Summer with Unkie Ch. 02

Story Info
Feminine boy continues to tease his Step Uncle.
3.9k words
4.61
28.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

The next several weeks flew by. I moved into the bedroom where his ex-fiance's things were kept and left my boring boy's clothes behind in the other bedroom. I stopped wearing anything even remotely masculine. Instead, I chose the most feminine and girly items from my new wardrobe. Skirts, dresses, yoga pants, short-shorts, and blouses became the norm and my underpants were replaced with panties. Thankfully his ex-fiance wasn't big in the bust, so her clothes still fit me across my narrow chest.

During the week, while Unkie was at work, I pampered myself with long bubble-baths. I practiced applying make-up and styling my shoulder-length blonde hair into feminine styles. After those first few weeks, I thought I'd gotten a pretty good grasp on how to make myself appear as much like a girl as I could.

In the evenings and during the weekends when we were together, I flirted with him shamelessly. I jumped into his arms and kissed him whenever the opportunity arose. They were semi-innocent, lip-smacking, bunny kisses, but kisses none the less. I laid my hands on his arms, chest, and neck whenever I was near enough to do so. And after changing my outfit, which I did several times each day, I always asked him how I looked while posing for him.

We did go shopping and out to dinner a few times each week. The first few times we went out, I wore shorts and a top. I felt it was the safest thing I could wear, while still sticking to my new wardrobe.

During one of those first trips out in public, we were walking along on a sidewalk following a young couple holding hands. After a time, the couple stopped to admire something in a shop window. Before they went on their way again, the guy leaned in and kissed the girl.

I smiled up at Unkie, "That is so cute. I've always loved public displays of affection."

Without a word, he reached over and took my hand in his. We walked along as if we were a couple with a major age difference. After squeezing his hand and looking up into his crystal blue eyes, I bit my lower lip before asking, "Aren't you going to kiss me?"

He stopped right there on the sidewalk, turned and took hold of both my hands. In the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, he said, "I thought you'd never ask." With all those people walking and driving by, Unkie took me in his arms and kissed me. It started out with just our lips. But when I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he kissed me right back.

Unkie, a man old enough to be my father, was holding me in his arms and kissing me, really kissing me right there on the street! My little penis had never been so stiff! I'd been kissed by men before. But none of them could compare to Unkie. I felt light-headed and my body temperature shot up several degrees. I was confident that his mouth was made to kiss me.

As our first real kiss came to an end, we were both left gasping with all those people passing by and the sun shining down on us. We stared into each other's eyes for several moments. Both of our minds were reeling with the possibilities of what the rest of the summer had in store for us.

While rising up on my tiptoes, I pressed my body against his and felt his huge, rock-hard cock against my stiff little penis. My arms were looped up around his neck and his strong arms were holding me around my waist. Whispering softly, "Wow!"

His lips brushed against mine as he uttered, "Wow is right."

Staring up into his eyes, I whispered, "Unkie, didn't we come here to buy something? Do you remember why we came here?"

He grinned and squeezed my body against his, "I have no idea." His grin faded and he became very serious, "I have everything I need right here in my arms."

I lowered my eyes away from his and whispered, "Stop it."

He kissed the tip of my nose and I looked back into his deep, blue eyes. "I'm serious."

Biting my lip, I whispered as softly as I could. "I know. I said 'stop it' because if you don't, I may squirt in my panties."

Unkie chuckled while I giggled. We continued to hold each other to conceal Unkie's huge erection and give me some time to calm down. Thankfully, my stiff little penis wasn't big enough to make a bulge that would attract attention. Unkie, on the other hand, was unmistakably rock hard. Spinning around in his arms, he set his hands on my hips and I lead the way to a nearby bench while he kept very close to me. We sat together on that bench for a good long time talking about all sorts of things but avoiding any talk about our relationship or sex. Eventually, Unkie had calmed down enough that we could make our way back to his car. He held my hand during that walk and I'd never felt so special.

Neither of us mentioned that kiss for the rest of the day. But the sexual tension and aching desire between the two of us could have been cut with a knife. While I continued to lay my hands on his upper body whenever I close enough to reach him. He still kept his hands mostly to himself, which I found to be completely adorable.

That evening, I changed into pink, satin, bikini panties and a matching camisole top. Before I left to join him in the living room to watch a movie, I stopped in the bathroom and applied sparkly, pink-hued, lip-gloss. He was seated in his chair where he always sat when I walked into the room. His hungry eyes zeroed in on my pink polished toenails and worked their way up my smooth, slim legs, across the bump of my already stiff penis and little pouch, to my satin covered chest. His eyes then met mine, but only for a second. They dipped down to admire my shiny lips as I smiled at him.

After letting him admire me for a time, I stepped right in front of him, held my arms above my head and turned around slowly. "How do I look, Unkie?"

He crossed his legs, to hide his growing erection, I'm sure. With that look of desire in his eyes, he groaned, "You look beautiful."

I giggled while leaning down to kiss his lips gently. When I'd stood back up, I bit my lip and whispered, "You're a sweetheart!" I then laid down on the couch making sure he had a clear view of my body. While watching that movie, I let my hands lazily wander over my body. My little penis responded accordingly and remained perfectly erect beneath the thin layer of pink satin. I traced it with my fingertip while facing the television, but watching Unkie from the corner of my eye. He was watching my every move while trying to be sly about it. He wasn't at all successful.

Toward the of the movie, I stood up and with my side to Unkie, I hooked my fingers under my panties and pulled them well-away from my butt. As I announced, "I need to go potty." I hooked my fingers under the front of my panties and pulled them well away from my stiff, pale penis. I was sure he got a good look at it. Before I left the room, I stepped right in front of him, bent at my hips and kissed his lips once more. I lingered there with my lips brushing against his and whispered, "I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much!"

He groaned softly, "I already miss you."

Popping back up on my toes, I made my way down the hall and into the bathroom. Leaving the door wide open I crossed the room and I stood in front of the toilet. After dropping my panties to my ankles, I arched my back while trying to aim my delicate little erection into the bowl. Before I let go, I righted myself, lowered the seat and sat down. I still arched my back deeply as I dipped my skinny erection downward.

After I'd tinkled, I dabbed the brilliant pink head of my penis with tissues before pulling my panties back up. Stopping at the sink, I washed my hands and applied another layer of lipgloss before I stepped back into the hall to find Unkie sitting in his chair looking right at me. I almost skipped into the living room and stopped between Unkie and the TV. I framed my little, pantied erection with both hands and my hips squirmed around lewdly. My voice sounded squeaky when I uttered, "It's so stiff, I had to sit down to pee! I was afraid it would go everywhere if I didn't!"

His eyes drifted up and down over my body. He'd kept his legs crossed and had his hands laying over his lap. He was horny and his cock was hard. There was no mistaking that.

His voice sounded raspy when he moaned, "It is rather stiff, isn't it."

Biting my lip hard, I slipped one hand under my panties from the side and cupped it over my throbbing erection. While I stood there fondling myself in front of him, I softly moaned, "Unkie, I think I'm going to bed."

He tried to be sly while adjusting his cock in his lap, "Um, okay Sweetheart."

Removing my hand from under my pink, satin panty, I was especially careful to ensure my rigid, little penis remained hidden. "Are you going to watch the rest of the movie? Or are you coming to bed too?"

His gaze was 100%, unadulterated lust. He moaned, "Sweetheart, I need to... I mean, I'm going to watch the rest of the movie."

On my tiptoes, I stepped right in front of him. I stood there and let him watch my little penis throbbing in my panty. When I did bend over, he didn't reach to embrace me. He sat there almost motionless while I leaned in and kissed his lips gently. With my lips brushing against his, I used the softest of whispers as I said, "Good night, Unkie. I love you."

He moaned deeply, "Goodnight, Sweetheart." His eyes drifted down over my shoulders and down my loose-fitting camisole. When his eyes met mine again, he groaned, "I love you too."

Standing up in front of him, I turned my side to him and hooked my fingers under my panties and pulled them out of my butt. I looked down and watched him as I did the same to the front of my panty as well. Without a word, I made my way down the hall to my bedroom. I walked slowly and placed one foot in front of the other which caused my bottom to wiggle around for his enjoyment.

Leaving on the light on my bedside table, I slipped under the sheet and left the comforter at the foot of the bed. I lay there listening to the television. I imagined what Unkie was doing out there while tickling my little penis to the verge of orgasm, over and over and over. In my mind I imagined him sitting in his chair with his huge, hard cock poking out of his pants. I pictured him stroking it with his hands while he fantasized about having his way with me.

After what seemed like hours, I slipped out of bed and tiptoed to my door. Peeking down the hall, I saw Unkie still sitting in that chair watching the movie. I began to wonder if I was really having an effect on him. Silently making my way back to bed, I stripped off my panty and camisole and left them laying on the floor before slipping back under the sheet.

A little while later, I heard Unkie turn off the TV. He walked from room to room, shutting down the house for the night. I was laying on my side, facing away from him when he approached my doorway. I pretended to be asleep while he stood on the threshold for a short time before stepping close to my bed. He bent down and picked up my cami and panty. My little penis throbbed when he held them to his nose and inhaled.

He folded them neatly and set them near the foot of my bed. Unkie then took hold of the sheet covering my naked body. He lifted it up slowly and I could feel his gaze on my naked back and bare bottom. He then laid the sheet back over my body, tucking me in. Before he left, he bent down and kissed me near my ear. After standing back up, he whispered to himself, "I really do love you."

He then left my room and walked down the hall to his own bedroom. I listened to him move around his room for a little while before I heard him turn on the shower in the master bathroom. I laid there and waited until I heard the shower door close. I tried to resist the urge, but it was too much of a temptation for me. Completely naked, I slipped out of bed and tiptoed down the hall. My little penis was positively throbbing when I peeked into his room.

I didn't have the right angle to see into his bathroom, so I tiptoed further into his bedroom. When I stood beside the doorway of his bathroom, I took a deep breath before moving my head around the doorframe just enough to see his shower.

Through the frosted glass of the shower door, I saw Unkie's profile. He had one hand resting against the wall just below the showerhead. His other hand was flying up and down along the length of his long, fat cock. My heart was pounding in my chest and my penis was throbbing like crazy. Even my little wrinkled hole was quivering with excitement.

I was just about to burst into the room and join him in the shower when he rotated his body to face the frosted glass door. He moaned deeply, "Oh my god! I'm in love with a boy who's half my age!" And then his hips thrust forward and a big dollop of his pearly white cream splattered against the glass. I stood there and watched while the next dollop of his creamy love joined the other on the glass.

Turning away from the shower, I leaned back against the wall just outside of his bathroom. My heart was pounding in my chest and my little, bald penis was dripping its excitement. Unkie was falling in love with me. Like really falling in love with me! Why else would he have said that when he was alone?

I knew I couldn't stay where I was. I didn't want him to know that I'd been spying on him and had learned how he really felt. As quietly as I could, I made my way back to my room and slipped under the covers. While I lay there considering what I'd heard, I realized that I was falling in love with him too. Of course, there was lust mixed in with love. But I did love him! Until that moment, no one had ever really loved me and I'd never really loved anyone else. I felt warm and fuzzy and wonderful. Although I was extremely horny, I didn't play with myself to completion. The warm love that radiated inside me took my mind away from my desperate penis.

At some point that night, I did finally drift off to sleep. I had vivid dreams of wearing a white wedding gown and walking down the aisle to Unkie who was wearing a tuxedo. He slipped a ring onto my finger before whisking me away for our honeymoon in the tropics. I saw myself wearing a skimpy bikini laying beside Unkie on a white sandy beach with clear, blue ocean waves lapping against the beach nearby.

The following morning, I woke to the smell of coffee and the sounds of Unkie in the kitchen. I couldn't stop myself from giggling and squirming under the bedcovers while I recalled the events of the previous evening. My little, bald penis was already very stiff, even before I slid out of the bed. After slipping on a fresh pair of slightly-sheer, soft yellow bikini panties, I made a quick stop in the bathroom to go potty and brush my teeth.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I called out, "Unkie! Are you still here?"

He called back to me, "In the kitchen Sweetheart."

I tiptoed down the hall and stopped when I stood in the archway leading into his kitchen. Unkie stood near the sink, finishing his cup of coffee. When he saw me, I thought he was going to blow his mouthful of coffee all over the kitchen floor! His eyes drifted over every part of my body. Although his eyes did linger on my little erection longer than anywhere else. My entire body squirmed under his lust-filled gaze.

I stretched my arms above my head while I yawned. "Good morning, Unkie!"

He didn't bother looking into my eyes while saying, "Did I wake you? I'm sorry, I was trying to be quiet."

My arms fell to my sides as I slowly crossed the room toward him on my tiptoes. "No, you didn't wake me. I wanted to get up so I could give you a goodbye kiss before you left for work."

Stepping close to him, I reached up and looped my arms around his neck. Unkie wrapped his arms around my narrow waist. I bit my lower lip while lowering my arms and guiding his hands downward until they rested upon my panty-covered cheeks. After lifting my arms back up around his neck, I whispered, "That's much better!"

His breathing became noticeably heavier while he held a cheek in each of his hands and gently squeezed and massaged them. My body squirmed against his and I ground my little erection against his rapidly growing cock. Letting my lips brush against his, I whisper, "Hurry home, okay Unkie?"

After he grunted that he would, I rose up on my tiptoes and kissed him. It was a gentle, lip-smacking, bunny kiss. Unkie squeezed my cheeks and pulled my body close against his. I rose up and kissed him again. This time, I parted my lips and let my tongue slide back-and-forth across his lips. He soon parted his lips and let his tongue come out to slide alongside mine. The kiss was full of love and perfectly gentle. But it more than enough to turn my legs into jelly and make me dizzy. When our lips separated, we both had to catch our breath.

Grinding my hips against his body and its giant erection, I whispered, "Unkie, you should probably get going. You don't want to be late."

He squeezed my panty-covered butt cheeks while asking, "You're wrong. I want to call in sick and spend the whole day with you."

Looking up into his eyes, I playfully whispered while grinding my entire body against his, "Whatever would we do all day, Unkie?"

His fingers slipped under the leg-openings of my panties and pulled them up between my cheeks. His hands drifted back down until he cupped my bare cheeks in his big, warm palms. He spoke in a soft voice, "I'm sure we could think of something."

I clenched my cheeks and continued to grind my body against his. My lips dragged across his while I whispered, "Would this 'something' involve both of us being naked and in the same bed?"

He growled, "Yes it would."

Kissing him three times and then gently biting his lower lip. I whispered, "We have the entire summer, Unkie. You'll have plenty of opportunities to make love to me. We don't need to rush this. Let's take our time."

He moaned softly and seemed to accept what I'd requested. We continued to kiss each other while we embraced. His hands rhythmically squeezed my cheeks and kept me up on my tiptoes. I pulled myself against him and kissed him deeply. In a raspy voice, I said, "I'll walk you to the door."

After such an erotic encounter, we fell apart from one another. My panties were still pulled up between cheeks and my penis was perfectly stiff with a large moist spot near the squishy pink head. Looking down between us, I saw the unmistakable outline of his giant, rock-hard cock. Hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my panties, I pulled them away from my rigid penis and began to lower them. I bent at my waist while keeping my legs straight which caused my face to get dangerously close to his massive bulge.

After stepping out of my panties and holding them on the tip of one finger, I looked up at Unkie from my bent-over position. He looked like he was about to faint. I smiled while leaning forward and placing a very gentle kiss on his throbbing bulge. He groaned deeply while thrusting his hips toward me.

Standing up the rest of the way, I took a step back allowing him to see my entire naked body. My very stiff and leaking penis was pointing straight up at the ceiling. Several seconds passed while his eyes drifted over my body.

He stood there and watched while I folded the panties I'd been wearing. In my softest and most sexy voice, I said, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here when you get home." I then reached out and tucked the panties I'd been wearing into his pants pocket. Whispering softly, "That is so you won't forget about me while you're at work."

Unkie wrapped his strong arms around my naked body and kissed me once more. A long, sexy, passionate kiss that made my toes curl and my little penis flex hard. In a deep voice, he said, "Forget about you? Sweetheart, I don't know why I'm going to work. I'm not going to get anything done. I'll be thinking about you all day long."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers
12