All Comments on 'Summer's Eve Pt. 04.5: Intermezzo'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

Missed this story and figured you'd given up on it......enjoyed the chapter and glad you've decided to continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I'm happy to see another addition to the series. It's difficult to find such detailed stories as this one. The written emotion in the characters is what makes this series stand out from others. Stories by other authors don't focus so heavily on the detail and exposition which, takes away from the power in the forbidden lust and context of the moment.

What's beautiful in this chapter is the monologue about sex itself. The thoughts on the role of lust and procreation gives a sense of taboo to the characters' intimacy. I'm sorry to hear that it has been difficult to get back to writing and I know it can be tough to stay consistent. It's certainly tragic to hear what happened to chapter 5 but I eagerly anticipate future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a interracial love ,Just another cockold story

I hope Lars and the boys find out and kick the slut out of their life. This not a interracial love story it's just another long wind and pretty word cuckold story.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 7 years agoAuthor
Reply

Anonymous -

No, this is not a cuckold story. It is a story about infidelity. I fail to see any cuckold themes in it. I might write a cuckold story at a later date, though.

orater1orater1over 7 years ago
Unexpected

I think "4.5" seems to be a twist in the theme (it was all a dream?) as I followed through the first four chapters. But - I'm very glad to see you return to the story, I too had figured you weren't finishing it (sigh). I'm anxious to see the next chapter - been hot so far.

BitemyshinymetalassBitemyshinymetalassover 7 years ago
Gadolfsson I agree with Anonymous

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. Helena only has sex with her husband because she was stood up and could not get Jack out of her mind. Her whole family is push to side .Because all she wants to do is think about her lover and not about the damage she has done to her husband and kids. She has no guilt for what she has done. If she does feel guilty she just blow those thoughts away . She makes her husband wear a condom but her lover does not have to. And now she wants her lover to knock her up. She cares so little for her husband that she fuck a complete stranger . Not caring if she caught or gave her husband an STD.So how is this not a cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupidly harsh critics...

I'm sorry if you're so bitter about the genre that you can't get past your holdups but this DOES NOT meet the current meta definition for a cuckold story. The husband is not complicit in the affair and has no knowledge of its existence. Definition for the word aside, cuckold stories usually revolve around lovers who experiment (or go off the deep end) into infidelity AS A KINK. Jealousy, control, and submission are key elements of the story.

This story focuses on the infidelity of one woman, and it may or may not fall upon the sterotypes of interracial erotica. Honestly, Jack gets more depth as a character than Lars does, which is a breath of fresh air. While his race plays a part in the attraction, his physical prowess seems to have just as much hold over her.

All cheating would be considered cuckold if your definition stuck. Your aggressive tones towards the author are unbecoming of the community.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 7 years ago
Burn the Bitch crowd are igniting again

I really do not understand why the BtB crowd insist on spewing their venom. The Loving Wives genre has featured tales of female infidelity since it's inception. Such stories are I treating and arousing because they are taboo and address an aspect of human sexuality that is extremely common. There is nothing less interesting and more boring than their tales of elaborate revenge.

This being said, welcome back. I was afraid that your absence was a reaction to my own variation of your stories.

This latest dream sequence is interesting because Helena is becoming aware of her subconscious motivations for her extramarital affair. She doesn't just want to have sex with her black lover, she wants to procreate with him. I can't say I blame Helena. Lars is obviously a loving husband, but the first installment demonstrated how complacent and apathetic he has become. What type of man allows his mate to go swimming by herself in the middle of the night? What type of husband would not realize that his wife is searching for an opportunity to seek sex outside of their marital bed because he is to lazy to have sex with her? I think by the last chapter, Lars is at least subconsciously understanding the answers to these questions. He is wise enough to understand that he has not only forfeited the right to condemn Helena, confronting her rather than competing for her will destroy his marriage.

I will take the liberty of intruding just a bit of politics into this story. Women often chose the men that they mate with and procreate with for different reasons. They want only two things, sperm and support. Support includes not just money but an emotional commitment and help raising the children. Women understand at a primal, visceral level that the best man to mate with is not always the best man to procreate with. I think we all understand that this story was written because the author is very much aware of the wave of Arab and African immigrants that are washing over Sweden. It is said that World War Two saw an entire generation of French sired by Germans and an entire generation of Germans sired by Americans, Russians and British. The women understood who the dominate males were and that they were the best mates. Helena living in modern Sweden can be forgiven for realizing that the younger, better endowed and virile African immigrant is the dominant male over her husband. Anyone who would moralize about betrayal should consider a possible future in which a civil war erupts between the natives of Sweden and the Arab/African immigrants and the immigrants are victorious. Giving birth to a black baby might spare Lars and his boys the victors' wrath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time to make a decision?

You seem to be having trouble making a decision... Does she walk off into the sunset with her lover or does she stay with her husband and family?

isn't that the problem with lots of these fantasy stories? There is no good choice. Consequences are a bitch. Maybe that's why so many of those stories are cuck stories it's a way to pretend there aren't any consequences to cheating.

Maybe you can make it easy for her and have her lover walk away so she doesn't need to make a decision and she can dream about him for the rest of her life.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 7 years agoAuthor

Anonymous -

While the first chapter was initially intended as a one-off story, I've had the outcome of this series in mind ever since part 2. The "indecision" I would rather describe as a part of Helena's character and the narrative.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 7 years ago
concerning the cuckoldry debate

Modern fetishism has misappropriated the term. The word derives from the breeding habits of the cuckoo, where an egg is laid in the hosts nest without their knowledge. So to be a true cuckold in the original medieval sense of the word, the husband must be unaware of his wifes deception until she gives birth to a child which is clearly not his own. Hope this helps

In your story lars is left totally powerless by his blissful ignorance of his wifes unfaithfulness, many men clearly feel threatened by this . I find it far more erotic to read about a woman exploring her sexual fantasies, told from her perspective. Rather than the usual stories on this site where the man tricks or forces his wife to cheat in order to fulfil his own sexual needs

BitemyshinymetalassBitemyshinymetalassover 7 years ago

To me this story could stand on it's own with out the husband and kids. They were only put into to make it a cuckold story.

Even if this a dreamer if I was Lars I would leave her because the way she acts towards the dream .Tell me she is ready to start cheating on her husband.

Again I think Helena hates Lars that's why in her head does she wants to rub his nose in it with her answers to herself. And she doesn't even care if she caught something and brought home to husband.

Now that she wants to have Jack's baby then it's time to grow up and leave her family and move on with her life. Her sons are at the age where they will blame Helena and Jack for destroying their family.

I never understand writers that want to bring kids into their stories .They never think past the impregnation .If she stays with Lars that kid grows up knowing that he is not his father. And if she goes with Jack. Face the fact that people that cheat with each other don't stay together.

auhound49auhound49over 7 years ago
Thnaks for the update.

Condolences on loosing your work. Had that happen so now I use a thumb drive with autobackup.

I look forward to Ch 5 an hopefully 6. I love the theme of preg risk sex, as that can be so hot. Even hotter if it is unwanted - sort of like extreme spots such as sky diving - a real adrenaline rush! I hope you will bring more of this out in your future chapters. See how hot she gets from the real risk, and how hot it is waiting for plan B or a pregnancy test.

fpigfpigabout 7 years ago
End of story

Let's be honest. Everyone has enjoyed this series. Very well written. However the excuse that the climax of the story was lost is wearing a little thin. One year later and Gadoldsson still hasn't submitted the finale and subsequently a very good series of stories has been totally ruined. Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Grandelcucky has a bizzare vision of blacking the western hemisphere

yeah right dream on bozzo.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Glorious.

Breeding is the natural result, the ultimate purpose of Helena's existence, and it finds its highest and most beautiful expression spread and spewed full by the Black man's sperm and phallus. Any husband should be proud and I would devoutly feast upon the creampie of her dreams.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 5 years ago

Another excellent chapter; 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write a real ending to this story

She see her life without Jack as the abyss and staying with her family is killing her like drowning. She really does not have feelings for Lars and her sons any more. All her thought are ways to justified her cheating and it means more then she thinks.

Let her go find Jack and see that they have nothing in common except sex Let Lars and the boys move on and try to find some one who want to be a mother and wife. Lars deserve more then a wife that will keep cheating because she did not stop it. She will think in her mind Lars was not hurt when she did here so she can keep doing as long as he doesn't know.

Write a real ending to this story

Pat2610Pat2610over 1 year ago

Oh howling want that much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES