Summers Morning Fuck!

Story Info
Morning sex’s is always the best sex.
1k words
4.12
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool summer breeze wafted over their naked bodies. Lying on the super king sized bed, Tom gazed at Lucy's body. She lay outstretched, arms above her head and her hair swept to one side. Her nipples were erect, stiff with anticipation. The Cool breeze blew as the morning sun shone through the window. Up on the tenth floor looking out across the city skyline, no one could see their naked bronzed flesh.

Tom, turned on his side in the direction of his lover. He had one hand on his head propping it up against the pillow. While the other gently caressed Lucy's slender thigh. Up and down he went with the tips of his fingers sending a tingling sensation through her body. Lucy began to stir, opening her eyes to look up and the ceiling fan still rotating from the night before.

She gently prized open her legs and crept a little closer to Tom. By this time, Tom was now fully aroused. The head of his penis glistening with sticky pre-cum. He was big in size, 8" and cut. His girth was also impressive but not too intimidating. The veins in his shaft pulsed with blood making him harder. Clean shaven and smooth he pressed his dick against Lucy's smooth ass cheek.

He began edging his strokes a little closer to Lucy's also smooth and now slightly wet pussy. He started around her lips, she let out a groan of pleasure as his fingers went up and down and around in a circular motion. As he did so, she could feel her juices welling up inside her. Tom leaned in and began kissing her neck softly. Small micro kisses around her clavicle and up the side of her neck and behind her ear.

Her legs opened wider and he began to explore further. Now moist and pouting her pussy was ready for anything. At first he started at the bottom slowly rubbing in a circular motion as her honey pot oozed. He worked his way up rubbing her inside lips smearing her pre-cum all round, before arriving to her clit. He rubbed with two closed fingers up and down and she moaned and fidgeted. After teasing her clit he slipped his two fingers slowly inside. Gliding up inside of her with ease is was a sensation they both relished.

Lucy took Toms hard cock in her hand and was slowly began wanking it. Back and forth she motioned as his sticky bell end rubbed up against her backside. The vibrations of Toms fingers inside her made her tense up. She was almost there. But before she climaxed she asked him to stop and to taste her delights. Tom didn't need asking twice. He happily obliged and made his way below decks to enjoy his breakfast.

Her glistening snatch was an amazing site. Wet, neat and ready to be explored. He encouraged Lucy to spread her legs wide so he could enjoy every mouthful. Every single bit of her perfect body he wanted to enjoy. As Lucy teased and twisted her nipples Tom started to lick her out. She tasted sweet, her flesh was soft and warm. As his tongue worked his way around her lady cave he could feel her juice splashing onto his chin. Small squirts soaked the sheets below but he didn't care.

He went to work on her clit. Gently sucking at first before using his tongue and the faint stubble on his chin to create some intense vibrations. Lucy, moaned and groaned, her head swaying from side to side in delight. Her back arcing up off the bed as Tom's oral exploration intensified. He stopped and began stroking her pouting pussy. As he rubbed up and down he used the whole of his hand to excite all of its radiant features. It was time, his cock was eager to enter that warm and seductive cave of wet warm flesh.

Tom brought himself up into his knees and using the tip of his cock teased Lucy's wet pussy. He rubbed his hard shaft up and down her opening lubricating it with her pussy cream and his own sticky pre-cum. The feeling was so good he could feel his cum welling up in his shaft. He positioned his dick where it needed to be and he gently leaned forward, entering her until his throbbing balls met with her sticky cunt.

The sound of his solid cock sliding into her soft delicate pussy only intensified the moment. Hard flesh against soft, lubricated with their own love juice, squelching and slapping as the pair got well into the moment. Lucy wrapped her legs round Toms middle pulling him closer into her. She pleaded with him to fuck her brains out and go harder and faster. As he did her pussy muscles began twitching around his cock, groping it and massaging it from within.

In and out he went. With each thrust came a louder scream from the pair. Tom was now led right on top of Lucy, her tits pressed against his muscular pecs. He thrust his dick using his feet to push him further in. Lucy's fanny was now dripping uncontrollably. She was cumming. As Tom worked harder her orgasm became more intense. He could feel his flat stomach getting wet as she began to squirt. He stopped his thrusting and pulled his dick out. He planted himself face first into her twat and began licking her out again until with the loudest of screams she burst open with and intense ejaculation.

Tom took his cock and began rubbing her clit with his helmet, dipping into her pussy again as the orgasm began to subside. Lucy looked at Tom as he masturbated over her spurting jest of hot cum onto her tits. She rubbed his sticky love piss all over her nipples before tasting the good for herself. Her posts was still quivering. The tingling sensation or her mammoth orgasm still lingering. Toms cock was now semi soft. But still hard enough for one last dip. He slipped back into the warm wet lady cave and finished with a kiss on Lucy's lips.