Summerstone Stories - London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands travelled up her body, across her breasts, her sides, her neck, and her back. He held her close to him, as if not wanting to let her get any further away from him than the few inches that separated them. His lips were at her ear, letting out his grunts and feral groans as hot breath across her skin. With one hand wrapped around her waist and the other gripping at her waist. they began falling into a matched rhythm, Erik thrusting himself up to meet her soft bouncing.

He hungrily pressed himself inside her with each thrust, their sexes mingling and filling the room with the wet sounds of their love. Julie felt herself melting into the chest of her husband, the way he held her and that unrelenting presence of his warm meat entering her over and over again. Her hips were moving as if on their own as she took her husband into her deepest sanctuaries. As they lay intertwined, she could feel Erik grow more and more tense, his movements growing more desperate.

In a swift motion, he suddenly slid his arm up around her body and clutched her torso to his. His forearms were like iron bands across her spine and his warm grip into her sides was an undeniable certainty. Erik dug his face into the nape of Julie's neck as he held her still, firmly in place, as he begun to thrust himself into her with a barely human need. Pressed between that bed, the soft, lithe, and luscious body of his wife, and with his manhood engulfed in the most perfect receptacle, Erik descended into a primal state.

His thrusts were rough, they pushed up deep, and Julie had nowhere to hide from the force of her husband's love. At first he maintained some semblance of control, filling that sweet hole in long, deep strokes. The feeling of her walls gripping down on his vascular shaft as he pulled out, and the perfect pushback of resistance as he thrust himself back up and in sent waves of electrified cotton candy up his spine.

For a moment, he felt his mind go blank as her satin insides milked his throbbing cock so expertly. Like an addict, he needed more, he needed it faster, harder. His movements picked up, his breathing became rugged and raspy as his wife's previously soft, mewling moans, turned to whimpering, breathy grunts. She held on to him for all she could. She had asked him to not be too nice with her. She had wanted that feeling of being taken. She wanted to feel his deep desire for her at the core of her very being.

Now, she felt that desire, that lust, and it felt like it was turning her organs into soup. Julie did her outmost to keep her breathing steady, but she felt like she was already growing lightheaded. Her body was tightening up, her back arching like a cat, but her husband's grip held her where she was, where she belonged. The sound of Erik's pelvis thrusting up into her wet sex filled the room with an unrelenting, rapid pap pap pap pap, and the only accompanying melody to that ever-present baseline was the wet gushing of her pussy lips making the wet patch below them grow ever bigger.

Then, suddenly, and with a look of almost childlike surprise, Erik pulled himself just slightly too far back, and the curve of his cock slipped from those perfect lips, and his wife instead landed on top of him with a shuddering exhale and a drawn-out moan.

"....ngghhaaa!"

Their eyes met and the sudden cool air that surrounded his cock, and the soft, emerald green of his wife's eyes brought Erik back to the moment. For a second, they looked into each other's eyes, panting and sweaty, before bursting into a shared laugh. Erik shook his head and chuckled, composing himself as he chewed down on clenched teeth. Julie took a moment to breath in deeply, resting on her husband's warm chest and slowly putting the pieces of her mind back together into one coherent whole.

"Mhmm... have I told you how perfect you are, recently? It's like you were made for me... fuck... I hope I was made for you, baby, because you're the only hole I want to fit..."

Erik's words were throaty and hoarse, but with a warmth and a playfulness to them. His fingertips were running up and down his wife's spine, his digits playing along her skin softly, as he caressed her slowly heaving back. His affectionate words sent a warm wave of fuzz through the brunette, and she pushed herself up on her elbows to look into the gray eyes of her man. She smiled as she crossed her arms across his chest and rested her chin against her forearm.

"I think you might be... You think some guy in a white coat in a lab somewhere designed the perfect cock for me?"

Julie pressed herself up and reached back to palm the still slowly pulsing shaft of her husband's manhood. She had added that last playful question with a smirk and a slight tilt to her head. She might have avoided the deeper implications of Erik's statement, but she was along for the bit and Erik was just as pleased going with that. He laughed and nodded slowly, breathing in as his cock pushed softly against the smooth skin of her touch, laying in her palm with her slender fingers just about reaching around to its base.

His wife backed up slightly and got up on her tippy toes, squatting down against the plush material of the bed. She was able to balance herself as she looked down at her man, at Him, with a warm devotion. She bit her lower lip and with her hand still wrapped around Erik's member, she guided him towards her entrance as she lined herself up and lowered herself down. Erik let out a sharp inhale as he felt his swollen cock head slip inside his wife again.

"Ughh... Don't you think? Hahh.. The perfect cock... for the perfect woman?"

Erik's response was in between raspy groans as his wife lowered herself on top of him, only to push away from the mattress and milk his cock in long, wet strokes. Her response only consisted of a wide smile, a softly bit lip, a nod, and a pleasured groan as her husband's cock pressed up against those deepest, most sensitive insides of hers. She was already used to his girth at this point, and she quickly picked up the pace.

Squatting down like this, she was able to take his cock in long, smooth strokes. She did her very best at clenching down as she pulled up, before she pushed herself down to let her round ass clatch against His pelvis. She steadied herself by keeping her grip firmly on her husband's lower stomach, and she could feel his abs tighten and throb with each heavy breath that slipped between his lips. Erik simply lay back, enthralled by the woman on top of him, the deep beauty and strength to her movements.

He watched her thighs flex at each bounce, her strong legs putting in some truly admirable work. There were strands of her juices that had mixed with his own pre-ejaculate that connected between their sexes. With each bounce, Erik watched the soft lighting of the room reflect in those glistening strands between them. The image of his wife riding him so perfectly was too much for him, and eventually he couldn't contain his own hands.

His touch moved up to hold her at her side, his thumb caressing her skin. Then to her breast, cupping it firmly and finding that swollen little knub with the touch of his gentle fingertips. His other hand travelled up along her neck, stroking behind her ear and along the back of her head. Julie raised one hand from where it was planted safely and pulled the hair tie from her ponytail. Her tight, pulled back hairdo had already been somewhat messed up, and this was the last straw.

She smirked at Erik and ran her hand through her hair, shaking out her wavy, auburn brown. Her hair usually turned lighter in the summertime, from a deeper chestnut to more lighter notes. She had some natural tones of red and almost a darker strawberry blonde at the tips of her hair, and when she shook it all out to cascade over her slender shoulders, it was like a symphony of warm colors that all reflected in the light with tones of brass, copper, and gold.

Erik's fingers ran through her hair before sliding down to wrap around Julie's throat. She was interrupted in the middle of a soft moan, as his strong grip only pressed out a cut off "harhhk". She smiled and looked down on him, even as he held her head locked in place. She didn't stop her movements but slowed down the pace of her softly rising and falling squat. Her husband held her there and watched her with inspecting eyes.

He let his thumb and index finger pinch down softly on her nipple, rolling it gently between his fingertips before pulling back and watching his wife's breath hitch, and her perky breast fall back with a soft jiggle as he let go. Julie let out a groan through her constricted throat. The situation had turned so quickly, all that she needed to go from feeling on top of the world, in control, and powerful, to feeling like she was completely exposed, on display, and at the mercy of her husband's strong hands, was His fingers around her neck.

He looked up at her with a warm smile, he knew it. Then he raised himself up from the bed, leaning back on his free arm, until he could sit half cross-legged underneath her. He wrapped her up with his arm around her waist and his length still inside of her. Looking into her eyes, he smiled and then suddenly twisted them both where they sat, throwing Julie back into the bed, with Erik following short behind her to loom over her. He chuckled and let out a soft moan as the movement shifted his cock inside her and she clenched down around him.

Where they had laid along the length of the bed before, Erik's head resting on the pillows by the large headboard, they now lay across the bed. The woman's legs were pressed up against her chest from the squatting position she had been in just moments ago, and Erik towered above her with a mischievous smile on his lips. His hand was still firm at her throat, but not so tight as to stop her from breathing. His strong grip was pinning her to the mattress as he placed his other palm on her knee and pushed her legs apart.

