Summertime Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that feels good. What about our spouses?"

"If what you said is true about Bob, he's probably jacking off in the bathroom and I wouldn't doubt if Fran went to help him."

"God, I hope so. I'm gonna cum."

"Go for it."

Mike continued to eat her pussy, but decided to try penetration again. When he slid his finger completely into her once-faithful vagina, she welcomed it, this time.

"Oh my God! I can't believe that we're doing this."

Mike took note that her love canal was rather tight and knew that he needed to prepare it for entry from his huge cock. As he buried his finger completely in her vagina, Cher began speaking,

"Oh my God. You're inside of me! No other man besides my husband has ever seen, touched, or penetrated my body. I can't believe I'm allowing this to happen."

"Believe it and enjoy it, baby. I can bring you so much pleasure, if you'll allow me to."

"Ok, but no sexual intercourse. I can't allow your penis to enter my vagina. Deal?"

"We will only do what you want or allow to happen."

That seemed like a reasonable answer to her question. Then Mike began sliding his finger in and out of her vagina at a fast pace. As her vagina expelled her vaginal secretions, he introduced first one, then two additional fingers into her vagina. That seemed to do the trick. The mucus-like fluid saturated her vagina and coated his fingers.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Your fingers feel amazing in me. Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm cumming. Yessssss."

Cher was in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm, as Mike moved to slip between her outspread legs. He caressed the beautiful petals of her vagina and lowered his mouth to her entrance. Mike was good. He licked and sucked on her most private place, from her clit to her asshole, then back up. As he inserted his tongue into her vagina, her orgasm began again. She was too excited and stimulated to resist his advances and allowed a man other than her husband, to bring her to another orgasm via oral sex. He was extremely good.

Cher ran her fingers through her new lover's hair, raised her hips, and pulled him deeper into her spasming vagina. The same vagina that had only experienced one man (her entire life) and bore her two children, now had a new lover's mouth and tongue inside of it, eating and tasting her womanly fluids, as he brought her to another orgasm.

As she laid back on the adjacent wooden deck, with her feet resting on the edge of the hot tub, Mike rose between her outstretched legs. Her once-tight vagina was lubricated and ready for his cock to penetrate her. Mike sucked on her nipples on his way up, then began kissing her passionately. Cher was still in the afterglow of multiple orgasms and welcomed his tongue into her mouth.

As their tongue darted back and forth into each other's mouth, in a sloppy French kiss, Mike brought his extremely hard cock to her vaginal opening. As the bulbous head of his huge cock made contact with her wide-spread pussy lips and prepared to enter her, she stopped him.

"No Mike. I can't. As wonderful as you've made me feel so far, I can't allow your penis to penetrate my vagina. I told you that already."

"I know. I just figured that you might be ready."

"Not yet."

"Not yet?" 🤔 "Well that's a glimmer of hope" he thought.

"Get up on the edge."

"What?"

"Just do it."

Inside the house...

Fran had a feeling that Bob was masturbating after getting excited in the hot tub. As she approached the master bedroom, she heard light grunts. Then...

"That's it baby take my cock. Ohhhh your pussy is so tight. I wanna cum in you so bad."

As she opened the door, she saw Bob stroking his extremely hard cock. He was whispering those words and it excited Fran. With his head tilted back and eyes closed, Fran dropped to her knees in front of him, removed his hand and began sucking his cock.

"Oh Fran. Thank you."

Fran removed her mouth but continued to stroke his cock.

"My pleasure. I can't wait to feel this cock inside of my married pussy. Will you do that for me."

"Fuck yeah. I really want to fuck you. Almost as much as I want to see Mike wreck Cher's faithful pussy with his huge cock."

"Who knows, he might be doing that as we speak."

"Oh fuck."

"So Bob, I felt your cock throb when Jane's sexy body was mentioned."

Bob froze.

"You can't tell me that you don't think that she's sexy and that you don't enjoy seeing her nearly naked."

"Let's not talk like that about my little girl, ok?

"Ok, but don't deny yourself the pleasure of the ultimate taboo fantasy."

Once again, Fran took Bob's cock in her mouth and pleasured him. Bob came rather quickly and Fran was happy to swallow it all.

"How quick can you recover? I'm super horny and need to get fucked."

"Aren't you worried that our spouses will wonder what's taking us so long?"

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't doubt with the way Cher was talking about Mike fucking her (the last time we were here) that Mike isn't fucking the shit out of her by now!"

"I doubt it. Cher was into the fantasy and the sex talk, but she adamantly said that she would not fuck any other guy, but me. I wish she would."

"Let's go see."

Then the two walked to the bathroom window to see what was happening. Fran looked first, the whispered...

"It looks promising." Then giggled

She moved out of the way and Bob looked to see what was "promising".

His eyes grew wide, mouth dropped open, and his cock grew hard, so hard that it hurt.

Outside...

Mike sat in the edge of the tub and Cher spread his legs, before moving between them and kneeling in front of him. This was the second closeup view that she had of his penis and she was (once again) excited from the view of it. Mike was 9" long, extremely thick, and had a slight upward curve to it, leading Cher to believe that the shape of his penis was sure to stimulate her g-spot, if she allowed him to penetrate her vagina.

Bob watched in amazement as his naked wife grasped another man's enormous cock and began stroking it. She was completely comfortable as her nude breasts swayed back and forth (in front of their friend) as she stroked his cock.

She had intended to Jack him off until he came and proceeded to do so, but after a few minutes, Mike guided her head down to his crotch. As he drew her closer to his cock head, she instinctively opened her mouth. Mike then lifted his hips slightly and guided her mouth to his cock. With her panting, the head of his cock slipped into her mouth. He pushed her further down and her lips were soon wrapped around his hard shaft.

"Oh my God, I'm sucking his cock" she thought. She had sucked her husband's cock many times and grew to love the taste of his semen and feeling the thick fluid flow down her throat, as she swallowed it all. It usually brought he closer to another orgasm. As she continued to suck the cock of a man other than her husband and move her mouth up and down his shaft, she realized that she loved sucking this cock also. Then thoughts that she could possibly allow him to pleasure her vagina with his amazing cock entered her mind.

Bob's cock was completely hard as he watched his wife giving another man an amazing blowjob. He knew all too well how good his wife sucked cock and knew that soon his friend would be treating his wife to a mouthful of semen. Fran, sensing that Bob was (once again) close to cumming, reached around and began stroking his cock.

Cher continued to slide her mouth up and down his shaft and sucked his cock, then began stroking the bottom exposed section of his cock. She was a good cock sucker and Mike was now reaping the benefit.

"Oh Fuck, I'm close. Where do you want it?"

Cher just continued to slide, suck, and stroke his cock.

"Do you swallow?"

"Mmhmm"

"Are you gonna swallow my cum?"

"Mmhmm."

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Mmhmm"

"Oh fuck. Here it comes."

Mike's cock pulsed as shot after shot of his thick semen filled Cher's mouth. His cock continued pulsing as Cher began swallowing his thick, creamy semen. She swallowed his entire load until the last small spurts of semen completely stopped shooting into her mouth.

"Wow, that was amazing."

"Thanks. I can't believe that I actually did that."

"Do you regret it."

"Actually, no. Your cock is amazing. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I really enjoyed sucking your cock. It's weird, cus I feel guilty and so wrong for doing that with you but I really enjoyed it. You came so much."

"I usually do. Fran says that I cum more than any other lover that she's even had and when I cum in her pussy, I fill her up. Hopefully, you'll experience that also."

"You should feel special now. Your penis is only the second penis to be stroked by me, be in my mouth, allowed to cum in my mouth, and for me to swallow your cum. " She giggled.

"I definitely am honored. Now if I can just be the first to take your marital cherry, the second cock to enter your amazing flower, and the second to cum inside of your amazing vagina, my life will be complete." He smiled.

She blushed and smiled.

"Maybe."

"Maybe, what?"

Their spouses had returned right after Mike and Cher had returned to their seating position in the hot tub.

"I was telling your wife that I hope to get to know her better and she teased me by saying maybe."

Cher noticed that Bob's penis was flaccid and thought that it shouldn't be while standing nude in front of two nude females. She also saw a dollop of fluid along the tip, indicating that he probably had recently cum. Bob looked in her eyes and saw that she was looking at the state of his penis. When her eyes raised up and met his, she smiled and he smiled back. Then Bob and Fran rejoined Mike and Cher in the tub.

The two couples enjoyed the hot tub, wine, and conversation for the next hour.

The weekend was just beginning.

12