Summertime Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Summertime is heating up for two couples.
5.4k words
4.39
10.5k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Characters:

---------------

Bob: Husband

Cher: Wife

Jim: Son

Jane: Daughter

Mike & Fran: Married couple

(Friends of Bob & Cher)

--------------------------------

The new hot tub was getting more use than Bob or Cher had anticipated and they were glad that the kids were happy about the purchase. Although, Bob was conflicted about seeing his maturing daughter in her bikini almost every day.

Cher was aware of his predicament and privately asked Jane to wear a robe or coverup on her trips to and from the hot tub. After she began wearing one, Bob was subconsciously jealous that Jim was able to see her in her bikini, whenever he joined Jane in the tub. Cher also noticed a significant bulge in Jim's suit as he exited the tub, after ogling his sister's near nude body, in her little bikini.

Cher had noticed her husband's and son's predicament every time Jane got into the hot tub and asked her to curtail her visits while the men were out there, although (for some unknown reason) Bob and Cheryl's sex life had increased tremendously, since the purchase of the tub. ☺️

Cher sometimes used the tub when nobody was in it and there were times when her son Jim would join her. Afterwards, she would notice that bulge in his suit was prevalent when her son ogled his mom's more mature body. Although her suit was not nearly as revealing as her daughter's, it was a bikini nonetheless. It didn't help that Cher was blessed with 34D breasts and an amazing ass.

During intercourse, Cher could sometimes see Bob's eyes closed as he fucked her and wondered if he was imagining that it was his own daughter's tight vagina that his extremely hard cock was sliding in and out of.

Being a conservative, Christian family, no incest or incestuous words or actions ever took place between the four of them, but the temptation was sometimes there.

One Tuesday, Jim got a much awaited email and went to discuss it with his sister. She was in the hot tub and he approached.

"Hey Jane, have you decided to go to UCSD for college?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just got an Acceptance Letter from there also."

"Congrats."

"Thanks. I'm really considering going there."

"Really? You mean I have to deal with seeing you for four more years?" She giggled.

"I may just go there to keep the guys away from that amazing body of yours!" He chuckled.

Jane's vagina moistened at that comment.

"Amazing, huh? Do you really think that your sister's body is amazing?" As she raised her body out of the hot tub and posed for him.

"Damn Jane! Why do you do that?"

"Because I can." She laughed.

"Whatever."

"Anyway, if you did go to UCSD, dad would definitely be happy for you to be around, if I needed anything. Honestly, I would also. When will you decide?"

"I work tomorrow, so I was thinking of going there on Thursday to check it out. I may even stay the weekend to check out the weekend scene"

"Can I go with you? We can check out the different areas for apartments then hit some clubs or parties on the weekend."

"Sure"

Later that evening...

"Hey Guys, I got accepted to UCSD and am really considering going there."

"Really? That would be great for you and Jane to be going to the same college" Bob remarked.

"Yeah Dad, Jane and I were talking about that earlier. I was planning on driving there on Thursday and staying til Sunday. Jane wants to go with me, so she can check out the different areas for an apartment."

"She's not gonna get in your way? I mean there's a lot for you to check out, in order to decide."

"No mom, we can help each other find apartments."

"Geez mom!" Jane squawked.

"I'm sorry Jane, but you do remember how busy and stressful it was when I went with you to check out the school?"

"Haha. You're right mom. It was stressful. Especially with you watching over me like a mother hen." She chuckled.

"Hey! We had fun afterwards, right."

"Yeah mom. We did."

"Dad, do you think that you could give us some money for the trip?"

"Sure. How much are you thinking?"

"I don't know, maybe $500?"

"That's fine. I'll Venmo the money to you."

"Thanks Dad."

"Of course."

On Thursday morning, the twins left for San Diego.

Later, while Bob and Cher were in bed, watching tv...

"Hey Hun, We should have Steve and Fran over tomorrow night. There's a PPV fight on and Steve and I were talking about watching it."

"Sure, Fran and I can catch up on the latest gossip and enjoy a relaxing night, drinking wine while you boys watch other men beat each other up." She chuckled. "But don't get any stupid ideas though."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on Bob. Last time they were here, you guys talked about swapping wives, you both got naked in the tub, and you brought his name into our lovemaking. I'll admit that the spontaneous sex talk was stimulating, but Mike's huge cock will never feel the inside of your wife's tight vagina, and I don't think Fran will fuck you either."

"Hun, you can't tell me that your orgasm that night was not more intense than normal, as you thought about Mike's cock. To be more specific, Mike's cock ruining this pussy!" As he reached over to caress his wife's pussy. It was already moist.

"Let's say Fran does fuck me. Will you then let Mike fuck you?"

"It's not gonna happen, Bob. I don't know if it's thoughts of that night or the added viewing of your daughter's near nude body (when she uses the hot tub) that has you worked up, but our sex life is more active than it's been in many years, and I'm happy with it. You should be also."

"I am happy with our sex life lately...

But wait! What does Jane have to do with this?"

"Come on Bob. Yes, you're her father and she's your little girl. But you're also a man. A man who's constantly in a state of sexual arousal. I've seen the way that you look at her when you see her nearly nude in those tiny bikinis. She has an amazing mature body. You can't tell me that seeing her like that hasn't caused some arousal!" As she reached over and grasped his fully erect cock.

"I've never thought of sleeping with my own daughter. I wasn't raised like that!"

"Bob, none of us are raised like that. It's just a natural reaction when a man sees a sexy woman. Besides, I'm not talking about sleeping" she chuckled.

She continued to hold his cock, then whispered in his ear,

"You can't tell me that you've never been aroused by your daughter's amazing body."

Bob's cock throbbed.

"I thought so." Cher smiled, rose up and straddled her husband's lap. Then she lowered her sopping wet vagina onto his extremely hard cock.

Bob closed his eyes and so did Cher. They fucked wildly until they both came.

"Our friends can come over and even spend the weekend here, since the kids are gone. But there will be no wife-swapping involved."

"Ok."

------------------------------------

Mike and Fran arrived around 7pm on Friday night. Mike wore jeans and a polo shirt, Fran wore yoga pants and a t-shirt. Bob wore jeans and a t-shirt, while Cher wore a sundress. It was obvious that she was braless.

Bob had BBQ'd before their guests had arrived, so they sat to eat soon after. Afterwards, the men went to the family room to watch the fights, while the women cleaned up and kicked back in the kitchen.

After the fight ended, the men went out to the hot tub, while the women continued to chat and drink wine.

"Do you think the boys are gonna pull that crap again?"

"If I know Mike, he's already been talking to Bob about swapping wives."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Honestly Cher, I'm ok with it."

"Wow, really?"

"Sure. Anything to spice up our sex life is a welcome change. The last time we were here we heard you and Bob getting pretty wild."

"Oh my God. What did you hear?"

"Well, Mike and I both heard you fantasizing about fucking him. There was no doubt that the thought brought you to orgasm, pretty quickly. "

"I'm so embarrassed." Cher blushed.

"Don't be. Hearing you orgasm to the thought of fucking my husband was the stimulus that had us both cumming quickly. I used the thought of fucking Bob to get off also."

"Do you want to fuck Bob?"

"Sure. You've seen how huge Mike's cock is, right?"

"Yeah."

"It feels amazing when he fucks me, but over time, it leaves my pussy sore and needing a break. I recall previous lovers could fuck me multiple times for many days in a row, and not be sore or raw. I'm sure making love with Bob would be pleasurable. Plus, the thought of me fucking another man excites both of us. We've talked about it and are cool with it."

"Well, even though the fantasy was very exciting, I just can't fuck someone other than my husband."

"Your loss. But remember, following through with it and fucking Mike is ok with the three of us. So if you change your mind, help yourself."

"Thanks, but it won't happen. Now let's change and join our men in the hot tub."

The women went to the master bedroom and began disrobing. They didn't bother to close the door because both men were already in the hot tub and there was no one else in the house. As both women were completely naked, Cher couldn't help but admire the size of her friend's huge breasts.

"You like?"

"I'm sorry Fran. They're just amazing."

"Don't be sorry. I'm proud of them. Your's are nice also."

"Bob says that they're perfect, but he is my husband, so what's he supposed to say?"

"They are perfect. Mike likes them."

Cher blushed as she remembered that her friend's husband peeked at them the last time they were there.

"If you do not mind me asking. what size are they?"

"36DD. What size are yours?

"34D."

"They're the perfect size for your body."

"Thanks." Looking down at her friend's crotch, she asked, "Do you shave or wax?"

"Both. I once went completely bare, but Mike likes me to leave a landing strip up top. He says that he likes to smell my pungent aroma in my pubic hairs, as he eats my pussy."

"Bob says the same thing, that's why I leave a trimmed bush. I'm shaved around my opening and well below."

"Can I see?"

Cher hesitantly spread her legs slightly to show her friend, but as she looked towards the dresser mirror, she noticed that Mike was just outside the bedroom door looking at her completely nude body. His eyes were looking down at her exposed vagina and she was so shocked, that she froze. Fran looked towards the door when she saw her friend had froze and saw her husband standing there.

"Mike!"

"God, I'm sorry, but it's beautiful. Actually her entire body is beautiful and quite stimulating."

The girls then realized that Mike was completely naked and his erection was standing straight up.

Cher continued to stand like a deer in headlights, shocked and unable to move, as Mike entered the room. He motioned with his head to his wife, to leave, and she did.

Mike quickly embraced his friend and began leaving light kisses upon her face and neck. He whispered "relax" and moved her hand to his huge cock. As he continued with the kisses, Cher's hand remained on his cock.

"Mike, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Yes we should baby. Relax and enjoy it. Let go of your inhibitions and do what comes naturally."

Mike's hands roamed across Cher's body and began caressing and tweaking her nipples.

"Oh God" she moaned as Mike stimulated her nipples.

Slowly, Mike moved her towards her and her husband's bed. As the back of her legs hit the mattress, she allowed a man other than her husband to lay her down.

"Mike, I can't fuck you."

"That's ok. There's plenty of other things that we could do to pleasure each other. Let's take our time."

Unbeknownst to either of them, Bob and Fran had re-entered the house and were just outside of the

Master bedroom, watching their spouses caress each other.

Mike moved his mouth to his friend's wife's breast and began sucking, licking, and nibbling on them. During the process, Cher's hand released his penis and she relaxed and enjoyed his advances. Needing her touch, Mike moved up the bed and bent to continue his assault on her breasts. In the process, his penis touched her hand.

Cher instinctively grasped at it and began stroking it. She was enamored with his penis and enjoyed giving him pleasure. Mike continued sucking on her breasts, then carefully brought his hand to her mons. With a light caress, he brought his fingers to the folds of her labia and began running his fingers between them without penetrating her vagina. This had the desired affect and Cher was soon moaning as she continued to stroke her future lover's cock.

As her moans became more pronounced, Mike began caressing her clit. This caused her to raise her hips and enjoy the attention that her pussy was receiving. As she closed her eyes and gave in to the moment, Mike began to slide a finger into this once-faithful, conservative wife's tight vagina. The intrusion into her vagina brought Cher out of her erotic state. Only the second man in her life had penetrated her precious love canal and it snapped her out of it. She could not let it continue, so she reached down and stopped further intrusion into her vagina.

"No more. I'm sorry. Please stop."

Mike had successfully entered her vagina with the first inch of his middle finger, but then was stopped. He had left his finger where it was, but was caressing her clit with his thumb. She scooted up the bed slightly causing his finger to fall out, but he continued to rub her clit.

"Oh Mike. I'm sorry but this is going too fast and feeling too good."

"Then why not relax and enjoy it?"

"Come up here."

Mike removed his hand from her folds and slid up to lie with her.

"Look. What you were doing felt wonderful. So wonderful that once your finger entered me, I felt like I wanted more, like your penis. No man has ever seen me naked, let alone touched my naked body. You seeing me naked, kissing me, and touching me is all so new to me and felt great, but it also makes me nervous.

I was a virgin before Bob deflowered me and I'm not ready to allow another man's penis to enter my body. The feeling that you were causing, had me thinking that I wanted you to take my marital cherry and allow you to fuck me, but I'm not ready for that."

"I understand Cher. I'm sorry for putting you in an uncomfortable position. We can take our time and enjoy each other without crossing that line or without you feeling pressured to cross that line. You're an amazing woman with an amazing body and Bob is lucky to experience making love to you. Maybe one day, you'll reconsider and be open to experiencing another man. I hope to be that man."

"I don't think that I ever can, but if I change my mind, you will be that man."

Then she kissed him. The kiss lingered and eventually, he opened his mouth and offered his tongue to her. Slowly she opened her mouth and enjoyed passionately kissing a man other than her husband. Her vagina began leaking more of her vaginal secretions and she felt that feeling of wanting his penis inside of her again, but she let the feeling linger without pursuing the sexual satisfaction of another man's penis inside of her.

"Let's go out to join Bob and Fran before they think that we're in here fucking."

"Ok."

Bob and Fran rushed back to the hot tub, got in and began having an animated conversation. Mike returned first and got in the tub. Cher was blushing as she approached the hot tub wearing her bikini.

"Wait! No suits in the tub" came from Mike.

"Oh boy, not this again."

"Fran." Bob said.

Fran rose to show that she was completely naked.

"Come on girl, join the club."

"I'm not stripping naked in front of you guys."

"Really, Cher? We've all already seen you naked."

Cher blushed with Mike's admission, then walked back into the house. The three remained in the tub contemplating who should go to apologize and bring her back, when the patio door opened and Cher walked back to the tub in a coverup.

"Close your eyes."

Each of them said ok and pretended to close their eyes. She removed the coverup and began entering the tub. As she threw her leg over the edge, her still moist vaginal entranceway was directly in front of Mike's eyes, not more than 6" away.

"Amazing" came from Mike.

Cher looked at his face and saw that his eyes were wide open and he was staring at her vaginal opening. She blushed and smiled but didn't scold him or cover up. Seeing that the other two had their eyes closed, Mike leaned closer to Cher and ran his tongue across the petals of her vagina, tasting her womanly nectar for the first time. Cher shuttered, but continued into the tub.

She sat in the only available spot, next to Mike and told the others that they could open their eyes. She was seated in the water but the level was below her breasts, so everyone was rewarded with the view of her beautiful breasts. Mike's hand immediately went to her bare thigh and caressed it. She closed her eyes and acted like it was the feel of the hot water that made her feel good, although the others could see Mike's hand placement.

Eventually, Cher's hand went to caress Mike's cock. She thought because of the bubbles in the tub, that she was doing this discreetly but their spouse knew what was happening below the surface of the water. Periodically, the motor would stop and they could see her hand wrapped around his cock.Seeing this, Fran began massaging Bob's cock below the water.

"So Bob, has anyone else had the pleasure of this amazing hot tub."

"Nope. Just us and the kids."

"Kids? They're almost 19, they're adults now, not kids."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Just us."

"Have you implemented the "No Suit" rule to them also?"

"Nah, they'd probably freak out. Besides, I don't think Cher could handle seeing Jim's free hanging cock!" He chuckled, trying to make light of the uncomfortable conversation.

"If you don't mind me saying, I couldn't handle seeing Jane's incredible body completely naked."

Bob's cock pulsed in Fran's hand (at Mike's comment) and she felt it. She smirked at Cher, but didn't say anything. Cher caught on to her reaction, figuring that Bob had been aroused by that comment from Mike. Trying to see how Bob would react, Cher responded,

"Although she will always be our little girl, she is an adult now. Yeah, she has an incredible body and any man would be lucky to experience it. Right Bob?"

Bob's body slightly shuttered. Fran felt his cock pulse even harder with that comment.

"I guess. I'm just not comfortable talking about my little girl's sex life."

Moments later...

"I need to use the restroom."

Bob rose and tried to hide the fact that his cock was extremely hard. As he left, Fran said "you're so cruel, Cher." And giggled.

"I know. Hahaha"

Then Mike once again gave his wife the nod.

"Hey, I'm gonna go mix us up some refreshments. Be right back."

After she left Mike turned to Cher and asked "What did she mean that you're cruel?"

"Bob has been conflicted with the sight and thought of his daughter maturing and it's making him uncomfortable. All this talk about Jane going nude in the tub has got him aroused and he's not happy about it."

"Do you think that Bob wants to fuck her?"

"No, I don't. I've questioned him about it and he's totally against it, but can't deny that her mature body has a sexual affect on his mind and cock."

"I get it. Jane is sexy, but so are you, and he gets to fuck you at his discretion."

Cher blushed "Thanks"

"Stand up."

"No"

"Come on. I've already seen and felt your entirely nude body."

Cher stood. Mike began softly kissing her neck and earlobes like he did in her bedroom and the reaction is what he had hoped for. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Mike sat her on the edge of the tub and sank to his knees.

"Enjoy" was all he said as he spread her legs and began lapping at her vagina. Shocked, Cher froze. A man other than her husband now had his tongue buried in her vagina and she loved it. He sucked on her outer labia, alternating between sucking her lips, inserting his tongue into her vagina, and sucking on her clit.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers
12