All Comments on 'Summer: Your Sweetest Sin'

by SinderellaSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring and bland. been written a bunch of times just with slightly different variations. Not really that sexy, Kinda boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmmm princess such a lovely work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. Almost got there.

SinderellaSinSinderellaSinover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments it was a long process trying to get a story published online but it's something I wanted to try to do. I know it may not be to everyone's taste and it's had to be rewritten and even slightly dulled down to pass criteria but it's a first effort and hopefully from here I can gain confidence and try to write a series of adventures for Summer based partly on the reality I have experienced as part of lockdown. For those that have rated it thank you I hope you get to enjoy more of my writing for those who thought it kind of boring I'll attempt to write something better. Again thank you for reading my story I am proud I finally managed to get it published online. Little achievements make us grow as people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmm try to take all the negative comments as a little boost to make your writing better and better and prove them all wrong when you will climbing to the top my Summer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there's another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like a very immature writing style, but I know it was your best effort. Perhaps go toward lesbian tales, we suspect you prefer girls anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was bad. You are not a good writer. Better be a cheap slut, suits you better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSinderellaSin@SinderellaSin
Hi I'm Sinderella but everyone calls me sin. There is a reason. I become an addiction with my lustful stories leading you into temptation. During covid I found a chat site called 321 and a gloryhole and bar. From there a daddy took me under his wing and helped me become the b...