Summers Dutch Shower

Story Info
Summer waits home for her Dutch friend to arrive home...
1.1k words
3.79
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer (Sin/Sinderella) is visiting her Dutch friend Jess who she met on 321. This story is written from Summers perspective.

-----------------------------------------------------

As Jess walked through the door into her apartment things seemed different. Fresh rose's were in a vase where she slipped off her shoes and put them away. But it wasn't the flowers she could smell there was a certain scent drifting through the flat. Softly footsteps approached Jess, two hands reached for her,one wrapping round her waist the second grabbing her shoulder.

Tightly hugging you while massaging your shoulder I welcome my princess home. Kissing your neck as I whisper in your ear "I missed you hunny, I know you have to work but its lovely having you back home."

"Dinners on but we've got time to get you out of these clothes and have a shower."

I release my grip moving around to look into your eyes. A kiss, a long lingering kiss as one by one buttons on your uniform are undone opening wide, and then slowly eased off dropping to the floor. Undoing your trousers they drop to the floor and you kick them off. Standing in just your bra and thong you break the kiss to speak.

"Well haven't you made yourself at home, you're wearing my silk dressing gown. It suits you Summer but it's going to have to come off". You undo the belt and slide it off my shoulders, falling to the floor with the gathering pile of clothes. My nakedness before you a feast to your eyes. My curves being caught in the sunlight from the window. You speak again. "God Sin..." I put a finger to your lips moving closer. Our lips say a thousand words as they meet again with passion. Unfastening your bra we let it fall to the floor our breasts meeting. My hands reaching for your thong, it's risen up tight into your ass almost having to peel it out. Resisting the urge to to touch your pussy I help you wiggle out of your panties. The clothes pile on the floor cant get any bigger, naked holding one another.

I take you by the hand and lead you to the shower with smiles on our faces. I start the water, cold before it heats up. As naughty as ever you push me in and I scream as the cold water hits my face and my tits then rolling down my body hitting the heat of my pussy. "You bitch" I cry out playfully. Turn and grab your arm and pulling you in making you scream too, while I giggle.

"Sin"

"Yes Jess"

"I love you babygirl"

I get in the way of the cold water to save you until it heats up on my body. Holding you looking into one another's eyes my body slowly stops shivering. The warmth of your touch starts to match the water. Heating up my body with your touch, heating up my body with the water. The heat over flows into a passionate kiss our lips locking, your hands gripping me under my ears. My hand on your back, the other on the back of your head.

Our lips opening to allow our tongues to explore Pulling you under the warm water steam rising up. Passion igniting in our mouths. Sparks of lust as I push you against the wall putting your arms above your head. You whisper "I surrender" to which I reply "good because your mine".Even as I let go of you, you don't put your arms down.

I squirt the foam into my hands and apply it it to your body lovingly, caringly and sensuously.Soaping your breasts you moan at my touch, your body aching from a hard days work but sizzling from the touch of your lover. Soap sliding down over your stomach my hands going down down...

Your legs part as the foam hits your pussy my hand rubbing it in between your lips, pushing my body against yours. Your mind suddenly snaps out of surrender your arms come down and hold me. One hand still foaming your pussy the other sweeping back your now wet hair behind your ear. Our bodies touching, rubbing the soap transferring from one to another and back cleaning you from the dirt of the day our kisses making us feel like this moment will never end.

You take some of the foam soap in your hands and place it on my nose giggling at me. My mouth opens in shock as I take a half step back. You take your opportunity and whip me around pushing my breasts up against the wall. Pressing me against it, you pressing against me. "who owns who" you say giggling. I reply "you own me Miss", we both knowing that truly we are equal. Still pressed against the cool tiles you soap my back from top to bottom and then you reach my bottom.

Spanking it a couple of times you say "and who owns your ass" I gasp from the sting but replying "you do Miss" you massage the foamy soap onto my buttocks with one hand the other pressed in the centre of my back holding me against the wall your soapy hand slides between my ass cheeks soaping my asshole "and this"

"Yours Miss" I reply your hand sliding further under before you can say anything I'm melting onto your hand and the words "yours Miss" come out of my mouth. You remove your hand much to my disappointment and turn me around. You look into my eyes "I love coming home to you, you make me feel so special so loved". I hold you and tell you "That's because you mean everything to me I love you with all my heart all my soul you are my one" our lips meet. No surrender No Miss just equals, just lovers entwined in lust, no entwined in love!!!

As we continue to wash one anothers body we delight in the warmth of the water, washing one anothers hair. Neither of us can stop smiling. As we step out of the shower I offer you a towel but you say to me "I don't want us to cover up let's be free". We walk together into the living room where we lay on the rug and kiss once more. Hummer comes across wanting attention to. You give her a fuss as I walk to the kitchen bending over, you looking at my ass, I pick up your clothes and put them in the laundry basket, go to the fridge get out a bottle of wine. "I'll tell you when dinners" ready....

But that's another story....