His cock had slipped almost all the way out, and with his swollen, glandular cock head resting at her entrance, Erik looked down at his wife with a seriousness to his demeanour, but with that ever-present playfulness hiding in the background of his stern voice.

"Deep breath for me baby ..."

His voice was a rumble, like thunder clouds in the distance of a summer day. Julie felt the power of his soft, purring command ground her in the situation. In that moment was nothing more than the man that looked down at her, readying to split her in two. She became immediately aware of her breathing; it was shallow and unsteady. She was winded from her ride, and she could feel her the muscles of her strong thighs burn with a desire for more of that scarce oxygen.

Her entire body felt like it was a low fire, like the embers of her desire was just waiting to get lit and burn the walls throughout her mind to the ground. She steadied herself, and she did as she was told. Laying there, on her back like a turned over beetle with her legs in the air, she hugged her knees with her arms, looked her husband deep in his gray eyes, and took a deep breath in through her rounded, cute little button nose.

She felt her lungs fill and her chest expand, her heartbeat steadying as her body pumped her muscles full of life, stoking that fire inside her. Holding her breath like that, she felt as if she had opened the door to a burning room, letting in fresh oxygen. Just that little break, that pause to ground herself in the moment, made her see everything in colours more vibrant and brighter than before.

She let her breath slip from her lips with a wide smile and just as she felt her lungs begin to empty, the rest of her suddenly became so very full. The last bit of air was pushed out of her in a breathy huff, and her eyes widened, and her jaw hung softly as Erik's deep thrust pushed her mind into subspace. His rolling voice, and the way he commanded her in that affectionate, inevitable certainty had walked up to the edge of that cliff. He had laid a soft hand at her lower back, and they had stood there together, looking out over the drop of the cliffside, down over the depths of submission that lay before them. Then, he had given her the push. All he needed was that little push and she had fallen for him.

She didn't know if she had fallen or if she had jumped, if he made her submit or if she had spent her life waiting for someone worthy of her submission. All Julie knew was that in this moment, her observable universe was made up of Him. He was surrounding her, his touch across her entire body, and his love filled her to the brim. Erik hadn't been rough, not violent, or cruel, but his thrust had an assertion to it that made it unquestionable.

His cock slipped into her and spread her open as if it was the most natural thing in the world. This was how it was supposed to be, his thick shaft spreading her open and stretching her perfect little pussy around it. Just like he was made to fit her, she was made to take it. Erik let out a deep throated groan as he bottomed her out. The way her legs folded in on her strong body made her insides tighten up and shorten, letting him feel every satin nook and cranny of her slick pussy walls grip down on his swollen member.

He felt like he could just drown in that well if he let himself fall, the feeling of attraction he had almost gave him vertigo. He kept his thrusts slow, pushing himself deep in a movement that matched his own deep breathing.

"That's it... ugh.. just like that... that's my girl... my good girlhh..."

He spoke through gritted teeth and breathy groans, his last few words trailed off in a hoarse exhale. He smiled down at her with a wide grin, his face joyful but his eyes burning with a heated desire. They quickly fell into a rhythmic fuck, most of the pleasantries of foreplay already out window. Julie threw her head back against the plush bedding, her hands gripping down at the sheets to hold on as her husband took her.

Her moans followed each of his increasingly powerful thrusts, turning more and more from the feminine mewling of a pleased lady to the groans and guttural whimpering of a needy little slut. Erik's hands were all over her, from her neck to her collar bones, across her breasts and over her stomach, then back up again. His other strong, warm palm held her legs spread, opening her up for him, for him to take. That hand was across the inside of her thigh, squeezing down at that soft flesh and marking her skin with his touch.

The bed was soft and springy, and it didn't take long for Erik to start using that against her. With his strong hands on her body, he bounced her down into the springs of the mattress, only to have her be pushed back up into him, and him into her. Her eyes rolled back in her skull as she clenched her jaw, her knuckles whitening as she gripped down on the sheets. Erik's thrusts were rougher now. They were harder, less careful. Any previous worries about breaking his favourite toy were apparently gone.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh, baby..! Baby please! Ughh fuckkk!"

Her voice was shrill, pushed out from a tense body. Erik could feel her whole being tighten up like a bowstring under him, and as much as he felt himself raveling in the deep, carnal satisfaction of her velvet insides, he caught himself at the point of no return and instead focused all his attention on the woman below him. A bead of sweat ran down his temple and he felt his muscles pumping with adrenaline and endorphins.

There truly was no better cardio than a beautiful woman, and in that moment, Erik felt like he could run a marathon. He could feel the telltale signs of his life-partners building climax, but he also knew exactly how rare it was for her to cum from penetration alone. They had been apart for a while now, which they do say makes the heart grow stronger.

Tonight could be one of those rare nights where he got the honour of squeezing a penetrative orgasm out of his wife, but he didn't want to gamble for the sake of stroking his own ego. Pushing his touch from her thigh to her mound of Venus, Erik pushed his palm down on her lower stomach as his thumb found her clit. This was always a sensitive operation. Too much pressure would overstimulate her and throw off the entire rhythm, so Erik kept his touch to a subtle graze.

He could feel the tip of his cock reaching her insides through her lower stomach, and while he had slowed down into a more rhythmic baseline, his strokes reached hard and deep still. Reaching up, his other hand pushed down at her collar bone at first, steadying his body until he caught his balance, then slid up to clasp around her slender throat. Although he just minutes ago had seemed to be the leading lobbyist for deep breathing, he now acted very much against those interests.

Constricting her windpipe from the sides, Erik applied just the perfect amount of pressure to keep Julie at that state of gasping in short, shallow breaths. She saw fireworks flash in front of her eyes as what felt like a surge of voltage shoot from her clit and radiate throughout her body. Her muscles responded on their own, sending convulsions through her being. She curled together in a shaky spasm but it only made her strain against Erik's firm, assertive grip on her.

"There.. there... I've got you baby... I've got you... Just cum for me... cum for me like a good girl cums... show me how fucking beautiful you are when you... ugh"

Erik was panting, partly from the pleasure of his wife's insides clamping down on him in waves of convulsions, and partly from the sheen of sweat that was now glistening across his chest. However, throughout it all, he did not falter. Keeping the rhythm steady, his thumb just softly caressing his partners clit, and his grip on her steady as much as her body writhed under him, he finally felt that bowstring draw to its zenith and after a moment of breathless hesitation, he felt Julie climax around him.

He felt it, he saw it, and he heard it and he immediately let up the pressure on her throat, letting blood flow freely to her brain again. Her entire body was a shimmering radiation of sexual energy as the orgasm washed over her like the white waters across the golden beaches of her skin. She had gooseflesh across her arms and legs, and when that first rush of cum hit her brainstem, her face scrunched up and pressed shut in a look of intense pleasure.

"I've got you... I've got you... I've got you..."

Erik's warm voice had become a soft mantra, a whisper of reassurance as he kept up the steady pace of his stimulation. At first, he pushed her to the brink, like wringing out a towel, he wanted to get every last drop out of her. Then as he felt her slowly come down from that first hill, he slowed down somewhat to let her ride out her orgasm nice and easy. Julie had felt like the whole world darkened around her, everything around her just becoming irrelevant and secondary to the immense pressure that was about to be released inside her.

Then, just as she felt that deep eruption burst inside her, she felt a rush of oxygen flow to her head and the pressure on her throat lifting. With a gasp, she drew in air and it was as if that overwhelming pressure shattered into a million shimmering crystals. She saw fireworks on the back of her eyelids as she pressed her eyes shut, fireworks that shot off throughout her entire body in an arrangement of pyrotechnic wonder.

That first climactic wave had been building at a steadily increasing rate from the moment her husband's thumb had met her clit, and after what felt like an eternity of building pressure, she finally felt that ecstasy wash over her in a gushing flood of sparkles, like carbonation through her blood. The physicality of her husband, that warm grip he had on her, as well as his echoing words of reassurance were like a blanket that enveloped her insides. She felt safe there, she felt secure, and in that security, she let herself drop into that pool of her climax knowing that He wouldn't let her drown.

1...345678