Summerstone Stories - London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue had moved from wide, large strokes across her sex, dipping inside her ever now and then to stroke along her pussy walls, to more pressured and concentrated strokes. Julie could feel the tip of his tongue play along her lips and up around her hardened clit. When he finally let his tongue slide over that glistening, hard bead, and push her clitoral hood back to expose her sensitive nerve endings, she let out a shuddering exhale before sharply digging her grip into the back of his head.

Her fingers ran through his sandy blonde hair, and for a moment the man paused and shot a hesitant glance up at her. When no protests came, he simply smiled and pushed on. Julie felt slightly overwhelmed at first, but then let herself sink into the feelings. It was electricity and sparkling, carbonated gas running through her blood, at the same time as soft, crashing waves started to build up in her lower gut. Erik's hand was softly pressing against her vaginal mound, pushing down on her lower stomach as he kept her in place, right where she belonged.

There was a newfound determinism in his movements. His tongue had found her clit, the connection point to her heart, and like a dog with a favourite toy, he was not letting go. His lips locked down around her sensitive bead, sucking her into his mouth softly while his tongue flicked and teased her labia, her hood, and her clit. Erik had started breathing heavily through his nose, a steady, rhythmic pace that was interjected with deep set groans of pleasure every now and then.

Letting his hand slip from it grip around her thigh, Erik pushed his touch up against her entrance instead. While his tongue was steadily at work at her clit, he again pushed two fingers between her labia and slipped his strong knuckles inside her. She was wet, warm, and open for him, but the tightness of her sex clamped down on his digits with needy convulsions. He could feel her already heaving, the waves of her body making her insides tighten up and relax, over and over as the tide of her climax came closer and closer.

While his touch before had been playful, teasing, teasing and explorative, he now moved with a singular point in mind. His knuckles bent and his fingers hooked up against the roof of her pussy walls, finding that rugged spot just behind her clit. Where the roots of her most sensitive spot lie, her g-spot, Erik pushed up and rubbed in slow, steady circles. His fingers rocked in and out of her, moving in shallow thrusts. His strong knuckles pushed her opening to stretch around him, while his steady touch did not leave her most sensitive insides. His fingers pushed up and met his tongue, and Julie could feel the stimulation from both sides of her clit wash over her.

"Huhgg.. hahh.. ughh fuckk... ugh fuckk Erik... Please, pleeease... Just like that, like thaaat!"

She spoke between hitched breaths, shuddering moans, and deep, guttural groans of pleasure. Erik could feel her body begin to tighten up, as if a bowstring was being pulled. As the tension of the bow, her back arched and pushed up against him. His grip grew tighter as she begun to squirm underneath him, she was not getting away from this climax no matter how hard her body writhed and wrestled with him. Her arms pushed down against the mattress and her grip clutched at the sheets, gripping at anything to keep her steady.

She had her knees pressed up against her chest and her legs spread, but as Erik's tongue ran across her clit in increasingly quick vibrations, her slender legs spasmed and stretched out, her toes curling up and her thighs convulsing. She was shaking where she lay, and there was nothing in the world that could have pried Erik from where he lie. The man had her clit locked under the vacuum of his sucking lips, running his tongue from side to side in rapid movements.

Over and over and over again, his warm, wet tongue caressed her most sensitive spot while it rubbed across her clitoral hood, and swollen labia. His firm grip around her thigh kept a steady pressure against her lower stomach, holding her in place and pushing down against the top of her sex. At the same time, his fingers inside of her steadily pushed her up towards him.

She felt as if she was locked in place between the different stimuli, unable to escape his tongue, his touch, his desperate desire. Julie rocked back and forth, letting herself grind against his touch in a greedy motion, like a bitch in heat, she could feel her mind go blank.

Then, the crashing wave of her climax reached the white waters, and like an overwhelming force of nature, it washed over her and through her body. It was explosive, vibrating, and electric. She could feel her core tighten up before it happened, the whole of her body binding up into a ball of needy energy before rapidly expanding.

Her legs pushed down as she let out a high-pitched whimper of breathy satisfaction. Her thighs clamped down on Erik's head, as if pushing against his touch, but he remained. As if swimming against the tide, Erik kept on and pushed her climax further, deeper.

"Aah! Aaahh! Haaahhh! UGH... Oh god.. oh fuck... YESS!"

The first explosive peak of her orgasm washed over her, only to be followed by a drawn out, second wave of pleasure that vibrated through her body. Erik could feel her insides tighten up around him for a second time, and warm, clear liquid gushing from her sex. He pushed down on her lower stomach, and soft squirts pushed from inside her and washed down across his face.

He felt her pussy convulse in a rhythmic beat, over and over, until it slowly faded out and her entire being seemed to relax and soften. He had matched her pace, sucking at her clit more softly, tonguing her more gently as to not overstimulate her. However, only when he felt like the very last droplets of her climax were squeezed out of her did his lips leave her sex, and his fingers slipped from inside her. Her eyes had been squeezed shut but slowly opened with a soft flutter.

Moving softly, Erik got up on all fours and crawled to the top of the bed and lay down next to the woman, slipping his arm under her neck and pulling her head softly to his chest. His other arm pulled around her waist and she could feel his biceps swell as he tucked her lithe body into the strong frame of his. He had quickly wiped his face on a part of the sheets nearby, so when he reached down and planted a soft kiss on Julie's forehead, it was only the warmth of his lips and not hers that met her skin.

"There you go... such a good girl... I've got you..."

His voice was reassuring and warm, affectionate, and deep. It lulled the woman into a deep-set state of relaxation as she softly pressed her cheek against his chest. She nuzzled herself up against his neck, placing herself in that open spot between his shoulder and cheekbone. Erik's arm wrapped under her neck and he placed his strong hand over her shoulder. His touch was soft, but with a firmness to it that anchored the woman to him in a warmly possessive embrace.

His lips were kissing her softly, whispering sweet nothings into her scalp as he took in the warm scent of her body. Julie's mind took a few seconds to reboot, and her body needed a few deep breaths to recover. She could still feel shivers running down her spine, and once or twice her leg shook involuntarily, her core tightening at the fresh memory of her orgasm.

They would both take care of their own physical needs when they were away from each other, either by their own hands or by finding a local lover to scratch that itch of longing. However, there were few people that had ever made her cum as well, and as consistently, as her husband. At the same time, she knew she held the same position for him, at least somewhere in the Top 3. They lay like that for a few moments, lazily wrapped into each other, before Julie raised her head up and looked up at her husband.

"Is that all you've got for me Daddy? Three weeks away and all I get is the one load..."

She had a feigned pout on her face and a playful tone. She had obviously recovered and hungry for more. While her husband was usually the insatiable one, Julie had her moments of starvation too. Erik just looked down at her and smirked, she never called him the D word unless she was teasing him.

He guessed it was her way of poking fun at their dynamic, but only ever to make him enforce it more. Sliding his hand from around her waist and up to her neck, his grip tightened around her throat, and he held her face in place. His touch was firm, but his eyes and smile remained warm and affectionate.

"Who said I was done with you, slut? I just didn't want to break my favourite toy already..."

Erik had an amused tone to his voice, and he spoke slowly. Making sure to choose his words thoughtfully, mindful of how to set the tone for the rest of their night. There was a pause as the dirty pet names resonated through her, followed by a soft purr from somewhere deep inside his wife. She let out an amused giggle, her eyes locked with his. Their emerald green sparkled with a playful look, before her full, pink lips parted in a wide smile.

"Go ahead, break me... break me and put me back together again, Sir, please... I've been so good for you, I deserve it... don't you think?"

Only seconds after the words left her mouth, Julie was on top of him. She let out a surprised yelp but then settled softly into straddling her husband. Erik had gripped her body and simply pulled her on top of him, rolling over on his back. They were similarly tall, but he still managed to make her feel so little in his arms, the way he tossed her around sometimes made her feel like her body was just a toy for him.

Now, he looked up at her with a amused look, fascinated by her beauty and with a hungry look of lustful greed in his eyes. His previous orgasm had been massive, but after such a long time apart it had done little to satiate his appetite. She could already feel his semi growing between her legs, as it pressed up against the inside of her thigh, swelling and throbbing slowly.

"Take it off."

His command was clear, he pronounced every word as its own pillar of clarity, and his voice was no soft whisper, it was a demand and he expected to have it fulfilled. Julie licked her lips and smiled, sinking down where she sat and softly grinding against the bulge she could feel was forming there.

"Be a good girl for me, I want to see how beautiful you are... all of you."

He continued, more softly now, but with the same assertive tone. He wanted her, he wanted to enjoy her, he wanted to adore her, and she was happy to put on the show. She didn't answer him, it wasn't the time for witty comebacks. Instead, she let her hands slowly slide up her spread thighs, stroking her skin until she reached her waist and the bunched-up hem of her dress. Crossing her hands, she gripped the fabric and pulled it over her head in a torturously slow motion.

The tight dress peeled off her body like a second layer of black satin skin, and Erik couldn't do anything else but to follow its raising edge as she revealed more and more of herself to him. Her skin was golden tanned and beautifully smooth. Her stomach was flat with only a soft, taught rounding to her mound of Venus. As she eventually reached her chest, she slowed down at the bottom of her full breasts, only to peel the fabric back just enough to let the rounded orbs fall with a soft jiggle.

They were perky and full, filling up Erik's palm in that perfect way, and as they hung free of the dress, her pink nipples stood firm. The man lay mesmerised, completely enthralled by her beauty. The dress was lifted over her head in a final, swift motion, and thrown to the side. Around them lay discarded clothes and shoes, like the scattered debris of some kind of explosion. At the epicenter of that shattering force was the heat that ocellated between them.

Julie kept her hands in the air, stretching her arms up and showing herself off for her husband. She let her touch slowly slide back down her body, over her shoulders, down across her collar bones and across her breasts. Her fingertips grazed across her nipples as they passed, and her breath hitched ever so softly. She writhed on top of him, grinding down softly against him as she felt herself up.

Finally, after sliding her hands down across her stomach and out along the inside of her thighs, she let her hands out to the sides in a playful flourish. While the ta-daa never escaped her lips, there was the clear feeling of her presentation for him, her exposing herself for His consideration.

It was Erik's turn to get his hands busy, and they moved as if on their own. Grasping up at her waist, he firmly grabbed her soft flesh in his warm hands. He let out a soft growl as he pulled her closer to him, one hand sliding up her side, while the other held her hip. His fingers dug into the supple skin of her ass, making the firm, plump muscle spill out between his strong digits. His other hand caressed up along her side, rubbing up along her rib cage to cup her beautiful breast in his warm hand.

Erik's touch was hungry, carrying a sort of needy urgency to it. He palmed her breast and pushed up against her chest, rolling his touch with that swollen bead pressing into the palm of his hand. He groaned again, reveling in having his favourite plaything so ready at the touch of his hands. Julie could only do her best to steady herself, pushing her palms down against her husband's strong chest. His shirt lay open and his skin was heaving with his heavy breathing.

Under the dark curls of the hair across his chest, his firm muscles seemed to be pulsing with an adrenaline pushed beat. His whole body tightened up with each grip along his wife's body, his chest bulging, his biceps swelling, and his forearms tightening like wrought irons. His touch travelled up her collarbones and along her neck, only to pass her trachea and grip along the back of her head, just behind her ear. His thumb pressed in there, rubbing in soft circles as his fingers dug into her scalp, stroking at the nape of her neck.

The woman almost purred as she leaned her head back into his touch, biting down at her lower lip at the gentle, but firm touches. Running his fingers through her hair, Erik caressed her softly, stroking her behind her ear with loving affection and a soft amusement. She was so beautiful when she moaned for him. Julie reveled in the sensation of his affectionate touch, while a stoking fire was burning in her guts. Breathing in a deep sigh, she traced her hand down Erik's chest until she found the hem of his boxers.

His trousers were still unbuttoned, but his cock had slipped back under the cover of his underwear. Reaching down, she let her soft palm stroke along it's girthy length, caressing it through the fabric. This was met by a groan and a tightening of his grip on her, as well as a bucking of hips from the man below her. He was fully hard again, even though she felt like she had drained him just half an hour ago, he was harder than ever already.

She loved this effect she had on him, and even though his insatiable nature sometimes struck at some impractical moments, it was always a welcome ego-boost. Reaching her hand down, Julie pushed the hem of Erik's underwear down across the back of her hand and fished out his warm, pulsing cock. She kept her fingers wrapped around its base where it stood, pressing up against the inside of her thigh. Her wet pussy lips grazed against the vascular shaft as she slid along it, grinding down against the man with a breathy moan slipped from her lips.

"You got it baby... take it all for me..."

Erik's voice was deep, husky, and with a lustful thickness covering his reassuring command. He looked up at her with a fire burning in his eyes, a sort of reeled in impatience. They both needed this, she knew that, and she moved with a swift but methodical motion. Raising herself up slightly, she guided the length of his manhood to press up against her wet, flushed folds. His swollen cock head was oozing with slick pre-ejaculate, and his shaft covered in some of her own juices.

It had been so long since he was inside her, and while she was initially worried about taking the size of him, their lubricated and eager sexes seemed to not have the same hesitation. The moment she pushed his cock head against her eager opening, it slipped inside with a soft plop, and as Julie sunk down, she could feel his thickness spread her open with ease.

"...haaahh!"

The sound was almost involuntary, but when the hard shaft of her husband filled her up, impaling her fully, she felt as if the air was pushed out of her lungs from below, and the hitched groan was pressed from her throat. A similar groan came from Erik, who's jaws were visibly clenched as he groaned through gritted teeth. The sensation of how perfectly she wrapped around him was sending chills up his spine and fireworks through his mind.

She was so perfectly tight, her insides like warm velvet, with the deepest parts of her clamping down on him as if she was designed by some higher power to fit his cock specifically. A curse slipped from between his clenched teeth, and he watched his wife's eyes flutter shut as she started to slowly rock her body back and forth. Erik's cock was snuggly lodged inside Julie, bottoming her out and stretching her around his girth. With a warm adoration in his eyes, he watched his wife move in rolling motions.

Her hips moved with a fluidity and ease that never ceased to amaze him. Julie's eyes were pressed shut at this point, her mouth hanging open, her breath heavy. There was an undeniable adjustment period, but they had no-where to be, and there was plenty of time for them to enjoy each other's bodies. Letting herself get used to the size below her, she slowly picked up the pace until she fell into a rhythmic ride.

The slight curve to her husband's cock made each of her movements press against a new spot inside her, and it sent shivers up her spine with all the ways in which he filled her. She needed more, and she took it, starting to softly bounce up and down, letting the thick cock press up against her deepest insides with each rise and fall.

"Hughh... ugh.. ugh fuck... fuck you're gorgeous... hahh"

Erik's moans were breathy and deep, slick with passion and a deep, earnest adoration for the woman riding him. Her hands were pressed against his chest, pushing her breasts together softly. With each rocking motion, he watched her body writhe and move, her chest jiggle softly, and her face scrunch up with each moan and whimper escaping from her full lips.

A wide smile begun to spread across her lips as she moved, and a bubbly laugh slipped between her soft moans. Erik thrust his hips up, pushing against his grinding wife and held there, letting her take just as much as she wanted in each soft bounce. She rolled her shoulders back and let her touch slip from his chest, down to his lower stomach. She arched her lower back and rolled her hips, leaning her head back in a sudden sigh of pleasure as her clit rubbed against Erik's pelvis with each movement.

"Oh god... oh fuckk... ugh... fuck I needed this..."

She spoke almost as if to herself, her voice breathy and hoarse through panting and soft groans. Julie finally looked down at Erik with an almost surprised look, as if she had just remembered he was there. They both laughed a short, affectionate giggle, before she lowered herself down over his body, and planted a warm, deep, passionate kiss on his wanting lips.

With her palms softly across his collar bones, she steadied herself as she lay atop her husband, her digits played across the skin of his neck and her lips traced soft kisses along his jawline. All the while, her round, beautiful ass was bouncing in a steady, rhythmic motion making them both perform a duet of matching moans. Erik's hands were a constant movement of warm, affectionate caresses mixed in with greedy, firm handfuls across her plush thighs and firm ass.

1...345678