Summertime Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swung over onto his lap and dangled her tits in his face, just as her mother had done earlier. "You gonna answer my question or am I gonna have to beg?"

Theo answered by lifting one hand to fondle a tit while sucking the other nipple and fingering her pussy with the other hand. He drove two, then three fingers into her dripping snatch -- these women must have arrived out the womb ready to fuck. She wiggled her ass, pulled his head tight to her chest and hissed, "Then fuck me, Theo. Fuck me like you fucked my mother."

He pulled out his fingers and she crashed down onto him, ramming his cock into her cunt.

"Yes, yes, that's what I want," she cried. "Fuck me, Theo, fuck me good."

Laurel had inherited full breasts from her mother. She was a tantalizing look at how Rose must have appeared the first time Brooke laid eyes on her -- firm, high tits, slim waist, round, succulent rump, slender legs. She'd also kept a full, but closely sheared, bush.

He drilled up into her. She pushed down to meet his thrusts. He sucked her nipples, caressed her ass. She held his head tight in her hands, kissed the top of his head. She moaned with pleasure. He crashed his pelvis against her clit with every upward thrust. She shivered and whispered, "Oh, fuck me, I'm coming, I'm coming."

He kept driving up into her for several minutes after the juices of her orgasm flowed down around his cock and onto his balls, his thighs. He buried his face between her tits, tightened the muscles in his ass and thighs and shot spurt after spurt of cum up into her pussy.

They stayed locked together. Theo expected his cock to soften, but it stayed hard as rock inside her. Laurel slipped of his lap, knelt between his legs and took his dick into her mouth. She sucked him voraciously. She took him all the way in, as her mother and aunt had that morning. She licked the tip, then up and down the shaft. She sucked on his balls.

Theo had long been good for a second and even a third round, but the force of his ejaculation when he came in Laurel's mouth surprised him. He couldn't remember coming so hard. He couldn't remember coming so much and the woman sucking him off slurping it down with such aplomb.

Laurel bounced down beside him on the couch. He wrapped one arm around her and reached over with the other to fondle a tit, gently pinch a nipple. She ran a finger along his cock. They kissed. Passionately.

"I hope you won't mind if I tell my sister and sisters-in-law that you're a fantastic fuck," Laurel said. "Although I think Mom and Clara have already spread the word pretty well."

"Even though I'm competing with a family of large dicks?"

"Big, small, fat, skinny. It doesn't make a fucking bit of difference. It's true what they say: What counts is what you do with it. And you do with it quite well, fine sir."

He kissed her and squeezed her tit. "Well, I do have to finish my novel this summer," he said.

She laughed. "We'll try to leave you a bit of time for that. Maybe we'll draw straws and you'll have to fuck just two of us per day. After all, we have to recognize that there are six of us, not counting Mom and Clara and the dyke Ginny. We don't want to tucker you out. How's that sound?"

"I think I can work around that onerous obligation."

"Oh, and if you hear any talk about me getting it on now and then with Ginny the dyke," she said, smiling slyly, "I will neither confirm nor deny those rumors. A girl has a reputation to protect, after all."

X X X

Theo took a quick shower -- he wished he'd been invited back to the pool to cool off -- and tried to buckle down to work on his novel. His mind, though, couldn't stop focusing on tits, ass and pussy, so he settled for polishing, reordering and checking word definitions. Essentially, he made no progress.

He prepared a salad and heated a can of soup for dinner. The memories and the fantasies wouldn't stop. After he washed dishes and left them to dry in the rack, he selected one of the books he'd brought to read, hoping to derive inspiration from someone else's work.

At dusk, he responded to another knock on the cottage door. Stephanie and Keri stood on the step. In the cooler evening air, Stephanie wore a shift and Keri a T-shirt and shorts. They smiled broadly when he opened the door.

"Oh, hi, ladies. Do you need to do something here? I seem pretty well set."

"We just want to make sure you're settling in well," Stephanie said.

"Getting comfortable," Keri added, "feeling at home. Although you seemed to fit in pretty well this morning." They both giggled.

"Yeah, well, that was a complete surprise," Theo said. "A welcome one, of course, but not anything like I expected when I signed the lease."

"You're not unhappy, though, right?" Keri asked.

"Hardly. So far, this is a little slice of heaven," he said.

"With an extra piece of ass from the boss's daughter this afternoon," Stephanie said. "Laurel's damn hot, isn't she?"

Theo stammered, "Uh, I don't usually talk about things like that."

"Theo, Theo, Theo. Remember, we recorded you this morning with Laurel's mom and aunt," Stephanie said. "There are no secrets around here." She lifted her shift over her head, tossed it past him onto the cottage floor and stood naked at the door. "So, you gonna invite us in?"

He did his matador impression and waved them inside. Keri pulled her T-shirt up and off and wiggled out of her shorts before she reached the area rug in the small living room.

Stephanie was lightly tanned, also without visible lines, a blonde with modest, round tits on a slight frame. She had shaped her bush into a landing strip leading to a shaved pussy. Keri was taller, dark-skinned, with larger tits and hips and the full black bush she'd flashed at him that morning.

"Here's the deal, Theo," Keri said. "We're tired of fucking the same dozen guys over and over again. We liked what we saw this morning, and we're here to get some of that for ourselves now."

Theo had put on just a pair of old gym shorts after his shower. The maids made quick work of tugging those down his legs. His cock was hard, pointing up at them at a 45-degree angle. Stephanie wrapped her fingers around it. Keri pressed against his side and fondled his chest, belly and ass. He placed one hand on Keri's hip and the other on Stephanie's tit. Stephanie kissed his mouth. Keri kissed the side of his head.

They led him into the bedroom and laid him down on the queen-size mattress. Stephanie knelt between his legs, held the base of his cock in her fingers and kissed and licked the tip. Keri swung a leg over his head and lowered her pussy to his eager lips. He clutched Keri's ebony ass and held her tight to his face as Stephanie gradually sucked his dick into her mouth.

Theo whipped his tongue between Keri's labia, over her clit. She wiggled and moaned above him. He drove his tongue into her wet cunt. Stephanie raised her head. She licked up and down his shaft, around his balls. She rose up, straddled his hips and lowered her pussy onto his dick. Keri turned around so that the maids could lean over, kiss each other on the lips and play with their tits while Theo thrust his cock up into Stephanie and his tongue into Keri. After a few minutes, Stephanie climbed off and Keri fell forward, crushing her tits against Theo's belly and engulfing his rod in her mouth.

Stephanie sat on her knees beside them and lightly traced fingers over Keri's back and ass. Theo licked Keri's cunt furiously and was rewarded with a violent shaking and gush of pussy juice when she reached orgasm. When her breathing slowed, she rolled off him onto her side. Stephanie quickly swung a leg over his head, and Theo reached up to yank her snatch to his lips.

Keri stroked his dick and cupped his balls in her hand. She ran fingers over his belly, making him tingle all over. She mounted him and rode his cock cowgirl style as if she were trying to catch a stampeding herd. Theo reached up, held one of Stephanie's tits in each hand and fired streams of cum into Keri's cunt.

Stephanie played hostess and found three bottles of beer in the cottage fridge. They lay propped up against the bed's headboard, sipped the beer and chatted amiably.

"How is working for the Brookes?" Theo asked.

"It's really super," Keri said. "Calvin and Rose are the best bosses you could imagine. We have to do good work, but we get paid well for it, well above the median wage for maids in this area. We have very nice rooms and eat the same food that the family is served."

Stephanie added, "We get generous time off, and they're paying my tuition for night classes at the community college and Keri's fee at the hair-dressing school."

"Oh, you're students, too?"

"Part-time," Keri said. "I don't know, though, if I'll try to get on at a salon or just stay here. This is really a great gig."

"How about you, Stephanie?" Theo asked.

"I'm studying accounting. I actually hope that Calvin will hire me to work in his office when I get my degree. Right now, he won't let me act in any of his fuck films. We just get bit parts in his so-called legitimate movies. He says he doesn't want to jeopardize our chances of getting professional jobs later. But I figure if I work for him, he won't have an excuse for not letting me fuck on camera."

"You really want to do that?" Theo said. "I mean, I like porn as much as anyone else. I'm going to subscribe to Brooke's website so I can see his work and, frankly, watch some of the movies that Rose and Clara were in. But he might be right -- you two are sexy as all get out, but you also have to think of your futures beyond Brooke Manor and porn."

"Oh, you and Cal just want to play daddy," Keri scoffed. "Maybe our futures are in porn, not accounting or cutting hair. We both like what we're studying, but I know I like fucking more."

"You're right," he surrendered. "It's your choice. I shouldn't be handing out unsolicited advice. It's just the almighty professor in me. Sorry."

Stephanie kissed his cheek. "You're sweet, Theo. We appreciate your concern."

Keri swallowed the last of her beer and slid off the bed. "I'm tired. I think I'll go turn in," she said. "You coming, Steph?"

Stephanie raised up on an elbow. She held Theo's cock lightly in her hand. She looked him in the eyes. "Maybe I could stay?"

He didn't hesitate. "I'd like that."

Keri chuckled. She leaned over and kissed both of them on the mouth. Theo gave her dangling tits and dripping cunt farewell caresses. They watched her ass swing seductively as she left the bedroom.

Theo turned on his side. He clutched Stephanie's ass and pulled her tight to him. He kissed her passionately on the mouth. She wedged her tongue between his lips and shoved her hand between their bodies to grab his hard cock.

"You gonna finish fucking me now?" she asked.

"I prefer to think of it as just starting to fuck you."

"Oh, you sweet-talking man," she cooed. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "Get over here and stick your dick in me." He obliged.

Theo drilled her long and hard, an oil tycoon wannabe hoping for a gusher. She lifted her pelvis to meet and welcome every thrust. She ground her clit against him, quaking through one orgasm and then another.

"Oh, Jesus, motherfucker, Theo. Give me your fucking cum."

He felt euphoria surge through his whole body. He'd bedded enough women in his time to be beyond the thrill of discovery. But he felt this was somehow something new. He felt an extra special wave of emotion, beyond bodily pleasure. He felt like he was making love to a goddess, not just fucking a sexy young woman.

The release he felt was higher than high. He believed he might never stop firing cum into Stephanie's warm, juicy cunt. If he never came down to earth again, he'd be the happiest guy alive.

But he did, of course. He lay on top of her in a pool of their sweat. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They kissed hard on their mouths. Their tongues intertwined.

Summoning all her strength, she rolled them over. She spun around, quickly taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth. Theo looked up at her pussy hovering over his face and leaking cum and cunt juice. What the hell, he thought, it's my spunk; if I expect her to taste it, swallow it, I should be willing to do it too. He pulled her cunt down to his lips and began slurping up their cocktail of sex.

Stephanie was a masterful cock sucker. She stimulated the head of his dick with her lips and tongue, then took him deep, her nose crashing against his balls, her chin digging into his pelvis. He felt that wave of euphoria again. She shivered with orgasmic glory. She gulped down his cum as he spurted it into her throat.

They lay on their sides, their arms and legs wrapped around each other.

"That was fucking wonderful, Theo."

"Steph, it was beyond wonderful for me."

She kissed him softly on the lips. "You know," she said, "Cal didn't think long about whether to shoot a film with Rose and Clara again. In fact, he told the family at dinner that he wanted to make a special 'blue movie,' he called it, this summer with the whole damn family. Including you, Theo. He said he might not distribute it or even put it on the website, but it'd be there for all the clan to see at any time, at least. Keri and I are already lobbying to be included. What do you think about that?"

"It's a great idea. Those two old broads are still porn star material. And doing a film involving the whole family would be unique."

"Yeah, would you put in a good word for Keri and me?"

"I'll try to work it into the conversation sometime."

"You're the best, Theo." She kissed him again. "Cal said he's going to call it 'Summertime Blue.'"

Summertime Blue, Theo thought. With that as a title and Stephanie as his muse, he just might be able to write a short story about a college professor's first day of summer renting a cottage on an estate and fucking his brains out with the owner's family and staff. He could post it to one of those websites that feature erotic stories.

Then, maybe, he'd clear his mind enough to finish that fucking novel.

12