Summer Visit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded in agreement and reached for my dick, giving it one long stroke from top to bottom and holding it at the base for her. Caylee licked her lips and seemed to lose track of her own plans to undress, distracted by the sight of me nude. When her eyes came back into clear focus, she shook her head and gave me a little smile.

"Oops, where was I?" Caylee sounded a little breathless. `Good', I thought `this I can handle'. As long as we were both stupid with lust, we could take turns having the control. Between the two of us we should be able to avoid crashing. I didn't mind if Caylee was in the driver's seat as long as I had the driving instructor's second set of pedals.

Our eyes remained connected (now that Caylee had pulled hers away from my dick with what looked like extreme effort). I gave myself a couple of extremely slow strokes and Caylee appeared to melt a little. She rewarded me for the show by giving me one of her own, slowly dragging her little shorts down her sexy legs and stepping out of them with graceful feet, showing off those pretty painted toenails.

Getting back onto the bed, Caylee made a production of crawling back up to me. Her long blond hair hung down all the way to the mattress, her breasts swinging gently but demonstrating their youthful firmness. She crawled close to my lap and I think I stopped breathing completely when her left knee was pressing into the mattress within a few centimetres of my balls, her right knee on the other side of my left leg so that she straddled it. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my upper thigh. Her breasts just barely grazed my chest.

Just when I thought I would pass out from the lack of oxygen, Caylee gracefully rolled to the side, coming back to sit beside me with her back along the bed frame and pillows, curled up into my side once more. I slowly exhaled and turned to look at her.

"It's official, you have learned too much about how to be sexy! I may have to cut you off." I teased her, feeling for a moment like I was the innocent 18-year-old and that Caylee was an experienced seductress. She grinned at the compliment, proud to have come so far. I knew I'd feel more reassured if Caylee actually had to even try to be sexy. But her skills of seduction were barely intentional and seemed to be mostly effortless.

"Hmm, I like that you think I'm sexy but I think the big sign on my forehead that screams `virgin' may impact the sexiness just a little." she replied, stroking her hand on my chest as she pressed into my side. She seemed intent on exploring every inch of me in detail - stroking her fingers through my smattering of chest hair, tracing a line down my sternum.

"I'd say it only adds to it." I informed Caylee. "The whole first-time fantasy is a pretty common one."

"Really?" Caylee was surprised to hear this, almost to the point of disbelief. "Tell me!" Her exploring hand changed to a flattened palm, spreading over my chest and abs.

"We'll come back to that later; enough talking for now. Lay back and show me how you've been touching yourself." I wanted to distract her from exploring any further south and turn the focus back on her.

She peeled herself away from my side but stayed close. Focusing on the TV screen, she started lightly tracing her fingers over her body, sometimes using her fingernails to scratch gently at her skin. I stroked my dick in a very leisurely manner, interested in keeping her company much more so than achieving my own orgasm. Knowing how I usually felt in the vicinity of my sexy cousin, I knew I would come far too soon if I jerked off in earnest.

We watched the scene unfolding before us. I had chosen something a little different for tonight, just to test the boundaries of where Caylee's kinkiness might reach. If she'd experienced shame about heterosexual sex, I was willing to bed she hadn't even allowed herself to consider the appeal of sex with other women, whether as something fun to try or just to watch or fantasize about. Not that I would ever push her in any direction, but I figured it would be good to show her what was out there!

The video I'd found introduced a straight couple who were making out on a couch. The man slowly peeled his partner (a brunette) out of her blouse and skirt. After some above-the-waist touching, she got up and stood in front of where he sat, letting him gently nibble at her skin around the waist while palming the silky panties covering her ass. He skimmed his hands down her beautiful long legs. Suddenly, another woman (this one with blonde hair in a cute ponytail) came through what looked like the main entrance to the open concept apartment, dropping a gym bag on the floor to indicate she lived there. In the usual porn-lacking-significant-plot style, she hesitated for barely a minute of glaring at her supposed boyfriend/husband/partner before deciding to become involved in the action. The blonde was soon stripped down to her bra and panties as well and the women caressed each other.

Caylee was watching with a pretty wide-eyed expression but didn't seem to find the material unappealing. In fact, whether due to the visuals or her own touch, her nipples were now stiff little pink peaks surrounded by goose bumps. They looked so delicious, I had to remind myself of the primary goal - Caylee needed to learn to do this for herself.

After a few minutes of her very gentle touches, Caylee started to play with her nipples. The two women in the video were topless by now and doing the same to each other while the man watched, stroking himself through his pants.

Caylee seemed to want to divide her attention between looking at the video and looking at me, so I kept up my strokes for her benefit. When the first little bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip of my cock, I spread it over the head. I saw Caylee staring at the resulting shiny surface.

"Can I taste your pre-cum again?" she asked innocently, reminding me of last night when she had pressed one little finger onto the head of my cock, spread it around slightly to gather up enough for a little sample, and brought it up to her mouth to lick off. Just the memory of that image was insanely hot, and if I hadn't already leaked a few drops when Caylee had half-straddled me, I certainly would have at that question and the memory it triggered.

"OK." I replied. Like I could say no to that! Caylee got up on her knees, turning slightly towards my body instead of facing straight out towards the foot of the bed. I watched her delicate hand, preparing to feel a soft digit swirling around on my tip. I again stroked down my dick and grasped the base to hold it still for her. She did reach for me with her right hand, but instead of gathering the liquid on her fingertip, she grabbed my cock with her whole hand. I waited to see what she would do; I don't know if I could have pushed her away while enjoying the unexpected feeling of her delicate hand wrapped around my dick. I was paralyzed with ecstasy.

Caylee started to slowly stroke with a feather-light touch and I moaned, partly to let her know she was doing all right and partly because I just couldn't contain my sounds of enjoyment. I had fantasized about this very thing, those soft hands around me, hesitant but curious. She treated my dick almost as though it were something fragile, giving it all of her care and attention. Her eyes stayed mostly fixed on her hand's movements but she would glance at my expression occasionally. After several minutes of this, my eyelids fluttered and it felt like my eyes were rolling back in my head. Shit, it felt so amazing, even better than I'd fantasized it would. Suddenly, she took advantage of my relaxed-yet-transfixed state by bending over and putting her mouth around my cock!

"Caylee!" I gasped in shock. My hand carded into the hair beside her temple, but I couldn't make myself pull her away and she certainly didn't let up. I was sure I'd never felt so torn - my body was screaming at me that this was the best sensation ever and to never let it stop. My brain was shouting at me that this was too much, that I should keep things calmer, keep things focused on Caylee instead of letting myself drown in my own pleasure. I dragged my thumb across her forehead as I tried to keep my grip gentle. I allowed my other hand to abandon it's grip on the base of my cock and grab a fistful of the sheets instead. Caylee's right hand kept stroking gently at the base of my shaft while her mouth gradually began to explore the rest, without relinquishing her control..

Bent over me on her hands and knees (well, balanced on the one hand that wasn't still wrapped around my dick!), Caylee began bobbing slowly, able to take a few centimetres into her mouth and going ever-so-slightly further each time. She seemed to have learned quickly from the blow jobs in the videos we had watched and was also acting on instinct, doing things I knew for damn sure she had never seen. When she applied suction, I had to restrain myself from bucking my hips, instead gripping the sheet tightly to ground myself. When she swirled her tongue around while holding just the head in her mouth, I just about died from the pleasure.

When Caylee withdrew my cock from her mouth to cuddle it against her lips or cheek, the contrasts made me insane; a firm grasp and energetic suction then soft skin and naturally pink lips, the coolness of my saliva-soaked tip exposed to the air. "I understand now..." Caylee was muttering to herself, still rubbing me against her face.

"Understand what?" I managed to groan out, my breath already coming in pants and gasps. I gently untangled the hand that had been in her hair and reached over to caress the smooth expanse of skin from her neck to her ass. I was able to stroke the path of her spine several times before she was able to pull herself away from the blow-job long enough to answer.

"Why some people love this." She settled my cock back into her warm wet mouth, blue eyes looking up my face. She seemed to revel in my pleasure, every sigh or moan from my mouth adding to her sense of satisfaction.

"I'd normally say I love giving as much as receiving but right at this moment..." I trailed off, unable to continue as I melted into the amazing sensations of Caylee's mouth and tongue. She was trying to take even more of my dick into her mouth but could only manage about half of it for the time being. Still, it was heaven. The visual alone was exquisite - her unpainted but naturally pink lips wrapped around my shaft, those lust-filled eyes glittering up at me, her hair loose and draped over my lap. Add to that the many other sensations - the electric points of contact when her nipples brushed my widely-spread legs with her movements, the slightly ticklish feel of her hair, the scent of her arousal, the soft skin beneath my wandering hands. It all combined to create an immersive experience I never wanted to end. But as was typical with my interactions with Caylee, I was racing towards orgasm way faster than ever before. "I don't want this to ever stop but I'm not going to last long." I warned her, closing my eyes to shut out some of the sensations so I could prolong the other ones.

"Mmm." Her hum vibrated through me, multiplying the sensations. I exerted gentle pressure on her torso to encourage her to slow her movements so I could avoid bursting right then and there. She lifted her mouth and I opened my eyes to look at her. She smiled up at me with a pleased expression. "I'm glad to hear it - I hope you learned your lesson last night and won't come between me and your cum ever again?" Her right hand continued to stroke me gently, bringing the saliva down to the lower half of my shaft.

"Yes, I have."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Whatever you want, baby." The endearment came out spontaneously but Caylee seemed to like it. She beamed at me before returning to my cock, unintentionally edging me a little by pulling back to mere licks. Her flat tongue traced a path from bottom to top, circling around the head and returning to the base.

The slight reduction in the intensity of Caylee's oral skills allowed a tiny bit of my brain power to return. As she explored every millimetre of my dick with her tongue, I realized my hand had continued touching her back and directed it to make more conscious movements. I stroked several times more, all the way to her ass cheeks, palming them gently for a moment before resetting my hand at her neck. After brushing the fingertips of that hand gently through her ass crack a few times, I moved my hand from over her back to underneath her. Taking a moment to appreciate the lovely hanging tits, I plucked at her nipples. Distracted, she shuddered, her hand becoming still on my dick. Her face lifted, eyes closed and mouth in an "o" shape. Softly glancing the back of my hand across her belly, I then reached farther to discover an extremely wet pussy. It was my turn to hum in satisfaction.

Caylee wiggled close to my side to ensure I could reach her and I took full advantage, stroking my fingers gently through her folds, avoiding her clit for the time being. She seemed to suddenly realize I'd unintentionally pulled her away from her mission, my cock shiny with her saliva but unattended at that moment. She opened her eyes and gave me a stern look - well, she tried to anyways, but wasn't able to wipe the smile off her face. "You're distracting me, Matt!"

"You started it." I brushed my fingertips against her clit and she breathed out an "Ah!" as she sat up a little straighter. It seemed like she was simultaneously wiggling out of my grasp and also trying to direct my fingers where she wanted them. Or maybe that she couldn't make up her mind between those two choices! "Weren't you supposed to be showing me how you were going to do this?"

She acknowledged this was true but continued, "Your dick just looked so yummy. I really wanted to try that."

"No rush, though. We have all summer." I reassured her. Her eyes connected with mine, losing some of their joyfulness.

"But maybe not!". Now her eyes looked a little sad. Seemed like she was worried the upcoming visits from family might change things. I guess I hadn't really considered that they could, but that was perhaps wishful thinking to believe there would be no consequences. I gently pulled my hands away and instead sat up to pull Caylee into my arms. I kissed her gently, but was careful to leave her seated beside me, instead of in my lap. Despite the serious topic, I didn't want to create an irresistible temptation for myself. She kissed me back more passionately, grasping the back of my neck with both hands, nails scratching slightly at the base of my skull.

"You're right, things might change." I admitted. "But we have several nights before Hannah even gets here. It might be hard to do but try not to worry." I stroked Caylee's hair, smoothing it down her back and stroking her ass yet again. She set a hand on my chest and looked up at me.

"I'll try." She became distracted, fascinated with my chest hair, but then realized this and looked up at me somewhat sheepishly. "It's just hard because everything's so new and wonderful." I squeezed her close to me, resting my head on top of hers and agreeing that yes, it really was. The corners of her mouth flickered into a smile before she joked, "I want to indulge in every delicious thing on the menu before the buffet closes."

I smiled back and bent down to give her an exaggerated smacking kiss. "Mmm, you're a delicious thing! But I like the metaphor... I guess to continue that theme, my masturbation coaching is an attempt to leave you with a doggie bag to take home?" She laughed and this and agreed it fit.

"I can wait for that. 'cuz Matt..." She sat up on her knees to be able to meet my eyes more directly and I couldn't help allowing my gaze to flicker down at her body. Damn, she was just so delectable. Smooth skin, those swimsuit tan lines outlining the areas of skin which were creamy soft and pale. Her soft little belly and lush curves contrasted with her strength - leanly muscular arms and legs. Not to mention the most perfect set of breasts I've ever seen. She waited until I could drag my gaze back up to meet hers and seemed pleased her body could cause me to stare (and probably drool). "...there are just too many things I want to try with you first. I really liked what we were just doing. Makes me wonder what else is possible..."

I licked my lips, feeling a little nervous. This seemed to happen whenever our roles were reversed, when Caylee surprised me by pulling out her assertive persona, especially if done with regards to sex. "Ok, um, what..." I trailed off as she started to lean closer. She approached me until her lips were even with my ear and I revelled in the sensation of having her nipples poking me in the chest, her hair brushing my arms.

Caylee whispered her question right in my ear, leaving it slightly wet. "Can you reach me with your mouth while I'm still using mine on you?" My eyes went wide; this was something we hadn't really seen in the porn videos we'd watched so I had to admire Caylee's creativity and imagination. She slowly pulled back and placed her hands lightly on her knees, waiting for my answer. I nodded for a minute until I found my voice. "Ok, yes, we can - we can do that." I mentally scrambled to find my teacher mode. "Giving each other oral sex at the same time is called 69-ing."

I moved to lie down, bunching up a pillow behind my neck to help with the height difference. I demonstrated with my hands that Caylee should spin around. I coached her into the right position, and, with my hands on her ass, pulled her down to my mouth. I felt her right hand grip the base of my cock as she had been doing before our little sidebar and break.

Caylee returned to licking me as I began doing the same to her. Ahh, that sweetness was so addictive. I felt like I could stay forever, tasting her delicious arousal. Even though I'd gone down on her for the first time that very morning, it somehow felt like it had been a million years since then. And also felt like we were already in a new place of comfort with each other's bodies. We had become simpatico that quickly.

It didn't take me long to find a rhythm for Caylee, alternating pointed tongue and flat, flicks around her clit and thrusts into her box. I felt she had some catching up to do so I didn't hold back too much, frequently dedicating my attention directly to her clit. I used what I'd learned this morning from observing all her signs and signals and also paid attention to new ones. I could feel her sharp exhalations as a strong puff of air on my wet cock every time I did something with my tongue that she especially liked (which distracted her from her own task!). Her left hand clutched my left thigh and butt cheek and I sometimes felt her nails digging into my skin. "Mmmm..." I moaned, sending vibrations through her pussy. I allowed my hands to wander, gripping the taut skin of her ass cheeks from above or pulling apart her plump petals from below to give my tongue better access.

When she wasn't too distracted by her own pleasure to focus on mine (and no complaints there, I'm sure it helped me avoid coming too quickly!), Caylee would continue to lick my dick and take it into her mouth. As with kissing, what she lacked in pure skills she made up for in curiosity and genuine enthusiasm. She still seemed determined to take more and more, but her gag reflex remained too strong to go much further than halfway. I could tell she was very turned on by both receiving and giving and she didn't hesitate to explore new techniques or areas. Her hands occasionally roamed my balls, causing them to twitch and tighten as I quickly returned to extreme levels of arousal. My cock was as hard as a post and focusing my attention on Caylee's sweet pussy kept me distracted enough to avoid rolling my hips up to impale her mouth. The feelings of love and care for my virgin cousin also helped me to control my instinctual primitive urges to push into her throat. Maybe someday, we would be ready for that, but not today.