Summerstone Stories - Monaco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so cute when you're all serious, baby."

His voice was deep, teasing, and playful and it only drove Julie further. With a shimmy she shuffled down his body until she lay half across his legs, half kneeling, half resting against his thighs. She looked up at him with her large, green eyes sparking with excited electricity, her hand on his cock gripping his base before shaking it in her tight grip.

"I'm not cute, I'm fucking hot, alright?"

She had a matching smile on her face, keeping up their teasing. Pulling back, she raised her head and spat on his swollen tip, letting the warm spit fall from her lips with a defiant "pthew!". With his shaft glistening in front of her, shiny with spit and pre-ejaculate, she began stroking it faster, gripping his cock head and letting the wet bodily fluids stroke against his sensitive glands in fast, fluid movements.

The change in attitude was immediate, Erik drew in air between clenched teeth, holding his breath and tightening up his core at the sudden stimulation of his tip. He let out a guttural groan, exhaling slowly as to make it through her attack on his cock. He kept his eyes at the woman laying by his groin, admiring her beauty while anticipating what she was going to do next. She met his eyes, tilted her head in a playful motion before rising up and taking his shaft in her mouth.

Stretching out her pink, wet tongue she first licked up along the base of his member, before letting her plump lips wrap around his tip and sucking him into her satin cheeks. Immediately he could feel the warmth and the slippery wetness of her playful tongue and pressing gullet stroke against his thick cock and he let out a deep moan. She went down on him in one, slow motion, taking him deep while looking him in his eyes, as if to make a point.

"Mhmm... fuckk... you're right baby... ugh... you're fucking hot..."

He was speaking in between jagged breaths as she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking him in on the way up and pressing him deep every time she plunged down on his length. Her lips stroked his shaft and she expertly played with her tongue along the base of him. Every now and then she kept only his tip in her mouth, sucking it and teasing it with her tongue. Erik groaned through gritted teeth.

"You're so gorgeous with a cock in your mouth, baby..."

She smiled up at him, humming with satisfaction. Julie let him slide deeper into her gullet, feeling the pressure of his swollen head, feeling how much he needed this, feeling his lust fill up her mouth completely before she sucked down hard. Her eyes rolled back just slightly in her head and her eye lids fluttered shut for a moment as she pushed herself down. His swollen cock head pressing at her gullet, teasing her throat, made her sex shudder and tighten up, a droplet of her juices leaking from her pink folds. She took him deep before pulling back up and letting his throbbing shaft spring from her lips with a wet plop.

Her eyes were watering just a little and her mouth felt empty and slick with thick spit as she looked up at her man, loving how he looked down at her and what she could do for him. His cock stood swollen and glistening with saliva just in front of her face and after catching her breath for a moment, she gripped it again with her soft hand and started to stroke it in quick, shallow strokes.

She sniffled back some snot and blinked a tear out of her eye before lowering herself down again, nuzzling her round nose at the base of his shaft, letting her eyes close shut and her tongue reach out to take his testicles in her mouth. Her hand pumped away, stroking in a slowly increasing rhythm, forcing panting, almost whimpering moans out of Erik. The mixed sensation of having his entire sex stimulated at the same time was overwhelming and he could feel how his climax was building.

It was like an electrified current running up the back of his legs, contracting his muscles and forcing his body into a tense arch as it travelled up the back of his thighs and along his spine. He couldn't help but to thrust himself upwards, forwards, and towards whatever was causing him this overflow of pleasure. The sensations came in waves and like a building storm, he could feel them crashing against the back of his head in increasing intensity.

His wife's warm tongue lapped and caressed his full sack, playfully teasing him and keeping him on his toes, while her soft hand furiously stroked his cock. He could still feel the warmth from her mouth lingering along his shaft, the thick spit covering his whole sex at this point. He threw his head back against the pillow and let out a loud groan, arching his back and clenching his teeth down. Bouncing back, he looked down at his partner, trying to catch her eyes and speaking through short, labored breathing.

"Hahh... hahh... fuckk... fuck... I'm coming... hnngg..."

He was barely speaking in full sentences but the sentiment was clear, Julie immediately latched off his testicle and replaced her hand with her warm mouth with a urgency only certain pet names brought on. As she did, Erik's hand reached out and caught the back of her head, gripping at her hair with strong fingers tangled at her scalp. His orgasm was volcanic, erupting in warm spurts of thick semen, each followed by deep, guttural groans at the start and then turning into faltering, drawn out moans as the last strands of ropey seed short against the roof of Julie's mouth.

She swallowed as he came, sucking at his cock head to push his climax as far as she could, she had worked for it after all. As she felt her partners hips relax and the cramped grip on the back of her head soften into warm, loving strokes, she let his cock slip from her mouth and sat up. Straddling his knees, she stretched her tongue out with a proud:

"Aahhh",

Showing off her empty mouth, she could still taste him on her breath. The evening before they had shared some wine and grilled a piece of local beef on the patio out back and she was reminded that his load always tasted somewhat metallic after eating meat.

"Mhmm, next time we eat steak, remind me to not let you cum in my mouth."

She spoke with a teasing smirk, licking her lower lip and looking down at Erik with a soft laugh. He reached up, pushing himself off the bed with his elbow to grab Julie by the neck. With a warm grip, he pulled her in to a deep kiss, letting a soft moan reverberate against her freshly fucked lips.

"Now that's not very polite..."

He chuckled back at her, smiling with the haze of orgasm still over his eyes.

"What does my good girl have to say?"

His voice was low and playful but with a deeper, more serious undertone. His growled question sent a warm shiver down Julie's spine as she smiled softly towards him and answered.

"Mhmm... thank you Mr.Stone."

Erik licked his lips, smiled up at her and kissed her deeply again. When he responded, his voice was warm and soft.

"Mhmm, that's my girl... I love you baby."

12