Summer Visit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caylee was less conscious of and less able to control her instincts but I had no trouble with her squirming. I loved that she rocked her hips, seeking my tongue and mouth. If she got too wiggly, I would band my arms across her low back and hold her to my mouth, almost to the point I was struggling for breath. Surrounded by that delicious wet hear, I lost all sense of time. I wanted to eat her for days and days.

Eventually though, I could sense that Caylee was nearing her peak as she panted and moaned around my cock without much movement of her tongue and mouth. I firmly grasped her ass to keep her still so I could relentlessly attack her clit and push her over the edge. Wiggling my tongue over her firm little button as quickly as I could, I was soon rewarded with a gush of liquid accompanied by Caylee's screams and cries. I prolonged her orgasm as long as I could, lapping up her juices and returning to flick at her clit with a pointed tongue. Eventually she collapsed onto my chest, legs splayed out to the side. She attempted a small amount of oral attention to the dick she still held in her hand but mostly focused on catching her breath and recovering. So I just massaged her ass cheeks while enjoying the view.

"If this just keeps getting better, I'll be dead by the end of summer!" Caylee croaked as she slowly lifted herself off of me and flopped beside me, her head on my chest.

"Ditto!" I agreed. I had been very close yet again - something about my sexy cousin just threw me into overdrive. I stroked her body gently as we recovered together.

"Gimme a sec... I still want that cum!" Caylee poked my belly, then flattened her hand to rub my chest. I told her there was no hurry and smoothed her hair back from her forehead - it had become quite tangled. This gave me an idea and I asked if she had a hair brush. She pointed to her dresser and I got up to grab it, stopping by the laptop and mouse to start another long video from the "girl-on-girl threesome" folder.

Before I returned, Caylee had managed to sit up in the middle of the bed, looking wonderfully dishevelled. I gently pulled her into a seated position with her legs over the edge at the bottom of the bed, facing towards the TV. The way we observed each other's bodies with every movement was still very much in keeping with the way new lovers behaved, enjoying every nuance and sensation. When I sat down behind her to begin brushing her hair, I couldn't help but press my hard cock against her back, just to hear her soft moan of arousal. She tried to each around backwards to get a hold of it but I didn't let her. Instead, I gently brushed out the tangles in her hair. When the TV screen went dark between scenes, I could see our reflection. It didn't look as bizarre to me as it should have, she and I sitting naked together on her bed. And that felt both arousing and comforting.

"Mmm, you definitely have that look people would call `freshly fucked'." I teased her. Caylee gasped, shocked at my language. She smacked at my arm playfully but couldn't help laughing. I came back around to stand in front of her, laying her long locks over her breasts, trying to see if I could hide her nipples with the gold waves. She looked like a gorgeous mermaid. "There you go, all tidy again."

"Good, now will you let me get back to practicing my skills?" Caylee looked up at me with mischief in her blue eyes. I nodded and she slowly looped her hands around to grab my ass and pull me closer to her.

"I like how you were grabbing at me before, marking me with your little kitten claws." I told her, turning sideways to show her the little red half-moons on the back of my left thigh. She looked shocked and sad and like she was about to apologize. So I grasped her chin firmly and tipped her head back to look at me. "I mean it. I liked it. I love that you're so uninhibited when you're horny, it's fuckin' hot!" I leaned over to press a firm kiss on her lips, still holding on to her face.

"I can't seem to help it - you make me so wild. I seem to be all sensation and no thinking. I'm not even plagued with all those crappy beliefs I grew up hearing, which is wonderful. But I don't want to get so lost in the moment that I hurt you for real." The genuine concern in her eyes was so deep and real, I felt like we were tied together at the heart.

"Ditto. So how about you trust me to tell you when something's too painful and I'll trust you to do the same. All right?" She touched the marks gently with her fingertips and I released my grip so she could examine them. She gave me a few kisses right on the marks as she considered my words and then nodded. "Good girl." I told her. "I'll be thinking about those hidden marks all next week, you know..." I was sure that would be a huge turn on, to be secretly wearing Caylee's nail-prints while we sat politely with other family members.

Just the thought of that physical representation of our dirty little secret made my already-solid erection throb, which did not escape Caylee's notice. One of her hands moved to grip my dick and the other to cup my balls. "So soft, surprisingly soft skin... and then so hard underneath." she murmured. She held my dick, pointing right at her mouth. Leaning forward slowly, building my anticipation, she extended her tongue even before it arrived at the very tip. She pumped her hand up and down my shaft and slurped a little at the head. "Will you show me what you like please Matt? Tell me how to do this right?"

"You're already doing really well, but sure." I wrapped my right hand over hers and squeezed. "A little tighter is nice, you don't have to be too gentle. You won't break it."

"I hope not, I need this dick to keep working." Caylee smiled at me, proud of her increasing comfort with dirty talk. I smiled back but also felt little flutterings in my belly at the implications. She hadn't explicitly asked me to take her virginity but I couldn't help contemplating the possibilities if we kept heading in that direction...

"You're doing amazing with your mouth and tongue. I love it when you hold the head in your mouth and lick it at the same time." She went back to this previously-attempted technique, not needing much improvement to her natural skill! Her tongue danced and twisted, teasing under the ridge, not shy about exploring my slit. I hissed when she tried that out with a pointy tongue, mouth pulled back to just apply suction the barest tip of my cockhead as she flicked it. "There are a couple of sensitive spots like that. I don't want you to get too good - I already get so turned on with anything you do that I worry I'll come right away!"

Caylee pulled back to reply, giving me little licks and kisses as she did. "I'll never complain that you come too fast. That just means I get to have more of it." Then she dove back in to her task with enthusiasm. She seemed so sincere, I had to believe her. And wasn't that amazing (and kinda wonderful), how addicted she had become to my cum. An addiction I had no problem feeding. I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet and like I'd do anything for this fantastic and sweet woman. I'd come until I was dehydrated if that's what Caylee wanted.

I gave Caylee a couple more pointers, encouraged her to fondle my balls more firmly, cautioned her to be careful of her teeth, and then let her do whatever she wanted. After not too long, I proceeded to lose my ability for speech - and start to lose my mind again! I touched Caylee however I could, wherever I could reach, but mostly just tried to stay standing as I enjoyed the best blow job of my entire life.

The sexiest thing was when she looked up at me - it was such a jarring contrast, this blue-eyed young innocent, looking so fresh-faced and clean, with a cock in her mouth and a soundtrack of slurps and moans. Oh so crazy hot. It again became difficult for me to avoid bucking my hips, so I moved her left hand from the spot where it caressed my nuts and placed it on my hip bone. I pressed it so that the heel of her hand dug in sharply.

"Don't let me fuck your face." I begged, worried I would lose control. Caylee let out a kind of squeak-moan at the expression, in- surprise? Maybe in arousal? Based on how she was pressing her thighs together and squirming, I'm guessing it was at least a little bit of the latter. Slowly pulling my cock back out of her mouth, she looked at me reproachfully.

"Didn't we just agree to trust one another to speak up?" With very purposeful motions, Caylee removed the hand from my hip and moved it to grab the ass cheek on that side instead. I was reassured by the fact that she still had her right hand grasped around the base of my dick, arm extended to the side so that her forearm and elbow could control my pelvis from thrusting too far forward. With only that hand to help control the angle, she caught the tip of my cock and sucked it back into her mouth but just barely. Then she shocked the hell out of me by using her grip on my ass to pull me forward, my cock sliding into her mouth instead of her mouth doing all the moving. The sudden motion, warmth, wetness, and suction had me gasping and swearing as she held me in her mouth, head bumping at the back of her throat. It felt so good that my knees almost buckled and I was about 5 seconds away from shooting right into her throat. But she used her right arm to shove my pelvis backwards, just as quickly as she'd pulled me forward.

Withdrawing, she used her hand to rub the copious amount of saliva all over my shaft, focusing on the lower half she hadn't been able to fit in her mouth. "Matty..." She began to speak but got distracted by a drop of pre-cum that had leaked out due to her wonderful stroking - she had taken the instruction to grip me tighter to heart. She paused to suck up the creamy drop, her lips barely touching my head in an exaggerated kiss to my tip with puckered lips and extra suction.

Damn! I judged that Caylee, acting on her uninhibited instincts, was better than the most skilled porn actress. She had figured out so many sexy things purely instinctually. What a turn on! After the unbelievably hot kiss to the tip of my cock, she looked up at me and told me "I'm not `letting you' anything... I'm asking you. No, I'm begging you." With slightly calmer movements but with a gradually building pace, she resumed pushing and pulling me between her strong hands, shoving my cock into her mouth as far as she could stand to take it. I cried out in shock, in amazement, in awe, in sheer fucking joy.

"Holy shit, you're a miracle." I said, or rather tried to say. The barely intelligible mutterings that came out of my mouth probably made no sense. My brain was barely functioning. It felt like every cell in my body was on alert, focused on the intense pleasure. I pushed Caylee's hair back out of her face and then held onto the sides of her head, fingers speared through her hair. I seized every bit of willpower and control that I could from my mind, forcing my nearly-out-of-control body to stay within the bounds created by her arms and to not pump any farther beyond them.

My moans become louder and faster as the tingling sensations of an approaching orgasm licked at my balls. "Caylee! Fuh -- I'm - ah! I'm -" My verbal attempts to warn her I was about to come were pretty useless but she was tuned in to the tension in my body that had been ratcheting up higher and tighter. My bare feet gripped the carpet and I locked my knees in preparation for what I already knew would be the best orgasm I'd ever had.

As I was about to lose control, Caylee tightened her lips, providing an extremely tight ring that stroked down the top half of my shaft with exquisite firmness and that held my cockhead in her hot mouth each time she pushed me backwards. Whenever that happened, her tongue flicked across the tip, my ridge bumping into the firm grip of her lips from the other side. The even-tighter velvety space caused me to consider the snugness of her virgin pussy and the moment that thought crossed my mind, I was a lost to ecstasy.

Thrusting into Caylee's perfect mouth, trusting her to prevent me from going too far, I came and came and came. She squeezed my ass, pulling me as close as she could, holding my cock in her mouth as long as she could. I felt like my brain had tried to download the sun - white, blinding light and heat overwhelmed my senses and short-circuited every neuron. I moaned in a rough, hoarse expression of my jubilation and Caylee moaned along with me, finally getting a direct helping of the cum she had been craving for at least 24 hours.

As my mind parachuted back into my body, I noticed that Caylee had opened her mouth, unable to swallow quickly enough to keep up with the huge load she was wringing out of me. Her hands were cupped together under her chin, catching every drop, the last few volleys joining the path of white cream as it dribbled over her extended tongue and out of her mouth.

"Oh my god." I panted. There were about a million things I wanted to say but they would have to wait until I'd caught my breath an reassembled my brain. Caylee swallowed once more before extending her tongue out to lick at the cum pooled in her cupped hands. Her genuine enjoyment of it was so sexy that it made me shudder again with a couple of after-shocks as I watched her. Once she had consumed every drop, she flopped backwards onto the bed and sighed happily before wiggling backwards until her head was on a pillow. I allowed myself to carefully drop down too, my body partially covering hers. My softening dick pressed against her thigh and my right hand fondled her breasts lazily as we waited for our breathing and heart rates to slow.

Once we were again consuming oxygen at regular rates, I started to try to express my amazement and joy, pouring out so much wonder that I doubt I made much sense. But Caylee listened with a huge grin, one that got even wider when I explained that oral sex with her had been better than any type of sex with any of the women I'd been with. She looked happy, satisfied, and proud, as well as still wrung out from her own amazing orgasm in addition to her incredible efforts to bring about mine. I kissed her face, worshipping her for her ability to be so free with her affection, kinky and caring blended in an ideal mixture.

Caylee started to giggle when I kissed her neck in a ticklish spot, but I kept at it, wanting to express in some small way how wonderful this innocent young woman had turned out to be at sex. Somehow, she had allowed herself to be freer with me than she had ever been alone. I ran my right hand down her torso as I kissed her jaw, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose, then returned to that sweet spot right behind her ear. I fondled her left breast and stroked her hip. Shockingly, my dick started stirring again as it rubbed against her other hip. And yes, I'm 20, which usually equals a quick recovery time but even this was really fast for me. I figured I'd better quit touching her or I'd get us both going again.

Gripping her neck with my right hand, I calmed my kisses and Caylee's laughter subsided. I kissed her lips and she sunk into it without hesitation. She was already getting used to the art of kissing, adept at the dancing of our tongues. Happy to allow me to take the lead, she accepted my penetrating tongue in her mouth. Maybe she understood it was a parallel to the fucking I still didn't want to let myself want, but that I knew I had started to crave.

Pulling back, I started to try to express this to Caylee. My semi-hard erection poked into her hip but I tried to ignore it as I held myself partly above her and matched our gazes to the same level. "Caylee...You're amazing. This was amazing. You are just so perfect - never doubt how beautiful you are, inside and out. In fact, your brain is one of the most sexy things about you! Where did all those dirty thoughts come from? I just love it. I just...". I love her, I realized. And I'd been about to just blurt it all out. I sat up quickly, averting my gaze, hoping my thoughts hadn't been revealed in my eyes. I looked at the ceiling, blinking away the slight burning sensation of threatened tears.

Caylee slowly sat up beside me, kneeling at my back, putting her arms around my shoulders and joining her hands over my heart. "Matt, I know. I just love it too. I just... yah. You're perfect to me. You have been for years. I wish... well, I'm sure you know what I want for us, even if I haven't specifically asked. I wish you could feel as free as I do when I'm with you. It's like the rest of the world ceases to exist."

I placed my hands over hers and sighed, leaning into the wonderful sensation of skin-to-skin contact - Caylee's arms a comforting weight around my shoulders, her breasts pressing into my back, her breath in my ear. The second video had ended and the only sounds were the slight whistle of our breathing. I kissed her wrists, lifted her hands to kiss each one, grasped in mine. "I wish I could put you in a glass box, protect you from the world, protect you from even myself. Because God help me, I do want what you want Caylee. And I'm trying to be smart, to be good, to be responsible, whatever. And I don't know how long I can, especially after today."

"Even though you know I don't want you to?" She let that question hang there, challenging me to consider my motivations. "Maybe think about who's saying you have to be those things. I've already told you I don't care about anyone else. I wish you could finish securing your lock box completely, with all of those things you're worried about tucked away inside."

"I'll try." I twisted my torso slightly to turn back towards her and we kissed again. "I really will. I want you to be happy, but I also don't want either of us to have any guilt or regrets for stepping over that line. Because Caylee, sex is a huge line. You can only have your first time once, and it should be with the right person."

"Exactly! And that person is you, haven't you figured that out yet!" Caylee kissed me with an edge of angry frustration to it, biting my lower lip. She held onto my head, locking our eyes together and drilling her gaze into me. She was showing me she meant business, and I didn't doubt her determination one iota.

"Ok, I'll work on it. Promise. You just keep being your adorable amazing sexy self and I don't think I stand a chance anyways!"

"Oh I will, you ain't seen nothin' yet." Caylee scratched her fingernails on my chest and nibbled at my earlobe, subtly wiggling her body against mine. "Watch out, Matt Jacobson, because I'm determined to seduce you. And I want to be with you before Hannah gets here. Because what if this is our only chance? I can't let that slip by me - I need it to be you."

And that was the moment that I figured out I was absolutely toast. You might think that the realization that I loved Caylee would convince me to hold out but instead it had the opposite affect; now, more than ever, I needed it to be me just as much as she did. This was a temptation I had no desire to avoid succumbing to, a fight I couldn't win because I didn't really want to. Caylee's virginity had been given a 3-day expiration date.