All Comments on 'Summer's Eve Pt. 04'

by Gadolfsson

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have created a vampire

I didn't make it through the whole story nor do I remember the details of the previous chapters but read enough. Its a sad story. I guess there are spouses out there who love their significant other and their kids but will risk everything for sex with a stranger.

It would be best for everyone if Jack would strangle Helena on the beach after she achieves orgasm. Let her body be found and have Lars and her children remember her as a loving wife and mother and not the whore she has become.

Helena is portrayed as a mature woman with a loving husband and two children. She is not neglected or abused and seems happily married. The first sexual encounter was implausible but could happen. When Jack didn't show for her next fuck she fucks her husband instead. She is reminded of all that she has and realizes that Jack was just using her for sex. Should have ended the story there. Instead you have her see Jack on the beach with another woman and she is beside herself with jealousy. She again sneaks off in the middle of the night to become his fuck slut. You have turned her into a vampire returning to her master in the middle of the night to fuck in public for hours. When does she sleep? Is she bipolar? In real life, she would bring Lars home an STD because Jack is fucking everything he can put his dick in. Lars would become suspicious and catch her or they would be caught by others fucking in public. This kind of behavior at best leads to divorce but often to domestic violence. This is a very disturbing story. What's next, Helena sneaks off to meet Jack for sex and he brings his friends for a gangbang?

If Helena was jealous of Jack, what would she think if her husband was doing what she is doing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great story. please continue with your writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I am really enjoying it. I wish it was kinkier, but it's still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT HAS BEEN A GOOD READ

I appreciate your time spent writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well at least you didn't try telling us it's a true story

Oh the magical powers of a large cock... This "happily married woman" on vacation with her husband and kids was able to go out in the middle of night, find Jack waiting for her, have a couple orgasms, and magically sneak back in the house undetected? And can we please stop with this BS that bumping into a woman's cervix would be enjoyable for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 05.

The build up has been spectacular waiting to see if Helena loses here rationality on the last night with Jack.

denrondenronover 8 years ago
Hot Story

This was a good chapter..... Hot story overall. I love the lust they have for each other and how she risks everything to make love with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Chapter 4 was great.......can't help but think that she'll need a very long nap the next day..ha..ha..

Your command of written English is very good considering it's not your native language.

Look forward to Ch. 5.

Thank you.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 8 years agoAuthor

Anonymos - true, having the cervix poked is not pleasurable for all women. But neither is it a rule that all of them don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cervical Orgasm

"When a woman is fully aroused, the uterus and cervix rise up, creating space in the vagina for the penis or a sex toy. When the cervix stretches open, fairy lights glitter in the nerve complex and the orgasm when reached rolls on like a slowly erupting volcano. If the woman is not aroused, the cervix doesn’t open and the head of the penis hammering against the gates is unpleasant, even painful.

"The sensation of cervical orgasm has been described as that feeling of love two people share. It is explained in reflexology by the cervix being aligned to the heart. Reflexology is a form of massage used to lessen anxiety and treat illness by applying pressure at reflex points, or acupressure points, on the feet, hands and head.

"Massaging the cervix points can be profoundly healing, “opening a woman’s heart so she is better able to receive and give love,” according to Tamra Mercieca, writing in Nature & Health. “Once this area is awoken, a woman can experience a ‘heart-gasm,’ or full-body orgasm. Not only will you experience deeper pleasure, but you will keep the body healthy.”

"During orgasm, the body releases oxytocin, a hormone that aids happiness, reduces stress and regulates the menstrual cycle. There is no such thing as a bad orgasm, but only cervical orgasm is thought to be unique in that it opens the mind to that thing we call love."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Great tale, thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Suggest that Lars catches them and Helena is compelled to flee with Jack

SweetBiGuy_2010SweetBiGuy_2010over 8 years ago
absolutely loved the detailed writeup

please write the continuing chapter. can hardly wait.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 8 years ago

The use of condoms is a little disappointing. I think if you could engineer a scenario where the two interracial lovers meet up but have no access to birth control, it would be intensely erotic to see if the cheating wife would be willing to embrace the risk and take jacks cock bare again.

After all to my knowledge, and despite what some commentators believe, no one has ever really gotten pregnant by appearing in a fictional erotic novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for the final chapter

Very well written. I look forward to the next chapter, hoping for no more condoms or pills. Helena needs to stop denying herself the black baby that she wants to have.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 8 years ago
Which is the greater sin?

This story begins with a frustrated wife who is married to a complacent, fatigued, disinterested husband.

She goes swimming alone because her husband is too lazy to go with her where she encounters another man who is younger, more muscular, more virile and thus more desirable. She ends up engaging in spontaneous sex. She fails to use contraception becausebshe had not been intending to cheat on her husband. She attempts to rectify her adultery as well as her recklessness by rinsing her paramour's semen from her vagina.

The wife goes jogging the next morning to contemplate her adultery where she has another, unexpected encounter with her paramour. This random encounter once again escalates to spontaneous sex. She once again does not use a condom because she hadn't taken a condom with her in anticipation of committing adultery. She attempts to mitigate the risk and atone for her sin by having Jack pull out the first time then finishes him with a blow job the second time.

On the third night, the wife leaves her husband for a premeditated, encounter. She takes condoms with her because she is intending to engage in extramarital sex. She doesn't consummate her third adultery because her paramour dormant show up.

Which is the greatest sin?

Question about the unexpected sex with Lars. Is Helena really reaffirming her love for her husband or atoning for her sin? Perhaps she is just providing herself with a plausible excuse for turning up pregnant?

Helena can rationalize that the sex during this third encounter was not premeditated or deliberate. This time she hadn't taken condoms because she hadn't intend to have sex. Should we really congratulate Helena for being responsible enough to use the condom that Jack brought?

An interesting question is how much does Lars know or suspect? Did he perhaps notice semen stains on the bikini that Helena draped over the footboard?

Great story.

The title obviously refers to the scandanavian holiday of Midsummers Eve. However; it also reminded me of the Summers Eve brand of feminine douche which is sometimes used as an expedient but dubiously effective contraceptive. This has inspired me to write a similar story entitled Coca Cola Douche which the editors will not publish without this authors consent.

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Concerning Chapter 5

Chapter 5 is coming along, but slowly. It will be rather long, however, but I guess that might be a good thing. Don't expect it to be done in February. Both writing and editing takes a lot of time. Expect to see it in early to mid March.

orater1orater1about 8 years ago
Excellent

I enjoy that you've captured both the characters draw to a temptation of the taboo and her love for Lars. I disagree with many in that I believe you can be in love with someone and still be tempted. If people think about it, we each may be in love, and still do things (small or big) that are contrary to yeah love. We're complex.

Your development of her initial surrender was extremely plausible (been there). Having been in an affair, the inner struggle you portrayed when he 'stood her up' is like a mirror to my experience (almost frighteningly so). The prolonged temptation and subsequent surrender in yielding again is again...showing the inner conflict most of us experience at least once in our lives (yes, I know there are those who successfully resist). So to me, the story line has been very captivating.

Alas, there are only five stars I can vote with. But I think you've done a great job thus far and I look forward to both chapter five (darn, I've occasionally checked the archives to make sure I hadn't missed it) and subsequent story lines. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Impressive!

More so when I learned that English is a second language for you. Hot stuff here! Things that make it hot: She does things with Jack that she doesn't do with her husband, or does reluctantly, such as fellatio and swallowing. It is just so hot to think that this married MILF is so consumed with lust. Keep writing, you've tapped into a hot vein of erotica.

GadolfssonGadolfssonabout 8 years agoAuthor
Delays

Due to unforseen real life events the release of chapter 5 have been delayed until further notice. I simply don't have time to write it. I intend to finish it, however, but I can't say when that will be. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you won't be dissapointed when it finally comes out.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 8 years ago
Wonderful reading

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with us. I stumbled onto it and couldn't stop reading until I reached the end of part 4.

I love the way you write and as it seems that English is a second language for you I think you did exceptionality well.

I can hardly wait for part 5 to get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Still looking forward to the next chapter. The story definitely deserves to be continued/finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE please do continue

Just eagerly waiting to see what happens next, because the first 4 chapters were just briliiant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 5 Please

Hope to see the next chapter soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

please write chapter five and any others. this a great story and yes it should continue. so please keep writing.

GadolfssonGadolfssonalmost 8 years agoAuthor

No idea if anyone's reading this, but here's a short heads up:

Yes, I know that the last chapter is taking its sweet ass time. I know, I know. I'm terrible. But I promise that I'm working on it, and that I will release it. That's all, I'm just telling you that I'm not dead.

PS. When I'm done with Midsummer's Eve I plan to make a series of short stories in the interracial genre. And here's where you good people of Literotica come in - you can send me request, suggestions and just plain old ideas. I'll use the ones I like and make something of them, and give the credit of the idea/plot/character/whatever to whoever gave it to me.

Thank you all for your patience, and lets hope that we get to see Helena soon again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Would you PLEASE stop stereotyping my race!!!!!!!

Good lord you just can't stop stereotyping my people as incurable horndogs who have to fuck every white pussy they see. Most of us don't have gigantic dicks and there are only a few of us who go out looking for married white pussy to fuck and knock up!!!!!! I married a white woman but she didn't marry me for my dick size.

If you want a suggestion I got one for you. Write a romance between a black man and a white woman where they are both single and fall in love without any innocents of either race being hurt in the process!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

I can't wait for the next part of the series. Summer's Eve is by far one of my favorite stories. I'll make sure to chime in when the next series after Summer's Eve starts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 5

Good news. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Very good written and edited. but where are next chapters?

My suggestion, please add one more character to perform MFM or/and arrange a party with Jack's friends. Show some harassment of Helena also.

Also, please write another story about a mature wife went on a vacation in mountains with her husband and his friend.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter...

I can't wait for part 5!!! Will Helena abandon her family to be black bred? She seems very conflicted and at the same time not conflicted about the possibility. Please release it soon! It's been a long five months! You are a great author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome story

Yo I really like you're story any chance you'll update it soon?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Lovely....

The Forest beckons the young wife, and even though she makes him wear a condom, she's falling in love with the Black Stallion. Its so natural, so right.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 5 years ago

Another brilliant chapter by a brilliant writer. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGadolfsson@Gadolfsson
I enjoy writing. My favorite genre is fantasy, which I like to add a lot of smut to. I am also a big fan of Interracial, black-on-white sex, especially with an angle of pregnancy and impregnation. Other themes I'm interested in exploring and writing are those of cheating an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES