Summertime Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated and crazy with desire Jeff stood up, knocking April into the corner of the couch, as he stood up and finished taking of his shirt. April leaned forward and started to unbutton his trousers while Jeff kicked off his shoes.

"Oh God, "she said, "is this really happening?"

"I sure hope so," Jeff panted

"I've wanted to be with you for so long. Oh wow, is that for me?"

Jeff's cock had just sprung from his boxers when April yanked them down, and it was standing at full attention. She grabbed it in her hand and started pumping it gently, getting a rhythm going while Jeff just stood there, gazing at the beauty before him. She put the tip to her mouth and started licking it, swirling her tongue around the head while she put her hands on the back of his thighs, and then up to his ass. She started to suck the tip and beyond, slurping noisily and lustily, her tits swinging in her bra beneath her. Jeff's hips started to buck of their own accord so April grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled his shaft into her face, letting the inches go past her tongue and down her throat. She just stayed there for a moment, getting used to his girth, and then began to lean back and forth, letting Jeff face fuck her more deeply with each thrust. Before he knew it was going to happen, Jeff found himself with his hands deep in her hair, his balls slapping her chin, and his spunk spurting down the back of her throat. He released her, dazed, and started to stammer an apology, but April was having none of it.

"If you are really sorry you should get over here and return the favor, "she informed him.

Jeff extended his hand and she took it and stood next to couch with him. He leaned into her neck and began kissing it, nuzzling her ear, giving her goosebumps. His tongue slipped along the edge of her collarbone, while he reached behind her to unclasp her bra. With the bra unclasped April wriggled out of it and then placed her hand on Jeff's chest for a moment. She faced away from him and put her thumbs in this sides of her shorts and pulled down while she slowly bent all the way over. Jeff couldn't resist the heart shaped ass in front of him, with pouting pussy lips between curvaceous thighs. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him, mashing her ass on his cock. He reached up to grab a soft tit and then another, so April used the opportunity to turn around again and face him. They kissed again, desperate, hungering for the warm safe home they could find in each other.

Jeff broke off the kiss, smiled, and grabbed April and picked her up, moved her a foot, and slowly placed her tenderly on the couch. Then he roughly spread her legs and buried his face in her crotch. April yelped, tickled and surprised, but soon began to relax to the delicious feeling of Jeff's tongue circling her clit, licking along the lines of her pussy lips, slipping inside and out again, and then back to the clit to begin again. Meanwhile Jeff's hands were lightly kneading her breasts, pushing them together and tweaking her swollen nipples. Then his hands would follow her sides, her hips, her thighs. Then his hands moved back up to her neck again and down to the sides of her breasts, tickling her nipples with his fingertips.

Jeff didn't really know what he was doing, but his instincts were good, and had never been so aroused in his life. With his hands grabbing April's tits more firmly, he began to rock her whole body against his tongue which was mashed against her clit. He moved a hand and put a finger, and then two inside her pussy, stroking them in and out in time with his rocking. Before long he felt her strong legs wrap more tightly against his head, squeezing him as her whole body started to quiver and shake. His tongue went even faster and he pushed his fingers in deeper as she came. Soon she was telling him to stop, that it was too much, and that she needed him inside of her.

Jeff was hard once again, his young cock pointing away from his body as he leaned it into April's wet and ready pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock against her clit but April shook her head and told him once again, "In me." Jeff got the angle just right to slip his cock inside the folds of her pussy and felt it clench around him immediately. He pushed forward, getting his dick deeper inside while he kissed April's tits and neck and mouth. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deeper, and they got a good rhythm going for a while. The smell of sex was all around them and they felt alive with the joy of it.

Jeff called out, "Fuck, April!" and pulled out, rolling April over before he came too soon. Laughing she lay forward with her head on the couch and her ass in the air, wiggling it invitingly. Jeff impaled her with his dick, making her lose her breath for a moment. Then once again they starting moving together, getting the motions just right, loving the slap of legs and balls and cock and cunt all coming together. As Jeff got close to coming once again he pushed her ass down to the couch and started plowing into her for all he was worth. April moaned and said his name and came once again, sending Jeff over the edge. The second volley of cum for the night went deep into April's pussy, and he still felt her muscles clamping down on his cock as each wave passed through him.

Hot, sweaty, and exhausted for the moment. Jeff let his weight rest on April's body while his cock slowly softened inside of her.

April leaned back, kissed Jeff and told him, "You're twenty-one today, working two jobs and going to school and I think now you know what you're going to do... or at least who!"

12