Summer Visit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want, it's yours, babe." I reassured her with a calm voice. Caylee walked back around, completing her circle, keeping a hand out to skim across my hip and abs as she did so. Standing in front of me, she captured my jaw with her fingers, thumbs right under my chin.

"Really?" She gave me that look, with an attempt at one raised eyebrow (but getting both in the bargain). Oh, right, I thought. How could I forget my endless turmoil, the thoughts that had kept me awake for parts of the nights we had spent sleeping side by side? Waking up to watch her still form, her beautiful body curled up protectively into mine, I had warred with the guilt and desire. I wanted her so so much, and she wanted me. She'd made it clear I was the one she wanted to give her virginity to, saying I was the most decent and caring guy on the planet. Neither of us wanted some asshole to be her first (and that fact helped me enormously when I was having the "is this selfish?" argument with myself). But ironically, since I actually was a decent guy, I wasn't jumping into this without careful consideration.

Yes, the taboo was something we both found sexy and had played around with as a kinky thing -- enjoying the feeling of "this is kinda wrong" and letting it turn us on. But sex?! Well, OK, not that all of what we'd done wasn't sex, but actual fucking? It seemed really different to me, an ethical line I didn't want to cross carelessly. I'd recently acknowledged the inevitability of it happening; I knew I couldn't hold out forever and that I'd be here until the end of August, many many weeks away. Especially given the realization of how deep my feelings for Caylee went, how much I cared for her.

But, to psychoanalyze myself a bit, I was waiting until I really had no choice but to give in to what we both wanted. I felt like holding out as long as I could must be getting me some points, right? If I tried my literal best before allowing myself to succumb? It seemed a little ridiculous when I thought it all out, but maybe there was something to the theory... Much like Caylee hadn't been able to masturbate when all of the guilty thoughts swirled around her, overpowering her desire, until she was transported enough when I turned her out and brought her out of her own head. Huh, I thought, maybe I needed her to do the same for me?

Coming out of my inner dialogue with myself, I focused on Caylee's face. She still waited, expectantly, but her face had lost some of that cute and playful expression. Her expression now held serious hope, like maybe I'd really meant she could have anything she wanted. She needed an answer. I stepped forward and held her by the upper arms, curling my hands around them.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking how that phrase would come across. I wasn't trying to give you a signal I'm ready for... everything. Not that I don't want you to have that, Caylee. I really do. I'm fighting it out in my head. I can promise you I'm almost there, is that enough for now?" I leaned forward and pressed our foreheads together, keeping my grasp on her arms.

"Oh course, Matty. I don't want to pressure you or anything, just reassure you how much I truly want this, zero hesitation, and zero regrets expected." Caylee's eyes were slightly blurry with a few unshed tears which made me crave kissing them away. I kissed her forehead. Asking her to close her eyes, I kissed the lids, then her nose, over her cheeks, around her face. Finally reaching her lips, I claimed them with mine, initiating a serious slow and sexy kiss.

When I pulled back, I felt a little elated to see how her expression had melted into a blissful state. Slipping my hands down her arms and drew her closer, linking my hands together at her low back. I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "It's not like I'm going to last much longer. I'm only thinking about fucking you constantly. Every. Single. Minute."

With a soft sigh, Caylee pulled us even closer together. The feel of our bodies pressed together felt so amazing. I felt her start to back up and walked with her into the glass shower enclosure. She spun around to dunk me under the water and I gasped with shock.

"Not quite warm enough!" I yelped, trying to duck back out but being met with firm strong arms trying to hold me in place.

"Serves you right!" Caylee stuck her tongue out at me, but allowed me to step back out of the stream of water with her while she re-adjusted the dial.

"You did that on purpose!" I accused, sputtering a little and flicking my wet hair out of my face.

"Yep." Caylee's smile showed she hadn't left her `bratty girl' persona too far behind her. She stuck her tongue out at me and I took advantage by coming in for a kiss, sucking her tongue into my mouth to play with. I gave her a quick little smack on the rear while I was at it and enjoyed the cute little squeak of surprise she made.

"OK, you're supposed to be in charge. Show me what'cha got, little cuz."

Caylee again positioned me under the shower's spray range but this time, it was fully warm. She pumped some body wash into her hands and stepped in closer, getting herself wet. Rubbing her hands together to create some suds, she started at my shoulders and began washing her way down my torso. Her strokes were firm, almost like a massage and I hummed with pleasure to let her know I was enjoying her attention.

Caylee washed my neck, shoulders, chest, back, and abdomen. She spent a few minutes enjoying my chest, exploring my nipples with curiosity (as well as my reaction to various methods of touching them). She even briefly scrubbed my armpits, getting me to place my hands on top of my head while she enjoyed squeezing my biceps. She finished my upper body by lowering my arms and stroking down them with the lather. She held each of my large hands in her smaller ones and gave them a minute of focus each. It was all surprisingly sexy; I'm sure being next to a hot naked woman was a key part of what kept things interesting, but still, I had to give her points for a sexy idea. I filled her in on those thoughts and she beamed proudly.

"Yay! Glad you like my idea... now your turn to wash me. Same spots." Caylee stepped under the water and let it soak into her hair so she could push it back from her face. Which gave me an idea.

"Can I wash your hair?"

Caylee considered my request and smiled. "Sure but don't take too long, I won't let you distract me again."

"Oh don't worry about that, I'm well aware of where you left off. I still need to be washed below the waist." Caylee allowed her gaze to flick towards my erection; while not at it's hardest, it wouldn't take many touches to get it back there.

"Mmm, looking forward to getting some areas very slippery." Wow, maybe it wouldn't even need to be touched - just Caylee's suggestion put ideas in my mind and sent a throbbing pulse to my dick. I played up my eager grab for her shampoo and got a laugh for my troubles. Confirming with Caylee that I had the right bottle, I squirted a little bit into my palm.

"Little bit more." Caylee instructed. I made a little pool the size of a loonie in my hand and started working it into Caylee's hair with both hands. I massaged her scalp for a couple minutes before she helped me rinse it out. We repeated the process with the conditioner. Her content purrs definitely hit me in the feels -- there was something so peaceful about caring for her like this. But in the background, my body still hummed with awareness. Being together, naked, soapy and slippery? I was unquestionably aroused despite the current feeling of being slightly relaxed.

Once we were done, Caylee gave me a few nice `thank you' kisses. She was close to me but I was careful not to pull her too close. There were a few times my cock grazed her wet tummy and those were enough to drive me a little crazy. But after a few minutes, she pulled away from kissing and again filled her palms with body wash.

I was surprised when Caylee didn't pick up where she left off but seeing her kneel on the shower stall tiles to start at my feet was incredibly hot. As she worked the soap up my calves, I enjoyed the sight of her wet hair slicked down her back, a distinct rivulet of water coming off the lowest point of her hair. When she passed my knees, she looked up at me and smiled, coming up higher on her knees.

"I gotta say, you look damn good on your knees." Caylee's smile grew; she was surprisingly into the dirty talk. My point of view was one of the best. With her head tipped up to look at me, her neck was a smooth long column, stretching down to meet her gorgeous breasts, which had their own little streams of water running over them. I could see that her dark rosy nipples were firm. The only downside to my bird's eye view was that I couldn't touch her or taste her and I shared this thought with her as well.

"Don't worry, you'll get a turn to finish washing me." Caylee paused. "When I'm done with you." She was getting pretty good at the sexy talk.

Her hands had finished washing my thighs and now snaked around to my butt cheeks. Caylee raised herself further up to reach, her body forming a straight line from her neck to her knees -- well, with some lovely curves thrown in. It also put her face closer to my groin which me and my ever-hopeful appendage certainly noticed.

Caylee didn't spend much time washing my ass cheeks and didn't delve too much in the crack but she did pass her fingers that way before her hands separated to come around my hips. She did spend a moment soaping up and checking out my balls, always curious to find out more about the nude male body, something she'd never experienced until me.

And then came the moment I'd been anticipating since I heard Caylee say the word "shower" - her small hands grasped my cock to spread slippery soap. She naturally employed a twisting motion that was pure heaven. When she cupped her hands around the helmet and pumped downwards with a firm grip, I let out a long moan. Encouraged, she repeated the motion and had me hissing in pleasure, eyes closed, head thunking back to the tiled wall. `Ouch!' I thought. Was I seeing stars behind my eyes from the slight bump on the head or from the amazing sensations of Caylee's hands on my dick? Could've been either.

"Oh shit, I'm on a hair-trigger here." I was caught in that strange sensation of wanting to draw away from the pleasure and wanting to crawl right into it. The fact that I was up on my tiptoes a little came into my awareness -- it was something I hadn't done consciously. It had surely been at least an hour since I'd first woken up (and who knows how much ahead of me my dick had woken up). It was a miracle I hadn't blown my wad as soon as Caylee'd laid a soapy hand on me!

"Well then you'd better help me wash this off." I opened my eyes to look at her quizzically and she waited until our eyes met before sharing a sly smile. "I don't like the taste of soap." Her simple comment was almost as luscious as a physical touch and I groaned at the image of her mouth on me. We quickly worked at getting as much of the soap off as we could. Caylee encouraged me to sit on the bench, with my hips shifted forward.

"Smart girl -- I might've fallen on my ass when my knees went weak!" My voice already was weak, my comment came out a bit croaky and a lot husky. She grinned as she shuffled forward to kneel between my pushed-apart legs. Soon Caylee had my boner in both hands again and was looking at it like it was a delicious breakfast.

"You are so insanely hot." I told her, brushing a strand of wet hair out of her face. I let my hand slowly drop away, coming to rest on her shoulder. Caylee leaned in, tongue already out, for the first lick. Oh, so good. She first licked the tip but was soon covering the entire length from the base on up. Meanwhile, one hand had snuck lower to caress my balls - gently, but not enough as to be ticklish. She even scraped her nails across the skin super lightly, which felt amazing. `How is she so good at this already?' I thought. I allowed my hand play with the wet skin at the juncture of her shoulder and neck as I contemplated this mystery.

Caylee's skills giving oral sex had definitely continued to improve (like any area my smart cookie of a cousin put her mind to). We had tried not to be complete sex fiends over the past couple of days but had been pretty damn insatiable. Yesterday she had want to go down on me before we got into the pool for the afternoon. I'd been sprawled out on one of the lawn chairs and she'd bent over me, wearing one of her amazingly sexy bikinis. As today, she had licked me like a lollipop before taking me into her mouth. She'd worked me intently and attentively, expressing to me (verbally and otherwise) how much she craved my cum. I hadn't held back from coming quickly, part of my motive being the desperate desire to get her out of that bikini! We'd needed to take a detour to the kitchen table so I could untie those fabric bindings and feast on her delicious pussy until she'd screamed. Then I'd repeated that a couple more times before we slid into the pool to recover, floating around in a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

When Caylee's lips closed around my cock, it drew me back to the present moment and I had to will myself not to instantly come. We moaned together, mine extended due to the sensation of her vibrations buzzing through me. Fuck, her mouth felt so unbelievably fantastic. Perfectly warm, wet and soft. She slowly moved downward, about halfway, and back up, her lips stopping below my coronal ridge. She held the head in her mouth in a way that was ... savouring maybe? Just so gentle but like it was the best thing she'd ever tried. Her tongue swirled around as she tasted however much she could reach.

I tried to capture all the sounds and sights of the moment to play back later in my mind's eye. The shower still drummed on the tiles, falling on Caylee's body. I could feel the occasional spatter of droplets on my super-aware skin. I felt the hard bench beneath me but could've cared less about the pain of the edge biting into the back of my knees. In a way, it was helpful, preventing me from completely drowning in pleasure. A tie to the real world amidst this fantasy of one.

Caylee's body was my focus, absorbing many of my senses at once. I could smell her shampoo and conditioner, could feel her soft skin as I traced her collarbone. I could see her sexy form tipped towards me, breasts large enough to hide her belly and her sex. Her nipples were hard, water coursing off, finding the path of least resistance. Her legs spread out a little to help her balance and I pictured what her pussy would look like from underneath, lips flowering open. And of course, there was the feel of that wicked mouth and tongue I would do anything to keep exactly where it was at this moment.

Caylee had started to bob, going a little lower on my shaft each time. She had continued with her determination to deep-throat me, to the point of getting frustrated with herself when her gag reflex kicked in. I held her hair and reassured her that what she was doing felt absolutely amazing, hoping she wouldn't pressure herself. Even this was heavenly -- I had to restrain myself from bucking my hips. She took me as deep as she could, bumping my dick against the back of her throat, and held herself there for a few seconds.

When Caylee pulled herself back off, she looked up at me and caught her breath for a minute. I was grateful in a way because I had been getting so close that my brain had started to chant "not yet, not yet" at my balls. But there was also an intense sense of loss, my dick desperate to keep experiencing the incredible sensations of Caylee's oral skills.

"So damn good, baby." I caressed her jaw lovingly and met her gaze, showing her with my eyes how amazing she was. I'm sure mine were just as dilated with lust as her own. Her eyes looked to be a darker blue, the outer edge of her irises showing with large pupils. Her lips were all pinked up from her efforts which looked incredibly hot.

"Good. I think I'm getting good at this!" She rubbed her palms along my hairy thighs.

"You started out good at this! Now you're getting spectacular."

"Hold my hair, Matty, I really want to take you deep." Her expression held so much determination.

"I have no complaints if you wanna conquer that challenge but just so you know, it's all wonderful." She just kept giving me that look, now with a little hint of annoyance that I kept telling her that it was fine to stay at this point. Caylee wanted to climb Mount Everest, not hear me tell her how cool it was here at South Base Camp. She didn't change her expression until I'd gathered up her wet hair in both hands and pulled it back in a ponytail. As soon as I did, she rewarded me with a big smile. "Cheeky little thing, aren't'cha?" I teased, which only made her smile more widely. Then she refocused her attention on my dick, stroking it and lining it back up for herself.

I was half expecting a complete onslaught of attempted cock-swallowing, but Caylee got back into it gradually, seeming to really enjoy the feel of having me back in her mouth. She used her tongue again, swirling over the head. She explored the tip, flicking into my slit a little, and I hissed with pleasure, my hands clenching reflexively in her hair. She resumed her bobbing from earlier, getting a little deeper on each pass. Soon, my cock was bumping at the entrance to her throat again and I was half groaning, half grunting, from not only the pleasure but from the effort of keeping my pelvis still. It was also tough not to shut my eyes and throw my head back.

Caylee looked up at me without pulling off and the scene she created made me so grateful my eyes were still open. She looked so hot like that, with my shaft emerging from her rosy lips, stretching them. Her face was dewy with water droplets, her blue eyes were focused, and her expression was resolute. This was a memory I was sure I would remember at age 70. My erection throbbed in her mouth as she held still for a moment.

Then, ever so slowly, Caylee firmly pushed her lips down my shaft, tightening them to squeeze me. When she reached her usual stopping point, she relaxed her lips slightly but didn't stop her descent. Working her throat muscles, she furrowed her brows and pushed onward... then suddenly, she had done it. I cried out in surprise at the sensation and my vocalization extended into a moan as she kept going until her lips were pressed against the fingers she encircled around the base of my shaft.

"Oh fuck, oh shit... Caylee!" I starting babbling incoherently as a million things went through my mind -- neurotransmitters firing at rapid speed with sensations, thoughts and feelings. My legs tensed as I fought with every cell in my being against the desire to move. The experience of Caylee's tight throat sent me into complete overload. With barely a moment to adjust, she transitioned into smooth movements. She bobbed only a few centimetres each way so that she didn't lose her progress. She removed her hands from my cock and held onto my thighs, squeezing them and helping me hold myself down.

"Oh god, Caylee, I- I can't. I'm'na- I need to come soon!" I managed to verbalize my desperate need, giving her a chance to pull herself back if she didn't want me firing directly down her throat. In the back of my mind I was worried, not sure if that would be comfortable for her. But Caylee didn't let up, merely made her eager "Mmmm!" sound (identical to one she'd've made if someone had set a chocolate cake in front of her).

She closed her eyes and continued to work me, trying larger motions as she tested her own physical limits. She continued her noises, the vibrations of her nearby vocal chords passing through her throat to my entire shaft. Soon, I felt her nose pressing into the skin above my cock as she took me right to the root. That feeling, combined with the vibrations and the sight of her preparing to enjoy my cum, completely threw me over the edge.