Summer Visit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes to feign sleep, waiting for her to continue to catch me up on what I'd missed while she was horny and awake all alone. I didn't have to wait long - Caylee sat up super quietly and slowly, carefully, crept around so that she was sitting at my hip. Leaning over me, she reached out with her tongue to lick me, so tentatively at first, then with tiny strokes over what she could reach. My cock twitched predictably and stamped a smear of pre-cum on my belly. Caylee licked it up and then returned to the blowjob I was happy to now be conscious enough to experience.

I could just barely perceive that Caylee's right hand had stayed between her legs and I wished I could open my eyes and see what she was doing to tease and play with herself. All I could do was enjoy the movements I could feel, a slight jostling of her thigh where it pressed against my flank. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, with the occasional dip down to drag lightly across my balls, slightly pushed up by the fabric of my boxers. I craved reaching out to grasp her hair or to touch her soft cheek, but I played my sleeping role well. Well, mostly. I couldn't help moaning in reaction when her licks turned to soft sucking nibbles and kisses, her mouth a tiny pout, her tongue still active. God, how was she so good at this after just a few days?

Caylee withdrew and continued her story in a whisper. "I was loving this, even though I wasn't getting much traction in my own efforts. But seeing what I could get away with while you were asleep was a huge turn-on! So I thought to myself that maybe I could just use your dick to rub against my clit. I wondered how quickly I could come from that!"

She slowly and quietly came up onto her knees and straddled me, then arranged herself. I felt the "V" of two fingers, holding herself open for the first delicious contact. Then she withdrew her hand, which allowed her outer pussy lips to fold around my cockhead. Fuck, that felt amazing, so warm and soft. She held as much of her own weight as she could on her arms, extended on either side of my torso, but I thought I could distinguish the feel of her hard little clit pressing into my sensitive helmet. I couldn't help but moan again at the sensations, which were heightened with my eyes closed. Caylee started to move ever so slightly, sliding against me. Our skin had been made slippery with her saliva and the addition of our combined arousal.

"What then?" My voice was almost non-existent, low and croaky. The heat of Caylee's warm pussy felt so amazing, wrapped around me, even from this external position. And of course this reminded me of how close we were to other positions where my cock would be enveloped in a way that was even hotter - literally and figuratively. I concentrated very hard to stay perfectly still. Even though what I was craving was to find the right angle, rock my hips, and bury myself to the hilt in one swift movement.

But instead it was Caylee who rocked her hips - slowly and carefully. She continued her story in a soft murmur. "I was already really wet so it made it easy to just slide along. You moaned a little but it felt like you were still asleep because you weren't moving."

"In my dream, you had my hands trapped, over my head." I volunteered.

"Oh really? Hot!" I heard the grin in Caylee's voice. "Then all of a sudden you were moving - your hips were rocking a little against mine." I kept the story going by acting out what she described, moving with her, our hips rolling slowly together. "I could pretend you were still asleep until you moved your hands to touch my thighs. Then I bent down to kiss you and you were kissing me back and pulling me to you! And I should have stopped to make sure you were awake instead of kissing you, but it was just too too good and I told myself you were awake enough. I'm so sorry, Matt." She said this in all earnestness, mostly coming to a stop. Whether she realized or it, her body continued to seek out the friction it craved with slight little motions.

"I forgive you." I skimmed my hands up her thighs as I had in my dream (or apparently, in my mostly-asleep state), enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. I pulled her down to kiss me, my hands taking the same places as before - right hand clutching the hair at the nape of her neck, left hand splayed over her hip and ass cheek. Caylee's hands spread across my chest and we were right back where we were. I was all caught up, and now I could go into this with full awareness.

I allowed my eyes to open, taking everything in with all my senses. The sound of her little gasps and moans, the slight noises of our bodies coming together, skin rubbing together, a slippery wetness - noises I was beyond eager to hear on a louder and more frantic scale. Caylee's scent, a mix of her soap and hair products, a tiny hint of chlorine from all our time in the pool, her sweat, and the wonderful unique smell of her arousal, all combined, a signal to my primal brain so I could recognize my mate. The taste of her skin as I kissed her, reaching my tongue deep into her mouth. And the feel of Caylee pressed against me - the hard nubs of her nipples pressed into my chest, the softness of her skin and hair as I stroked and held her. The best sensation of all was her pussy against my dick, so wet and hot.

It took us no time at all to get back to our previous state of desperation and hunger. All the more keenly felt for me now that I was completely awake. I understood why Caylee had allowed herself to get carried away - this was heaven itself. We were rolling our hips together more quickly now, in an approximate estimation of fucking. I tamped down my urges to take charge, to drive into Caylee firmly and quickly.

Instead, my hands coasted over her deliciously heated skin to meet at her breasts. Pressing into her nipples, I drove her arousal higher. This would be easier if... Yes, it sounded as though she could get there - her gasps and moans telling me just how close she was already. I continued to play with her nipples, twisting gently, rubbing across them with my thumbs. At the same time, I pressed into her clit as firmly as I could, my cockhead caught at the apex of her outer folds, providing consistent pressure on the little nub of sensitive nerve endings. Breaking our kiss, I nuzzled her neck, behind her ear, then licked and gently bit at the lobe.

"Oh God, Matt!" Her voice was raspy and high pitched, her eyes squeezed shut as she moved against me. "Don't stop!" Not knowing whether she meant my fingers, tongue, or dick, I kept up the same motions everywhere.

"Yes baby, come for me." I growled into the ear I nibbled at, my voice low and deep. "I want your juices all over us. Make us some lube so we can fuck so good. I'll just slide right into you, so easy..." Caylee was already coming before I finished my sentence but I kept up with dirty-talk as she babbled nonsense, her orgasm coursing through her. I pressed into her from all points, cockhead firmly adhered to her clit. Her body tensed up and sure enough, I felt her juices covering my cock, making everything really slippery. As she started to slump, I held her steady, mouth propping up her jaw and hands partially supporting her torso at her breasts.

Caylee slowed the motion of her pelvis as she came down from her high point and I matched her rhythm. Soon, she was collapsed on my chest, blissed-out and boneless. I kissed across her ear and over to her hair and the top of her head. She let her head drop sideways, cheek pressed to my sternum. My hands were kinda trapped, squished between our chests, but I could deal with that. My cock was nestled between her legs, but instead of being trapped between us like my hands, it was nestled against her warmth, pointing up towards the ceiling.

Caylee took time to recover while I just enjoyed the feeling of her sprawled across my body - and also managed to wiggle my hands out from between our bodies before they became numb. I moved them to stroke across the soft skin of her back, revelling in the moment of being pressed together, naked and sweaty. Didn't seem to matter that I was still horny as hell; this was its own type of bliss. After a couple of minutes, Caylee raised her head enough to look at me and smile.

"Wow!" she said weakly, and I laughed. "I'm absolutely not complaining one little bit, 'cuz that was amazing, but wasn't the point to, ya know, get that amazing dick into me?" She wiggled a little as she said this, making me hyper-aware of the status of said dick. "You're not stalling on me again, are you?"

"Wouldn't dream of it! I'd hate to suffer your wrath." I grinned back at her. "But my dirty talk had a grain of truth... And not only will your yummy girl cum provide some lube, it'll be easier with your body all post-orgasmically relaxed."

Caylee pushed herself up so she was resting her chin on her hands, folded across my chest. "Wow, I'm impressed. And not at the word `post-orgasmically' 'cuz I'm pretty sure you made that up." Her expression softened to one of love and appreciation. "But thanks for thinking of that. I am a little nervous about how to get that to fit! Part of me still doesn't believe it's possible."

"Trust me, it's possible. I will prove it to you." My stomach flip-flopped at the thought that this was really about to happen. I couldn't help wonder if I was still dreaming, but I knew I wasn't - every sensation was too sharp and real.

"Yes please." Caylee's eyes revealed a complicated mix of emotions - desire and lust, yes. A lot of hope. But also some worry. I remembered just how long she had been waiting for this and it touched me that she trusted me to give her this.

"OK. Control is all yours. Take me as slowly as you need to." I leaned forward to capture Caylee's mouth in a kiss as she leaned forward, simultaneously lifting herself up from her sprawled position. With my right hand, I grasped my cock and rubbed the tip against her entrance, slowly and gently. I was back to full hardness within a minute at the feel of Caylee's breasts brushing my chest, her soft tongue playfully battling mine, not to mention that soaking wet pussy.

Caylee pulled back from the kiss and met my gaze. "Ready?"

"God, yes." I moaned the words, lost in all the wonderful sensations, anticipation thrumming through my veins, racing up and down my body. "You?"

"Mm-hmm." She nodded her head. Then, biting her lip, she pressed her pelvis down, capturing my cockhead right at her entrance. I held my dick completely still with a firm grasp at the base, ready for her to slowly take. Breathing deeply, I got just as tight a grip on my control.

Resisting sex with Caylee had taken all my willpower over the past few days; hopefully I had just enough left to keep myself from thrusting into her like all my instincts were screaming at me to do. I held still as she started to slowly squeeze me into that very tight virgin space. Keeping my hips glued to the mattress felt like agony for me, but I knew this wasn't all that comfortable for Caylee either. Yet.

Reaching out my free hand, I rubbed it along her skin, returning to her breasts to tweak her nipples at random intervals to help fuel her arousal. Caylee seemed to be focusing very hard on her actions, eyes looking up at the ceiling as if computing the spacial requirements. I focused on the white tooth sunk into her bottom lip, the drop of perspiration in the hollow of her throat, the slight jiggle of her breasts as she made adjustments, like shifting her knees against my hip.

"You're doing it, baby, you've got this." I whispered encouragements to her. Caylee was only making slight vocalizations, reacting to occasional pains with a sharp "oh!". We both had our mouths open, panting in concentration and attempts to control our bodies. Soon, I felt a barrier. "Might want to go as quick as you can for the next bit." Her eyes zipped over to meet my gaze, a look of apprehension in them. I released my grip and held my hands out to hers, helping her move to a more upright posture. "Let gravity help you, babe. One little pinch, then you can get used to me, then it'll be so so good, baby." I promised her, holding her gaze steady.

"OK" Caylee whispered. Holding my hands tight, her fingers intertwined with mine, she sat up taller, holding herself above me with only part of my dick still in her. Squeezing her eyes shut and taking a quick breath, she moved down, allowing herself to quickly be impaled on my cock. I held perfectly still for her to adjust, but couldn't help the throbbing of my cock, pressed against on all sides by Caylee's super-tight channel. I had to squeeze my eyes shut too for a moment. Oh God, I so desperately wanted to move. Instead, I dug my heels into the mattress. It still felt so good, enveloped by her heat. But I knew it might not feel so good for Caylee yet. She huffed out her breath and we opened our eyes, checking in with each other. Yes, she was all right. There was more I wanted to say, but I just couldn't. This was a new type of torture, especially when Caylee began tiny experimental wiggles.

It took me a moment to realize Caylee was starting to untangle our fingers, but I helped her out. She started to lean forward a bit, placing her hands on my chest. She looked... happy. Good. Proud of herself and pleased. I couldn't help smile up at her. Her movements became more than just wiggles, lifting herself off a few centimetres and sliding back on. I let out a groan when she did this and she actually laughed out loud.

"Starting to feel good?" I wanted to laugh a little too at how hopeful my voice sounded.

"Oh my God, Matt!" Caylee dragged herself about halfway off my cock and then eagerly pressed back down against me, rubbing herself at the base and gasping at the sensation. "It's... wow!"

"I'll take that as a `yes'" I teased. I wasn't moving back yet, letting Caylee have all the control. It still felt amazing, a squeezing hug all around my shaft, even though her movements were cautious and hesitant.

"Yes!" Caylee laughed again. Her eyes looked shiny with tears but since she seemed a hell of a lot closer to ecstatic than distraught, it didn't worry me. "I had no idea... I mean, this is like, way way better than your fingers."

"Jeez, I hope so." I pretended to be offended and was pleased when Caylee came down close to kiss me. Her expression showed me her surprise at the sensations provided by the new angle. Giving me a cheeky, raised-eyebrow look, she gave a happy little moan and started moving more seriously.

"Oh... oh wow. I can't believe I didn't think you would fit. You fit... perfectly." Her last word extended to a moan as she moved, rolling her hips so that the length of me dragged across her walls in a way she obviously liked. I finally allowed myself to move back, keeping things slow and gentle and was encouraged by the gasps and moans I coaxed out of Caylee.

"Mmm, I agree, this is a perfect fit. You are so tight it's killing me. I'd better take back the driver's seat..." I moaned, thinking to myself `...before I embarrass myself by coming too soon'. Besides, now that I wasn't trying to stay perfectly still, I could actually show Caylee a few of my moves.

"Sure..." Caylee's voice was somewhat breathless with the onslaught of sensations. "How do we...". Before she could finish her sentence, I'd tucked her pelvis to mine and, holding on tight, I quickly rolled us over so that she was beneath me. "Oh!" She looked up at me, surprised but smiling. Her expression was beautiful - dreamy and unfocused. Oh God, I just wanted to give her everything! But I would try to start with a few orgasms...

I allowed myself to look down as I slid my hands over her soft thighs, loving the sight of us joined together, my solid erection sliding through her juices, spreading her inner lips and disappearing into her body. The pink streaks mixed into the slipperiness of our combined arousal fluids wasn't the turnoff I'd thought it might be. It reminded me she was mine, I was her only lover. Ever. I didn't dare mark her outer skin with a bite or hickey, but this was a type of primal claim that wouldn't ever fade. I got far too close to the brink with these visuals and thoughts, so I looked back at Caylee. She had also been looking at our bodies, pure amazement written all over her face.

"Perfect fit." she whispered, head falling back to the pillow.

"Yes. So perfect." I came in close to nuzzle behind her ear. "You're mine." I spoke in a low growl, hoping she wouldn't be offended at the sentiment. But it seemed to turn her on if her vocalizations were any indication. Her hips came up to meet mine in a continuation of our slow and gentle rhythm.

"Matt... more..." Her voice was pleading, slightly broken. She craved things she didn't yet know how to bring about because she hadn't yet experienced them. But she'd done pretty damn well on her instincts so far and was starting to trust them.

Pulling away from her neck in order to lock lips with Caylee instead, I start to move my pelvis in earnest. I luxuriated in thrusting into her tight wetness as I'd been craving to do for so long. Her arms ran over the muscles of my back, gripping me here and there. Our eyelids fluttered closed as we kissed, carried away by the amazing sensations of our bodies connecting at last. Soon, we weren't so much kissing as we were breathing and panting into each other's mouths.

Wanting to give at least a sampling of some of my fucking skills, I pushed up to a more upright, kneeling position. I supported Caylee's low back and rolled her pelvis to hook her thighs over my own. Her hands dropped from my back and arms and clung to the sides of my thighs instead. Her hips nestled my pelvis perfectly and her legs curled around my low back. Caylee pressed the heels of her feet into my ass cheeks, pulling me closer, seeming desperate to take me as deep as she could. I obliged her by slowly dragging my cock out of her body and quickly thrusting it back in. Here were the sounds I'd been craving - the soft "slap!" of skin hitting skin when I pushed into her at top speed. Even more wonderful were the continued sounds of Caylee's vocal expressions - many of them made no sense but "yes" and other affirmatives popped up often.

I stroked Caylee's ass cheeks, my strong thighs helping to support her tilted pelvis. My hands roamed her legs, stroking down past her knees, skimming over the lower legs wrapped around my waist and as far back as I could reach - the little feet that still pressed into my ass. I was pleased to see that the added random sensations of my touch, all over her body, seemed to add to her pleasure. I continued to drive firmly into her, grounding against her clit whenever I was buried deep. Caylee was vocalizing whenever I would reach that deepest spot, low and guttural grunts and moans. Her eyes struggled to stay open, to watch my face and enjoy my pleasure as much as I was enjoying hers. Often she would lose the battle, squeezing them shut, mouth open in panting, moaning bliss.

Caylee looked gorgeous like this, completely coming apart with sweat on her brow and hair a complete mess from her thrashing about. The sight of her dewy skin and jiggling breasts made me want to lean back down and lick her chest, capture those nipples in my mouth. Or nibble up her neck and eat her moans, coax them out further with the scoop of my tongue in her mouth. But I knew if I came down again to her, it would be too delicious and I wouldn't be able to hold back from coming.

I wanted one more orgasm out of Caylee first. I ran my hands back up her legs with a slightly firmer pressure, rubbing at her taught thigh muscles. Those strong legs clamped around me, Caylee was pulling my cock into her and making sure I couldn't get free (like I would ever want to!). Even her pussy squeezed me tightly, making my out-strokes slower but more wonderful. She'd relax those muscles to take me easily when I shoved my cock back in, still grinding my pelvis against her clit.