Summertime Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
A new hot tub, a summer party, 2 couples.
3.6k words
4.35
15.9k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Summer finally arrived and Jim & Jane couldn't be happier. It was a tough year and both had just graduated with honors. Both were athletes and had been asking their parents (Bob & Cher) for years to purchase a hot tub, so that they could soak after sporting events. Upon graduation, their parents surprised them with a new state of art hot tub.

1 week into the summer, their parents had a huge Friday night party with lots of friends. The twins each had weekend getaways, so the parents had the place to themselves. At the end of the party, everyone had left except for one couple (Mike & Fran) who had planned to spend the weekend there. The four decided to hit the new hot tub. The women went to change and the men were ready first.

As the men soaked waiting for their wives to make drinks for everyone, Bob spoke "we're a couple of lucky guys."

"Huh?"

"Look at our wives. Beautiful, sexy, fun, the whole package."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I hope you don't mind me saying but Fran has amazing boobs."

"I don't mind. Cher has an amazing body also, though."

"She does. Too bad she doesn't let me hit it as often as she use to."

"Man, if she were in my bed, I'd hit it every night!"

"I'll send her to you tonight. Haha. I use to, but over the years our sex life has dwindled down to once a month, sometimes every other month."

"That's crazy. Ours too. But a few months ago though, we were on vacation. The place had a clothing optional area that we accidentally stumbled across. As we walked, we saw all kinds of men just hanging out, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I get it."

"They tried to convince Fran to take something off, but she wouldn't. They did convince us to stay in the area and we had a great time hanging out with them. Later that night, Fran was insatiable in bed. She was an incredibly horny and fucked the shit out of me. Later, I asked her what turned her on and she refused to answer. When I asked if it was seeing all that bare cock, she blushed. 10 minutes later, she was fucking me again."

"Nice. You think she wants to fuck others?"

"I don't know. I hope so."

"You're ok with that?"

"Sure. I mean she's sexy and the thought of her fucking another guy actually turns me one."

"Ok. I will." And he laughed. They both did."

"Hey, if you get to fuck Fran, then I get to fuck Cher."

Bob never thought about other men fucking his wife Cher, but the idea was now intriguing to him. Would his wife fuck another guy? Cher was a virgin when they got together and he took her virginity, so the thought of another man actually fucking her really got him horny.

"Let's go for it."

"I doubt Cher would go for it. She was a virgin when we got together, so she's never been with another guy."

"That's perfect. It probably won't happen immediately, but we should try to make it happen."

"How would we do that?"

"Let's take off our suits and tell the girls that it's more relaxing. They'll probably refuse to take their suits off but at least they'll get to see the other spouse's package. Later in bed, we can discuss the other guy and see how they react."

The guys stood and removed their suits. Both men were already fully erect due to the conversation. Bob was a little intimidated because his average 6" cock was no comparison to Mike's 9" monster. He started wondering if Cher would be impressed or shocked by their friend's size.

As the women approached the tub, Fran noticed the discarded suits.

"What's with suits on the deck?

"Bob and I figured that it's much more relaxing without suits. So..."

""Oh my God, Bob. Are you naked?"

Bob just nodded.

"We both are." With that Mike stood and proudly displayed his huge cock to the wives.

"What the..." Cher started but stopped in shock at what she was seeing. Her eyes stared at their friend's cock and her vagina moistened. She had never seen another man's cock in person and had never seen one that large in pictures or video. She was in awe. Mike noticed her staring at his cock, so he sat before it became awkward to everyone, but not before Bob noticed that his wife was in awe.

"Hey. No fair. Cher got to see Mike's cock. Stand up, Bob. I want to see what you're packing."

Bob hesitated and looked at his wife.

"She's right, Bob. Go ahead and let her see yours."

Hesitantly Bob rose.

"Nice. I'll bet that feels good and not so painful."

Everyone got what Fran was alluding to, and Bob sat back down. The ladies got in the tub and sat with their respective spouses. After a while....

"So, can we see a little more of you ladies?"

"What?"

"You know. Take off your tops or bottoms." Bob said

"Or both!" Came from Mike.

"Sorry guys, not gonna happen."

"You're missing out."

"How so?"

"It feels amazing to not being restricted with clothing in this tub. Clothes should not be allowed in here anymore. Nudity should be mandatory, Bob." Mike smiled.

"What about the kids?"

"They're adults now, right?"

Bob had never had thoughts of his daughter Jane in a sexual manner, but now the thought of her being nude in the hot tub, got Bob's mind wondering. "Jane has an amazing body, with large breasts, like her mother. Fuck, I can't believe that I'm thinking about her being nude in this tub."

"Not gonna happen, mister." Cher said to both guys. She could see something brewing in Bob's mind and wondered if he was thinking about his own daughter, their teenage daughter! That thought made her wonder about their son's body, and what he might be packing.

As the night wore on, Fran decided that she had enough. She rose and told the group that she was headed to bed. Cher noticed her husband Bob staring at her barely covered ass as she climbed out. She looked at him and he finally realized that he was busted. She smiled at him. Mike said that he'd be there shortly. 20 minutes later Bob needed to use the restroom. He climbed out and Cher noticed that her husband's cock was at full staff. Was it from seeing Fran's ass earlier, or...

Bob closed the patio door and knew that Mike would try to seduce his wife, so he rushed to the guest bathroom (which sits right next to the hot tub) and slid the window open enough to see and hear what might transpire while he's gone.

"The tub is getting pretty hot, Cher. Do you mind if I sit on the edge of the tub?"

"No. I don't mind." As she lowered her eyes and looked at the surface of the tub, awaiting his cock's exposure to her.

As he rose, his fully erect cock came into view. Cher gasped.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, sorry. It's huge."

"What is? Mike teased.

"You know."

"Say it"

"Say what?"

"You know. Say it."

"Ok. Your cock is huge."

"Yup."

"How does Fran handled that?"

"With pleasure." He smiled

Cher smiled back.

"Do you like it?" Mike began sliding a couple fingers up and down the huge shaft.

"It's huge."

"Yeah. You've said that 3 times. Do you like it?"

"I, I, I... I've never seen one so big."

"Again, do you like it?"

"I'm a completely faithful, married woman and have never cheated on Bob."

"I'm not asking you to cheat. I'm asking if you like my cock."

"Um, I guess."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"What?!"

"Look, I can see that you're intrigued by it. Do you want to touch it

"I don't know."

"Come on Cher, we're all adults here. Be honest. Do you want to touch it?"

"I guess that I'm curious, but that would be cheating."

"It wouldn't be cheating if Bob approved."

"He would never."

"You'd be surprised."

"What?!"

"Let me ask you, if Bob approved would you touch it?"

"Yeah."

"Would you taste or suck it?"

"I don't know about that."

"Would you let me slide it into your married pussy and fuck you til you came?"

"Oh my God."

"Would you?"

"I'm not answering that because Bob would never approve."

"It just so happens, we've discussed it and he's ok, in fact he wants me to fuck you."

"I don't believe you."

"No? How long do you think it really takes for him to use the restroom?"

"I don't know."

"He's giving us time so that you'll build up enough courage to act on what you want, this cock." As he began stroking his cock, less than a foot away from her eyes.

She continued to stare at it and wondered "Did Bob really leave me alone with Mike too see if he could seduce me?" Her pussy was now soaking wet, not just from the tub, but from her vaginal secretions. She was horny.

Right then, he gingerly took her hand in his and brought it to his cock. He placed it on top and assisted her in moving it up and down. Eventually, he removed his hand, but hers remained on his cock. She was now stroking his cock openly when she was brought back to reality as Mike said "Who knows, maybe Bob is taking so long because he's fucking Fran, while we sit here wanting each other."

"You're ok with that?"

"Hell yeah. I gave him permission to fuck her."

"Oh my God. You did?"

"Look, we've been married for over 20 years, like you and Bob. Over the years our sex life has dwindled down to once a month or once every couple of months. We need some excitement in our sex lives. Maybe a change to inspire us again. Thinking of Fran getting fucked by Bob excites me, and thinking of me fucking you excites Bob. It may not be tonight, but it should happen. Do me a favor and think about it. Please consider it."

"Ok, I will."

"Do me one more favor."

"What's that?"

"The next time you and Bob have sex, which after this conversation, I'm guessing will be tonight, as he's fucking you, close your eyes and imagine that it's me fucking you."

"You're crazy." As she removed her hand from his cock.

"Just do it. You should even take it a step further and whisper my name to him as he's fucking you."

"No way."

"Just do it. I guarantee you, that he'll be cumming soon after you do."

"I'm not promising anything."

"Oh. One last thing."

"What's that?"

Mike reached over and pulled her top away from her body, so that he could admire her breasts. She allowed it, until she heard the patio door open. Mike slid back into the water, so as to not make either of his friends feel uncomfortable with what had just transpired.

"What took you so long?"

"Jim called and had some questions that he needed me to help him with."

"Oh, ok."

"Did I miss anything?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"Too bad." Got a questionable, surprised look from Cher.

"Ok guys, I'm done now." As she stood and moved towards the edge of the tub.

Both guys watched as she climbed out and both checked out her ass. Mike reached into the tub and began stroking himself as he watched his friend's wife walk away.

"Man, I want to fuck her."

"I'll bet you do. Hell, now I want you to."

"I think she'd be game, but it's going to take some coaxing."

"Nice move with hand placement."

"Thanks. She didn't pull away and even stroked me for a bit."

"I saw. How'd you like her tits?"

"They're beautiful. I can't wait to suck on those nipples."

"Yeah, they're super sensitive. She says her nipples have a direct effect on her pussy. Whenever we fuck, she cums faster and more intense when I suck on or twist her nipples."

"Good to know."

"I just wish that they were as big as Fran's. I love big tits. Are hers like D cup?"

"Double D."

"Nice. Cher's are only a large C cup, but she has dark areola and super long nipples, that are super sexy to look at."

"I saw" as he chuckled.

"Alright, I'm gonna go see if Cher is worked up at all from seeing and touching your cock. Goodnight."

"I'm sure she is. Goodnight."

------------------------------------

"Mmmm, someone is excited to be here." As Bob spoons Cher and his hard-on presses against her ass.

"Always."

Cher is nude in anticipation of sex.

"I love when you're ready for me."

"Always." As she giggles.

Bob rolls her to her back, spreads her legs, and she is horny and ready for her husband. Bob slides down between her legs and inhales her womanly scent. His cock throbs as he realizes that his wife is extremely horny, due to their friend stimulating her most powerful sex organ, her mind.

Bob thinks that Mike's seduction of his wife is moving forward and he anticipates his wife being unfaithful soon. He's excited to know that another man will be penetrating her pussy, with only the second cock of her life. A cock that is significantly larger than his and one that he knows that his wife will enjoy stretching her tight little pussy.

"You're so wet."

"I want you."

Bob begins lapping at her vaginal folds.

"God, I love your pussy. I love the feel, the touch, and the taste. You seem extra wet tonight. I wonder why."

"Stop."

"What's wrong?"

"Did you give Mike permission to try and seduce me?"

"Woah. Hold on. First of all, I can't give anyone permission to do anything. Second, it's your body, so if you want to fuck someone else, that's your choice. Third, I love you, so if you decide to fuck someone else, I'm ok with whatever decisions you make."

"So you're ok with me fucking Mike?"

"If you want to fuck Mike, that's up to you. I will be ok with whatever you want to do."

"Ok smartass! Let's get to the bottom of this. Did you tell Mike that he can fuck me? Be honest."

"I told Mike that if he wants to fuck you and you want to fuck him. I'm ok with it."

"Wow. Really?"

"Yup."

"Did you see the size of his cock?"

"How could I miss it?"

"Right?! So you wouldn't be mad if he ruins this little pussy of mine with his huge cock? I mean, that cock will surely stretch this pussy out. You may not be able to feel my vaginal walls wrapped around your cock anymore. Is that ok?"

Bob just realized that Cher said "that cock WILL stretch her pussy." His cock was throbbing at the the thought.

"I never thought that I'd say this, but I think it's fuckin hot. Do you want to fuck him?"

"I never really thought about it. But after seeing his cock and all of this discussion, I think that it's a possibility. Does that bother you."

"Nope."

"You know that girls talk, right?"

"Of course."

"Well Fran has told me that not only does Mike have a huge cock, he really knows how to use it. She once told me that he's a great fuck (the best that she's ever had) and that he cums a lot."

"Wow. Will you let him cum in you?"

"Probably."

"Don't shower or clean up afterwards. I wanna see proof that his cock was in you."

"You won't need to see his cum in me to know that he fucked me." She giggled. "This pussy will be so stretched out from that huge cock that you'll definitely feel the difference. Do you want to fuck Fran?"

"Who wouldn't want to fuck her? Lol"

"I guess."

"By your last statement, it sounds like Mike is gonna get his wish."

"Maybe. This whole conversation is new and weird to me."

"Me too."

"Hurry up and fuck me."

"Ok."

Bob was more enthusiastic than normal as he fucked his wife, knowing that soon her vagina will feel different after Mike fucks her.

"That's it. Oh you feel so good in me. Fuck me, babe."

"Mmmm, I love your pussy. It feels so good."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me babe."

"Did you feel Mike's cock?"

"What?!"

"He told me that he moved your hand to his cock and you stroked it."

"Oh my God. He did?"

"Yup. He said that while I was gone, he got out of the hot tub and you were staring at his cock."

"I was just shocked to see it."

"It's ok, if you liked it."

"Hmmm."

"He said that he placed your hand on his cock and helped you stroke it. Eventually, letting go of your hand and you continued stroking it, unassisted."

"Just a little."

"Did you like it?"

"It's huge."

"I know it is, did you like it?"

"I guess."

"Do you want him to fuck you with it?"

"You know that I've never fucked anyone but you, how can you ask me that?"

"That's why I ask. Close your eyes."

"What for?"

"Just close them."

"Ok."

"Now, imagine it's Mike fucking you right now."

"Not realistic, because I'd be in pain right now." She giggled.

"Come on. Work with me."

"Ok."

"Close your eyes and think of Mike's cock sliding in and out of your once-faithful, married pussy."

"Mmmm."

""Are you thinking about Mike's cock?"

"Maybe." As she smiles and blushes."

"I want Mike's cock to be the second cock to ever enter my wife's faithful pussy. To break your marital cherry, and to fuck the shit out of you."

Bob lifts her legs above his shoulders to get maximum penetration and begins pumping into her vagina faster and harder.

"You want Mike's cock in you, don't you?"

"Stop."

"Come on, you know that you want to feel his huge cock inside of you right?"

"Oh fuck!"

"Be honest with me. Be honest with yourself. You know that his cock will feel good inside of your tight little pussy. You want to fuck Mike, right?"

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

"That's it hun, fuck Mike and cum with him. I want you to be unfaithful to me. I want you to experience his huge cock sliding in and out of your married pussy. Tell me that you'll have sexual intercourse with another man, letting him cum in you, then show me the proof as gobs of his semen oozed from your stretched out vagina."

"Oh, Oh, Ohh, Yessssss, I'm cumming."

"Tell me now. Do you want to fuck Mike?"

"Oh fuck!"

"TELL ME!"

"Ok! Yes, I do. I want to fuck Mike."

"Tell him"

"Oh, fuck me Mike. I love your huge cock. Fuck me. Ohhhhh Yesssssss!"

In the room next door, Mike and Fran can hear Cher's screams. Mike is between her wide-spread legs, savoring the mucus-like fluid being expelled from her vagina. As the voices become clearer, Fran's pussy becomes wetter.

"Oh my God. Can you hear them?"

"How can I not?" Mike states, in between licking his wife's pussy.

"They're talking about you fucking Cher."

"I know."

"What the fuck?! What do you think about that?"

"It's fuckin hot."

"It doesn't bother you that they're talking about you?"

"Of course not."

"Do you want to fuck her?

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"I never really thought about it, but she does have an amazing body. I would love to fuck her."

"And what about me and Bob"

"What about you two?" Mike wanted to see if his wife was open to fucking their friend.

"Well, if you were fucking Cher, what would me and Bob be doing?"

"Whatever you guys want."

"What if Bob wanted to fuck me also?"

"He does."

"What?! How do you know that?"

"Him and I spoke about it. Look, Bob and I were discussing how the sex life for both couples has dwindled down over the years. We started talking about how to add some adventure to it and naturally, variety came up. Cher was a virgin, when they married, so Bob's is the only cock that she's ever had inside of her vagina. He thinks that experiencing another man fucking her, might be what they need.

I know that you've had a few lovers before me and I never really thought about it, but the discussion of Bob fucking you came up and the thought gave me an instant hard on. Obviously, from her screams, Cher is on board. Would you be interested in fucking Bob?"

"Well honestly, I never thought about it. I mean, I love you and you are an amazing lover, not to mention you have a huge cock."

"Yeah, my huge cock may be the reason that fucking Bob would be appealing to you. Sometimes, I notice that you're uncomfortable when I fuck you, or you need a few days for your pussy to recoup after a long love-making session."

"True."

"Would you want to fuck someone with an average size cock?"

"I've never really thought about it, but have reminisced about my previous lovers and how we could fuck day after day, for many days in a row, without my pussy needing a break."

"So, do you want to fuck Bob?"

"Maybe." She smiled and blushed.

"Let's play it by ear, and let the chips fall where they might."

"Ok."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers