Summertime, and the Livin' Was Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up to kiss the tip of his cock and give the head a lick and suck. Then I lay back, raised my knees and spread my legs for him to possess me. One thrust penetrated me and one more got all of the way up me!

"Good boy! I mean, good man! You learn quickly and well!"

He just held his cock in me while he played with my tits, squeezing, caressing, massaging, and kissing them, and sucking my nipples, until I lifted my hips and said,

"Fuck me!"

Jim reached under my ass, grabbed my buttocks, lifted my ass up and fucked me hard with slow but powerful thrusts. Since he had licked me to an orgasm, I was on the verge of another, which Jim soon pushed me over. He fucked me masterfully for several minutes.

"Cum! Cum in me!

I kicked his ass into high gear and high performance to get a hard, fast fucking and a jerking, spurting climax. We lay together for 5-10 minutes. I rolled him off and began to get up.

"Well, that's that! It was good while it lasted!"

Jim grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down. He got back onto me, and I felt his cock hard, probing for an opening in my defenses. I laughed and squirmed about a bit, until he exerted his greater strength and mastered me. I became obedient, and this time, he took me in one thrust. We enjoyed a leisurely fuck, letting cock and cunt pleasure each other. It felt as if we were making love.

"I'll tell my husband what you did to me, how you used me for your pleasure!"

"And what will he do?"

"He'll probably call me a slut, throw me down on the bed, and punish me with a good, hard fucking!"

"Why wait? I can punish you now."

I changed my adoring young lover into a fucker, and he fucked me hard and fast. He paused, until I cried,

"Don't tease the pussy! Fuck it!"

I muffled my cries with my hand again and was soon gratified by feeling his cock pumping a good measure of more sperm into me. I didn't often have half an hour of sex.

"Thank you for the picnic. I'll never have one as good. You're wonderful!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed the picnic between my legs, but all I fed you was a little honey. You must be hungry, after all of your exertions."

Whereupon, he kissed me a taste of my honey.

--Mesabi64