Summer Visit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands reached Caylee's upper thighs and I kept going, leaning over slightly to reach her torso. Giving her breasts some attention, I played with her nipples. Caylee seemed to be enjoying the change in angle and I switched to more even strokes so I could increase the pace. This pulled a long and low moan from her throat. I waited until her eyes forced themselves back open again.

"Good, baby?" I tried not to sound or look smug, but in the moment it didn't seem like it mattered to her either way.

"Uh huh," she managed, somehow coming across as enthusiastic and exhausted at the same time. She still looked completely dishevelled and delicious, still a little wiped out from her earlier orgasm. She had just enough energy to rock her hips back towards me and pull me tightly to her. "So good."

Waiting until I had her gaze again, I sucked my right thumb into my mouth. Caylee's eyes opened a little wider and she watched very attentively as I lowered my hand to her pussy. Slowing the speed of my rolling hips, I dragged my wet thumb across her clit, gently, teasingly at first. I watched as Caylee shuddered, her eyes closing again. Her legs started to loosen as she began to come undone at the multiple sensations - my cock filling her up completely on the inside, my thumb thrumming her clit on the outside. Her hands dropped limply from my legs and her legs dropped from being wrapped around my legs, settling onto the bed. Adjusting quickly, I changed my position to more of a push-up, angling down towards her. I needed my left hand to hold my torso up now but there was room for my right hand to squeeze in between us, my fingers coming into play with the changed angle.

I watched my lover attentively, responding to whatever she seemed to enjoy most of the inner and outer strokes I was giving her. Caylee's eyes remained closed now, her breathing becoming erratic. Her body moved on instinct, hips lifting towards me, eagerly absorbing each thrust. Her body was warm all over, flushed and dewy with sweat, but her pussy was like a furnace, scorching my fingers and dick with unbelievable heat. I don't know how I kept my head with that squeezing heat enrobing my cock completely every time I bottomed out.

"Ohmigod Matt... I- I think..." Caylee was apparently unable to gasp out a full sentence but between her words and the signs I'd seen, I knew she must be getting really close. I was desperate for her to have the most spectacular orgasm ever for her first time fucking. Withdrawing my right hand from between our bodies, I placed my forearms on either side of Caylee's head and lowered right down, resting my body weight on my arms and settling onto her wide-open hips. I pumped into her more slowly, trying to angle my strokes to give her as much pleasure as I could. I was covered in sweat but didn't care, I was so focused on my task. All that was in my mind was the overwhelming pleasure of Caylee's eager body and the words: Make. Her. Come.

Her keening moans told me she was almost there and I bent down to pull at her earlobe with my teeth. Knowing it would push her over the edge, I started to whisper some dirty talk right into her ear.

"I want more of that sweet cum of yours... and I want you to squeeze the cum right out of my cock." She could only moan in reply.

"Do you want me to come inside you?". I pulled back so I could see her face. Her eyelids fluttering as she struggled to open them long enough to look at me and she nodded, mouth still hanging open.

Keeping my modified push-up position, I held my body still, enjoying how much Caylee still rolled her hips to meet me. The angle seemed to be dragging my glans against her front wall - hopefully I was hitting her G-spot. I flexed my cock each time she pulled herself almost completely off of me. If her high-pitched keening sounds were any indication, it was pressing in just the right spot. I leaned closer to talk dirty into Caylee's ear as she used my dick for her pleasure, controlling the tempo.

"You sure? You won't get to taste it if it's splattered all over the walls of your pussy...". I punctuated my words with a lick around the shell of her ear. My little cum-addict seemed to love the provided mental picture. With a groan, she arched her back and firmly pressed her hips into mine for a super slow and deep thrust.

"Mmm, you love it, don't you?". I pulled back again to watch her as she struggled to speak.

"Yesss, want your cum..." she muttered, barely understandable. Her eyes opened briefly, pupils huge and gaze unfocused, drunk on all the new and pleasurable sensations. "... please!".

"OK baby... I'm gonna go fast then, are you ready?".

"Uh huh!" she was able to moan out in reply.

I made a few adjustments to our position, hitching Caylee's knees up to the level of our hips, but still flopped out flat against the mattress. Wiggling slightly side to side, I made sure her hips were widely splayed beneath me, then made sure my knees and elbows were firmly planted. Torso steady above Caylee, I gave a few firm thrusts, fucking her right into the mattress.

So many dreams about this, and now it was finally real. And it felt a thousand times better than I'd ever imagined.

It was time. Letting my hips snap back and forth, I picked up the pace. Caylee's body shook with the impact and I took in the very sexy sight of her jiggling breasts. Likely needing something to grasp onto, she clutched at my biceps. The little biting pinches I felt from her nails only added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Yes, hold on tight, baby. Your hot little box is gonna wring me dry." No longer was it the time for sexy whispers while nuzzling her ear. Our rapid and raw fucking had to be matched with growled dirty talk at a higher volume. Not to mention the fact that I had to make sure Caylee heard me over the increased sounds of skin slapping against skin, bed frame creaking, headboard hitting the wall.

I soaked up every sensation while I jack-hammered into her pussy. The friction of her clinging tight walls pulled at the skin of my shaft in the most delicious way. With every thrust, my cock was gripped from all sides, like a hand job but so so much better. I didn't dare let my dick slip out; she was so unbelievably tight, I knew it would be tough to get back in that newly stretched channel.

Caylee was only able to pant and let out breathy vocalizations as I drove into her as fast as I could. Suspecting I'd be in the same state soon enough, I gave my kinky cousin a few more naughty words, knowing how much she got off on the taboo of our dual relationships as both family members and lovers.

"Mmm, look at you, so fucking sexy like this. But this is so wrong, you bad girl. Getting. Fucked. By. Your. Cousin!". My words struck a chord in Caylee's mind and her responses became more frenetic - desperate coos and moans, begging for a release she'd experienced so few times in her life but already craved. I pounded her with as much speed and precision as I could, angling to try to rub against her G-spot.

Caylee thrashed, her head moving back and forth on the pillow as her cries escalated. She had long given up their attempt to match my frantic pace and instead kept her hips wide to take me in as I fought to fuck the cum right out of both of us. Soon, her muscles stiffened and her back arched, pressing her hips up towards me.

I enjoyed the sight of Caylee's pale throat, pulse point visibly beating at the base, as she tipped her head back. Her skin had a lovely flush, bright pink spread across her chest, above the breasts that still bounced at the speed of my drilling.

"Oh shit... ohmigod... Matt!" Caylee's wailing moans were uninhibited as she started to come, her cunt squeezing around my cock so so tightly that I thought I could die at that moment and be happy. Her muscles milked me for all I was worth, as if squeezing to pull the cum right out of me.

"So close baby, gonna come with you, fill you up..." I managed to get the words out in a low growly voice. I gave in to the urge to fuck her as hard as I could, slamming into her softness again and again.

My orgasm seemed to race at me from my feet and spine all at once and soon my first spurt was shooting up into Caylee's hot box. Her own cum soaked my crotch and I shoved my cock as deep as it would go to finish unloading.

I heard my own cries joining Caylee's, a perfect harmony of a soprano descant mixed with the low bass sounds of my shouts of triumph. I smiled when I heard Caylee half-laughing, in a joyful and disbelieving kind of way.

The sensation of our pulsing muscles, cock and pussy spasming together was so perfect. I could envision the fight for space happening in that extra-tight channel, each of us winning a millimetre that the other would take back. It just struck me as so unbelievably intimate, sharing that tiny slice of space in that particular way.

Any memories of past sessions with other women were immediately downgraded from this one, setting the record for best fuck of my life.

My thrusts finally slowed as we came down from our peaks, our breathing and heartbeats crazy fast. My erection was just barely starting to deflate and feel too sensitive, so I allowed myself to enjoy just a couple more pumps. Surging deep as I could go, stirring the gooey mess of cum with my dick, and pulling almost all the way back out. I got to enjoy a few of Caylee's after-shocks this way, a sudden hugging around my shaft as her full body trembled.

Wanting to stay joined, but not wanting to crush her smaller frame, I allowed myself to press down against Caylee while still supporting a lot of my body weight on my forearms. I tucked my head against her smooth neck, nibbling gently at the spot where it joined her shoulder.

We finally caught our breath enough to speak. "Oh my god!" was Caylee's initial reaction and I grinned against her skin, kissing her shoulder.

"Mm hmm?" I inquired. It wasn't about my ego, I was genuinely wanting to hear how she felt.

"That was so fuckin' amazing..." Caylee's voice was a whispery hushed tone. I grinned; if Caylee was swearing, I knew it must be a strong emotion that prompted it. My innocent cousin was still getting used to a lot of words most young adults included as part of our regular vocab.

"I definitely agree." I was feeling that post-coital boneless relaxation settling in and apparently my penis agreed with me on that count; it slipped out of Caylee's body and into the puddle we'd made. I pushed up on my arms, groaning at the soreness of the muscles that had worked so hard. I stole a quick kiss from Caylee's lips before flopping onto my back. I went far enough away so we could both avoid the wet spot and tucked her into my right side. She nestled right up against me, hand on my chest.

"Oooh that feels weird. I can feel your cum in me." Caylee said with a little wiggle.

"Is that a bad thing? I thought you couldn't get enough of the stuff..." I teased. She smiled up at me and kissed my jaw.

"Not at all, just a really strange new feeling."

"Mmm, you've had a few of those lately."

"And lots that weren't strange... just perfect. And natural. And right." Her voice was low and contemplative. With the hand that wasn't tucked underneath Caylee's neck and shoulders, I reached up to stroke her face and hair.

"Yes" was all I said in reply. She pushed herself up onto one elbow to peer down at my face, her eyes locked on mine. "Yes." I repeated, reassuring her with my words and my expression that I was fine, no regrets. "In fact, that was literally the best sex of my life." Her face changed, expression pleased at my confession.

"Really?" God, I loved that smile - so genuine and honest. I nodded, giving her a smile of my own. "Thank you, Matt." She settled back down beside me, pressing her face against my chest.

"Uhh, I think I should be thanking you, that was..." I shook my head. There were no words. "... just wow." My hand resumed stroking, this time enjoying the soft skin of her arm. I could not get enough of Caylee. I was exhausted from fucking her like there was no tomorrow and yet could feel the tingle of an erection waiting to happen. I tamped down those thoughts; now only would Caylee would be sore but we needed to get some sleep.

"I agree. And I'm so glad you didn't wait. I know this may make it harder when the family visits, but jus remember - there will be no neon signs on our foreheads telling them we had sex." I sighed, remembering that in less than 24 hours, my sister Hannah would be here, followed by my parents. Caylee and I would have to keep our secret until the end of the coming weekend.

"It is going to be so hard not to be with you, not to touch you." I cuddled Caylee closer, wrapping my arms around her.

"I know, but we'll survive. And..." she turned to press a kiss to my pec. "...Hannah doesn't get here until tomorrow night."

I checked the clock - it was now after one in the morning. "Technically tonight."

"Well, we'll just have to make the most of the hours we have then." I loved how optimistic Caylee was, helping to balance my cynicism. I didn't feel as hopeful about the visit as she did, and my thoughts keep returning to what would happen if my parents or sister found out what had happened. Luckily, Caylee was always nearby to help curb my catastrophic thinking.

"I like that plan." I turned to face her so I could kiss her lips, ever so gently. As tempting as it was to get things started up again... "We should get some sleep. I don't think Hannah would buy it if we said we were up all night playing board games." Caylee grinned at me but nodded her agreement. Then she gave me a questioning look as I sat up and held out my hand.

"C'mon. You should always try to go pee right after sex so you don't get a UTI." Caylee sat up and knee-walked across the bed to hold my hand. "While you do that, I'm going to put these sheets in the wash so they can be completely put away before Hannah gets here!"

"You take such good care of me. Always teaching me new things." Caylee said warmly. She climbed down from the bed and, keeping my hand in hers, pressed up against me to give me a kiss. I returned the kiss but didn't let it get passionate. Instead, I smacked her on the ass and told her to get going.

Smiling as she walked away, enjoying the view of that lovely tush, I sighed happily as I started to bundle up the sheets, wet spot and all.

Fifteen minutes later, the evidence of Caylee's first time was disappearing in the washing machine's busy machinations and I had her cuddled up with me in a clean set of sheets.

I sighed contentedly as I listened to her slow breathing, enjoying all the internal and external sensations: Caylee's soft skin against mine, the delicious smell of her hair right next to my nose, how satisfied and boneless my body felt, the running movie in my mind's eye playing back all the sexy moments of the past couple hours - and couple days.

And also holding close the feeling that this felt right... It was as though my guilt had been washed away too, the stains of other people's judgments spinning down the drain. So long as Caylee and I could survive this family visit, our summer could continue like this, a string of perfectly blissful days. Underneath all the negative messages she was breaking free from, Caylee had such natural free - and sometimes kinky! - sexual instincts. I couldn't wait to help her continue to explore them.

* * * * *