All Comments on 'Summers with Grandma: The Sequel'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
Improvement

I thought the first story was excellent ,but this one was better.If you can write another one I am sure every one of your readers will be pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A ball-drainer

Superb sequel to a real good first story. The introduction of the third person was done nicely, and Grandma remained the centerpiece of the story. To think I could have been Richie - I had a Grandma who was so much like his, a big tall good looking woman with humongous tits and hair under her arms that I used to love to look at - but I was too young and dumb to try anything, not that she would have done anything besides hit me upside of the head with her bible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If ...

If you can get him back with Kathy Baker I believe she'll change her opinion of him. How 'bout that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Job

Great sequel. I hope you'll continue this series, it's just getting hotter. Thanks.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

I have not been online in a while and this story was a wonderful welcome back to literotica. Your style of writig and the sensitive approach was a great combination with the extremely erotic content. I think the two kids could be a great stand alone story, don't you?

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!!

That was a fabulous chapter you wrote about Richie and his grandma. I like how you introduced Rose into the story. I also enjoy the sequences with Rose, Richie and grandma in the bed. I would love to see another chapter with Richie and Rose while he is in school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Great story, and after reading Grandpa and Molly, I think you might have a fetish for underarm hair ;) :P

- Faded

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best.

I loved reading this story, it is the greatest. Like some of those below I wish that you would writer one more story in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
horny

one of the best I've read, wish I could experience it for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great sequel

I've alway's liked grandparent stories, but with this one i couldn't keep my hand of my cock. keep up the good work and write part three.

fireguy365fireguy365over 12 years ago
NICE!

I'm glad I found your stories because I've enjoyed reading them very much. Thanks for the sequel to a great story.

tinaadams311tinaadams311over 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Thanks again for a lovely story. Incest with another partner is an excellent idea.

Thank again, Tina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really, really good. Thank you for writing it.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 10 years ago
5*****

Cinco Estrellas, Hermano!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most sequels on Literotica are poorly executed. This story is an outstanding exception. Thanks for writing it!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Just dynamite. And you saved your best descriptive text for this part. Good move! Really added the excitement. Excellent story! Thank you for the hard work and superb results!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous