All Comments on 'Summer with Carly Pt. 02'

by JB_Galt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good story. I can't wait for part 3 !!!

ud1234ud1234over 4 years ago
Good job JB

Good smooth story. Well pace and sexy. Writing shows you took your time and gave it some thought. Keep up the good work. Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Hmm, wonder where this is going. Either way I look forward to reading it.

MercomaticMercomaticover 4 years ago

I hope part 3 will come soon!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 4 years ago
Mom isn’t stupid

Mom knows. Mom approves. Mom will make sure Carly hasn’t missed a day of her pill. She’ll leave condoms available for her nephew. The kids will be scared and shocked at her tacit, secret blessings.

Then, you have to decide where to take this. Mom/Aunt will either arrange for Dad/Uncle to be gone (fishing or hunting), or she will take the kids for a Day Trip somewhere. Maybe a Fair with an overnight stay at a hotel.

My guess is, you’ll have them lose their virginity without Mom/Aunty’s direct supervision. But after that? Will the kids want to “thank” her? Will she want a taste of her nephew after seeing his cock? Will she avoid “cheating” by not kissing and using “God’s Loophole”? Obviously, I’ve fantasized taking your sweet Summer of Cousin Love and Sexploration Story to a much kinkier and fantastic place.

It will take two years or more to see Chapter 3. Mom/Aunt has been a cipher in this story. You have no plans to involve her. This is a sweet and funny, innocent incest story. It would take you 12 years to take your story to where I’m going.

But I just figured out Mom’s motivation! The Day Trip isn’t to a Fair. It will be to a Family Funeral (on Mom’s side of the Family), where they will all stay at Mom’s Male Cousin’s Apartment! But, you won’t get to that chapter for at least nine years! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent writing!!!

I sat here and tried to not LOL but I almost lost it .. others sleeping right above my room. OMG.. the story and writing was incredible. Please don't take long to write the next chapter as I'm OLD!!! HAHAHAHA

anubeloreanubeloreover 4 years ago
Oh, please don't leave us hanging!

This story is crazy hot, and I'm dying to hear more of the adventures of Carly and Jake!

-Anubelore

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Great

Great chapter two, worthy of the five stars I gave it. Hoping like Hell we don't have to wait another 4 Years for another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJB_Galt@JB_Galt
Open to messaging. Send me your prompts and let me add to them

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories