Summer Visit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so glad Caylee had a firm grip on my legs, holding them down, because it was as impossible to prevent all movement of my hips as it was to hold back my cries and shouts. I pushed my upper back into the wall where it met the tiled surface to avoid jerking forward. My legs went tight all the way down to my curled toes and I kept a firm grip on Caylee's hair. I felt the walls of her throat for at least the first shot or two. Then she pulled back to hold me in her mouth, applying a firm suction to pull out as much cum as she could. She cradled the head with her tongue as I twitched and shuddered my way through the last couple of volleys and then began a gentle tongue bath to ensure she had caught every drop.

Once I'd regained the strength in my arms, I hauled Caylee up into my lap. I figured it was safe enough to be pressed closely together even while naked since my boner had been completely exhausted. I captured Caylee's mouth and kissed her with all the emotion that I was holding at the moment -- gratitude, wonder, amazement, and love. We broke apart and Caylee looked down at me with shining eyes.

"I did it!" Her excited exclamation made me laugh. Caylee's pride in her new skill was so apparent, I felt like a tired old man in comparison. Maybe I just needed to catch my breath before I even attempted to keep up with my enthusiastic cousin.

"You did indeed, you sexy, amazing, determined woman." I looked up at her with an expression that I hoped conveyed how impressed I was. She had gone after what she wanted and had conquered it. It made me slightly terrified about my immediate future -- I stood zero chance of resisting this dynamo.

As if she could read my mind, Caylee wiggled around to re-position herself more sturdily on her perch. Instead of sitting sideways on my lap, her legs draped to one side, she turned towards me and knelt on the bench, with one knee on either side of my thighs. Thankfully, she remained kneeling upright instead of straddling me; my dick still gave a twitch of awareness just the same.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pressed forwards until her breasts grazed my chest. We both reacted to the contact -- Caylee with one of her little "mmm!" sounds and me with a resigned whimper of lust. God, the things she made me feel. I placed my hands on her hips, partly because I was desperate to touch her again and partly to have some options of defense if she decided to seat herself more fully against me. My cock wasn't sleepy enough to resist being immediately pressed against Caylee's sweet pussy.

"I'm happy you recognize my determination." Caylee whispered in my ear. I could tell she was majorly turned on, despite the intense orgasm she'd had before we got in the shower. My mind started to play with ideas, considering how to next get her off. Hmm, I hadn't gone down on her yet today... "Thank you for coming to have a shower with me."

"Umm, I think it's me who should be thanking you! That was incredible. I'd ranked yesterday's poolside oral sex as number one, but today's has bumped it down to second place."

"Well, I hope we can just keep doing that allll summer until I've taken over your top hundred."

"Mmm!" My imitation of Caylee's "yummy" sound must've been pretty spot-on because I got a good giggle out of her for it. All joking aside, I couldn't help but hope the same thing. I pulled Caylee in closer bringing her mouth to meet mine again.

"But for the time being..." My hands slid down Caylee's curvy sides towards that wet sweetness I'd been eager to get my hands back on. "It's your turn for some awesome oral sex."

* * * *