Summers Beast Pt. 01

Story Info
Love is complicated.
2.7k words
3.91
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus rolled to a stop as I grabbed my bags and eagerly waited for the door to open. I spent 8 hours on this bus I couldn't wait to get away from the smell of stale B.O and a tuna sandwich somebody thought would be a good idea to eat in an enclosed space.

My parents decided to go on a second honeymoon and shipped me off to their good friend's house in the middle of butt fuck nowhere lucky me right. The only good thing was I get to see Sarah. She was my childhood friend and dare I say, first love. We kept in touch after she moved but we both had our own lives and relationships so we naturally drifted apart. But I'm going to make up for that this summer.

The doors creaked open and I hurriedly escaped the claustrophobic bus. I was in the middle of Texas with nothing but dirt roads and tumbleweeds. A single wooden building was the only thing in sight it was half post office half bus stop.

Since I was the only person to get off at the stop it was pretty easy to find my ride. A black jaguar was sitting in front of the rickety building with a middle-aged woman using a fan to combat the heat.

"Hey, Ms. Wilkinson long time no see."

She gave a warm smile and rushed to give me a hug.

"Hey Jakey It only been 2 years and you went and grew up on me. Looks like you're a foot taller."

She wasn't wrong 2 years ago I hadn't hit my growth spurt I was on only 5'1 with no muscle not to mention a complete dork with no confidence that was the main reason I never confessed to Sarah. I knew she liked me even back then but to be honest I didn't like myself.

Now I'm a little over six feet and thanks to working out and lifting I was in decent shape. I was pretty proud of my looks I had come a long way. Plus every girl I've been with never complained. I tried to not have an ego but it's hard when you know you look good.

"Well, it's been two years Ms. Wilkinson I had to grow up sometime."

"Haha, I guess that's true and call me Gina enough with the miss routine."

"Sorry, it's just been a while haha,"

After throwing my bags in the trunk we drove off down a barely paved road.

"There's really nothing out here huh."

"It's not to bad once we get into town there's a little more to do. The houses out here are huge and pretty cheap so it's not as deserted as it looked."

The drive took an hour before we hit an actual road and then it didn't take long to see the town. I was Surprised the town didn't look like a shithole it had a real homey feel with brick buildings and nice wide sidewalks. With shops lining the roads it didn't look half bad at all. Compared to L.A this place was clean and pleasant.

"See I told you, Jake, it's not as bad as it looks." She said half-jokingly half defending her town.

"Your right I apologize," I said with a shit eating Grin

"Yea well once you get settled in everything is pretty much in walking distance but I'm sure Sarah will drive you." Just hearing her name made my heart flutter.

It took another Five minutes before turning down a street filled with decent sized homes. Pulling in to the driveway I quickly grabbed my bags.

"Your room is upstairs right across from Sarah's my room is on on the first floor if you ever need anything. Help yourself to the food. I don't see Sarah she must be out I'll call her and tell her to come home."

I quickly stopped her "you don't have to I was gonna go for a walk anyways, get to know my way around town."

"Ok, I'll start dinner soon so be back by 7."

"Sounds good see you later."

Running upstairs I dropped my bag off in my room and unpacked my skateboard. Making sure I had my headphones I started for the door.

Walking outside I pulled out my phone and found my skate playlist and put my headphones in. I was about to take off when a Jeep pulled up in front of me.

There she was as beautiful as ever I almost gasped when I saw her step out the passenger door. She looked grown up but still the same. Her long brown hair that blew perfectly in the wind and honey colored eyes that mesmerized anybody who stared for too long. Her bright smile that the sun would be jealous of. Her now filled out body that would make any man turn. It was almost unfair how perfect she was at least to me.

My excitement didn't last long as if a cinderblock hit me in the chest the driver's window rolled down and what I can only describe as a douche revealed himself. Sarah ran around the Jeep and gave him a kiss before driving off.

Well, that instantly put me in a shitty mood. Sarah turned around and we made eye contact for a second before I gave a half-assed wave she waved back and started walking towards me with that smile that made my heart skip a beat.

Panicking I turned around and skated down the street. I'm not in my right mind to talk to her watching her kiss that douche made anger I didn't know I had well up in my body. I heard her yell something but I didn't stop. I kept pushing till her house wasn't in sight anymore before stopping to get my bearings.

"Well that went great it's been two years and you ruined it before you even said anything Jake!!"

I buried my face in my hands sitting on the sidewalk. Throwing myself a pity party seemed like the best option at this point.

My phone started blowing up with texts from Sarah.

[Hey why didn't you say anything]

[Hello?]

10 minutes later

[Are you going to answer me?]

[So a wave is all I get after two years lol]

15 minutes later

[Very mature Jake and I were excited to see you too.]

[If this is a joke it isn't funny answer me!]

20 minutes later

[Dinners done mom said you should be back by now are you ok? I'm getting worried.]

I finally gave in and texted back.

[Yea I'm fine quit blowing my phone up!]

My anger seeping out into the text. I had no right to be mad it was unjustified but I can't help myself.

[Wow, you turned into a real dick Jake when you get back don't talk to me!]

[I was planning on it it's not like I want to be here anyways in the middle of nowhere with you and your redneck friends.]

[Ohh is Jake Richmond too good for us now Mr. Hollywood wouldn't want to lower his standards huh.]

I was done arguing putting my phone back in my pocket.

"I need a drink!" Good thing I brought my brothers I.D now I just need to find a bar.

It didn't take long to find a bar it was a hole in the wall with a live band playing country music. I stole my Brothers I.D before leaving for the summer he was going to be pissed but o-well.

The place was pretty packed so I took a seat at the end of the bar far away from the band. I'm not a fan of country music but they weren't bad.

"You new around here?"

The middle-aged bartender tried to start a conversation but I wasn't in the mood.

"I'll take a beer and a shot of whiskey."

The bartender laughed "I.D first bud."

I pulled the I.D out me and my brother looked a lot alike other than he was string bean like I used to be. So I usually have to make an excuse about hitting the gym.

The bartender handed it back and poured my shot. I quickly downed and asked for another and another and another by the time I left I was thoroughly wasted.

The last thing I remember was eating shit in a bush and passing out.

*************************************************

"Wake up party boy."

I woke up to being prodded by a cop's baton. I groaned annoyed by his presence.

"I said get up or I'm putting you in cuffs."

I heard what he said I just didn't care.

"Fuck off pig I'm sleeping!!"

I knew it was a bad idea but I did it anyway. I felt like I was floating as I got picked up and slammed into the car door. It didn't take long for them to find out my ID wasn't me.

"Where you staying boy I haven't see you around here."

"Your mom's house I'm your new stepdad!"

Feeling his baton connect with my head I slammed into the car door and blood started pouring from my head.

"He's still fucked up put him in the drunk tank."

Time passed slowly in my cell it soon became dark time skipped each time I went unconscious. The blood and headache slowly faded after I got some sleep. I woke up to hear Gina screaming at one of the officers.

"You can't hold him!! Get him out of there immediately."

A large sigh came from the cop that cracked my skull open as he unlocked my cell door.

"You better change that attitude or I'll be seeing you real soon."

I gave him best fuck you smile and brushed past him. Gina nearly had a heart attack seeing my head she asked what happens but I thought it better to keep it to myself saying I fell down while I was drunk.

"Goddammit, Jake your mother put me in charge of taking care of you and your first day you get drunk, crack your head open, and get arrested you mother is going to kill me than you."

I gave a half smile rubbing the back of my head. "I'll keep it a secret if you will. Haha"

I tried my best to lighten the mood but it didn't work the world started fading in and out and I threw up out the car window.

"What's wrong Jake do we need to go to the hospital." Her worried face made my guilt feel even worse.

"No it's fine I just have a hangover and maybe a concussion I'll sleep it off."

"Fine Jake but since you can't take care of yourself I'm setting some rules. Firstly your not allowed to leave the house without me or Sarah. Secondly, your curfew is midnight. And lastly, you will behave yourself Sarah came downstairs crying last night saying you didn't want to see her and you blew her off. She was super excited to see you and you didn't even say hi."

I forgot how long-winded Gina could be I wasn't going to follow these rules but I'll give her the courtesy of listening.

"Do you understand me, Jake!" She yelled in my ear making me wince.

"Understood can you keep it down I'm not feeling so hot."

The drive back was quiet, after that, I quickly made my way inside the house. I ran up the stairs trying to avoid Sarah but she was in the middle of the hallway her eyes were red and her mascara was running down her cheeks. Her mouth went wide In surprise seeing the blood on my face and neck.

She tried to run to me. "Are you ok? What happened? we were super scared something happened to you."

She tried to hug me but I quickly slipped in my room before she got me.

"I'm fine to leave me alone already." The spite was clear in my words. I don't know why I was acting like this but it was easier than apologizing for being a dick.

"Sorry for bothering you." Her words are bittersweet to my ears. After I heard her door shut I walked out to take a shower. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard crying from her room.

Why did she care so much it's not like we've been close for 2 years she has a boyfriend why does she care about me. I knocked and talked through her door.

"Sorry for being a dick I just got pissed when I saw you kiss that douche in the Jeep."

After saying my piece I quickly ran to the bathroom before she could open the door.

Sarah's POV

"Sorry for bothering you"

I felt my tears welling up already why did he have to be such an ass it's been two years and he can't even act like a normal person anymore. What happened to him he was covered in blood it's not like him to get in fights or at least it wasn't.

I slammed my door and jumped on my bed. Why am I crying I feel like a baby who got her feelings hurt? I got on my phone to text my best friend Sean he always knew what to do.

[Hey What's up.]

[Hey Sarah something wrong?]

[Why would something be...

Before I could finish texting I heard a knock on my door and froze up.

"Sorry for being a dick I just got pissed off when you kissed that douche in the Jeep."

...What!! that's why he was avoiding me that's so stupid! I ran to open the door to tell him that was Sean was gay he was just dropping me off. I opened my door but he was already in the bathroom.

"Damn he's fast!"

Wait he was being distant because he was jealous? Realizing that made my cheeks flush red. A pit grew in my stomach not a bad one like butterflies. My smile wouldn't leave my face. I finally knew how he felt.

The truth is I've been in love with Jake since we were kids he was always kind and put people in front of himself. The first time we met he stood up to the class bully for throwing gum in my hair. He got his ass beat but he still asked if I was ok before he passed out haha. I begged for my mom to not move but in the end, I didn't have a choice.

When mom told me he was staying here for the summer I got so nervous I thought I was going to throw up. He's changed so much he got so tall and he has muscles like actual abs he looked really good when I saw him yesterday. I shook the thoughts away and got serious.

Idk if I like this jealous side of him I've never seen it before but I guess this is a part of him now. Maybe I should make him suffer a little. I decided on putting my silky nightgown that went to just above my knees. I don't even think my mom knows I own this.

I stalked the bathroom door I was going to pretend to brush my teeth and give him a little tease for being so mean.

———————————

Jakes POV

I was in such a hurry to get this blood off of me that I forgot my clothes. Wrapping the small towel around my waist it didn't leave much to the imagination but it covered my junk and that's all I can ask for.

I opened the door to see Sarah in skimpy outfit staring down the hallway. Her cleavage about to slip out her thighs barely covered I felt something growing the instant I saw her.

She yelped in surprise and her face turned bright red I caught her looking me up and down as I did to her. We just stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Her face kept getting redder.

"No free shows Sarah you'll have to pay to see more." giving her a wink.

She finally looked up from my abs and almost jumped.

"Why don't you have clothes on!!" Her head was almost smoking.

"I forgot them let me change and we can talk in a little bit I want to apologize."

Sarah didn't say anything she just nodded. I quickly walked to my room and shut the door. What was she wearing holy shit is she trying to kill me.

I put on a pair of sweat pants and a white shirt it clung to my wet body and was a little annoying but I'm in a hurry.