Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,844 Followers

Summer was mesmerized by Justin's cock size. The girth appeared to be the size of a coke can and she could not believe that she had been able to suck the entire cock into her mouth in the glory hole at the school on Friday night.

Justin continued to stroke his cock to its full erection. He enjoyed watching the teacher continue to stare at his cock. The site of the teacher laying on the bed she shared with her husband, totally nude and exposing her pussy to Justin that she had a vibrator stuffed into her pussy as well as a pink butt plug inserted in her ass.

"Ok Summer, start fucking your teacher pussy with your black vibrator and fuck your hips to meet it," Justin ordered.

Unable to resist the directions of her son's friend, Summer slid her right hand down to the base of the black vibrator, turned it on and began to slowly slide it in and out of her pussy. She also met each thrust into her pussy by forcing her hips upwards each time. This also had the effect of forcing the butt plug to work in concert with the vibrator as her ass was stimulated by the vibrations of the black dildo pressed against the thin membrane that separated her pussy and ass canal.

Summer felt her body begin to fall into a rhythm with the manipulations of both of the faux cocks. But, the intense stare from her tormentor as well as his rock hard cock were having the greatest effect on the exposed teacher.

"That is right teach, fuck that pierced cunt for me," Justin said.

Summer closed her eyes and began to forcefully fuck the black vibrator deeper and harder into her pussy. Each thrust of the vibrator was met with an equally hard pumping of her hips to help force the vibrator deeper into her pussy. Summer's body was drawing closer and closer to an orgasm and Justin knew she was almost there. He could not believe his good fortune and did not want to chance losing the opportunity to bury his cock into his friend's mother's pussy.

"Stop fucking your pussy teach, pull the vibrator out of your wet pussy and get out of bed," Justin quietly ordered.

"Please Justin leave me alone. My boys are in the house and I am too old for you," Summer pleaded.

"Well, if you were not such a slut, I probably would not even bother with you. But seeing how wet your pussy is and how you have been staring at my cock, I would say that my impression of you is correct. Now get out of bed," Justin said just a little louder.

Summer did not move, but continued to stare at the large cock protruding from her young tormentor. He had the same personality as her young master, though a little older, but domineering just the same. Summer could not understand why she continually submitted to people, men or women, with these same characteristics. Now she was submitting to a new tormentor in her own bedroom, with her sons nearby and her young master watching her from the camera he had installed the first week of her submission to him.

"Now," Justin said even louder, though he was sure that both Kevin and Jacob would not be able to hear his voice because he had listened at their door sure that they were asleep due to the two different styles of snoring he had heard.

Summer felt her right hand pull the knob of the vibrator as her pussy muscles grasped at the black cock as it slipped out of her sopping wet pussy. Justin watched as the teacher pulled the black vibrator from her pussy covered in her juices. Summer's pussy gaped open after the dildo had been extracted.

"Ok teach. Get out of bed and stand at attention with your hands clasped together behind your head," Justin ordered.

Mindlessly, Summer slipped out of bed and stood before her latest tormentor. She raised her hands and as she placed them together behind her head, she once again was mesmerized by the girth of the cock staring at her held in the hand by Justin.

Summer watched as Justin edged around the foot of her bed and walked the short distance to her. With her hands clasped together behind her head, her breasts were forced outward towards her tormentor with her pierced nipples pointing directly at Justin.

Justin stopped just in front of Summer and began looking over the body of his latest conquest. Unbeknownst to him, the teacher's young master was watching on the closed circuit camera system he had installed. He was downtown in a hotel room provided by his parents as the interior of their house was being repainted. His parents had given him his own room for privacy while they were out of the house for the next four days. Todd had set up an elaborate video system there in his room where he had been watching Summer since she got home from the bar. He had received a detailed report from Barb the bartender. Summer was primed for submission training. Later in the week he would have her downtown for more.

Justin took in the teacher's pierced nipples, the way her breasts were going up and down. "Spread your legs teach," Justin order.

Summer slid her feet outwards, not fully, but enough to make her pierced clit come into view as she saw Justin staring at her upside down rose tattoo that was etched into her skin just above her clit. "Further slut," Justin whispered into the teacher's ear.

Justin walked behind the teacher and stroked her back down to her ass feeling the etched outline of the eagle. The talons of the eagle seemed to ride down the crack of the teacher's ass into the thin strip of a tan line.

Justin reached around the teacher pressing his cock against her as he grasped her full breasts. He easily found a pierced nipple between the thumb and index finger of each of his hands. Upon feeling his hands grasp her breasts, Summer let out a loan moan as she leaned back against Justin's cock.

"So you like to have your nipples pulled and twisted don't you teach," Justin asked.

Without giving Summer the opportunity to respond, Justin pulled each nipple away from the breast and twisted while Summer's body squirmed in agony and enjoyment at the stimulation. Justin pulled the teacher's right nipple towards the bed forcing Summer to turn towards the bed to keep from having the piercing pulled through her nipple.

As Summer turned completely facing the bed with her legs still spread and her hands clasped behind her head, Justin pulled downward on both nipples forcing Summer to bend at the waist. Justin continued to twist and pull Summer's nipples until her back was parallel with the bed then he released them. Justin placed his hands on the teacher's shoulders and middle of her back forcing her downward until her breasts came in contact with the sheets.

"Stretch your hands out straight in front of you teach and grab the sheet," Justin ordered.

Summer did as instructed and now her ass was fully visible to Justin. He saw the base of the pink butt plug. He grasped it with his left hand while he began to stroke his cock again making sure that he was a full erection. Justin pulled, twisted and easily slipped the majority of the butt plug out of the teacher's ass. He did not fully remove it, but he was watching to see how the thick portion of the plug stretched Summer's ass hole. Justin then began to fuck the butt plug and out of Summer's ass.

Summer's body was on overload as it was being manipulated by a very skilled young man. In addition to the physical stimulation, the sheer dominance displayed by Justin added to her arousal as well as the humiliation of being forced to submit in her own bedroom not 20 feet from her sons. Finally, Justin jammed the butt plug back into the teacher's ass in one quick hard motion.

Once the plug bottomed out in her ass, Summer felt the head of Justin's cock at the entrance of her pierced pussy. Without any fanfare or compassion, Justin jammed his coke can thick cock all the way into the teacher's pussy right up to his pelvic bone and pubic hairs. The sheer force of this action caused Summer to let out a louder, but muffled moan as she had buried her face in the sheet.

Summer felt the cock being pulled back out of her pussy completely and then reinserted again the full length deep inside. Justin then placed a hand on each of the teacher's hips and then began to make her fuck herself by guiding her up and down the length of his cock. He would quicken the pace and then slow it down forcing Summer to try to get the cock moving in her pussy.

"Use your pussy muscles and grip my cock like you are practicing Kegels," Justin ordered. He had had an older woman before who did that to him showing him how she had exercised her pussy after childbirth to help restore the muscles of her pussy as well as to help control her bladder.

Summer's pussy knew exactly what to do and went about squeezing as well as massaging the huge cock buried deep inside her. Justin's balls hung against her clit so Summer made small movements so that her pierced clit came in contact with the balls as they rested there giving her even more stimulation.

Justin then took charge as he began to fuck his thick cock and out of the teacher's well lubricated pussy. He knew that the chances of being caught by Kevin & Jacob increased the longer he fucked their mother. She was a loud fuck and he was thankful that she had buried her face into the sheets of the bed she had shared with her husband.

One more minute longer and Justin's cock erupted in orgasm. It was met with the orgasm that Summer had needed and craved from the moment that Justin had walked into her bedroom. Justin forced his cock one last time deep into the teacher's pussy and then pulled out. He held his cock and applied the last remnants of his come on the teacher's ass, pulled away and then quickly slipped his shorts back on. "Leave my cum in your pussy teach so you can wake up feeling me inside you," Justin said in a direct instruction way.

Justin exited the room without so much as a word of thanks or even to close the door, leaving Summer stretched across her bed with his cum leaking out of her pussy on to the bed.

Summer reached back between her legs, felt Justin's cum leaking down and onto her bed. Her clit was fully erect and cried out for more attention. Even with her elongated acrylic nails, the teacher was able to slip her pierced clit between her fingers and she began to rub the full length of her clit. Summer moaned into the sheets as her fingers brought her ever closer to orgasm. Then her phone dinged.

"I knew it," Summer mumbled.

Summer stood up with her fingers still massaging her clit and saw that yes, it was her young master. Of course he had watched her whole submission to Justin. Summer pressed the message button to read, "Quite a show slut. I did not give you permission cum did I," Todd asked.

Summer typed in a quick reply, "No Master T, but Justin forced himself on me." Summer pressed send on her phone and waited on a reply. But, one was not to come.

Summer walked across the carpeted floor of her bedroom hoping that neither of her sons would be up and about this late at night. She was able to close the door with one had while her other hand cupped her pussy preventing Justin's cum from leaking onto the floor.

Summer laid back onto her bed with her feet dangling over the edge of the mattress as she waited on her young master's response. The butt plug was pressed deep inside her anal passageway and the position seemed to stretch her pussy open. Summer ran her right hand down over her pierced nipples, down past her pierced bellybutton, over the upside down rose tattoo until her fingers found her erect clit.

Summer's fingers once again went to work stroking either side of her clit edging herself closer to another orgasm. She could feel the globs of Justin's cum starting to slip out of her pussy and down to the base of the butt plug. She spread her legs as wide as she could and moved her hand as fast as he could hoping to bring the relief that her body so needed.

At just the right moment, her fingers touched her clit in such a way as to allow the pent up need for an orgasm to escape her body spewing her juices onto the Berber carpeted floor. Summer's body shook for several minutes while her fingers continued to slightly play with the barbell piercing in her clit.

Summer drifted off to sleep sometime after that with her legs spread wide, her fingers on her clit and her butt plug firmly inserted in her ass.

Summer was startled out of her sleep by a knock at her door. "Mom are you awake," Kevin asked.

"Just a minute I am not decent," Summer replied.

Summer rolled under her covers, pulled the divot up to give her more coverage and then said, "Ok, come on in son."

Kevin walked in looking like he had a terrible hangover. He walked up to his mom observing her hair in a tangled mess and he could smell her bodily fragrances in the room.

"Mom, Jacob and I are going back to campus this afternoon, but we still want to go to Julio's for brunch. Can we meet at 11:30 AM," Kevin asked.

"Yes that will be perfect Kevin. I am going to the gym and then I will meet you guys there," Summer replied.

"Great," Kevin said as he lowered his head and kissed his mom on her forehead.

Summer groaned as she sat up in bed as the movement reminder her that the butt plug was still firmly stuck in her ass. She waddled into the bathroom and relieved herself. Summer then walked into the glass enclosed shower and turned on the hot water for the soothing shower she needed. Once the water was just right, Summer stepped into the shower and let the hot water run all over her body. This was an exercise on the teacher's part to relieve herself from her life situation of a slave to her young master. Then Summer's thoughts went to last night and the fuck session she had had with Justin.

Summer grabbed her bar of Caress soap and ran it all over her body. Her fingers found her erect nipples and slowly manipulated the soap around the piercings as she had gotten into the habit of keeping both piercings as clean as possible. She ran her soapy hands down her body and washed the area around her pierced belly button. She flicked the silver "S" a couple of times and then moved down to her pussy.

Summer quickly cleaned the area around her pierced clit and pussy lips. The sheer touch by the teacher's fingers immediately hardened her clit. Summer's fingers continued to massage and stimulate her clit. The hot water cascading over her shoulders only added more sensitivity to her body. Summer leaned forward and pressed her forehead against the glass wall of the shower. She continued to massage her clit with her right hand while her left hand snaked behind the teacher and grasped the base of the butt plug still buried deep inside her.

Combined with lubrication from the soap, Summer was able to slowly pull the plug from her ass. She reached her puckered asshole and felt how it gaped open after having the plug buried inside her all night. Summer then placed the tip of the plug back at the entrance to her ass and slowly began to re-insert it back inside. While she manipulated the plug, Summer was furiously sliding her fingers up and down her clit paying particular attention to the bar bell knob that pressed closest to the head of her clit.

Whether it was the sensation of the plug going in and out of her ass, her fingers on her clit or the memory of being fucked by Justin, the teacher's body could not hold out against the onslaught of all of the stimulations she was giving to herself. The teacher's body erupted in orgasm for the first time on Sunday.

Once she had calmed down, Summer completed her bath without any more stimulation as she had taken the plug out of her ass so that she could appropriately clean it. She noticed that the pink plug's base seemed to be smaller than the base of her black butt plug. Her young master she noticed was continuing to find ways to both fill her ass and increase the stimulation.

Summer dried off her body and then wrapped a second Egyptian cotton towel around her waist. She then wrapped hair a third towel as she padded back across her bedroom Berber carpet to retrieve her phone. She knew that her day would not be a great one because she had broken Master T's rule about having an orgasm not once, but several times at the hands of Justin as well as herself.

Knowing that her young master could see her, Summer sat on the edge of her bed and waited for the inevitable text from her young master.

Todd was watching his slut and admiring her breasts. He could easily see how erect the nipples were from the video feed from the camera he had mounted inside the clock that sat on the shelf of her talk bookcase against the wall facing the bed. It was a brand new 4k wireless, remote controlled camera that piggybacked the teacher's cable modem from her home Wi-Fi.

Summer could not wait much longer as she needed to get to the gym, work out, shower, dress and then meet her sons at Julio's for brunch. So she texted, "Master T I await your instructions for the day. Slut"

Todd waited while he watched his slut teacher. He had planned out the day as both punishment for her breaking his orgasm rules as well as forcing more humiliation on her for agreeing to allow her to modify her attire while in her home, while her children were there. He felt especially proud of himself for leading the teacher into a deeper submission because she could not afford for her two sons to discover her being controlled by her young master.

Summer's phone dinged after her young master made her sit on her bed for 10 minutes. Summer looked at her screen and gasped, "Slut today you begin paying me back for allowing you to modify your house attire. Slut you will be punished today for having orgasms without my permission."

"Slut, today you will go do your work out, but you will wear the work-out clothes that you will find on your front porch. Better hurry and pick-up the package before your sons or Justin get it for you. To make it more challenging, you are only allowed to wear your slut robe and the tie belt. Nothing Else." Master

"Oh my God," Summer said out loud.

Summer threw off the towel wrapped it around her waist, ran to her closet and picked out her required silk robe. She quickly slipped into the shortish robe and tied it securely around her waist as she was allowed to use the tie only when her children were home this weekend as normally all she would be allowed was to wear the robe with no tie no matter who she met at the door.

The hem of the robe came down to less than two inches below the bottom of her ass cheeks, so if she bent over bent over at the wrong time, someone would get a glimpse of her ass quite easily. The teacher's pierced nipples were clearly visible through the thin silk fabric. Summer could not worry about that at the moment. She had to get to the package on the front porch before her sons or God forbid, Justin found it accidentally.

Summer padded across the Berber carpet, grasped the doorknob and as quietly as possible, opened the bedroom door. She listened intently and hearing no sounds, Summer slipped out of her bedroom and padded down the hallway.

Summer went quickly down the wooden steps and to the front door. She looked through the glass insert of the oak door and saw the package on the top step leading to her front porch. Summer twisted the brass dead bolt lock and then opened the door. Summer walked out on to the porch and was startled when she heard the click of her front door closing.

The teacher, with her ass facing the door, bent down and picked the package. Summer quickly stood back up and headed for the door. She grabbed the door knob and discovered in her haste to retrieve the package, she had not unlocked the door knob lock. Now she was in a fix.

Summer knew that the back patio door had been unlocked last night and she was hopeful that no one had locked it. Unfortunately, Summer knew that she had to walk back down her steps, go across the side walk, the drive way and then around the side of the garage to the side gate all the while her body would be barely covered by the silk robe.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,844 Followers