Summer with Myra

Story Info
A young man spends time with his aunt.
8k words
4.64
41.6k
53
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
633 Followers

Summer with Myra.

The sun popped its nose through the dark rain clouds causing a shaft of bright light to wash over us, it bathed the gathered crowd in warmth as the handful of dirt left my hand to clatter loudly on the polished mahogany lid.

My tears were flowing freely now and had mixed with the rain on my face causing them to be hidden. Rosie held my hand tightly as I said my last goodbyes to the woman who had loved me like her own, the woman who had helped make me the man I am today.

Rosie and I had married thirty six years previous in the chateau gardens at my aunts request, not five minutes' walk from her burial spot where we now stood. She was the last of the five sisters to be buried here on the family estate. My own mothers marble and granite headstone was not more than six feet away.

As I raised my face to bathe in the warm sunlight my mind wandered to happier times at the chateau.....

It was the hot summer of 1976, I had just finished my final exams and was looking forward to a long lazy break before starting work for my father's company. He was one of the top architects in London at the time and it was taken for granted that I would follow in his footsteps. My grades were high enough for a good Uni, not quite Ox-bridge standards but not too far off either. Dad always said,

"I never went to university and look at me now."

He wanted me to learn the ropes from the bottom up and eventually take over the reins.

My mother was of the opinion that a degree would help in later life, just in case. It caused a bit of friction between them, friction that I thought I was the cause of. It was agreed that I should take a gap-year before Uni, then take it from there.

That summer was a scorcher and I spent most of it at our local Lido, mostly dreaming of losing my virginity to one of the bevvy of beautiful girls playing in the pool in scanty bikinis. Lindsey was my dream girl but well out of my league, but that did not stop me from filling box after box of Kleenex in my room on those long hot summer nights.

We were three weeks into summer break when my mum asked if I wanted to accompany her to the chateau for the rest of summer.

The chateau was in the Bordeaux region of France, set in beautiful countryside with two huge vineyards and riding stables. Our family had money, old money from my mother's side. The estate had been in our family for generations, my aunt Myra was the custodian of the family business now as she was the eldest of a family of five sisters. She had had no children and as my mother was next in line, it would probably be passed to her and then on to me in time.

I loved Myra dearly because she was the fun sister, the rebel. She always had been the black sheep and she reveled in it. I had not seen her in a few years, probably since I was about twelve or so.

When my grandfather died she took his place at the head of her family and had to curb her wild ways a touch. She had always kept that twinkle in her eyes though so you just knew the wildness in her was just dormant, and like a wild animal it sometimes came bursting out.

Mum had an old VW camper van that our gardener had restored for her, he kitted it out with a makeshift kitchen and sleeping quarters. This was in a time before campervans became luxurious so on a scale of 1-10 it was probably more like a 3. It was freezing on our overnight stay in a little campsite just outside of Auxerre, we cuddled together to keep warm and I did my best to keep my raging hormones under control. The problem was, we had one mattress and one blanket so it was quite confined. At eighteen my cock had a mind of its own and even if she was my mother, she was still a warm, near naked woman and my poor cock was rock hard all night. At every twist and turn her ass would squash into my groin, I was starting to think she was doing it intentionally until I heard her snoring. At last it was sun-up, I had hardly slept a wink all night.

The old van did the job and we made it down to Bordeaux later that morning.

It was great to see the chateau again, I had not been here since I was a kid and had not really realised just how wonderful the estate was. We drove through the main gates and down a long shingle roadway lined with apple trees. As we got closer I saw the huge old intimidating building getting bigger and bigger. Outside in the courtyard Samuel and Bekka, the groundsman and cook were waiting for us.

"Miss Amy, it's been too long. Its lovely to see you." Bekka declared to my mother. They both hugged while Samuel smiled and Shook my hand, "Greg?" he said.

"Hi Sam, yes it's me. All grown up now."

He chuckled "So I see."

Bekka came in for a hug now too squeezing the breath from my lungs,

"My Greg, you have grown. Very handsome now too I must say." She winked as she said it.

Sam took our light luggage and led us into the foyer, leaving the heavy suitcases to his staff. Aunt Myra was standing at the top of the main entrance steps waiting for us.

It was like my mum and her had not seen each other in 20 years, they both squealed each-others names and embraced. She looked over my mums shoulder at me approvingly as they hugged.

"Surely this is not young Gregory?" she asked her sister.

"Hello Aunt Myra, please, its Greg, everyone calls me Greg now."

She had a smile that dazzled like bright sunshine and left my mother's arms to take me in hers, her eyes had that same old twinkle and she was still as gorgeous as I remembered. She smelled like a summer meadow and rubbed her cheek into mine as she kissed me full on the lips. She tasted of sweet strawberries and wine, I licked my lips dry after the kiss.

"Come, Come my darlings. Come into the parlour, Bekka did you prepare lunch for our guests?"

"Yes Madam, it is all done and waiting."

"Merci, my dear. Come Gregory, tell me all about yourself. I haven't seen you in nearly five years now!"

She looked over at my mum saying, "Amy, this one looks to be a real lady-killer, I bet he is." She turned back to me taking my chin in her hand and squeezed "I bet you are aren't you."

That twinkle she had in her eyes was captivating and it took all my willpower to turn my glance to my mother.

"Sit, sit. Wine or tea?"

"I'd kill for a cup of tea please." Mum said, "Tea for me too please aunt Myra."

"Call me Myra, less of the aunt. It makes me feel old." She replied.

She could never be mistaken for old I thought to myself, she was the most stunning 50 year old I think I had ever seen. I almost told her but thought it best to keep it in my head.

We had a beautiful steamed trout that Bekka had prepared for lunch then Sam took me on a tour of the grounds. I had forgotten just how big this place was, over 9000 acres in total. He introduced me to one of his sons Pierre, and the rest of the gardening staff. Pierre had the job of keeping the main house in bloom and the immediate gardens to it pristine. He was three months older than myself so even though we spoke different languages, we had much in common. He spoke very good English to my pretty shit French, and over the coming few months he told me he would get me speaking fluently by the time I went back home, I liked him.

We got ourselves settled into our respective bedrooms, mine just opposite mums in the east wing of the main house and just down from my aunts.

That afternoon aunt Myra took us down to see the horses. She had dressed in her riding gear and looked fabulous, her jodhpurs fitted like a second skin. It made me appreciate just what a beauty she really was, she had the body of a woman less than half her age. I had evil thoughts running through my mind seeing her carrying her crop and wearing those sexy riding boots. Fantasies I didn't even know I had were surfacing in my mind as I walked behind the two sisters.

"This is Marvin," she said pointing to a large black stallion. He is one of our stud horses.

"You have a stud farm here?" my mum enquired.

"You have no idea sis." Aunt Myra replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"None as quite well equipped as Marvin here, but some are close." She said in a lower voice to my mother leaning in and holding her by the elbow thinking I was out of earshot.

Mum smiled back at her giggling, "You don't change much do you."

Turning and giving me her attention she said,

"I'll have one of the stable girls get a couple of them saddled and we will go for a ride, you do ride Gregory?"

"I have, not very well though but I'd love to if we can."

Just then a beautiful young woman of about 20 came around the corner carrying a bale of hay. I rushed to help her taking one side of it.

"Ah, Michelle. This is my lovely sister and her most handsome son, my nephew Gregory."

"Greg, I a-am Greg." I stammered trying to speak as calmly as I could but with this vision of beauty standing before me it was quite hard.

"Pleased to meet you." She said in a very sexy French accent. She held her hand out to my mother then took mine into her dainty hand shaking it.

"Put your tongue away Greg!" mum mother laughed.

I felt myself blushing, "Aw, look at him Amy." My aunt chipped in, "He is adorable, he has gone all bashful."

They both laughed clapping their hands at my expense. Michelle started to unbale the hay and spread it onto the floor. As she bent over the bale, her tight britches were stretched over her ass causing the material to tighten obscenely. I could not take my eyes from her as she worked, this was noticed by my aunt who later told me Michelle was single but openly bisexual "So who know, you might have a chance."

Mum stayed to look around and my aunt Myra took me on a slow ride around the grounds and down to the river that ran through the estate. I could not get Michelle off of my mind for the whole two hours we were out. It became very uncomfortable towards the end of the ride because I was riding slightly behind my aunt, and seeing her ass bouncing up and down while thinking of Michelle caused my cock to swell. If you have ever tried to ride with a hardon you will know how painful it can be in the saddle.

I saw my aunts gaze travel to my crotch when we dismounted at the lake, she smiled and to my utter dismay pointed to it.

"That looks a bit uncomfortable in those tight jodhpurs Gregory, is that for me or Michelle?"

If I thought I was embarrassed and blushing earlier, that was nothing compared to the redness that shot to my face now. I quickly placed my hands over myself and started to say sorry but,

"Gregory, it is fine." She said laughing, "All young men get hard cocks at the most inappropriate times. I have seen more hard cocks than you have had hot dinners, don't worry. Do you need to take care of it or will it go down on its own?"

She said it all so matter-of-factly that it threw me and I didn't know where to look, I was so ashamed and mortified at what was happening. Thank goodness my mum hadn't come on the jaunt.

I looked down at my crotch, my dick-line was obvious and it stuck out like a beacon from my riding bottoms. Try as I might, it took an age to go soft. It was all the harder because she kept glancing down at it smiling.

Eventually with a flaccid cock we made our way back to the chateau, aunt Myra made what she thought were funny little comments the whole way back. I pleaded with her not to tell my mother to which she somewhat reluctantly agreed.

Back in my room I had to beat off almost as soon as I shut the bedroom door. I quickly stripped myself of clothing and was almost to the point of no return when there was a soft tap on the door.

"Cherrie, can I come in?" it was aunt Myra.

"For fuck sake!" I muttered under my breath. "Two seconds please auntie."

I had just tucked myself away under a towel when she came in.

"I am sorry about my actions earlier Gregory, I was a bit thoughtless. Please accept my sincere apology." Then she looked down, "Hard again?" she took the few steps between us closing the gap and took me into her arms,

"Greg, you really need a good woman to sort you out." She whispered into my ear. My aunt then pulled me close, too close. She ground her leg between us into my hard crotch.

"All you need to do is ask?"

I panicked and fell backwards onto the bed, my towel fell slightly open showing my bouncing dick. I grabbed the towel to cover myself again.

"Please aunt Myra, I am sorry.

She smiled, blew me a kiss and turned on her heels leaving me to cover myself.

She raised one hand behind her in a mock royal wave as she left calling out, "Be downstairs at 5pm Gregory dear, tea will be served in the drawing room ok."

With that she disappeared into her bedroom shutting the door behind her.

Dead on 5pm I made my way down to see my mum and aunt chatting and laughing together on one of the leather sofa's. I sat on the opposite armchair, the likeness was uncanny with these two and they looked like twins. Same eyes, hair and features with one exception, my aunt was dressed in the sexiest clothes I had ever seen outside of a fetish catalogue.

Her tight pencil skirt clung to her body like a second skin, her black stockings made her legs look amazing and those shoes. Those shoes oozed come and fuck me, that along with the silk white blouse undone to show her Wonderbra cleavage she looked easily the sexiest woman I had ever set eyes on. Her hair was done in a tight top ponytail pulling the hair from her beautiful features. My boner came back with a vengeance.

"I am trying to persuade your dear mother to let me keep you for a few months Gregory. I think it would do you good to stay and help out here, to learn the family business....what do you think dear?"

"I-I..."

"No need to decide now," she cut in as I stammered my response.

"I need to persuade your mother and father first."

She kept glancing her eyes at me for the next 30 minutes or so as they talked of old times, crossing and uncrossing her lovely legs for what I am positive was for my benefit.

The next few days went on much the same, horse riding and fishing. It had turned into a glorious summer break, made better because Michelle kept making an appearance at unexpected times. The days turned into weeks and before I knew it, it was almost time to go home. A few days before our planned departure, I was walking up through the beautiful garden to the French doors leading to the library when I heard a woman moaning.

A bit concerned I stopped to gauge where it was coming from, it seemed to be coming from an open window on the ground floor next to the drawing room. My curiosity got the better of me and I made my way carefully across the manicured lawn to peer in.

The noises were coming from my aunt, she was holding onto a tabletop for dear life while Samuels boy Pierre was pounding into her from behind. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist with her legs spread apart.

"Nnggghhh, nggghh, nggghhh." Was escaping her lips as she taking the hard pounding. His cock was glistening with her juices and the sounds were obscene as he pumped in and out, I could not take my eyes from the scene unfolding before me. She rested her head into her arms as the relentless assault kept going turning her head in my direction, thank goodness her eyes were closed because she most definitely would've seen me staring in.

I crouched beside the window trying to get the best view, all the time looking around to make sure no-one caught me being a peeping tom. Suddenly another man came into view, it was Samuel and he offered his cock to her to suck which she devoured with relish. My aunt was getting it from both ends, tag teamed right in front of me from a father and son. My own cock was straining in my pants at the sight through the window, and I found myself rubbing it through my jeans.

Samuel moved slightly to his left and blocked my view, I moved to the second window along to see if I had a better line of sight from there. It was a little closer and gave me a perfect view from the side, she was a gorgeous woman getting the fucking of her life.

Samuel pulled himself from her mouth and arranged himself onto the tabletop in front of her, she clambered on top of him and impaled herself unceremoniously onto his stiff wet cock. Pierre leaned over her back caressing and kissing her neck and shoulders, he wet his cock with saliva and pressed it between her cheeks.

I made an audible gasp as I realised this 50 year old woman, my auntie was about to be DP'd. I had never even envisioned a sight like this in my life and my own cock was becoming seriously uncomfortable. I squeezed it and touched it the best that I could in the confines of my jeans, not daring to get it out in the light of day no matter how much I wanted to come at the sight before me.

Suddenly aunt Myra's eyes popped wide open as the young man's cock slid into her ass, she was looking directly at me. I stood like a rabbit in the headlights hoping that if I didn't move a muscle she wouldn't see me. Her eyes closed again as she got used to the sensation of two cocks inside her and she started to gently rock going with the flow. She rested her head on Samuels chest as Pierre resumed his thrusting, her gasps were getting louder and louder as her eyes opened again.

There was no mistaking it this time, she looked directly at me peering in at the debauchery she was taking part in. She winked at me as she took those cocks, I nearly came in my pants and was spellbound. She knew I was there watching her and did nothing but let them fuck her, she was reveling in the humping she was receiving. She even licked her top lip while staring me straight in the face.

"Greg, Greg is that you?"

I heard my mother's voice coming from the direction of the top vineyard and fell backwards onto the grass.

I scrambled to my feet trying my best to compose myself as she appeared from the vines and striding over the far side of the lawn. She was still about 100 feet from me as I ran to her, I could not let her see or hear what was going on in the house.

"Are you ok Greg, you look a little flustered?"

"Yes, I'm fine mother. Stop fussing." I replied, all the time trying to readjust my lower regions without her seeing.

I took her arm in mine and steered her back into the vines, and we strolled for the next half hour chatting about nothing in particular. Anything to stop her from seeing her sister at that point.

"Well, what do you think about Myra's suggestion?"

"What suggestion?"

"You know, about you staying on for a bit. Learning the ropes here under her guidance."

"What about dad? He won't be happy wants me to go work for him doesn't he?"

"Leave your father to me, if you would like to stay here for a few months longer you can. I will arrange it with Myra and I've seen the way that you and young Michelle look at each other, I am quite sure she will not object if you stay on." She had that same glint in her eye that aunt Myra has.

"Mum, I would love to stay here, honest I'd absolutely love it."

She grinned back "I thought so, nothing to do with Michelle, I'm sure." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

Little did she know it was all about aunt Myra, all I wanted was the opportunity to see her doing the dirty again.

That evening at dinner was unbearable on my nether regions, my aunt sat across from me talking as if all was normal while my cock was doing its best to burst from its confines. I could feel my wetness seeping through my underwear hoping I would not show a stain if I stood up, I was sure I would.

"Of course young Gregory can stay, he can stay as long as he likes. I cannot wait to show him the ropes." She said to my mum, giving me that same wink as the one earlier in the day. I felt my cock pulse as she did, depositing another splurge of precum into my lap.

Aunt Myra made her excuses and left the table leaving me and mum to talk it over.

Dylan1
Dylan1
633 Followers