Summertime Blue

Story Info
Professor gains inspiration for his writing.
6.1k words
4.61
7.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo stopped in the circular driveway just to gaze in wonder at the great house. He had seen it from afar when he met with the estate owner, Calvin Brooke, to sign the lease to rent the caretaker's cottage for the summer. It had looked immense from that vantage point, but it was hugely more impressive as he approached the colonnaded porch.

He was a professor of literature at the state university and hoped that a summer in the cottage would provide the time and place for him to finally finish the novel he'd been pecking away at for four years. His first book had been a critical, but not a commercial, success, and he thought this next story might be more appealing to a wide audience.

He shook his head, climbed the stairs and rang the bell. He took a step back when the giant door swung open and revealed a young woman with a ribbon in her hair and wearing a short black skirt and sneakers. And nothing else.

"Are you Theodore?" she asked. Her smile was warm and full a bright white teeth. Her blue eyes captured his full attention, once he lifted his gaze from her bare chest.

"Yes, I'm Theo. Theodore Chandler. I'm here to see Mr. Brooke."

"We've been expecting you," she said, stepping forward. "I'm Stephanie, one of the maids." She threw her arms around Theo's neck, pressed her breasts against him and gave him a loud smack on the cheek. "Welcome to Brooke Manor."

"Theo! You're here. Good." Calvin Brooke strode across the vast entryway to greet his tenant. He was a robust 59-year-old who looked 20 years younger in the swimsuit and sandals he wore. Stephanie stepped aside and let the men shake hands.

"Thanks, Stephanie, for welcoming Theo to our home. Please let Rose know he's here."

"Sure thing, boss," the maid said as she slipped by him into the house. He patted her ass as she passed. She turned in mock horror. "Mr. Brooke! Why I've a mind to report you to the missus." She smiled at Theo. "The missus would just wonder why he didn't grab a titty too." She laughed. "You're a dirty old man, sir," she said, addressing Brooke again.

"I am not too old, young lady, to give you a lesson you'll never forget. Now, swing that sweet ass into the sitting room and tell Rose our company is here."

She murmured, "Promises, promises," and wiggled her ass delightedly as she hustled into the house.

"C'mon in, Theo," Brooke said, wrapping his arm around Theo's shoulders and ushering him into the mansion as if he were his oldest pal. "That little filly drives me nuts, and she knows it. But will she let me between her legs? Not a chance in hell. Maybe you'll have better luck this summer."

Theo saw Stephanie and another bare-breasted maid, later identified as Keri, scurrying across foyer. When they were about to enter one of the hallways off it, Stephanie spun around and lifted her short skirt to reveal her bare ass. Keri raised the front of her skirt to display her full, dark bush. They giggled and then actually skipped away, holding hands.

"Uh, your maids' uniforms are quite alluring," Theo said.

"For the record, they may wear as much or as little clothing as they like," Brooke said. "Those two tarts, bless their souls, pull stunts like that just to tease me. All I really care about is that they do their jobs. And they do, with ease and efficiency. This way, I'll introduce you to my wife and sister."

They turned in the opposite direction than the two maids had taken and soon entered a rather cozy sitting room. Two women there stood and smiled at them. Theo recognized that, given their relationships to Brooke, that they must be in their 50s. But they looked much younger. And they, too, were bare breasted.

They were a little chunkier than they probably would have liked. But their faces were unlined, their eyes gleamed, their breasts sagged only slightly and they hips appeared firm, their legs slim.

"Rose, Clara, please say hello to professor Theodore Crandall, our new friend who will be staying in the cottage this summer," Brooke said. "Theo, this is my wife, Rose, and my sister, Clara."

The women bypassed Theo's outstretched hand and hugged him, just as Stephanie had done. This is certainly a very friendly household, he thought. The women didn't seem to feel at all self-conscious about pressing their bare breasts against a total stranger.

"We're pleased you're here, Theo," Rose said. "I've asked Stephanie and Keri to get us some refreshments before lunch. Please have a seat."

Brooke interjected, "I thought, dear, that I might give Theo a quick look around first. That is, if you don't mind."

"Okay, dear. By all means, make sure the professor feels quite at home here. We'll be waiting for you here," Rose said.

They passed several rooms that appeared to have no particular purpose other than affording the family more space to spread out.

"Since you're a writer and literature teacher, I want to show you our library first," Brooke said. "I'm very proud of it. We have more than 8,000 volumes -- fiction, history, science, philosophy, biographies and autobiographies. We have the complete works of William Shakespeare and John Le Carre, for instance. We have Jane Austen and Margaret Atwood. We have children's books, young adult novels. Here we are."

The library was impressive, indeed. It was 30 feet wide and 40 feet long. It had floor to ceiling shelves on its inner walls and three-foot high shelves under banks of windows on the outside wall.

But what drew Theo's eye was the couple sitting on opposite sides of small table, hunched over a chess board. They were naked.

"Theo, this is my eldest son, Mac, short for Malcolm. And Becky, short for Rebecca. Mac, Becky, this is Theo Chandler, noted author and professor. He's with us for the summer in the cottage."

The pair rose from their match and met Theo and Brooke in the middle of the library. Mac shook Theo's hand, but Becky -- this no longer surprised him -- gave him a bear hug of a welcome.

"It's so nice of you to join us," Becky said. She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Sometimes we get starved for intellectual conversation around here, so having you with us should stimulate some interesting debates."

"I hope I can contribute," Theo said. "And if you're looking for an easy mark at chess, I'm you're man."

They all laughed.

"I'm sure that's not true, but I'll take you up on the challenge of a game sometime soon," she said.

"I'll look forward to that."

Brooke said, "Theo, feel free to borrow any book you like from this collection. Some haven't been touched for generations, I fear, so be careful about the dust. Come, let me show you the veranda and pool. We'll be having lunch out there since it's such a nice day."

They passed through another two rooms before exiting French doors onto the wide veranda. Several naked people were catching the morning sun on chaise longues around the pool, and some were getting in a few laps. The main attraction, though, was on the veranda. A man lay on his back on thick pads. A woman bounced up and down on his cock while sucking the dick of another man standing beside her.

"Some of our younger people like to get an early start on the day," Brooke said, smiling slyly. "The grandkids spend the morning with their nannies in the playhouse, which is through that copse of trees there on the left. They have pool privileges in the afternoon, so carnal activity out here must cease before the kiddies join us for lunch."

"And these people are?"

"Ah, yes. The girl is my younger daughter, Laurel. She's sucking Sly's cock. That's Sylvester, Clara's boy, my nephew. The guy fucking her is my second son, Wils, or Wilson. He's Becky's husband; the woman you met in the library."

"Oh, so Becky and Mac aren't married?"

"No. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't make that clear, did I," Brook said. "No, Mac's married to Denise, the mermaid doing laps there in the pool." He chuckled, looked Theo in the eye and added, "I guess you could say that the parts around here are interchangeable. We're a very loving family."

"I guess," Theo said. "And uninhibited, too."

"Frankly, Theo, I don't get what women see in the male body. I think we're pretty gross and disgusting," Brooke said. "But I don't think there's anything more beautiful in all of creation than the female form. So we tend to worship the lovely creatures and appreciate their letting us feast our eyes upon them."

"Can't disagree with any of that," Theo said.

As they watched, Laurel climbed off Wils and got on all fours in order to suck his cock. Sly moved behind her and slid his dick into her cunt.

"Don't you just love the way their tits -- what's the word, professor? -- jiggle, wiggle, sway when they're getting fucked like that? It's too poetic for jiggle. Maybe sway. I hate to make the comparison, but it's almost like those lava lamps used to look."

"Smooth waves on the ocean, perhaps," Theo offered. "Or maybe it's just too wonderful a sight to describe."

They watched a few minutes more and then went back into the house. As they passed the open library doors, Theo saw Becky leaning over and bracing herself on the table that held the chess board. Pieces were scattered, some were on the floor. Mac stood behind her, driving his cock into her pussy.

"Game must be over," Brooke said. "Most of the time, too, it's fruitless to even try to guess what the wager was, since both sides usually end up winning in the end. As you can see."

Theo just shook his head and followed his host back to the sitting room. Stephanie and Keri had delivered an ice bucket with bottles of iced tea, lemonade and orange juice and a tray of breads and cookies. The maids stood by at the doorway.

Rose and Clara sat on the couch. Brooke took one of the easy chairs and motioned for Theo to take the other. Stephanie poured drinks as ordered and passed around the tray of goodies.

"Well, ladies, Theo has gotten a good orientation into the ways of Brooke Manor this morning," Brooke said. "Laurel's entertaining both Wils and Sly on the veranda and either Mac or Becky won a chess match in the library and is receiving the victor's award as we speak."

"These kids of ours," Clara said. "Randiest bunch of people I've ever known."

"Now, Clara," Rose said. "Don't you get started on some revisionist history now. We've had bundles of fun ourselves, you may recall. Theo, did you know that my husband made his fortune producing mainstream and pornographic movies?"

"I've seen the mainstream ones," Theo said. "I wasn't aware of the others. But I'll bet they're high quality, so I'd certainly be interesting in seeing them now."

"We have quite a collection," Clara said. "We'll start with the ones featuring Rose and me."

"Really?"

"Two of the finest actresses and hottest pieces of ass in porn history," Brooke bragged. "Critics loved them. The audience adored them. Ticket and then video sales were through the roof."

"I was in 23 films," Rose said. "Cal typically had me fuck two men, sometimes three or four. Sucked a lot of dicks, too. I was eight months pregnant in one of them. Lactating in another. "

"Those were huge hits. 'Mommy Near' and 'Milking Honey,' I called them," Brooke said. "Having a knocked up woman get fucked by some dudes was such a turn-on I had to cast other pregnant women in other films. And people went nuts watching Rose squirt milk in the mouths of men as they fucked her. How many flicks were you in, Clara? I forget the number."

"Thirty-one. I was his go-to dame for double and triple penetration, Theo. Cal had me fuck 10 guys in one 90-minute film. Six facials, as I recall," Clara said, proudly. "And Cal performed in a bunch of his films, too. Using another name, of course, as he did when he produced and directed too. Mac and Wils, Denise and my daughter Brandy have done some videos for the subscription website, too."

"We're a family that likes to fuck," Rose said. "And my men have abnormally large dicks, too." She scrunched up her face. "Say, maybe you can help us, Theo. Clara and I have been badgering my dear husband to cast us older women in some movies or short videos, for old time's sake. You think you'd watch us fuck now?"

"I don't know any red-blooded man in the world who would say 'no' to that invitation, Mrs. Brooke."

"Thank you for the endorsement, Theo. But if you don't call me Rose, I won't let you join any of our games this summer."

"Uh, then, Rose it is," Theo said, laughing.

Clara said, "Maybe what we need is an audition of sorts to convince my dumbfuck brother to let us old broads perform again. Stephanie, Keri, get those video cameras out of the studio and bring them in here."

Clara stood up. She wore a white skirt hemmed at the knee. She unzipped it, pulled it and her panties down and kicked off her sandals. Rose rose from the couch. She had on a pair of loose shorts, with no panties or footwear. The sisters-in-law posed naked in front of Theo. He estimated they both filled D-cup bras. Clara had a cleanly shaved crotch and pronounced labia. Rose sported a manicured bush.

They each grabbed one of Theo's hands and pulled him up from the chair. Rose lifted his polo shirt over his head. Clara loosened his shorts and yanked them and his boxers down his legs. His dick bobbed up and down when released from its confines. Clara clutched his cock and led him over to the couch.

He sat down and the women knelt in front of him. First Rose, and then Clara, sucked his cock with enthusiasm and vigor. Theo was transfixed watching them trade off his dick and seeing it disappear into their mouths. When he looked up, he saw Brooke stand up and quickly discard his swimsuit. Theo fought back a gasp: The man's cock surely was the largest he'd ever seen in person.

Theo had been more than satisfied with his six-inch dick, knowing it was bigger than average. But he was intimidated now and feared that anxiety would cost him his erection, despite the gusto with which the women were attacking his dick.

Brooke knelt behind the women. He pulled Rose's ass up and guided his monster rod into his wife's pussy. Her thrust into her half a dozen or so times, pulled out and moved over to where Clara had her rear end up and ready for him to fuck her. Theo belatedly saw that Stephanie and Keri had indeed obtained video cameras and were moving in for close-ups of the action. More stress on the boner.

Rose let Theo's dick pop out of her mouth and climbed up to straddle him on the couch.

"So, Theo, are you a tit man?" she asked, waving her boobs in front of his face before lowering one nipple, then the other to his lips.

After sucking each large, brown bud, he said, "Frankly, ma'am, I'm a tit man, yes. But if you also asked if I'm a face man, an ass man or a leg man, I'd say, 'yes, yes and yes.' Your husband and I agree wholeheartedly on the beauty of the female body."

"How about pussy?" she said, holding the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. "You like pussy too?"

"Love it," he said, rising up as she lowered herself and settled his rod deep in her cunt.

Stephanie was crouched down in front of the couch, recording his cock sliding in and out of Rose's slit, his balls flopping about wildly. The maids appeared to be no amateurs as camera operators. They expertly caught each move the foursome made: When Clara spun about and sucked her brother's cock; when Rose shimmied up Theo's body so that he could lick her pussy; when Clara took that opportunity to suck Theo's dick while Brooke resumed fucking her from behind.

And they were ready for the cumshot. Rose and Clara had that second or fifth or whatever sense, knowing when a man was about to fire. They knelt beside each other on the floor. Clara jerked Theo's cock and Rose stroked Brooke's. Stephanie and Keri were positioned on both sides of them to get close-up shots when Theo moaned, arched his back, shook his head violently from side to side and sprayed cum over Clara's face and across to Rose's right cheek. Brooke, the porn pro, held out much longer but finally splashed streams of white, thick jism on both women's faces.

The maids kept the cameras trained on the quartet until the women had sucked the men dry and licked cum off each other's faces.

"Show that to your producers and directors and try to tell them why they can't include us in some of your shoots," Clara challenged her brother.

"She's right," Stephanie offered. "These two chicks still have too much youthful spirit for you to keep them behind the cameras, boss. That was fucking hot."

"Okay, okay," Brooke said, laughing and slapping both women on the ass as they stood up. "I'll come up with some stories that have young bucks craving to fuck to old hags."

He raced from the room before the women could kick him in the balls for that crack, although Keri got in a good whack on his ass as he passed her by.

X X X

Lunch was a hoot. Almost the whole family was there. Calvin and Rose had five children: Mac, married to Denise; Wilson (Wils), married to Ruby; Holly, married to Herb; Laurel, single, and Sherm, also single. Clara, who was divorced, had three children: Sly, married to Becky; Brandy, living with Michael (not Mike), and Virginia (Ginny), a lesbian on the hunt for a lover. Or two. There were nine grandchildren attended by three governesses.

The clan and the help were in various states of unattire. Not a single female breast was concealed -- family, maids, governesses. Three of the men, two of the women and seven of the grandchildren were naked. Theo happily joined the unadorned set.

The food was outstanding, the conversation delightful and entertaining. Lots of laughter, teasing. They all seemed interested in Theo's thoughts on literature and persisted, unsuccessfully, in trying to get him to reveal the plot of his novel.

"I'll send you all copies when it's published," he said. "Only then will you know what it's about."

He excused himself after a cup of coffee and walked the 200 feet or so to the caretaker's cottage. He lay naked on the bed to take a nap.

An hour later, he was awakened by a knock on the door. He had already become so relaxed in the surroundings that he didn't even think about putting on any clothes before opening the door.

"Hi. May I come in?" Laurel said. She had put on a bikini bottom but left her breasts uncovered. Theo had noticed at lunch the universal lack of tan lines on the women, so he anticipated a summer filled with delightful views of beautiful women.

"Of course," he said, stepping aside to let her in. "May I get you something?"

"A beer? We don't drink alcohol much, here, but a beer on a warm afternoon is a nice treat."

"One beer for the lovely lady coming up," Theo said.

They sat on the couch and sipped their beers. Laurel sat close to Theo, rested a hand on his thigh.

"So, Daddy tells me you saw me fucking my brother and cousin this morning," she said. She ran her fingers up his thigh, let the back of her hand graze his semi-hard cock. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Most definitely," Theo said. "You're a beautiful girl, and it looked like you were having a ton of fun."

"It's in our genes, Theo. In this family, we simply love fucking. You weren't shocked by the incest and the swapping. Daddy also said you guys watched Mac screwing Becky, cousin Sly's wife, in the library, while I was fucking Sly and Wils outside."

"I don't question people's decisions on who they have sex with, Laurel. As long as no one gets hurt, it's all good with me."

"Great," she said. She moved her hand over his cock and wrapped her fingers around it. "So, the question now is, do you want to fuck me?"

"Hmm. Your mother asked me a similar question this morning."

"I know. You fucked her. I watched the video. If I had had pants on I would have creamed them when you and Daddy gave facials to Mom and Aunt Clara. That was fucking hot."

12