Summer with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned low in my throat and thrust into her sopping wet sex, overcome with my animal instincts, my urgent need to pump my seed into her womb. I grabbed her wrists over her head and held them tight in my grip as I bucked my hips like a wild animal, growling and grunting with my fervor. The warm, musky-sweet smell of sweaty bodies and good fucking filled my nostrils as I moved my ass back and forth, holding myself on the verge of exploding for as long as I could manage.

She opened her legs wide and gave me a devilish grin, "that's it. Fuck me. Harder! Don't stop til you cum deep inside me."

My cock was as hard as an iron bar and I was so close to orgasm it almost hurt. "You feel so good, Kate. Fuck! So tight and wet."

"I can feel it in my belly. You're so fucking deep!" She twisted her head to the side and bit the pillow, her breath rasping in ragged drags as she made little mewling noises through her nose.

I felt the fleshy knob of her cervix tickle across the head of my dick and I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm gonna cum!" I smashed my face into her neck, kissing and sucking at her tender skin and grunted hard as my muscles flexed, pumping jet after jet of sticky semen into my sister. She convulsed under me as another orgasm ripped through her. My hips jerked as the sensations pumped through me and I tried to give her every last drop before collapsing on top of her in a panting heap.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me close, stroking the hair at the back of my head. "That was amazing, Jack."

I murmured agreement into her hair and nuzzled my cheek against her jaw. "I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight." I pushed myself up and kissed her before rolling off to the side.

"You should set an alarm so we can go again and take a shower before mom and dad come get us for breakfast." She shuffled her body back until she was spooned against me, wiggling her taut bottom until my spent member was pressed against her just the way she liked, then she grabbed my arm and pulled it over her like a blanket. "You were right. I did enjoy it."

She whined cutely when I slid out of bed to pad around the room and turn off the lights and the music. I unplugged my speakers and set an alarm before tossing my phone on the nightstand and crawling back into position curled up behind her. She wriggled back into place with little happy sounds, then sighed heavily when she found just the right spot. I pulled the comforter over us and held her there as the rain hissed against the windows and my heartbeat calmed. Laying there, listening to her breathing getting slower as she relaxed into sleep, I wondered if I had just fallen in love with my little sister.

Author's Note: Thank you very much for reading my story! Please, don't forget to click those stars to give me a rating. Show your support for my stories by favoriting them, favoriting me as an author and, of course, your comments below are always welcome. Until next time, fellow strokers...happy fapping!