Summerstone Stories - Monaco Pt. 01

Story Info
The first introduction to Mr. and Mrs. Stone.
4.9k words
4.82
3.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning

Through the sheer linen drapes, the Mediterranean morning sun shone across the light washed wooden floor. The second floor of the larger cliffside villa sat with its windows southbound, leaving it following the arch of the sun during the day, giving some sides of the house morning sun while leaving the patio in the back with a slanted view of the sunset. Erik Stone slept much lighter than his wife Julie and woke to the gentle streaks of warmth creeping through the window and caressing his face. They had stayed in the house for just over two weeks now and the couple had resigned themselves to an almost primal lifestyle.

Erik felt like they woke with the sun every day, ate when they were hungry and fucked whenever their eyes met with that spark that two people share. He felt in tune with the world, as if playing in harmony with the breathing and living around him. He awoke gently and tasted the air, taking a deep breath and relaxing back in the warmth of where he had slept. He turned to the side and pulled the woman next to him closer.

She was sleeping soundly, her body heavy with the deep sleep of the truly relaxed. Her hair lay across the pillow and spread across his shoulder and chest. It was deeply auburn, wavy and with a luscious tint of reddish okra that caught the sun and reflected as fiery copper. He had his arm lodged under her sleeping head, filling in that nook between her shoulder and her neck.

He wrapped his grip around her other shoulder, letting his biceps rest against her throat as he pulled himself closer to her. With an sigh of satisfaction, he could feel a shudder go through the woman and hear a deeply pleased hum come from sleeping, smiling lips. Julie shifted against his body, making herself slot into the curve of his body and make the two into one connected puzzle. It was such an ingrained movement, something they had done since they were young and dating.

Erik never knew if the behavior was learnt or meant to be, through universal logic. The shuffle was so set into both of them that they did it in their sleep. He knew he did it to her and there had been many mornings that he had woken up and tested the theory himself, never failing. Erik was an earlier riser, more easily brought out of sleep and less inclined to fall into it, however for these mornings of quiet admiration of this person next to him, it seemed more like a luxury than an issue to him.

He lay there, taking in the smell of her hair and the heat radiating from her skin. She had built up a golden tan over the last few weeks and Erik felt like the sun itself had left some of its essence in her skin, the way that she radiated energy. Her back against him was slender and strong, with taught, sleek musculature resting just beneath her soft skin. They both did their best at keeping each other motivated to stay fit and while they were both comfortably in their mid 30's, they were both successful in maintaining regular exercise.

They had to work much more for the things that used to come so easily to them in their early 20's, but the rewards were also so much sweeter. While he could have stayed in that position for some while longer, Erik felt other forces calling him and with a soft slide as to not wake his wife, he got out of bed and headed towards the on-suite bathroom. Being Northern European did not leave him well suited for the Monte Carlo summer heat and he had repeatedly found himself waking up with the thin sheets glued to his body. Stepping into the large bathroom he pulled the edge of his boxers down and let them fall to the floor as he walked, stepping out of them as he walked to the toilet.

As he urinated, he watched out across the bay view, a half crescent of deep Mediterranean blue that was lined by beaches and harbours. Monaco was filled with tourists and travellers this time of the year and the bay lie full of yachts and sail boats. Erik made a note for himself to see about renting one of those sailboats one day, but they had weeks left of their summer vacation and there was no pressure to make up activities.

They had been lucky to find a house somewhat out of the city proper, instead looking out over Monte Carlo from above. The hills around Monte Carlo were not as densely populated and was instead home to a scatter of larger houses, resting on mountainside ledges cast along the hillsides. The house they had found was not as overly audacious as some of the others along the same cliff road. It was a low, two floor house with a modern, natural aesthetic.

The floor plan of the smaller mansion formed an L-shape, with the curvature of the building facing out towards the valley below. From the patio and further lawn of the garden out back, one could look down over the other buildings below them, but it was basically impossible to look up at the ones above you. This created an almost too on-the-nose metaphor for the hierarchical ladder of the cliff-sides, where the largest and biggest houses were literally looking down at the ones below them.

Paying for height in Monaco was paying for standing, setting oneself physically as well as socially above the others. This had never been the point for Mr. and Mrs. Stone, instead they had found a house big enough for what they wanted, with a design that was sleek and minimalistic while still maintaining enough character to not become lifeless. They had fallen in love with the large floor to ceiling windows of the larger living room and the heavy wooden beams that stretched across the high ceilings, perfectly contrasting the lighter stone walls.

The kitchen was expansive and modern, with a marbled kitchen island as its centrepiece. The rest of the décor was naturalistic and warm, with several large plants filling out the large space with an energy that made it feel like the green hills of southern France had crept their way indoors as well. Everything was a palette of light grays, dark brown and deep luscious greens.

The bathroom Erik was standing in was a beautifully elegant addition to the master bedroom. It was lined with a green tile from floor to ceiling, with a clean contrast in the sand-coloured tiles that covered the floor in an almost haphazard mosaic. The large shower was a sectioned part of the bathroom, divided off by a glass wall. Erik stopped by the mirror on his way to grab the metal handle of the shower door and looked himself up and down. He stood naked in front of himself, letting his eyes trail across his body with a sort of curios introspection.

He looked older than he remembered himself, in his mind's eye he was still a young man, heading into the world invincible. He knew that he looked good for his age though, his skin was nice and wrinkle free, except for some stern lines across his brow that came out when he focused on something. His hair and facial hair still the same sandy blonde it had always been, except the reddish tones of his blonde had been faded out towards a more subtle bleached gray.

He kept his hair shorter these days, neater than a couple of years ago. However, while on vacation he had let his beard grow slightly and besides the mustache, he had grown a stubble. He ran his hand through it, stroking his mustache and rubbing gravel out of the corner of his eye. His facial features were rigid and straight, his eyebrows were linear and thick, standing like the arms of a T to his cut nose. He was of average height, never the tallest in a room but neither the shortest. He had always had a stockier build, with stronger legs and wide shoulders. His low center of gravity seemed to give him a grounded security. Wherever he walked, people trusted him as if his solid frame would provide an emotional stability as well as a physical one.

Exercise over the years had only amplified his stronger features, giving him a wider chest and back, with gnarled shoulders and arms wrought with sleek muscle. He ran his hand through his hair and blinked some life into his eyes. They had a muted, greenish gray to them that reminded of a stormy sea, but they carried a warmth and heat to them that contrasted their coloring. He saw a security in those eyes, a settled calm in being where he was supposed to be.

It had been a long year for Erik Stone and a vacation was long overdue. As he stepped into the shower, letting the water run cold then more gradually warmer down his back, he thought of how easily he had settled into this new routine, this new temporary life, and how strange he felt at how naturally everything came to him. Through his life he had always related happiness to working, always most in his element when at his feet.

He smiled and lathered his broad chest, letting the circular motion of his palm churn through the idea, as if milling it into form. For a moment he had questioned if he had ever really been happy before this - before this feeling. He rolled the idea around in his head for a second, aerating it like a good wine, before deciding that the taste of overthinking and doubt was way too palpable for this line of thought to be entertained any longer. He gave a huff of a chuckle before rinsing his body, washing away the soap and any dark residual thoughts with it. This is not what he wanted to have on his mind, not when there was such a beautiful day out there to enjoy.

Stepping out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and a clean mist of a fresh shower around his being, he immediately knew exactly what he did want to fill his mind with. In fact, watching his wife laying in the bed in front of him, half sleeping and adamantly turned away from the sun as if denying its intrusion, gave an image that he very much wanted to remember for the rest of his life. The sun had been kind to them both, but the competition of complexion was won by Julie, and by a long shot. She lay nestled with her face buried in one of the pillows, hugging the sheet that lay draped half across her almost naked body.

Neither of them slept in much of clothes, some because to the heat and some because they rarely went to bed without being naked these days. Her slender shoulders continued down in that beautifully arched valley of her back, only to round back up at her hips. She lay with one leg splayed to the side, her knee bent, and her thigh spread to her side while her other leg lay straight and in line with the rest of her body. As Erik stood there, the perfection of her firm ass was on full display, and he again counted himself amongst a fortunate few. Julie sent him into a tailspin sometimes, there would be moments where he would catch himself watching her and completely loosing himself.

Her legs were muscular and strong, she was an avid runner and would occasionally follow him to the gym for weightlifting, however they still had that long, beautiful fullness to them of a life well lived. Erik caught himself frozen in place, as if a deer in headlights. He didn't want to disturb his partner from her sleep but at the same time, he wanted nothing more than to do just that and so very much more. He settled at a more subtle approach, more pragmatic than a surprise attack.

Still wearing the soft towel around his waist, he kneeled on the bed, lowering himself and then slid down next to her. He let his strong hand rest at her hip before sliding down the dip of her slim waist, stroking her up along the side of her body, he came closer to her as he pulled her to him with a gentle but firm palm under her ribcage. He took in the scent of her, everything smelt like warmth and sleep, and she let out a slow moan of slumber.

With a shuffle and a shift, she moved herself up against him, pressing her back into his chest and her thighs against his. Erik leaned in, breathing her in as he kissed her neck slowly, tentatively. Her skin under the touch of his lips was soft, the baby fuzz at the back of her head was tickling his nose as he buried his face into her.

"Mhm, good morning."

She spoke with a draw, a smile on her lips and a dreamy playfulness in her voice.

"Couldn't just let me sleep, could you?"

She let out another pleased groan, almost a purr, as his lips found her ear lobe. Her hand reached back and found his thigh, grabbing at it as if to pull the two together. Erik smiled and complied, slowly grinding himself against her ass, only for her to give a little wiggle of appreciation in return.

"Not with you looking like that, that's impossible...."

He replied to her in between soft kisses. Since seeing her lay there, in his bed, there had been an unmistakable erection growing under his towel and her sultry voice was doing very little to stop the blood from flowing to his cock in a slow, thumping throbbing that felt close to a second heartbeat.

She remained in his arms but twisted where she lay, shuffling around to face him instead, straddling one leg over his side. She nuzzled into the nook of his neck and he leaned down to kiss her forehead softly. Her hand rested against his lower stomach, stroking the few darks hairs there and playfully rubbing little circles with her fingertips against his muscles. Erik wrapped his arm around her shoulders, holding her tightly as he leaned down to place his warm lips against hers.

Kissing her passionately, he sighs a pleasured moan into her mouth and she replies with a whimper of excitement and pleased satisfaction. Her lips are soft and mould perfectly against his, their tongues playing with each other softly as they taste each other deeply. With his strong hand gripping at her waist, Erik pulled her body closer to him, pressing her full breasts against his chest and his now erect member between her legs, grazing up against her sex.

Intertwined, they lay together in their loving embrace. Letting his hand travel up her body, Erik could feel her soft skin under his rougher hand, stroking her stomach up until he felt the weight of her perky breast in his cupped hand. She had the most perfectly shaped little nipples, swollen and pink and so beautifully bouncy. With his hand squeezing her breast softly, rolling it in his open hand, he let his thumb stroke across her areola and roll over her nipple in playful, round motions. He smiled as he immediately heard the soft mewling response from his wife, her breath through her nose hitching and her soft moan breaking the flow of their kisses.

Taking this moment, Erik leaned down and pressed his nose against her soft neck, followed by his warm lips. Kissing up along her neckline, he massaged her breast as he let his lips and warm tongue trail up from her collar bone to just below her ear. Letting his tongue flick out and lick her just behind her ear he then growled with a voice slick with lust.

"Fuck, you turn me on..."

Julie felt the heat radiating off his body, melting into his touch and his lips. Her husband always ran hot but this was a whole other warmth, there was a need in his touch, a desire and an urgency to have it go somewhere. After leaning back for a moment, relishing into the pleasure of his presence, she hummed with a pleased purr and faced him. Finding his lips with hers, she reached her hand down, travelling down his body, feeling his muscular frame until her touch found his rigid member. It was hard and practically throbbing, slowly pulsing with a needy rhythm.

Taking it in her soft hand, wrapping her slender fingers around it's length, she re-adjusted it to lay up against her stomach instead, relieving some of the pressure. She could hear the heavy breathing of the man next to her skip a beat as her digits enveloped his cock head and a warm, slick wetness against her skin where the droplets of pre-cum connected from her tanned skin to his swollen tip. She pulled away from the kiss, albeit reluctantly, and looked Erik deep in his gray, tempestuous eyes.

Julie raised her fingers to her mouth and produced a warm glob of spit between her lips, taking it with her thumb, index, and middle finger. It was a quick, reflexive movement, but Erik never grew tired of seeing it. She immediately returned to her lovers manhood, stroking the warm spit onto the tip, letting it mix with his fluids and envelop his sex in a warm, slick lubrication. With his throbbing warmth all wrapped up and slick, she slowly began pumping her hand, stroking him off in a steady, rhythmic motion.

They both looked each other in their eyes, the world pausing around them for a moment as the only sound filling the room was the continuous schlick, schlick, schlick of her pumping hand. His cock lay heavy in her hand, it's thickness throbbing under her touch and each rigid vain and groove pulsing with warm blood. She smiled as she could see what she was doing to him, sending his eyes fluttering and his breath into a deep, needy combination of shallow gasps and low,

Erik had to take a moment to compose himself, his mind went blank for a second while the only thing in his world was that physical connection between her touch and the carnal need that was swelling in his groin. His wife's hand looked so slender and small around his manhood and she touched him so perfectly, stroking and teasing him, tugging at his nerve endings and making him constantly ache for more. There was a magical subtlety to her fingertips that always drove him crazy. At the start, all he could do was to lean back against the soft pillow and relish in the touch she was giving him, but after finding his breath again and settling into the weight of the stimulus, he met his wife's eyes with a mix of deep appreciation and a greedy need.

There was a fire in his eyes and neither of them could tell if it was of affection or of consumption. With his arm still strong around her shoulder blades, he pulled her into a deep embrace, pressing his lips against her. While they kissed, he stroked along her strong, toned thigh, reaching down to grab her ass cheek in his strong palm. Moaning into her kiss, Erik clenched his teeth down and spread his wife open. Reaching just slightly further, he let two fingers slip between her cheeks, playing along the inside of her thigh before finding her damp, warm folds and pressing themselves knuckle deep inside her satin entrance. His touch was shallow and playful, stroking around and into the tight hole, tugging at it's edges, stretching it out and smearing her slick juices around the pink lips.

Julie groaned at the teasing touch, Erik's fingers just toying with her entrance, and she couldn't help but to grind her hips against his touch, aching for more. She gripped his member harder, stroking it with a deeper urgency. There was a competitive gene inside her that made her push on further, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of completely melting under his touch. Images from the night before flashed before her eyes, reminders of how she had dissolved under his touch, how deeply his love had affected her and how absolutely thoroughly he had fucked her.

She refused to give him the satisfaction of giving up too easy. She really wouldn't complain, her husband had through their many years of courtship figured out all her favourite spots and the buttons to push for her to revert back into a purring, mewling little pet, a good girl for him to do what he wanted with. As much as she loved it, and the effect he had on her, every now and then she felt like he deserved some pay back. She wasn't sure if it came from a place of gratitude or a place of defiance but it steeled her towards his touch.

Instead, she sat up in a rolling motion, pushing him on his back with her leg kneeling across his lap. She looked down at him with a defiant look, a smirk on her lips as she straddled him. Keeping one hand on his member, she raised herself, pushing off his chest with her other hand while also pushing him back in the bed.

"Alright Mr. Stone, are you ready for what's coming for you?"

She spoke in her most assertive voice, looking down at him with a stern look. Erik looked up at her with an amused look, he had said something similar to her less than twelve hours ago, except more as a statement and less like a question. He smirked up at her raised above him, licking his lower lip tentatively, curious to see what she would do.

12