head was when she noticed me and scrambled to her feet. "Matty!" she called out excitedly. She took a moment to shove her feet into a pair of flip flops before jogging my way. OMG, the bouncing... it was almost mesmerizing. I mentally smacked myself and again tried to keep my thoughts on the appropriate track. Right in time to have this hyper young thing jump at me with a hug in mind.

"Hey kiddo!" I replied, my brain a mess of confusing thoughts, scrambling like someone in an upside-down kayak trying to right itself. If I felt like I could have gotten away with ruffling her (sleek!, golden!, shiny!...) hair to try to reiterate the point that I was her friendly older cousin, I would have, But she immediately frowned at the "kiddo".

"Oh don't you start that!" she scoffed, crossing her arms and giving me an eye roll big enough to make up for the ones I hadn't executed in front of Uncle Steve.

I held up my hands. "OK OK sorry!" I apologized quickly and lowered my voice to continue "I have actually been thinking that all this `babysitting' stuff your parents are talking about is total crap. But give me a bit to get used to the idea of you being so much older, 'kay?".

My confession seemed to have appeased her for now. "OK." she agreed. Then she uncrossed her arms (oh thank God!) from underneath her perky breasts. Yep, those are new, my mind noted before I smacked those thoughts back again.

"Anyways, your folks wanted me to let you know supper's ready." I swept my arm towards the door. "Après vous, ma'amemoiselle..."

That got a bit of a giggle out of her and she went ahead of me into the house, hips swaying in a way that I'm sure was completely innocent but looked very provocative to me.

Holy shit, was I just saying this was going to be like a hotel vacation? Scratch that -- this was going to be the summer of temptations from the devil.

* * * *

Day 2 - Saturday:

The next morning, I rolled out of bed early. I loved the guest bedroom I was staying in -- the sheets were the most comfy I'd ever slept in. And though it wouldn't take much to improve upon my dorm room at school, I had just spent a couple months back home with my parents to kick off my summer since my university exams were done by the end of April as opposed to Caylee's high school exams in mid-June. Both of those places had me in a single bed whereas here I had a whole queen to myself!

After a light breakfast all together (thankfully much quicker than the drawn-out supper of the night before), Caylee and I helped her parents drag down their luggage and ran around for them making sure they hadn't forgotten anything like cameras or jackets or whatever else. They'd be away for all of July and almost all of August so it was pretty crucial they not leave anything important behind. Once everything was figured out, Caylee gave her parents good-bye hugs. I got a hug from Aunt Helen but mostly got more "take care of our baby" type talk from my uncle. Then they had more hugs for Caylee. I was worried I'd have to shove them out the door but the cab honked from the front drive and they were finally off.

Phew! I'd survived my aunt and uncle without lying about my sister once! I'm pretty sure Caylee already knew that Hannah was not coming -- they chatted more often than I did (and used the same social media platforms). Closing the door behind them, I turned around to see Caylee smiling up at me.

"Uh, so, what should we do today?" I asked.

"How about a swim?" she asked.

"Maybe another time." I hedged, wanting to avoid the reactions I had to her in her swimsuit yesterday.

"I'll hold you to that!" she said and off she went. In ten minutes, when I was trying to figure out the entertainment system, she bounced down the stairs, now in a bikini (I suspected she'd borrowed that from a friend and had been hiding it in her drawer!).

"C'mon out later if you want!" she called. Um nope, I thought to myself, bad idea!

That night at supper, we talked about plans for the summer. "So how strict are you going to be about the friends thing?" she asked me with a frown.

"Well, although I don't agree with how strict your parents are about stuff, I'm not the one making the rules so yah, I do kinda feel like I have to stick to their decisions."

"Ugh, soooo not fun. Do you know how tough it is to be the only 18-year-old who can't have male friends over? Even with supervision? It's ridiculous!"

"I get that, I really do. What can we do to make your summer vacay more fun even while sticking to your parents' rules? And honestly, I'm all up for loopholes."

"I knew I liked you for a reason, Matty! Hmm... there's like swimming and video games, having my girl friends over at least." She paused, tapping her finger to her lips like she was thinking. She leaned forward and I struggled to keep my eyes above her neck during every single second. "Ya know..." she started. "Nah, it's silly!" she dismissed herself and poked her food around her plate. I felt sorry for the girl, here she was trapped in a gilded cage and she seemed so dejected about it.

"It's OK, I swear I won't judge, what is it?" I prodded her to voice her ideas.

"Since I haven't really had the life of a typical teenager, I'd really love to hear some stories about your teen years. And your experience at uni so far! And... if I could ask some questions about stuff that would be really helpful."

"Yah sure of course!"

"It's just that sometimes my friends talk about stuff." she continued. "And I feel so left out. Sometimes I don't even know what the heck they're talking about! But wouldn't dare admit it or ask them because ya know..."

"I get that -- wanting to save face in front of your friends."

"Exactly. So that's not an option. And my parents are super strict with my internet use too! They spy on my phone and laptop."

"Caylee I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all this shhh... stuff." I told her sincerely. Even before I'd left for university, my parents weren't that bad. Sure they were almost as religious and conservative as Caylee's folks but nowhere near as overprotective!

"OK and that makes me think of something else! Please don't censor your language around me. I actually want to hear all the swear words!" she had a big grin at this idea.

"Are you sure?" I'd been raised to be extremely courteous so this went against my instincts a little.

"Yes! You won't offend me, honest. Don't you think I'd better get some of this stuff figured out before I head off to university? If my parents think I'm living here only to have them continue to baby me, they are so wrong! I will still want to have fun and meet new people. Especially coming from an all-girl private school. I've worked really hard to get good grades and could get enough of a scholarship to go somewhere else for school if I'd really wanted to."

"Good for you, Caylee, I really admire that. I've had to work to pay a good chunk of my own way and it's tough but I think it's made my education even more valuable to me."

"Thanks." she said, looking down and blushing at the praise. "So it's a plan? You'll swear around me and talk to me and teach me stuff? Maybe let me use your laptop?"

"Absolutely." I promised. She got up and gave me a hug before dancing off to put her dishes in the dishwasher. I brought my stuff as well and accepted her invite to come watch a movie.

"You pick something, I'll get my pyjamas on -- it'll be like a real PJ Party!" she said excitedly, running up the stairs. She returned a few minutes later wearing a comfortable T-shirt (no bra though) and some loose pyjama pants. `Keep your eyes to yourself, Jacobson!' I mentally coached myself.

Movie Night was actually really fun though. We put a movie on but also ended up chatting a lot. She wanted to know about my teen years so I told her some stories about my days in high school. I wasn't a crazy wild child, but like many teens had been to parties where there was alcohol, sometimes a bit of pot. I avoided any of the harder stuff -- my post-grad education and future career had been too important.

Caylee seemed to soak it all up, and I felt really bad for her, having to live vicariously through my stories. She should have the freedom to get out and explore this stuff on her own, I felt. But, my hands were tied. I was determined not to go breaking the rules. I'd promised Caylee's parents I'd take care of her.


qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers