Summer with Myra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie moved in and we took to each other instantly, going on riding jaunts for miles daily. I asked her to marry me the following year, my aunt and Bekka cried in each-other's arms.

We had marquee's erected and a wedding over 400 guests, it was quite an occasion. Rosie arrived on horseback and rode down the middle of the congregation to see me waiting for her with tears falling from my eyes.

We raised three beautiful children here, all girls and all beautiful like their mother. My relationship with my aunt changed after I married, it was more like mother and son. Rosie knew of what had happened as I grew up here with Myra and her mother Bekka, but it was to be no more now I was hers.

We have made a wonderful life here in France which brings me up to the present day, standing here saying goodbye to my beloved aunt Myra.

I have my wife and my wonderful girls standing by my side. I am trying not to cry but it is so hard, the rain has helped to mask it. The woman who made me the man I am today has gone from my life.

Bekka is old now, she still tries to cook but has younger help in the shape of her granddaughters, we have made sure she knows she has a place here in our hearts forever, beside Myra when the time comes.

The sun is breaking through the dark clouds and the sunbeams are making the steam rise from our coats and the ground all around us. It is almost like she is rising up in the steam like an angel on her last journey.

We are the only ones left here at the graveside now, the stable-lads are waiting to fill the grave. I stay to somehow keep that prolonged as long as I can but Rosie says, "Put her to rest love, let them do their job."

My last memory before we slowly trudged away is two young lads shoveling the dirt into the hole, both crying like babies as they worked.

We walk away, back up the Chateau huddled as one to get on with my family legacy and the life we love.

The End.