Modeling Photoshoot

Story Info
My photographer shoots his cum inside of me after modeling.
2.4k words
4.08
31.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers

Car Photoshoot

Beep... Beep... Beep...

*Yawning

I roll over to turn off my alarm. I cannot believe it's already time to get up. Last night felt like it was a blur. A few of my girl friends and I went to the Havana Club to celebrate one of my friend's birthday. The Havana Club plays latin, hiphop, and pop culture music. Shelby and I have been friends since she moved to Atlanta, she's wonderful! We drank way too much last night, but it was fun! I love dancing and celebrating.

My name is Sarah, but all of my social media friends call me Ray, short for Sara Ray. Out of my friend group, I'm the tallest. I'm 5'7 with a slim figured build and have long, light blonde hair. My bra size is a b cup. Thankfully, I am consistent with going to the gym, so my booty has been getting thicker!

As I reminisce to dancing on the dance floor to Blinding Lights by The Weekend, I look over to see how much time I have left before my photoshoot. When not working, I model across the east coast. Modeling with cars and portraits are my favorite.

Clock: 10:00am.

*Humming to Blinding Lights by The Weekend

Hours passes by... I have around an hour and a half to meet my photographer... I have to find something to wear.

Clock: 3:30pm

During the week, my photographer, Jay, reached out to me to take Valentine's Day photos with me and my love...my dark purple, bagged WRX with a widebody kit. Haha, yes, I'm a car enthusiast! I've loved cars since I was a baby and one of my dream cars is a Porsche GT3 RS. I started car modeling nearly three years ago and it's been one of the most thrilling experiences in my life. I've met a lot of people and posed with many unique cars.

I do not want to be late, so I head to the shower. I trimmed everything last night before heading out, so a lot of time will be saved there. I love having a cute bush on my pussy and the naughtiness of it. I've been growing it for the last three months. In the shower, I consider what I should wear: red teddy, black lingerie, or a laced red top with a black skirt. Red is the perfect color for Valentine's Day and I love how it looks on me.

Being in the shower is one of the favorite places to be. It clears my head and I love watching the soap sud flow down my body, flowing across my nipples, heading towards my inner thighs. I rub my hands slowly across my body, squeezing my boobs, twirling my nipples through my fingers, thinking of how great it'll feel to have someone kissing the back of my neck as we shower together... the feeling of their heat against my body... their dick resting against my butt as they hold me tightly. I close my eyes to imagine him taking control... him lifting my butt up as he spreads my cheeks open to slowly slides his inside dick of me. My pussy feeling every inch as he enters me deeply. As he fills me up, I gasp by how great it feels. His dick begins to throb as he starts to pick up rhythm. Each stroke filling me with ecstasy. I find myself massaging my pussy after I opened my eyes. I wish I could finish taking care of myself, but I must go. I smile knowing today is going to be a unique day. I dry off, standing in front of the mirror admiring how beautiful my naked body looked. My horniness has me full of excitement. My body feels extremely smooth as I apply lotion, rubbing up my legs, inner thighs, arms, and finally my boobs. I twirl my nipples between my fingers allowing the ecstasy run through me.

Nipple play is one of my favorites including when they are pinched or sucked on. My hand slowly creeps down my down body, reaching my pussy, massaging my clit. I slide one finger inside of me then another, feeling my wetness cover my fingers. I begin to finger my g-spot, the sound of my wetness giving me away. Biting my lip, my breathing intensifies as I pick up speed, feeling my orgasm building. In the mirror, I watch my body enjoy the sensation, working my fingers in my frenzy. The view sends me over the top, letting out a loud moan as my orgasm rushes through me, my knees buckling.

I take the fingers I was using and put them in my mouth, sucking it seductively, tasting my sweet, creaminess, savoring each drop. I look at the clock, I have to do my make up.

Clock: 4:15pm

I finish doing my make up and still have time to get dressed. I take off my towel to put on my red laced thong and bra. This is one of my favorite lingerie sets. I put on my black mini skirt and my red heels, looking in the mirror to see how cute my outfit is. It's time to leave. I curse underneath my breath about how horny I am. I grab my black lingerie set as a back up and head out the door.

5:00pm

When I arrived at the parking garage, Jay was already there waiting for me. I've known Jay for awhile. He's a super talented photographer and one of my good friends. He's 6'4, chocolate, lean build, has a pretty white smile, funny, and a chill guy. We always produce amazing content when working together.

I get out of the car to greet Jay.

Me: 'Hi Jay, how are you doing?!"

Jay: 'What's up Sarah?! I'm doing well. What about you?"

Me: "I've been doing great. Thank you for suggesting this shoot. It's going to be a banger."

Jay: "I agree, I love your outfit. The fans are going to love it!"

Me: "Thank you, Jay. Are you ready to get started?"

Jay: "Yes, I'll guide you to where I want you to park at."

Me: "Okay."

Jay guides me to park my car at an angle. Downtown Atlanta is always beautiful in the afternoon, we can see the sun starting to set on the horizon with the skyline in view. The surrounding buildings and Ferris wheel are turning their lights on.

I get out of my car to walk towards Jay.

Me: "Where do you want me?"

Jay: "Stand in the front of the car, so I can get a few practice shots."

*Jay takes a few practice shots

Jay: "Okay, I'm ready. I brought you red roses as well, you can use as a prop. First, stand in front of the car and do a bad bitch pose. Your hands on your hips while you look straight at me."

*I change poses fluently, each pose sexier than the last. I run my hands across my body, slowly teasing myself and the camera. It feels great to tease myself. I run my hands through my hair, giving a sexy hair flip once complete. I watch Jay move around to get different angles of me. I turn around and place my hands on my hood, bending over slightly to give the camera a sneak peak of what's underneath.

My thoughts start to wonder... the naughtiness of being in public, who could be watching. I open my legs up more to bend over further. I look over my shoulder to watch Jay get closer. It turns me on knowing he can see my lingerie set underneath. My cute thong begging to be taken off. I wish he would get closer and fuck me from behind. Being this horny makes me realize how attractive Jay really is. The thought of getting fucked by him from behind makes me bite my lip in a sexual manner. I lick my lips knowing how large his dick might be. I would love to feel his huge dick fill my tight pussy up.

Jay: "Sarah..."

Jay: "Sarah..."

I realize Jay was calling my name.

Sarah: "I'm sorry, Jay, I zoned out for a second. "

Jay: "Haha, it's fine. Let's get some shots of you walking around the car then a few with you standing 10-15 feet away."

I begin to walk around my car, walking slowly to ensure he gets every key shot. When I got to the rear of the car, I begin to do different poses, one leaning across the spoiler and the other is stretching out against the rear. I blow a kiss at the camera as I walk towards the front of the front at the mark Jay made. I twirl around hoping Jay was capturing this.

Jay continues to get more photos of me standing a certain distance from the car. I know the photos are coming out amazing with this lighting, my outfit, the car, everything. I continue to tease the camera, pulling one of my bra straps off as a tease. I angle my body In different ways, showing off my curves and long, light dirty blonde hair.

Me: "Jay, may we take interior photos? I just installed new racing seats in my car and I want to show off the harness and seats."

Jay: "Yes, of course let's do it now."

I sit in the driver seat, considering to taking spicy photos for the camera. I take off my bra, catching Jay off guard. He turns his face away sheepishly. I place the racing harness straps across my boobs, the material rubbing against my hard nipples. sending unexpected pleasure throughout my body. My breathing starts to intensify as I find my body grinding in the seat. I slide my skirt off to show off my thong and body. When Jay turned around, his face lit up with excitement, peeping the instant bulge in his pants. Oh my, it's a huge one. The largest I ever been with is 6.5." He has to fuck me today.

Jay starts taking photos of me. I lick my lips from enjoyment. Smiling from how horny I am.

Me: "May you come closer and get a few detailed shots of me too?"

Jay: "Yes!"

After Jay got within arm reach, I reached my hand out to feel his bulge. Thankful, he didn't move away. I rubbed his bulge through pants, feeling much as possible. He gets even closer to me. I heard him say "oh fuck" underneath his breath.

Me: "May I baby?" I stick my tongue out and he nods his head in approval. I unbuckle his pants and oh my, it nearly hit me when it came out. It was larger than expected. I gave his tip a kiss before using my tongue to lick his shaft. His dick looks so beautiful. The large vein on his dick is huge as I guide him deep in my mouth. I look Jay in his eyes as I do my best to deepthroat him. Fuck, his dick is so thick, it throbbing in my mouth as I give him a blowjob. My eyes start to water by how large he is. While stroking his shaft, I suck on his balls, hearing him moan my name in pleasure.

Me: "Baby, your dick is so huge. Please take your time when entering me." He grabs my hand to lead me out of car so he can pick me up in his arms. "How big are you baby?"

Jay looks me in my eyes passionately asking me "Are you sure about this? It's over 8 inches, baby."

Me: "Yes, I want you to fuck me and fill me up with your bbc. I need you inside of me." Jay leans in to kiss me, placing me down in front of the car. He spanks one of my ass cheeks, sending sensations throughout my body. He holds my head up to kiss him one more time before turning me around to take off my underwear.

He kisses me on my back as he props my right leg up on my car. I moan as I feel his dick teasing my entrance, spreading my lips out, coating him with my wetness. My body tenses up as I feel him slowly stretching me out. He tells me to take a deep breath, his dick filling me up inch by inch. Feeling it in my stomach, I gasp by how much he is filling me up, bending me over the car more as he slides in fully, stroking inside of me. I feel his balls touching my pussy as he goes deep. Fuck, I bite my lip before telling him to speed up, fucking me really hard. Moaning loudly as he fucks me, I use my one of my hands to rub my pussy as he fuck me, I have to cum.

I'm so close, "keep fucking me baby. I'm about to cum for you baby (moans loudly) fuck, it feels so fucking good. My orgasm crashes through me in waves. My legs shakes as my orgasm finishes.

Jay turns me around and lays me on the top of the car. He kisses me as he slides back in. His dick feels amazing inside of me, fucking me fast and deeply. He's going to make me cum again.

The coolness of the wind feels like a rush against my naked, hot body.

Me: "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, baby. Fuck me harder."

Jay speeds up. During each stroke, I moan in his ear. My pussy is loving every second of it, could feel my orgasm building.

Me: "I'm cumming again for you baby. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" My body tenses up as my second orgasm rushes through me. "Come soon for me baby. Fill me up with your delicious cum."

Jay: "Okay baby, I'm about to cum for you. I'm going to fill you up." Jay kisses me as he moans in my mouth "I'm cumming!"

He shoots rope after rope of cum inside of me, his dick pulsating with each spurt. The warmth of his makes me feel even naughtier. I kiss Jay one more time before sliding off the car. We start to put our clothes back on.

Me: "You're the best. We definitely have to do this again. Maybe every photoshoot."

Jay: "As long as you're the model, I'll always do a photoshoot with you. Let's get out of here before we get caught."

Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers