Summer with Kittyhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." She gives me a shy smile as she walks in. "Did you find a good one?"

"Yeah, I think so. Tell me if this one is too much though."

We turn the lights back off for proper ambiance, and she wraps her arm around mine as we start the movie up. I've never seen this one before, but like I guessed, it's a lot scarier than the sea monster film. The star is a girl about our age who's being stalked by a creature that can take the form of anyone, even her closest friends and family, in order to track her down. Forty minutes into the movie, nobody has died yet, but the tension is still ramping up, and Kat is squeezing me tight, practically draped on top of me. I stroke her hair, letting my hand brush against her cheek. It feels so soft and warm, I just want to plant my lips against it, but that really doesn't fit the vibe of the movie.

"I hate you for picking this one." she says.

"Hey, I haven't watched this before." I say. "You said you were up for something scarier, and all I had was the blurb to go on."

My excuse is pretty hollow, but I can tell she doesn't mean it either. My heart is racing too right now, but that's because Kat is snuggled up against me in pajamas. I think she'd have been disappointed if it didn't come to this.

"This is making me so fucking paranoid." she says. "It doesn't even give you those reassuring moments where you think she's in trouble, but then it turns out the person following her is friendly and she's safe. It could be anybody. If I got up to use the bathroom right now and I saw my own mom in the hall, I might scream. And then I'd be scared all over again when I came back here and saw you."

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere." I say. "That thing can't swap places with someone right in front of you."

"Mmm hmm." She leans in and squeezes me even tighter.

I shift around in her grip and scoot back behind her on the bed, wrapping my arms around her.

"See? There's no way it can swap places with me like this." I hold her tight, breathing in the gentle scent of her shampoo.

"Besides," I say, "If it did show up, I'd kick its ass for you, Kittyhead."

Normally, I wouldn't come up with something so macho, but she makes me want to say it. Despite the tension of the scene, I can see the corners of her mouth twitch upwards. And even if it's too dark to see, I can imagine the blush rising across her cheeks.

"You can't kick a horror monster's ass." she says.

She reaches up and grasps hold of my arms, fixing them in place around her.

"Sure I can." I say. "You didn't even think I could pick you up."

"Uh huh."

She leans into me, nestling her body against mine, and I rest my head against hers. Her body is warm, and I can feel the slight beading of sweat on her palms against my forearms, and with each breath, I take in a slight scent, a sort of natural her-ness underneath the citrus of her shampoo. I'm really only half watching the movie right now, and even that is mostly just to follow along as Kat reacts to it.

Kat still lets out the occasional yelp at the movie's jumpscares, and I can feel her jolt with my arms wrapped around her like this. But the way she runs her fingers over my arms doesn't just feel like she's seeking reassurance. Sometimes she squirms slightly in my grip. It might just be from anxiety, but I can't help feeling like it's not. I have- there's no way I could help it- a hard-on brushing up against her from behind, about half affection boner, half the regular kind. I start out trying to keep it inconspicuous, but she keeps shifting and pressing herself up against me, and after some time, I just assume she must have felt it already.

Maybe it's because the movie has so little of my attention, but I don't see the sex scene coming until it's nearly started. It's a horror movie sex scene, not a porno or anything, but even if you can't see much, it still plays up the sexy atmosphere a lot more than I would have expected. It might just be my state of mind, but I don't think it's just me thinking that right now. I move my head so I can catch her face in profile, and my eyes keep flickering between the screen and Kat's expression. Her eyes are wide open, and her lips slightly parted. When the scene ends, and the screen goes quiet, I can hear her heavy breathing.

The movie has almost nothing to do with it, but I'm achingly hard right now. Kat probably already knew I was before the scene even started. I can't be sure, not really sure, how she's feeling right now. But still, my sense for Kat, my sweetheart, who's always so adorably transparent, says that she's just as turned on as I am.

Part of me says I shouldn't, that I'm trying to take things slow, and during a movie like this isn't the right time, but I can't help myself. I let one of my hands wander over her body, downwards towards her belly first, like I'm grasping for plausible deniability, but then up towards her breasts, letting it run lightly over them. Her bra feels soft under the fabric of her shirt, maybe even unlined, but I can feel the impression of her nipple against my palm, so stiff and defined, it almost shocks me. She squeezes her lips tight and lets out an audible breath, like a slight gasp. Her eyes stay focused on the screen. She doesn't make any movement to stop me.             

I keep letting my hands wander over her through the rest of the movie. Stroking and caressing her, comforting her with my touch. At least, we both have the pretense that I'm comforting her to fall back on. The movie only has a sliver of my attention now, but I don't think she'd be letting out gasps at all the same places, or her breathing would be so heavy, or she'd be squirming under my arms like this, if she were just reacting to what's on screen. At the same time, the thought that I am comforting her, that she feels safer because I'm here, adds a sort of thrill all of its own.

Even though I could barely describe the plot by the end, I can't help being disappointed when the movie is finally over.

"So, was that a decent pick?" I ask.

"Oh my god, I hate you so much." she says. "I could legit have nightmares now."

"Pfft. Be serious." I wrap my arms around her, squeezing her tight. "You just pretended to be scared so we could do this together, right?"

"No!"

She raises her voice about as much as she can get away with so late at night, then squeezes my arms, urging me to let go.

"Let me turn the lights back on, seriously." she says.

I can tell she means it. She hasn't been pretending to be scared. But I can still catch her real meaning between the lines. Just because she wasn't pretending, doesn't mean she didn't plan for us to end up like this. She gets up and turns her bedside lamp on. Even in the dim lighting, I can see the flush of pink across her cheeks. She hesitates for a moment, then gets back on the bed with me.

"It's pretty late, huh?" she says.

It is pretty late. I haven't heard any sign of anyone else up around the house for a while now.

"I'm serious, you know." she says. "That thing could seriously give me nightmares."

Despite the number of times she used the word 'seriously,' I don't get the feeling she's being entirely honest. But still, I'm happy to humor her.

"You want me to stay with you like this for a while?" I ask.

"Please?"

The image of her staring at me, her eyes wide and hopeful, the soft breathiness of that word hovering in the air between us, lingers a long time in my mind. But I don't think it's actually long before I'm on her, kissing her. She lets out a little squeak of surprise when my lips make contact with hers. She grips my shoulders tight, then lets go with one hand to wind her fingers into my hair behind my head.             

I squeeze her tight against me, feeling the softness of her breasts mold against my chest. I might just be imagining it, but I think I can even feel the impression of her nipples against my chest through my shirt. I run my hands up her back before breaking away from our kiss. She looks back at me, looking flushed, breathless, completely captivated.

I want her so much right now. I want to hear her voice. I want to feel her wrapped around me. I want to see her out of those pajamas, to feel the softness of her body completely naked. I want to have this place completely to ourselves. We don't. But I can only help myself so far.

I want, more than ever, to tease her, to spread that blush across her face. There's only so much I can come up with, but I do my best.

"You really don't want me to go, huh, Kittyhead?" I ask.

"Mhmm..."

She nods. Her voice comes out as just a squeak. She lets out another one, much louder, when I move in to kiss her again.

Even though I only let a little of my weight rest against her, Kat starts to lean back against my arms, and I slowly lower her to the bed. I draw away from our kiss again, and bring my face slowly down the side of her neck, breathing in the subtle scent of her skin. I don't want to leave a mark her parents will see tomorrow, but I tease gently at the side of her neck with my lips.

"Mmm!"

That draws a gasp out of Kat. I'm not sure if she's sensitive there, or surprised to feel that sensation for the first time in her life. I keep at it though, to see if she keeps feeling it. Unable to kiss me now with my face alongside her neck, she seems almost at a loss at what to do, and her hands roam up and down my body, before she finally settles on sliding them up under my shirt and caressing my chest.

I follow her lead, letting my hands settle on her breasts. Under the light of her lamp, I can actually see her nipples standing up under the soft fabric of her nightshirt. For the first time, I let myself feel them openly, without holding back, reveling in the feeling of their delicate heft in my hands, their incredible softness contrasted with the stiffness of her nipples. I tweak them against the fabric, starting out gently and feeling out her reactions, building up force as she responds. Each movement of my fingers pulls a gasp out of her, getting louder as I put more force in.

She runs her hands over my body, like she's searching almost frantically for some part of me where she can mirror what I'm doing to her. Eventually, she settles for reaching around my back, tugging me closer to her. As she jolts and lets out a particularly loud squeak, I seal up her lips with a kiss.

"Mmmm!"

I can feel Kat let out her breath inside my mouth as she balls up the fabric of my shirt in her fists. Pressed close against her, I can feel the softness of her body trapped under me. I bring a hand down and run it along her thigh. As I bring it close to the seam of her pajamas, I can feel the air around her suffused with humid heat, like it's almost venting from her body.

I pause. I want so badly right now to pull her pajamas down, to see how wet she is, and feel her against my skin. I think if I did right now, she wouldn't try to resist at all. But this is so much further all at once than I've ever gone with her before. And even if her parents are probably asleep right now, they're still in the house with us. In just another week, we really will have this place to ourselves...

In my moment of indecision, Kat wraps her legs around my back.

She stares up at me, her lips parted, her chest rising and falling with her heavy, rasping breath. Even if it's not my first time, I've never once felt this wanted by another person.

"Oh fuck..."

I let out a sigh as I pin her arms to the bed. I lean down and whisper in her ear.

"You really can't wait, can you, Kat?"

I didn't prepare for this at all. And with her wrapped around me like this, I really can't undress her, or myself. So instead, I decide to skip the intervening steps. With Kat pressed flat against the mattress underneath me, my cock straining against the fabric of my shorts, I thrust myself up against her.

Kat lets out a sound, half moan, half gasp of surprise, before I seal up her mouth again with a kiss. I don't know how soundproof her room is, but as much as she's driving me crazy right now, I still have the presence of mind to not want to find out. I rock my body against hers, slowly feeling out how much force I can use without causing the bed to creak too loud underneath us. The pressure of her body against my cock is just a muted tease through all the fabric, but seeing Kat's reactions, hearing and feeling each gasp and moan she lets out with her mouth trapped against mine, is heart-poundingly intense.

I let go of Kat's arms, and let my hands drift down her body. Freed from their restraints, she wraps her arms around me again, one hand grasping at my back, the other winding into my hair. I move mine lower, down past her hips, squeezing her butt through her pajamas. She's so deliciously soft, and I knead my fingers into her. I want to slip my hands under her waistband, but there's no space with her trapped between me and the bed. Instead, I grip her tight and pull her up against me with each thrust.             

The moan she lets out inside my mouth sounds almost panicked. She fights her voice down for the next few thrusts, and it seems for a moment like she's adjusted to the feeling, but the sounds she lets out after that are even louder, climbing in pitch. I want so much to pull my mouth away from hers, to stop muffling her so I can hear her out loud, but there's no way I can take that risk. Instead, I lock my lips even tighter against hers, pressing her head back against the mattress.

Kat digs her fingers into the back of my shirt, her hand wound up in my hair clenching down in a tight grip. It's almost painful, and I can feel her shuddering under me. The pitch of her voice changes again, and it feels almost as if she's sobbing into my mouth. For a moment, I'm gripped with the fear that I might be hurting her, and I come to a sudden stop.

Kat doesn't go still when I do though. With my body motionless against her, I can feel more easily now how hard her legs are trembling, how fast her chest is rising and falling. I finally release my mouth from hers, to pull back and get a better look, and give her a chance to speak. Even with some space to compose herself though, her eyes are still clenched shut, and her breath is coming in gasps and whimpers.

"Kat...?"

I whisper her name. I'm quieter than we were being a moment ago, but still as loud as I can bring myself to be right now. Kat is lying shuddering on the bed, not responding to my voice.

"Are you okay?"

Her eyes finally flutter open, and she looks up at me. I breathe a slight sigh of relief that she's at least responding to me again, and look her over.

The pink flush across Kat's face has spread all the way down to her neck. Her breathing is still quick and heavy, and even with my weight fully off her body, she's still trembling slightly. And between her legs, where I'm no longer covering her, even under the dim lamplight, I can see a damp patch soaked through the fabric of her pajamas. I stare for a few seconds, letting the image sink in, before Kat finally adjusts to my line of sight, and her hands snap down, covering herself.

"...Oh my god." She lets out a soft whisper.

"Kat?"

The realization is finally starting to sink in, but for the moment, I can't quite think what else to say.

"Oh my god..." she whispers again.

She pauses, looking bewildered, then a look of embarrassment spreads across her face.

"Umm, I'm sorry..." she says.

"You're sorry?" I ask.

"I, umm..."

She pauses again, seemingly at a loss for words. She finally starts to open her mouth again, but I seal her lips with a kiss.

"Mmmph!?"

I draw that one out, long and deep, before I break away again.

"Fuck, Kat, that was so hot!"

I draw back. She still has bashfulness written across her face, but there's a dawning look of relief there too.

"That was good, right? You're okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, um, I'm okay. I'm, uh..." She trails off again for a moment, before settling again on-

"Oh my god."

"Yeah, it was kind of that for me too." I say.

"Um, are you..." She pauses, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Am I what?" I ask. "Am I happy? Am I pleased with myself? Am I staying the night?"

"Umm..." she gives me an apologetic look. "I... don't think you can stay the night. I mean, not tonight. Sorry."

"That's okay." I say. "We've got time coming up soon, right? I can be patient."

"Um, right." she says.

I don't think there's any room to add more blush on top of what Kat has going on already, but she gives me a shy look, then turns her face away.

"Are you gonna be looking forward to that?" I ask.

Another long pause. She doesn't quite meet my eyes this time when she answers.

"...Yeah."

I only stay a little bit longer after that before I finally head home. If I let myself get too caught up again, I really might not make it back for the night. But I can afford to be patient. After all, I have plenty of time coming up soon, with the sweetest, most adorable, and sexiest girl in the world.

12