Summer with Unkie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled softly and squeaked, "Good!" Slithering out of his arms, I took hold of one of his hands and led him toward the front door. Spinning around and leaning back against the door, looking as sexy as I could, I bit my lower lip and looked up into his eyes. He grinned while placing his hands on either side of my shoulders, essentially trapping me.

With our noses and lips brushing against each other's, I whispered softly, "Unkie, I need to tell you something."

He leaned in and kissed my lips gently, "What's that, Sweetheart?"

I arched my back deeply and whispered, "Last night, I had a dream that we got married."

He whispered, "That sounds like it was a wonderful dream."

Leaning in and kissing his lips before I smiled, "It was. But there was something missing."

He looked concerned and backed away from me a little, "Missing? What do you mean?"

I squirmed between him and the door, "In my dream, we were married. I walked down the aisle in a wedding gown fit for a princess. You put a ring on my finger. But then, it changed and we were on our honeymoon in the tropics." He had a confused look on his face. "Well, what was missing from my dream was our wedding night."

He grinned, leaned in a kissed my lips before whispering, "Don't worry about that. While you were dreaming of our wedding. I was dreaming about our wedding night."

12