All Comments on 'Summer with Sister'

by MrKittyLuver

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best ever

thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alcohol

The alcohol element with heavy drinking for an inexperienced young lady and his aim of getting her drunk to achieve her participation, that is very pronounced in the first part of thie story, detracts from the story because it raises uneasiness while reading for those of us readers who are adamant that without true consent sex misses a totally vital part and should be spelled 'abuse' - if not also a four-letter word starting with 'r'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yeah

EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story

Spooled by the crap about condoms and "The Pill"

The only way is just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Thank you I really enjoyed reading this and hope you write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well, I made it to the end.

not totally lousy, not great. I was a bit put off by him getting her hammered in order to get hammered, but when he considered slipping her muscle relaxers, I knew he was an asshat. Ok, a fictional asshat, but an asshat nonetheless.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

The story had a long build up but a very strong hot finish !! Yes, his sexy beautiful sister got so hot and wanted his hot cum squirting deep inside !! They both reconnected after all these years. So good -- now please write another chapter where they are both together for a day or two while their parents take few days to be alone. That brother and sister can screw each other long, hard and often. She wants more of his hot cum squirting deep inside her tight hot pussy. Thank you.

MrKittyLuverMrKittyLuveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

Terribly sorry some of you don't like the alcohol involved. It's not as though it is an unrealistic situation, nor is it unrealistic for a 19 year old boy to turn to alcohol to try to get into a girl's pants. I tried to make it clear that she was into it, both in their younger days and now. I tried to make it clear, that, although inebriated, Kate still had enough faculties to make a choice. It is just a story, so please try to not take it so seriously.

To everyone else: very glad you liked it!

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
pretty hot

plus the budding romance made it hotter

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
pretty hot

erotic plus the budding romance made it hotter... please write at least one more, a romantic sequel with their romance in full bloom with steamy & erotic pictures in words... a spot for you in the top writers here

oldpackoldpackalmost 7 years ago
Nice little story

I like the way you have the brother debating to himself what he would do to achieve his goal, but I am also glad that he didn't have to resort to drugging her. There has been a strong sexual attraction that they have had over the years, I would like to see this story continue so they can explore this relationship and possibly continue this for the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story with at least one more chapter. You have set up some good opportunities for a developing relationship and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Liked the story overall and it had surprisingly sweet segments, however I have a somewhat major complaint with the fact that he considered drugging her and raping her if she said no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really enjoyed this story until he started having thoughts about drugging and raping her. What the hell? Everything was going so well until then

MrKittyLuverMrKittyLuveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the comments

But are you folks really having that much difficulty with someone considering then TALKING THEMSELVES OUT OF doing something horrible? People think about doing horrible things all the time. We are strange and complex beasts. By the end of the story, he had come around and was glad he had chosen the better route...even to the point of thinking he'd fallen in love with his sister.

Seems like my mistake wasn't having the character consider doing it...it was spelling out his thoughts in the story. He didn't actually do anything "bad" or "wrong", he merely THOUGHT about it...but even that is too much for some of you.

I guess I should be pleased that my art drew an emotional reaction out of some of you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story...How many guys wanted to have sex or make love to someone and

Have the Devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. He thought about "raping" or taking advantage of his sister, but changed his mind. As it turns out he wanted to "MAKE LOVE" to her and she screamed "FUCK ME" over and over again.

I reality she loved her brother more than the one BF, Dan, she had. She would only fuck Dan being on birth control and with a condom. He NEVER GOT TO FEEL HER INSIDE. She wanted her brother to bury his cock in her and fill her.

Hope you will have another chapter about their pleasure during the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

Him I'll just slip her a muscle relaxer if she says no and fuck her anyway rapist prick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thoughts are not so bad, it’s really the action of the thought that’s bad.

Like MrKittyLuver said, the story was only spelling out the main characters thoughts. I could think of murdering someone to take there money, then ask politely for money. It’s not the thoughts you think of but the thought you actually choose to do. For example if you think about getting shelter and warmth you could have a thought about breaking into the building, but could instead choose a better route and ask to go inside for shelter and warmth. Thinking about doing something wrong does not make you bad, only doing it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy… did you miss an opportunity for a second chapter on this one. I mean did they continue and where’s it going to end? I sure wish you would write a second chapter to this one

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Please continue.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

The plot was pretty cookie cutter with little originality or creativity.

I need to give you a clue about mom/dad vs Mom/Dad. Proper nouns are always capitalized. There's a simple cheat to use for this. If you can replace "mom" or "dad" with a proper name, it needs to be capitalized. If a proper name wouldn't work, then don't capitalize. Start doing that.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great start

plenty more story left. please continue.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Contrary to some of the other comments, I more than enjoyed the way you wrote this story...

More people should think about their actions, BEFORE THEY ACT ON THEM!! This is part of our modern-day problem in the world...just go ahead and do "whatever"...no thought about repercussions or who might get hurt by their actions!!

Love the story...gonna read another of yours...

Five**5**Stars...for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous