Summer with Unkie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up straight, I let him look at me for a bit longer before turning around and crossing the room to an end table. I picked up a box of tissues and returned to Unkie. I set the box beside him and whispered, "I think you're going to need these."

Reached down, I pulled out five tissues and stood up straight in front of him again. In my sexiest whisper, "I'm going to need them too."

Before turning away from him, I looked down and saw he'd moved my panties back over his cock and was jacking himself off over his pants. I stood and watched him pleasure himself for only a few seconds before I had to leave. I didn't want this to go all the way our first night together. It had already gone much farther than I ever thought it would. And I couldn't let it go on anymore.

Wiggling my bare bottom as I made my way down the hall. The only thing I had with me were five tissues. I'd left the living room littered with the clothes I'd tried on for him. That wasn't planned, but I hoped it made Unkie want me all the more.

When I arrived in my room, I left the door wide open and climbed up on the bed. I laid on my back with my legs spread wide. A part of me hoped Unkie would walk into the room and have his way with me. Another part of me wanted him to stand in the doorway and watch me touch myself. But the largest part of myself wanted the tease to last. When I didn't hear footsteps coming down the hall, I was happy Unkie was doing as I asked of him. He had seen me naked and extremely aroused. He could fantasize and dream about me all he wanted. But for tonight, that was all he was going to get.

My hand was shaking when I looped my first finger and thumb around my short, thin penis. It was slippery with my excitement and throbbing wildly. It took all of two strokes before the most power orgasm erupted from deep inside my body. Every muscle in my body went perfectly taut and a high pitched squeak left my lips. Just before my penis squirted for the first time, I squealed loud enough for him to hear, "I'm coming Unkie!"