Summer with Carly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments I felt her body freeze again and heard a gasp choke in her throat. For several seconds the only movement between us was the involuntary quivers running through her whole body. I remained still and continued to suck her clit ever harder.

After a solid 15 seconds (my analytical brain counted), movement returned with the pitter pat of her feet against my shoulders. Sound returned as a stifled, but high pitched giggle coming from Carly. Deep breaths alternated with several iterations of "whoa, baby" as her body relaxed. I had a brief thought that the side of my head may be bald after she released her tight grip on my hair.

Keeping my head just barely enough to remember the end of the video (though I rarely made it that far), I lifted my lips from her clit and replaced them with my thumb. As Carly composed herself, I lazily strummed her clit with a bare minimum of pressure. Gentle shudders worked through Carly's body as her breathing returned to normal.

"Ok, baby. Ok..." she said almost trying to convince herself that I should stop. "That's..." she paused as I pressed my thumb a little harder making her shudder again. "Ok baby, that's..." again I pressed a little harder. Finally she jerked her body up and grabbed my hand. "If you keep that up we'll never get to you" she smiled playfully.

I rose up onto my knees to get a better look at her. The side of her face best illuminated by the moonlight revealed a shiny moistness around her eyes. I used my thumb to gently remove the tear that had made it from the corner of her eye. "Are you ok?" I asked trying not to panic that I had done something wrong.

Carly reached up and took my hand in hers. "Jake, sweetie, I am so much better than ok right now. I guess when I go off that good, I get a little emotional. Though, I don't remember ever going off that good" she said with a stress on the word "ever".

Yet again my hardness pressed against her as she wrapped her arms around me. With her sitting and me kneeling, I was pressed between her breasts with only a single layer of fabric separating us this time. The softness of those breasts combined with the pressure of her embrace was again almost too much. I rushed crazed thoughts into my head of naked old women and spoiled food to avoid this experience ending in a most embarrassing way. Even so, I had to pull my hips away from her when she readjusted herself against me.

I held my breath and shook my head at her quickly. She giggled "easy there Tex, we still have a ways to go." She smiled as she bit her lower lip, but her expression turned quickly to hungry desperation. In a flash she pulled some sort of wrestling jujitsu to throw me around her and on to my back.

We both paused for several seconds after the loud crash of the two of us hitting the floor. With her chin resting against my stomach, we each comically looked side to side waiting for a noise down the hall to alert us of impending doom. The house remained still with only our quiet, but quick breaths as the soundtrack. "Be careful" I silently mouthed to her in an exaggerated fashion.

The bluish light of the moon provided enough visibility for me to see her mischievously raise and lower her eyebrows several times. Carly began kissing down my stomach, giving a soft tug with her lips at each site. It was my turn for my hips to shift up and down involuntarily. My cock strained against my shorts begging to reengage with any part of her.

I could feel her forehead push against the lower portion of my stomach as her hands gripped the edges of my shorts. My cock had been so hard for so long that it felt tingly like an appendage that had fallen asleep. I was nervous that the slightest actual touch would set it off like the least spark would dry gun powder.

Carly pulled herself back onto her knees still gripping my shorts. Another memory etched with Carly as a dangerously attractive succubus in a blue hue with her impish smile, enormous assets, and wild curly hair. She attempted to maintain a sensuous air as she slowly slid my shorts down, but when my cock caught the waistband she had to tug harder causing a ridiculous sequence of bouncing and flopping. This time her hands did the pitter pat against my thighs as she stifled yet another giggle.

"He's an awful dancer," she whispered, "but I love it when he tries." I had to allow a nervous laugh as well. Carly always knew how to set me at ease with a simple smile and snarky comment. I tried to relax as much as possible, but my whole body was starting to take on that sleeping appendage type of tingle. I felt like a balloon rubbed against shag carpet until the static in the air was strong enough to make me burst.

Carly slid my shorts the rest of the way down and made the return trip with her hands sliding up the inside of my thighs. For the first time, I felt a hand gently cup my balls. I closed my eyes and thanked whatever deity involved that this was finally happening. Carly's gentle tugging pulled my member up to a 90 degree angle pointing straight towards the ceiling. A quick glance down confirmed that I had never been larger. It was if I had gone from a life time of seeing a branch down there to seeing a tree trunk attached to me.

Carly's other hand tentatively gripped the base of my cock causing a dollop of precum to ooze out of the tip and shine in the moonlight. Carly readjusted herself several times as she moved her mouth down towards me. Like me, she was knowledgeable from the many movies she herself had watched, but was inexperienced in practice. When she ran her tongue around the tip, we both moaned with her enjoying the taste of fluid and skin and me feeling a warm wetness that I had only dreamed of previously.

Carly dragged her tongue up and down my shaft several times. While I moaned and enjoyed every motion, her amateurish technique was missing the most important spots. Still, it was extremely effective to my equally inexperienced member. Carly would become much more skillful in time, but it was probably for the best that we were both beginners at this point. Her methods matched my minimal stamina this first time.

"Are you ready baby?" she breathed. I foolishly nodded even though she wasn't looking up at me. She got the message anyways.

Carly took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide. I gripped the rug in both hands as her mouth slid down over me. Carly's wet tongue made intermittent contact with my member as she pulled me impossibly deep into her mouth. Much like my first experience with Carly, I felt breakers in my nervous system pop as every sense focused on the few centimeters of skin she touched taking all precedence in messaging the rest of my body.

I watched as she took my larger than ever cock into her mouth and out of sight. I couldn't believe the depths she was able to achieve. I froze with my mouth agape trying to remind my body to breathe again. Just as I was sure I would pass out, Carly suddenly jerked and pulled back.

"Whoa," she choked out with several small gagging coughs following. "Sorry," she said with wet sound escaping. "You're a bit bigger than the toy I practiced on." My mind swam with the pleasure I felt and the idea of her practicing on a toy. It became my mission to see this happen from that point on.

"It's very, very ok" I stammered. "I appreciate the effort."

Carly smiled again and went back to work. This time she didn't go down quite as far, but she more than made up for it as she sucked on her way back up. Her lips gripped my cock as she pulled up and then parted to leave just her tongue riding my cock back on the way down.

I wanted this to last forever, but I was so revved up I was sure I would explode after every up and down lap. "Easy... easy...easy" I kept repeating as the explosion drew ever near. Carly obliged by pulling her head back up and catching her breath whenever I would warn her.

Carly gave me wet sounding "Oh hell yeah" after one of her laps. She was enjoying this almost as much as I was. While we traded moans as her head bobbed up and down, I noticed the same quickening pace as earlier in her whimpers. As much as I was building to a release, it amazingly seemed as if she was as well.

Once again Carly pulled back with her mouth hovering over my member. Small strings of saliva dripped from her mouth and connected to the shimmering wetness up and down its length. I held her cheek in my hand both trying to convey my strong feelings at the moment and have her pause just a little more to keep my orgasm at bay just a little longer. Carly leaned her face into my hand and smiled with her eyes closed.

Her left hand disappeared beneath her as she leaned on her right elbow to grip the base of my cock more firmly. Carly let her tongue trail along the tip and cooed gently in a maddeningly sensual way. Her back arched as her arm reached back and forth into the darkness to hasten her towards the release she'd built. She dragged my sloppy member across her cheek as whimpers turned a lower, throatier pitch.

Again Carly plunged her mouth down my length, but this time with doubled efforts. Moving faster on the down strokes and sucking harder on the up strokes she raced me to orgasm. I was in the lead, but the hand she stroked herself with was making up time.

"Carly, it's going to happen," I warned trying to come up with the right words. "I'm gonna go, babe, I'm gonna go!" Carly only replied with a mumbled assertion that she was well aware of the consequences. That was enough for me. I squeezed my legs against her sides trying to steel myself for the coming explosion while also grabbing as much skin to skin contact as I could.

This time both Carly and I froze as we reached the finish line together. Her moans were stifled as her mouth filled with my streams of cum. I could only make small quick grunts as I bit my lower lip to keep the noise in as much as possible. Burst after burst continued to pour out of me as the long awaited release finally came.

Carly was rocking back and forth as she continued to quiver through her orgasm, but thankfully kept her mouth clamped over me like a pro. I could only respond with feeble attempts to touch her cheek as I tried to recover my strength. Carly poured nearly silent screams into my cock as the orgasm shook her.

Just as I started to relax and settle in for the post orgasm afterglow, Carly had to be herself by nearly bringing that impending doom on us again. She sat back up on her legs with a hand under her chin and her mouth open at an odd angle. I was puzzled, but the tranquility of my first "non-manual" orgasm slowed my brain to a crawl.

"Ahyu wah ah oh baw?" she asked in some foreign language. I just stared at her perplexed and half wondering if the massive orgasm had damaged my brain.

With more of a smile in her awkwardly open mouth she repeated her query "Ahyu wah ah oh baw?" She started to lean in towards me after this one. My brain was sending red alerts throughout the system, but no words had formed yet.

Finally a translation broke through the alert message: Do you want a snowball? No, no, no I did not. I most certainly did not!

Instinctually I used every muscle to pull myself away from her on the rug. Leaping back like a fool, my head bashed into her night stand causing her Mickey Mouse alarm clock to fall straight onto my chest. I uttered a quick "Shit!" followed by a comical "Oof" when Mickey dive bombed into me.

Carly immediately fell backward in hysterics. She was stuck between laughing like a damn fool and choking on my recently evacuated DNA. I tried to get up to help her, but I was unsteady and seeing stars from the vicious and uncalled for attack by the night stand. Carly was trying to reign in her choke laugh with the back of her hand, but it was no use.

We were both rolling on the floor unable to function when the hall light appeared beneath the door. Instantly sobering, we both shot up to a seated position with wide eyes. Carly's head shook side to side as if she could will this not to happen. She just began pointing to the window. I responded by pointing at my shorts which were an impossible distance away given the circumstance.

Carly shook her head more vigorously and pointed sharp enough towards the window that I could hear the snap of the wind. I took a final look at her before jumping buck naked onto the roof. Her hair was wild as it had come out of the pony tail during the festivities. Her chin and breasts glistened in the moon light from the cum that had escaped during her laugh cough fit. Another memory etched of my own personal adorably cute, sexy, and utterly terrified cumslut.

I carefully sprinted across the roof into my window and prayed Carly could pull this off. I lowered myself gently into my bed as I heard the first murmurs between mother and daughter. I waited tensely for the screaming and violence to start.

But it never came. I only heard several minutes of murmurs back and forth followed by gentle laughter. Panic finally subsided once I saw the hall light disappear from beneath my own door. Somehow, Carly had pulled it off.

A smile crept across my face as I stretched out across the cool sheets of my bed. The smile grew when a crouched, curly haired figure appeared in my window sill.

12