All Comments on 'Summer with Grandma'

by Fridayguy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 6 years ago
No comment. Too fast and short.

.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
HEY !!!!!!!!

How old was grandma ?, the story went to fast. Why not rewrite and fill in the blanks and finish the story, they still had a few weeks before school......... good read but too fast. thanks

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Wasn't ready for a hot Grandma

Will we find more adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yea i agree too fast and short

I also wanted to know how old grandma is and how she looks cuz all i could see in my imagination is a and ugly old women of 88 years wich isnt hot at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Age

Granny has to be between late 50s to 70.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Not to long and you didn't note that you had a 10 inch cock. Almost believable except for the part of doing it in an open park

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How about fucking 83 yr old aunt.we been fucking each other since she was 45 yrs.old even got her pregnant.we been living together and we lo ve each other too.went to swingers club watch her get gangbanged bareback by different guys from young to old.now just us two yes we still have sex together.she is 20 grs older than me been taking care of her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have been fucking Grandmother awhile

Started when I was 15 and she 57. Still going strong 10 years later and living together as husband-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's the way things happened with us....

I started having sex with my 54 year old grandmother when I was 17 and during my last year of high school. My parents are divorced and my mother was always working. Grandmother was divorced for more then 20 years. My father moved out of state. My grandmother lived (still lives) in a university town 100 miles from the city where my mother lives. I'm her only grandchild. So I visited her fairly often, at least once a month. We did lots together and were quite fond of each other. One Saturday afternoon when I was packed and ready to leave for home 'cause I wanted to do homework assignments early I was standing at the door saying goodbye when suddenly this feeling of passion overwhelmed us while we kissed goodbye and next thing we took our clothes off and I was fucking her missionary style on the living room carpet. We adjourned to her bedroom and kept fucking well into the night and fell asleep in each other's arms. So that's how our long term relationship started. I attended the university and graduated and have a good job and live with grandmother like a married couple. We wanted to have a baby together after a few months but her periods were erratic and it never happened. Mom approves and Dad is too busy with his young girlfriend to care. Grandmother Heather just turned 60 and is one beautiful BBW - 5 feet 10 inches and 180 lbs. We are very happy. At this point in the 21st Century no one in the university town where we live cares about who does what to whom anymore. Which makes us even happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grandmother - Gorlfriend

I often visited Grandmother and spent weekends with her. She is longtime divorced and only Mom and I still lives close by. When I was 16 I was sitting on the sofa with her watching a comedy romance on a cable channel and it got really sentimental and she and started kissing and then took each other’s clothes off and then made love on the sofa. So now I’m 21 and she’s my best friend girlfriend and we have lots of great sex and are very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love reading how a lonely grandmother fucks the hell out of her grandson, i wish i had a grandmother like that when i was 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incest can a be a beautiful thing if both are over 18 as well both on board with everything going into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice brotha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never commented before but this was an awesome little story. Would be nice to fill in the blanks like others have mentioned or have a Part 2 where you mention the age and extend the plot. Maybe them sneaking around in their city having public sex where they might get caught, that's always hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story write more about them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love every taboo story, I'm now 60 and in my roaring 20's I was so very lucky to fuck 3 of my gorgeous female cousins. They were up for it and I never letcan opportunity pass by. It was amazing sex and still wish I could be inside these hot women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story I loved it! Please write a sequel about these two

BobDelBobDel4 months ago

The build up then a climax of good loving sex!!! Love that there was respect and authentic conversation. And of course, Good Sex wIth Granny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous