All Comments on 'Summer's End Ch. 04'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh my goodness!

I'm so glad you came back to us! And with another excellent chapter, nonetheless. Oh, the suspense is driving me wild! Pleae, don't stray too far again!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 15 years ago
the little white bikini...

...did it for me. *phew*

lovely piece of writing, CG.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeover 15 years ago
Such an awesome story

Well worth the wait :) Writer's block can be miserable, but I'm glad you waited it out. And it didn't escape my attention that Brandon came inside her, unprotected ... on purpose! Fabulous chapter Charger, I truly enjoyed it. You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style, all the little details that help the reader picture the surroundings as well as feel the emotions of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cannot wait for the next chapter

ooooooo lord their so perfect for each other. i wonder whats in store for them especially if emmagets pregnant.

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
nice

thanks for the update. this was a nice chapter. looking forward to more. i was suprised, this seems quite a long series compared to your other writings. :D

MusedMusedover 15 years ago
Intense ending

This was really a perfect (and emotionally intense) ending of one chapter of the characters' lives. I can't wait to see where you take the story next, chargergirl. As always, I'll be eagerly anticipating the next installment.

Mused

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story

I can't whate for the next part pf the story. I hope that thay beat the odds and live happily ever after.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Intense indeed!

The comment from Mused pretty much says it. I'm anxious to see where this tale may finally go. We will all look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for all you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please write more !!!

such an fascinating story ~ please write more and give us a conclusion!!!!!

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20almost 15 years ago
conclusion?

so when do we get a conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Charged!

Wow, you really charged the feelings in this story - not only of the characters. Hope we don't have to wait so long for the next installment. (A Scottish fan.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
?

sex scene during a drunken tirade...? not sexy

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Five stars; there have been no places to rate this story.

And of course, she and Adam are going to fuck in this story. Oh, well, it is just that, a story.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
@Bfreetorun

I don't think that will happen, per the writer's style, she has always focused on just the siblings, no one else. So I think it is safe to assume that Adam will definitely not enter into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author has excellent ideas

And proof of that is in all your stories. Drama always keeps me on the edge of my seat.

AcidxKissAcidxKissover 8 years ago
more please

this story has gotten to me. I love it. it made me so wet and I even dreamed of it. thank you so much for an amazing story. i cant wait to read more. please update soon.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Great except for

that near rape scene. They ended up having consensual sex, but he did initially force himself upon her. It is understandable that he initially thought she had moved on from the embrace that he saw, but there is no excuse for what he did.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great story, though almost disaster when Brandon saw Emma and Adam hugging. I believe that nothing actually happened or else the story would be ruined.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I have to agree totally with Atheist Liberal's comments. I was deeply disturbed by the near rape scene. As protective, tender, caring, and loving as Brandon has been so far, it was totally out of character for him to act like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tough next-to-last act in this chapter, with Emmy being perhaps a little too understanding. Her grace and love helped it come through okay, but, that was not great.

Good story, though....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous