All Comments on 'Summer Visit Ch. 09'

by qchickie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Getting to that point where hopefully neither of them can resist because they are falling in love and want to be together as a couple. So when they eventually get around to the really important activity is she going to have a baby in her womb? even sis might want to join in for the fun of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your story

How long until we see the next chapter?

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 3 years ago
Again you did it

I am so drawn in to your writing style and the characters. Please continue this and let the parental visit end quickly. Clean writing, no homophone errors, good variety of words used to refer to acts and anatomy. Just great all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very nice foreshadowing regarding the upcoming visit from the sister. The threesome with girl-girl videos are intriguing as to how they will inspire Caylee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This story keeps getting better and better. But when is Matt going to figure out he's the prey? The poor naive guy. Well, hopefully the fallout won't be too bad. Still lots of time in the summer to have more and more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sister

Definitely get the sister involved

qchickieqchickieover 3 years agoAuthor

Thx so much for all the comments! Much appreciated since this is the first time I've shared my writing here. Chapter 10 is maybe about 1/4 of the way done so hopefully will be up by mid-Sept. The ending has been planned from the start but don't worry - it will leave open the possibility for us to "visit" these characters in the future. ;)

In the meantime, I have another story I've been writing this summer which is already 4 chapters in - you can expect those chapters to come out pretty quickly once this story is wrapped up. Thx again and pls stay tuned!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Superior story excellent

Each chapter leaves me wanting more. The buildup in each ends just at the right point making the reader wonder when the eventual climax will take place the anticipation is almost teasing. I am sure your ending will be great but at the same time disappointing at least until you hopefully put them back in touch in later years, but I still wait with anticipation to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy crap!

Im glad to hear your thinking of another story. I really hope you keep this going at some point.

Your writing is amazing btw. I look forward to reading your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so erotic. Could not resist stroking and a really powerful result even if messy. Thanks.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

This is a seriously hot story. I love it as Caylee discovers her love of cum and the pleasure she can give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqchickie@qchickie
May2022 Update - Back online after 2 awful semesters and lost passwords! I've spent 2 hours panicking because I couldn't remember the password to my writing docs but I finally remembered! First part of Chapter 6 has been posted (5K+ words!). Sorry for the long wait & thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES