All Comments on 'Summer with My Stepsister Pt. 02'

by icarusthewriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wjohanwwjohanwabout 4 years ago
Proof read

Take your time and give it a good proof reading before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pt.3?

Please write more, I love it!

dillfoberdillfoberabout 4 years ago
Great Story

It's hard to proofread the heck out of these stories and still not miss some errors. I like where this is going. If it's true, maybe you ought to post that info about it? Because a lot of us would like to know?

Thank you for posting this story, I thought it was great; and ignore the Anonymous trolls from your last posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You end your stories abruptly with unnatural endings. This one just stopped with the girls with fun on their faces. No comments or reactions of actions. Not a good way to finish.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
As others have said.

The endings are a little short,but for the overall story its exciting,Danny,Val,and Melissa seem like fun wild characters.I think they should rid Danny of his virginity,especially Val,she should get to take his cherry first since she is his sister,albeit stepsister but she is more deserving than Mel is.Keep'um coming icarus.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Damn Hot

Like others said it was way to short. I thought it was a very good story and I would definitely love to see more.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

This story has a lot of potential, definitely needs to continue.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Good so far, although I'm not into facials.

So far, to me the story is more of a prelude to the main story, rather than a full story in itself. It's been more than 5 months, and I'm still waiting for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs a pt 3 continuing the story

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Was a good story, but it now drops into the unfinished story category. Why can't authors finish what they start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its only a 3 if you don't finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usericarusthewriter@icarusthewriter
Hi! I'm Icarus the Writer. If you like my stories be sure to check out my blog: https://icarusthewriterxxx.blogspot.com/ Some stories for sale can be found at: https://www.amazon.com/Icarus-the-Writer/e/B087YQZGBW?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES