Summer's Blackmail Ch. 27

Story Info
The Teacher's owned life continues.
48.2k words
4.64
133.4k
79

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer got back to the house at 9:30 PM on Saturday night. She had been manipulated by two men who had controllers for the butt plug and vibrating egg that had been inserted by Sandy at the salon. The men had been sitting at their separate tables watching the teacher arrive at the Pub. They had let her settle onto the barstool and watched as he drank the drinks as the bartender placed in front of her. Each man had been prepared to fuck the sexy teacher as that had been the initial plan. However, during the encounter, Todd Spillers had texted both men, told them that he wanted Summer to crave cum and have an orgasm each time she received cum into her mouth. He was training her to be a total submissive that only derived her pleasure from receiving cum from men and their hard cocks. The men had added a little more flavor to the encounter by allowing Amber and Dawn to have a go at the English teacher.

Summer did not fully realize the depth of her submission and ownership until she walked into her house. She was met with an empty house, but her stomach was full of cum from the four men that she had sucked in their custom van. She had wanted to suck their cocks. The vibrating devices that had been buried in her ass and pussy had only heightened her sexual desire as well as her need to please. The teacher hung her head at the realization that her young master had manipulated her into understanding that when she received cum from a man's cock, her body was rewarded with mind blowing orgasm after mind blowing orgasm.

Her young master did not have to be with her to give her specific instructions. Her mind and body were reacting to the stimuli around her as well as her conditioned response to dominant people. She was now understanding that a woman could be just as dominant and that trait made the teacher submissive to that woman.

Still dressed in the lightweight red sweater and button up jean skirt, Summer made her way around the garage, through the gate and onto her patio. She had left the door unlocked for some reason and she let herself in through the French doors. Though she was still woozy and in the last stages of euphoria from the drugs as well as the forced sex, Summer poured herself a glass of red wine before heading upstairs for the well-deserved hot bath.

Summer stripped off all of her slut clothes, her heels and her hose. She lowered herself into the bubbling hot water, lay her head back against the tub and tried to not think of the events of the past few hours. As it turned out, it was over nine hours of submission, pleasure, domination, humiliation and degradation at the hands of strangers as well as someone she knew. This was all due to her bumbling picture attachments that was discovered by her young master just three weeks ago. The bumbling of the picture had led to three piercings in her ear, both nipple piercings, clit piercing, bellybutton piercing, neck tattoo, the blue butterfly tattoos that adorned each breast and the screaming Eagle tattoo across her back. Additionally, she was constantly in a tanning bed in a very small, thin thong that have her body adorned with a white line outline of the thong.

Here she was soaking in water with four tattoos, seven new piercings and a newer, edgier hair style as well as extended acrylic nails that limited what she could do with the tips of her fingers. None of those things were voluntarily done to herself, but were forced on the teacher by her young master. Summer played with the bellybutton piercing flipping the silver T with her fingers. She wondered what her husband will think and say to her once he saw how her body has been marked. Fortunately, she had almost six weeks to find a way to explain her body art to him when he arrived back from his overseas trip to Asia the first week of November.

Summer's body was beginning to betray her again. Just thinking about the events of today at Meehan's Pub, how she had been forced to serve the men and their cocks as well as how the two women had forced themselves on her in the lady's restroom. Summer could remember how the dildo was fucked in and out of her from behind while she ate the hairy pussy right there on the lavatory counter.

Summer's knees spread open as her right hand moved down from her bellybutton piercing until it found her once again erect clit. Summer was surprised that even after all of the activity today and the numerous orgasms she had experienced, her pierced clit was ready for more. Summer pressed her knees against the sides of the tub virtually spreading her pussy to the jets of the tub. Her elongated fingernails of her right hand caused her to flick her clit with the ends of the nails instead of being able to use the tips of her fingers. Then she remembered how she had spread her middle and ring finger around her clit. Summer pressed those two fingers against her clit, then raised her left hand up to tweak, twist and pull her pierced nipples.

Summer knew her sons, along with their friend, would be home very soon and would be wanting to visit, but her body needed release right now. Summer doubled her efforts on her clit and with her feet placed firmly on the bottom of the tub, she began to fuck her hips up to meet her right hand as it stimulated her clit. Summer thought about the four shot glasses of cum and how Barb had made her drink the contents all down and then clean the glasses while she was watched by the patrons at the bar. The sheer thought of the degradation of being forced to do that sent the teacher over the edge.

When she had calmed down from this latest orgasm, Summer pulled the lever and the warm, relaxing water began to drain from the tub. "Too bad I cannot drain my problems away so easily," Summer said out loud to herself.

Summer dried herself with her Egyptian cotton towels and then made sure that all of her slut make-up was completely removed from her face. She applied a very light amount of color to her eyelids and cheeks. She did not apply any lipstick to her lips as she wanted to be the wholesome mother hopefully that her sons remembered. She quickly dressed in a white cotton thong, a pink Victoria Secret V Neck sweat shirt and white Victoria Secret sweat pants with pink emblazoned on her ass.

About that time, Summer's IPhone started ringing. She looked at the display screen and saw that it was "Master T" calling. Summer did not want to talk to her young master. She wanted to be with her sons, plan her Sunday and then go to bed.

But, she knew the penalty for not answering her master's call. "Hi Master T," Summer said into the phone.

"Slut, I hope that you enjoyed your training session this afternoon. All of that was arranged for you so that you can understand that you derive your pleasure through serving and submitting to people who dominant you," Todd said.

"Yes Master T," Summer replied.

"I see from my cameras that your sons are arriving home this evening and that they have a friend with them," Todd said.

"Yes Master T, my sons are both home and they brought Justin home with them from college," Summer answered.

"How did you feel when you knew that you were sucking the cock belonging to your son's friend last night in the glory hole room at school, Slut," Todd asked the teacher.

"Master T, it was awful knowing that he was with my sons and in my home," Summer replied.

"Yes, I noticed how much you disliked having his cock in your mouth as well as holding it this morning in the basement," Todd replied.

Summer did not reply as none was needed. She had been turned on not only by Justin's cock, but how he had forced her to take it in her hands. It was quite large in its girth and his forceful personality lit a fire in her body. She was ashamed at having been turned on by Justin, but he was a powerful person with a strong personality, which the teacher craved to serve as well as please.

"What I do not see is you dressed in your slut uniform when you are home. Why is that slut," Todd demanded.

Summer had forgotten that early in her relationship with her young master, he had put cameras strategically around the house. She knew of the ones in her bathroom, in her bedroom, her closet and then one, but maybe two downstairs. So, her young master could see how she was dressed now with only a small amount of make-up rather than having painted her face to meet his slut requirements.

"But Master T, my sons are home. I did not think that you would make me wear the uniform when they were here," Summer replied.

"Well slut, no one said you should think. Sluts only do what they are told," Todd angrily replied.

"Master T, I am sorry, but I cannot be with my sons dressed only in my white slut thong, white silk see-through robe and my six inch white slut heels. I beg you Master T," pleaded the teacher.

Todd knew he would not ask Summer to expose herself to her two sons as that would defeat his hold over the teacher. No, he wanted her to beg and accept his next instructions with enthusiasm thinking that she had won a concession from her young master when in fact, she would be gladly agreeing to more humiliation and degradation of her own choice.

"Slut, what is your uniform when you are at your home," Todd asked the teacher.

"Master T, my slut uniform is my white lace thong and my white, six inch heels. You do allow me from time to time to wear my white, silk robe with no tie belt," Summer replied. But continuing, "But Master T that is when I am alone I thought."

"First of all, sluts do not think, they do as instructed. Secondly, you never question my directions," Todd fake replied in anger.

"Yes Master T, but these are my sons we are talking about," Summer replied.

"Well slut, they will be very surprised to find out that their mother is really a slut won't they," Todd replied.

"Please Master T do not make me do this. I will do anything you want, but please do not make me show my sons my body," Summer begged.

"Why should I do that slut? You already do what I tell you to do," Todd replied.

"But Master T, we are talking about my sons. Please Master T," Summer begged.

"So, you will do anything and everything I tell you to do slut. Is that right," Todd asked his trapped teacher.

"Yes Master T anything, I promise," Summer replied almost crying now under the pressure of being exposed.

I wonder if he is tired of me and is ready to just expose me so that my life is ruined. Has he just decided that I am not submitting like I should? Questions, Summer was asking herself.

"Before I decide slut, strip those fucking clothes off. Then go to your drawer, pull out your pink butt plug and your black vibrator. Then get on your bed on your hands and knees. I want you to show me how much you enjoy inserting them in your body and have an orgasm for me," Todd said.

Summer started to reply, but the line went dead. She knew that her young master was now watching her. She knew she did not have a lot of time because her sons had said that they and Justin would be home by 10 PM.

Summer quickly stripped off all of her clothes and then hurried to her special drawer in her closet. In the second drawer she pulled her night gown off of her vibrator, her egg and her two butt plugs. She picked up the eight inch vibrator. Summer was not specifically told she could, but she applied a generous amount of KY jelly to the tip and down to the smaller part of the plug that fit tightly into her ass.

Summer walked back to the bed she shared with her husband, got up on her hands and knees as instructed. She laid her face down onto her pillow, reached around with her left hand to pull her cheeks open and then she placed the tip of the pink plug up against her puckered ass hole. Summer pushed against the base and was surprised at how easily the plug slid into her dark passageway. Summer pushed back against the plug and relaxed her sphincter muscles to accept the plug.

Once Summer had inserted the plug and she again felt full, the teacher grabbed the black, eight inch vibrator, twisted the base and then touched the tip to her clit. The jolt of that feeling caused the teacher to draw in a large intake of air. Summer felt how easily the tip was slipping up and down the slit of her pussy. She was wet. "Why am I so wet," Summer thought to herself.

Todd was watching his English teacher on the wireless, closed circuit camera that he had installed on his initial visit to take charge of her life. He could easily see the base of the plug laying between her spread ass cheeks. He watched as the vibrator was concentrated on the clit, but he could also see Summer rubbing the tip up and down her slit. Todd watched as Summer changed the angle of the black vibrator and saw the tip slip inside the teacher's pierced pussy lips.

Summer was beginning to feel the initial urges to bring herself to orgasm as quickly as possible. Summer slowly slipped the vibrator deeper inside her pussy. She used her other hand to push the base of the pink butt plug. She gripped the base with her thumb and index finger, then pulled it just a little. The big bulge of the plug slipped out of the teacher's ass hole, but Summer kept it right there. She could feel how the plug was stretching her ass hole. It felt wonderful as the vibrator was forcing the butt plug to vibrate in her ass due to the close proximity between the thin layer of skin between her pussy and anal passageway.

Kevin, Jacob and Justin arrived at Summer's house. The boys were worn out from the day on the lake as well as from the beers that they had consumed while enjoying the pontoon boat and the girls playing the drinking games that usually accompany a group of young people. The boys had lost their bottoms and several of the girls had lost their tops and bottoms at different points during the day. The pontoon had been anchored in a quiet cove that lent itself to lots of sexual playing. Kevin had been able to enjoy nude swimming with Cindy while Jacob had been able to hook-up with a couple of the girls for some heavy petting. Justin on the other hand, was quite aggressive and had been able to talk two girls out of their bikini bottoms while he fingered one with his cock in the other.

Summer was lost in her current state of wanton need to cum. She was aware that her young master was able to watch her and she wanted to give him what he wanted. She knew that she was on thin ice having refused to dress as she was required. Summer increased the intensity of the vibration level of the black vibrator. She concentrated on fucking both rubber phallic items in and out of her body. She was bringing herself closer and closer to the orgasm her body now demanded.

The boys came into the house as quietly as possible, given their state of inebriation. Of course, boys under the influence were seldom able to be quiet. They were shushing one another and giggling like little boys. They worked their way through the house and up the stairs to their shared bedroom. Justin paused at the entrance to the door to his room and waited to hear the brothers entering their room and closing their door. Once he was satisfied they were in their room, Justin walked down the hallway towards Summer's bedroom.

Summer's body was drawing nearer and nearer to the orgasm she craved. She was engrossed in fucking her body, her breathing was rapid and deep. She had pressed the side of her face hard against her pillow, spread her legs as wide as possible and her eyes screwed tightly shut.

Justin grasped the brass door knob leading into the teacher's bedroom. Justin took a deep breath hoping to settle his nerves, but the alcohol was making him more brazen as he turned the knob and the door opened without a sound.

Summer was almost there and she could feel her body close to eruption. She did not realize her bedroom door was wide open and Justin was quietly walking into her room, getting closer to her bed. Justin could not believe the site before his eyes. Such a beautiful woman, mother, teacher and wife so involved in such a sexual act. His cock was stirring in his shorts as he reached the foot of Summer's bed. He just wanted to watch as the teacher fucked both the black vibrator into her pussy and the pink butt plug in & out of her ass hole.

Justin watched as Summer's hands forced the rubber instruments faster and harder into her body. He could hear her moans getting louder and deeper. He could not see her face as it was grimaced against the onslaught of the vibrations inside her body as the teacher had her face buried in a pillow. Summer's moans were audible though.

Summer could not stand it any longer and her body erupted. She tried not to scream so she pressed her face harder into the pillow to scream. She pushed the eight inch vibrator all the way into her pussy and shoved against the base of the pink butt plug effectively forcing every centimeter of its length into her dark passageway.

Justin could see the teacher's ass hole gripping at the pink butt plug from his position just behind and to the right of Summer. He could also see the base of the vibrator protruding from between the pierced lips of the teacher's pussy. His cock was now rock hard as he heard Summer's screams into her pillow. He dare not get discovered as he watched Summer's legs begin to stretch outwards to the foot of the bed where he stood. He backed away from the bed and headed towards the door. Justin was not aware that his invasion of Summer's bedroom again, had been caught on camera by the teacher's young master. Justin eased through the door, turned the doorknob and then pulled the door almost closed.

Summer thought she heard a noise and raised her head up to look around the room. She saw that her door was not completely closed and that the lights were still on in her closet. Summer almost jumped out of skin when her phone rang. It was of course her young master.

"Hello Master T," Summer said into her IPhone.

"Slut, how was your orgasm," Todd asked his teacher.

"It was wonderful Master T. Did you enjoy watching me," Summer asked her young master.

"Well slut, I do like watching you submit, but I do not like you not submitting and doing as you are instructed," Todd replied continuing to turn the screws.

"Master T, I do submit and do what you instruct me to do, but I am begging you not to make me reveal myself to my sons," Summer replied.

"Ok slut I am going to be compassionate in this one instance and allow you to wear something other than only your slut uniform while Kevin and Jacob, as well as their friend Justin is in your home," Todd replied.

She was relieved that her young master was relenting this one time. Summer was not worried about the consequences of her agreement to do anything she was told to do.

"Thank you Master T. I promise to do everything you tell me to do for allowing me this one reprieve here at my home," Summer replied.

"Go ahead and enjoy your evening and your brunch with your sons tomorrow. Leave the butt plug in your ass. My instructions will follow in the morning. You call me the minute that you wake up in the morning," Todd said.

Before Summer could reply, the connection was lost.

Summer scrambled out of bed and went directly into her closet. She put away her toys, except for the butt plug buried deep in her ass and straightened up her bedroom. Her clothes from the day's degradation were quickly dumped into the hamper and then she went into her bathroom to clean her face of all make-up, brush her hair and then brush her teeth. She felt clean and like a mother again.

Summer went back into her closet and slipped the white cotton thong back on along with the pink V neck sweat shirt and the white sweat pants. The lettering on her ass matched the color of her sweat shirt. The teacher liked how the thong felt between her pussy lips now and how the small fabric of the crotch of the thong helped hold the plug securely in her ass. She slipped her feet into her comfortable house shoes and headed out of her bedroom. Summer noticed that the boy's bedroom doors were both shut as was the guest room door. Summer padded down the hall to Kevin's door, knocked lightly and asked, "Kevin are you up?"

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers