All Comments on 'Summer Visit Ch. 11'

by qchickie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Love this story!

I have five cousins that I have lusted after, so cousin incest is my favorite topic and this is perhaps the very best cousin story I have found. (Please point me to any other exceptional cousin stories.) The slow build up and pace in this story are exquisite The characters are sympathetic and well written. Great job!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

With every chapter this story draws the reader in, wanting more, hoping that the two find nirvana, a blissful happily ever after,, Well done 5 + stars

Str8AsStr8Asover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Such amazingly sweet tender sex and beautifully and erotically narrated, annotating each sensation and reactions of both Matthew and Cayley. It was a real turn on, especially since this exact moment had been so carefully cultivated, building the reader’s desire. We knew before this chapter how deeply they cared for each other and all the previous chapters and experiences were like fore play preparing for this moment. To experience it in his dream and then recreate it when awake allowed the sex to last from start to climactic ending. Really a brilliant piece of writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqchickie@qchickie
May2022 Update - Back online after 2 awful semesters and lost passwords! I've spent 2 hours panicking because I couldn't remember the password to my writing docs but I finally remembered! First part of Chapter 6 has been posted (5K+ words!). Sorry for the long wait & thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES