Summertime, and the Livin' Was Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

Jimmy blushed.

"I'm sorry I told! I guess I AM one of those women who'd laugh at the effect on a man of dancing close to her!"

Trying to change the subject, I exclaimed,

"Don, you have skinny legs, compared to mine! I have good legs, if I say so myself!"

"A woman's legs are supposed to be shaped differently than a man's. You have beautiful legs! Am I biased, Jimmy?"

"Oh, no, she does have beautiful legs!"

"Oh, but look at Jimmy's legs!"

I brushed a hand down his thigh, squeezed his knee, and grabbed a calf.

"You have such muscular calves, like a football player! Did you play or do you walk a lot?

"I do walk a lot. Maybe it's partly hereditary. My legs are pretty strong and I have good balance."

"You have nice legs, for a guy!"

I rubbed his calf more.

"Fair is fair!" Don quipped and began caressing my right thigh.

"It's not polite or fair for Jimmy to watch you having fun with me!"

"You have two legs and he's our guest!"

"Is this a dare?"

"If that's what it takes for you be a good hostess by including him."

I met Jimmy's eyes and said,

"Sure, I have two legs, so help yourself. Why neglect my other leg?"

What a thrill I felt with four male hands exploring my thighs, outside and inside! I felt a surge of love-juice in my pussy. Don unbuttoned the lowest snap to expose more of me. He nodded to Jimmy,

"Your turn."

Johnny looked at me, took my silence for consent, and unsnapped another button.

"Have you taught Johnny kissing?"

"What?" No!"

"Start at the juncture of her shoulder and neck."

Johnny looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. He kissed there and improvised just under my left ear. Then, he looked into my eyes. I looked at his lips, as actresses in the movies do when they want to be kissed. Johnny softly kissed my lips. I opened them so he could kiss me deeper. I darted the tip of my tongue into his mouth, and his touched mine.

"Good job! You're warming her up. Now, kiss her again and squeeze her tits."

"Be careful, Don, what you ask for! You two are getting me more and more excited!"

"That's our goal!"

What a naughty thrill Jimmy gave me when he felt my tits for the first time, clutched and claimed them while he passionately kissed me! Don unsnapped another button of my skirt.

"No fair, it's two against one! Hell, you might as well take it off me!"

I stood in front of Jimmy.

"Strip me, if you want!"

He did, copping a feel of my upper thighs as he stripped me.

"Marge certainly does have beautiful legs?"

"Yes!"

"And they feel as good as they look!"

"Yes, they do!"

I sat back down, letting the two lustful men feel my thighs right up to the snaps on my bodysuit.

"Okay, kiss her some more and run your hands up and down her bare arms as you do so! Does that give you shivers, Marge?"

"It certainly does! You are teaching him how to seduce me!"

"Now when you kiss her, run your hand through her hair at the back of her head."

"Did that give you more shivers?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Isn't my wife beautiful and sexy?"

"She certainly is!"

"I heard that you had a glimpse, from a distance, of just how beautiful she is, all over, and just how sexy she can be."

"Uhhh."

"Don't worry! I am just realizing how much fun it is to show her off! I notice that she let you practice unfastening her bra. You probably should practice more. Try it now."

I shrugged, "My master's voice." like the famous ad of the Dalmatian looking into the Victrola gramophone speaker shaped like a gigantic petunia. Did he wonder, 'Is that really my master's voice and is he really saying what I hear?'

I bent forward to help Johnny unfasten my bra, thinking that this would soon come all of the way off, because they were too excited to stop exploring my body.

"Next, kiss her throat and the exposed tops of her breasts."

They took my silence for consent. I was too excited to stop, as well, and my husband was giving me license to licentious.

"Now, pull the straps of her suit and her bra off her shoulders."

This pinned my arms to my sides, and they squeezed my breasts together.

"Unzip her suit down the back. Marge, unsnap the crotch of your suit. Stand and let Johnny strip it off you. I want you to see how beautiful my wife's tits are, up close. Her nipples are standing up for attention. She's excited to have you see her tits."

"God, they are beautiful1"

"Like her thighs, her tits feel as good as they look. Notice the wet spot on the crotch of her panties. That's her love juices flowing. Sit back down, dear, so we can play with you some more."

I had an increasingly bare playing field! Now I had all of the attention a woman could want: a hand for each thigh and a hand for each tit! My nipples were simultaneously sucked, another new sensation! I had discovered the thrill of sexual submission.

"Jimmy looks uncomfortable. You're making him grow up fast, too big for his britches! Marge knows how to unzip a man's pants."

I freed Jimmy's cock from its constraints. It was a beautiful, circumcised cock, about as big as Don's 6 or 6 1/2 inches. Some women think that penises are ugly, especially erect ones. Men tend to think that our cunts are pretty, so why don't women return the appreciation? Now that I had a grip on it, I didn't want to let go.

"Now I want to show you the full beauty of her body completely naked! Stand and grant Johnny the honor of stripping you naked. Wait, Johnny, grab her between her legs, claim her pussy and massage some of her sexual juices and fragrance into her panties, which you may want to keep as a souvenir, I hope, of your first sexual conquest."

Was this my husband, carried away by lust? Jimmy and I looked into each other's eyes. Don nudged my legs apart so that his protégé could get a better grip on me. Johnny squeezed and massaged. I moaned with excitement and pleasure, gripping his shoulders to stand up to his attack. I met his gaze as he groped me and saw that I liked what he was doing to me. Finally, he stripped me, held the crotch of my wet panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. He looked intoxicated by the fragrance of my excited cunt.

"Do you like her scent?"

"Oh, yes, I love it!"

"Let's adjourn to the bedroom."

I walked to Jimmy's room. If he were going to have me, be it there.

"Now, if a woman is still reluctant to surrender, there are further steps to increase her passion. Grasp her tits and kiss her, passionately. Grab her ass and clutch her buttocks while you again kiss her passionately. Now, put you hand between her legs and begin to explore her cunt. Doesn't her bush look pretty?"

"Very!"

"What it conceals is ever prettier! Those are her outer labia or lips, where it's swollen, puffy and slightly inflamed from your massage. Between them are her inner labia. Now, with a finger pry them apart. At the top is her clitoris. Rub it. Then, gradually penetrate her cunt with your middle finger. She's wet already, so her cunt is ready for cock. Rub her clit with your thumb, work your finger all of the way up her cunt and proceed to finger-fuck her."

My knees were weakening. Don held me up and made sure I stood with my legs well apart for Jimmy. I moaned and felt wetter. It was news to me that my husband could go crazy with lust and that I could enjoy the sexual submission that urged both men on to conquest of me!

"She's heating up well. Now this final act invariably puts a woman into heat. Sit down on the edge of the bed, darling. Johnny, this act separates the men from the boys. Kneel at her feet, spread her legs, pull them over your shoulders, and kiss her open cunt. Inhale the fragrance of her aroused sex. Good. Now, lick her cunt and clit, occasionally thrusting your tongue as far as you get it up her cunt. Stick you finger up her and finger-fuck her as well!"

I moaned, whimpered, and screamed with my first orgasm courtesy of Jimmy!

"Great work! She's ready to surrender. Now, she wants your cock as much as her cunt does. Do you want to be fucked now, Marge?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I want to be fucked!"

"Do you want Jimmy to fuck you?"

"Yes! Fuck me, Jimmy!"

I scooted back up the bed, lay back, raised my knees and spread my legs wide for my new lover. Seeing him strip naked, I liked his firm young body. I even made sure that my pussy was open for him. He penetrated me, but I had to guide him to the right angle for him to possess me.

"Congratulations on penetrating your first woman!" Don exclaimed.

Three thrusts and he got all of his cock up me. He lay down on me to savor his conquest. His cock introduced itself to my cunt and they were getting to know and like each other. Johnny caressed my thighs, kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples, as if he wanted to milk me, until I wished I had milk for him. I noticed that my husband had a ringside seat for a bout I would win by losing.

"Isn't she sexy? She has you over-excited, hasn't she? You nearly came just from possessing her, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You needed to calm down. Don't worry about not fucking her enough the first time. She will probably excite you too much again. You're young enough to fuck her again and probably again."

"Thanks, for all the advice on how to bed me, husband!"

Johnny got up on his knees, grasped my big tits, strummed my nipples, and began to fuck me slowly. No doubt, my pussy was giving his cock plenty of pleasure. I was so excited emotionally and by all of the foreplay that I was content to feel his cock in me as long as possible. I felt him savoring our union, lovingly. I would be one of the most important women in his entire life. He lasted for only a few minutes until he groaned at the feel of sperm surging from his balls up his cock and fucked me fast and furiously for half a minute. I thrilled to our consummation: the feel of his cock swelling bigger and harder and jerking in spasms of sperm deep into me. He collapsed on top of me.

"Remember, Jimmy, possession is nine-tenths of the law. As long as you're still in the saddle, you can ride her again!"

It was not long before I felt his cock swell, harden and fill my pussy again. He got up and began fucking me slowly but steadily. After several minutes of that, I reversed Don's metaphor and with my heels, I spurred him to speed up. This led to several minutes of good, steady fucking. Don had his cock out, stroking it while we gave him a private sex show.

Then, I cried, "Fuck me harder, faster, cum in my pussy!"

I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts and spurred him on to glory. I screamed with my second orgasm from him and soon heard and felt him unload deep inside me. He heaved a big sigh at completing his conquest of me. Don waited a few minutes, until Jimmy's cock shrunk out of me.

"Now you've discovered paradise, Jimmy. A woman can give a man the greatest physical pleasure in life!"

"It's wonderful! She's wonderful! This is the most thrilling experience of my life, the greatest pleasure I've ever had! Thank you both!"

Looking at Jimmy and then at me, Don said,

"It was our pleasure to see you become a man between my wife's legs!"

I blushed and pulled the sheet over my body, including my face. I offered,

"We should call him Jim, now!"

"This is a tag team match!" Don said and took Jimmy's place between my legs to reclaim me.

I was going be team-fucked! My husband's cock was so rigid that it looked ready to split. It had been years since I'd gotten him this hard! Instead, his cock split my pussy wide open. I gasped as he took me in one savage thrust.

"I feel like a slut! I seem to excite you more being a slut!"

"Yes! You are reaching your potential sexuality!"

"Who are you, Dr. Kinsey?"

Don fucked me hard for several minutes for behaving like a slut. Then he made love to me for being his beloved wife. This built up again to a frenzied mating. He rubbed my clit while he fucked me hard and fast. I had a wifely orgasm before he husbanded his sperm into me. Jimmy had discreetly left the room when we began making love, but he was back, with a new hardon, to witness our wild fucking. He looked as if he thought it was okay and a compliment to ask for a second helping of me, but perhaps greedy to take me again. I could have gone another round with him sexually, but I was emotionally exhausted.

"Catch me again tomorrow," I said.

He tarried, just to admire my naked body with very erect nipples, and a swollen, inflamed, well-fucked cunt, overflowing with three loads of sperm. I felt like a sperm bank. Now that they had broken me into being a slut, I could expect daily deposits from Jimmy and some by my husband as well.

That night in bed, we talked.

"Have we gone crazy?"

"Maybe I've gone crazy, with lust, but you cooperated as a loving wife."

"Are you sorry you got me to behave like a slut?"

"Not if you're not ashamed, disgusted or upset."

"I guess I'm not ashamed of entertaining you and giving your cousin the time of his life. Also, I discovered that I enjoy submitting sexually. However, now that I've put out to him and plainly enjoyed doing so, he will expect to fuck me daily until his visit to us and between my legs is over. I will want to submit to him."

"Yes, for us to deny him your body will make us all feel that we did wrong."

"You didn't seem jealous the way you seemed to delight in showing me off and sharing me sexually."

"No, I'm not jealous. This will end in a week or so, leaving us with many exciting memories."

"So, you don't expect to share me with anyone else."

"After Jim leaves, I will return to a semblance of sanity, albeit it with a fund of lusty memories of how exciting you can be. All I will need to become aroused is to remember last night."

"We'll probably make several more lusty memories before your cousin leaves. Talk about "kissin' cousins," I'm not even his cousin by blood. The least of it will be me kissing him goodbye and wishing him good luck with the babes. What about next year, will we invite him to visit us?"

"Yes."

"He will want to re-visit my pussy. Should I welcome him between my legs or announce that the old rules are back in effect?"

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it next year, then we can decide whether you cross your legs or spread them."

I punched his arm and said,

"I didn't know that you had such a raunchy sense of humor! You want to enjoy, in the meantime, the possibility of seeing him have me again next year!"

My reading of psychology was becoming useful.

The next morning, Don woke up with a hardon and his fires of lust that had burned down to embers during the night, were fanned aflame again by his penis and my skimpy negligee. He spread and mounted me. He fucked me for several minutes but decided to save his energy for later, leaving me aroused and primed for Jim.

He pooh-poohed my resolution to avoid exciting Jim and insisted that I flounce about the kitchen making breakfast in a nightie that just covered my ass and without the triangle of matching panty to cover my bush. I argued that it was transparent; he argued that it was merely translucent.

"What if he bends me over the sink and mounts me so I can teach him how to fuck me doggystyle? What if he lifts me onto the kitchen table and fucks me for his dessert? What if I'm dusting in the living room and he bends me over an arm of the couch and does me there? Don't laugh, unless you want to be slapped with a wet dishrag!"

"I didn't know you had such a sexy imagination!"

Fortunately, Jimmy was unsure how to behave after our extreme intimacy and looked for cues from us, one of which may have been how I was dressed or undressed.

"Jimmy, can't you look at a half-naked woman without getting a stiffy? Eat your breakfast! You're a growing boy, or at least partly growing!"

I lightly slapped his bulge. Jim smiled and ate. Then he resumed eating me up with his eyes. I felt like making him chase me down. Don merely added,

"You said we should address him as Jim, now, even James."

I imagined myself naked in bed spreading my legs for Jimmy and saying, "Home, James!"

Suspense was building. When would Jim take me? How could I lead him a merry chase? First, I needed to dress, before he undressed me of what little I was wearing. That would be too easy. Although I liked getting him hard easily, I didn't want to be so easy, but a little harder to get. Don enlisted Jim for an outdoor project.

What should I wear: jeans and a sweatshirt; short shorts and a halter top; or the compromise of a knee-length sundress? Suddenly remembering that friends were dropping by, I chose the sundress for company in the afternoon but jeans and an old blouse for a morning of housework. Ed and Joan were a middle-aged couple with whom we sometimes dined out or played cards. Ed was not above ogling me when he thought I wasn't looking, but that's how men are, unless.... Jim stayed long enough for introductions and politeness before taking our 14' boat to do some fishing.

I had difficulty attending to the conversation. My mind kept returning to what Jim had done to me and wondering when he would get me again. On politics, Ed sounded as if he were talking through his hat, while I was thinking through my pussy!

After they left, I changed into short shorts and a halter top. I decided on a walk in the county park nearby. I told Don where I was going.

"Don't be gone too long, dear, or I'll send Jim to look for you!" Don smiled.

If Jim hunted for me, after a teasing chase, I'd be his willing prey. Don and I hadn't had sex in the woods since our first year of marriage. It seemed that Jim returned about half an hour after I left. Don said,

"I'll clean the fish! You clean up and see if you can find Marge. She went to the county park just down the road. You'd better take this picnic blanket with you."

The few main paths were paved. I stayed on them and did not go far from the public facilities: water fountain, rest rooms, picnic tables and fire grills. One family was having lunch there. I didn't take walks daily, so this was good for my legs and the rest of me. I kept returning for a view of the entrance. At last, Jim appeared, carrying a picnic blanket! Now most people would assume it was for a picnic lunch, but not the company I was keeping! I walked out of Jim's sight. He would appreciate me more, if he had to hunt me, catch me, and bring me down onto that blanket for an erotic picnic!

After 10 or 15 minutes, Jim caught a glimpse of me.

"Hey, there!"

I turned off to an unpaved path and heard Jim running. I ran until I saw trees give way to bushes and a grassy alcove among them. I slowed until he saw me and then disappeared within and sat on the grass. I listened for his approach until his head appeared above a shrub.

"Sir, can't a woman have a little privacy? There is plenty of room in the park for you to chase about!"

"I'm chasing a woman who is playing hard to get!"

"It looks like you're hard, too!"

"You're dressed to get me hard! Here's a picnic blanket for us."

"How nice, but where's the picnic basket? Didn't you catch any fish?"

"I have an appetite you can feed, with your pussy!"

We wrestled and laughed until he got on top of me and pinned my arms down.

"Now what? You need another pair of hands to strip me, and Don stayed home."

With that, Jim grasped the waistband of my shorts, unzipped them, and stood up, pulling my shorts off. Then he got back on top of me and reached around to unfasten my halter, which I'd worn without a bra.

"I need to practice more! I can't get enough of your beautiful legs, beautiful tits, and juicy cunt!"

"Well, you can't use me up, but you might take advantage of me while you're here!"

Jim stripped naked. The sight of his body, the dark hair on his chest and especially his cock, hard for me, excited me. Then, he stooped to pull my bikini panties off. He got back on top of me. He caressed my thighs, squeezed my tits, and sucked my nipples. His cock brushing my upper thighs, was close its target. I began to struggle some more. We wrestled until I was tired. Then he spread my legs, pulled them up, and kissed my pussy. He filled his lungs with my scent. He licked my inner labia apart, licked them up and down and over my clit. He worked his middle finger inside skewering my pussy. I screamed into my hand as he licked and finger-fucked me to an intense orgasm and complete sexual surrender!

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers