Summoned to the Spa

Story Info
Sucking cock at spa again.
1.4k words
4.34
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running errands last Saturday when I received a text from Tom. My phones display just says "Tom."

"Who the hell is Tom," I ask silently.

Then I read the text. It said, "Hey Keith, I have the report finished that you asked for. When would be a good time to talk about it?"

I go to my contacts and look up "Tom." Ah-ha. That Tom.

I replied to the text, "Are you in town now? We can meet up at your convenience. Just let me know what works for you."

He responds, "I am only in town tonight and half of tomorrow. I head back east at 3 PM. Quite frankly, tomorrow is a mess. Can we meet up tonight?"

"I think that can work. Let me check with the wife and I will get back to you ASAP."

I call the wife from the car and break the news.

"Hey babe," I said. "We aren't doing anything tonight are we? I just got a text from a potential client who is in town for tonight only and he wants to meet up."

"How soon you forget," my wife says.

"Shit," I thought.

"I am going over to my sister's to plan our trip," she said. "You are on your own."

"OK," I told her. "I have to call this guy back. I'll be home in a little bit." I hung up with my wife and responded to his text.

"Tonight is good. What time are you thinking? Next time, you should bring your wife and we can all get together." Pretty smooth, I am thinking. No way can this text be looked at as suspicious.

"Let's meet at John's Fish Shack at 5PM for an early dinner. Is that OK? Do you like fish/John's Fish Shack?"

"Yes, that works. I'll see you at 5 PM."

I only have a few hours until we meet and I have to get ready. I hurry home, chat with the wife, unload the crap I bought today and take a shower. I make damn sure that the manscaping is perfect. It is. I am totally hairless down there. It is a forty minute drive to dinner. I can't decide what to wear. Casual? Business attire? I decide on business attire. I wear black slacks, white button up dress shirt and aqua jacket. I also am wearing black silk boxer briefs.

I drive to the restaurant and find Tom is already there. I hit the bathroom real quick and I pull my cock out of the front of my boxers and admire the look. It definitely makes you look bigger and meatier. I know that as I am walking to the table, Tom will be able to watch me walk towards him.

I was right, as I get closer to the table, I wave and nonchalantly open up my jacket, to reveal my new bulge. He notices. I arrive at the table and we shake hands. I try to keep it professional, especially since anyone could be watching our exchange. I place my briefcase on the booth next to me. I take out some paperwork and I casually talk to him while holding the paperwork. I tell him to just act like we are discussing business the first few minutes.

We eat fairly quickly and leave the restaurant. The fish was delicious, BTW. I follow him to the hotel. I grab my workout bag and we take the elevator to his room.

"Man," he says, "You look great."

"Thanks," I said. "I brought some workout clothes for the gym."

"You mean spa, I hope," he said.

"Sure, the spa works just fine," I said.

Tom goes into his room and I change right there. He comes out and I have a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops on. Same for him, but he is wearing tennis shoes.

"Let's go," he said. We walk out and the take the elevator down to the spa level.

We get to the locker room and I immediately turn on the wet and dry saunas.

We undress and hit the dry sauna first. He enters first and sits down very quickly and focuses his eyes on my cock when I walk in the door. Before I can sit down, Tom tells me to "stand front and center so I can check you out."

I step up to him, same as I did the first time - right in front of his face. Without touching me, he leans in and wraps his lips around my soft cock. He sucks and licks my head for a few seconds. I am getting hard already. He leans back, takes a breath and leans in again, this time sucking me all the way in. My cock is growing at a record pace and he grabs it with his right hand and slobbers all over it. My cock hits his throat and he gags and coughs. He pulls it out and starts kissing all over my cock area. My balls are perfectly smooth and he starts licking and sucking on them. He dropped to his knees and really starts going to town. He sucks on my head and looks up at me, looking at him. I am close and I tell him to stop so I can take care of him.

He sits back on the wooden bench and I sit next to him. He is rock hard. So I lean in and start sucking on his left nipple. He loves it and he grabs his cock. I grab his hand and pull it off of his own cock. I lean in further and suck on his right nipple. He is really enjoying it. I look down and his cock is still hard. I tell him that I have to take a leak and to NOT TOUCH HIS COCK. I want it soft this time.

I go try to take a leak and jump in the shower and cool off before going back in. I come back in and he is still hard. I tell him to go take a cold shower. He does. He comes back in and he is not so hard anymore. He stands in front of me, but I make him sit down next to me, on my right. I lean in a suck on his left nipple again, then his right. Then I scoot further from him just a bit and lean in and down to his cock. It is manscaped and looks good. Very short above his cock and no hair anywhere else.

I go down and lick his soft cock. He starts to grow. I lick all around his shaft and head. I love sucking on the head by itself. it is getting hard now and I suck his cock all the way in. I love feeling cocks grow in my mouth. And it is growing. I suck it all the way in. It is not big enough to get to my throat but I am enjoying it anyway.

I grab his cock and stroke it with my hand and mouth. He is close and he starts bucking and fucking my mouth. I suck it until he grabs it and pulls out and explodes on my face. I look up and suck it in again. I suck the last bit of juice out. He is in another world right now. I go grab a quick rinse off and return to the sauna. It is very hot in there.

Tom tells me "I have to get out of here, it is way too hot."

"OK," I said. "Go get under the cold water. I'm going to take a shower."

"No you are not," Tom said. "Jump in the cold shower then get in the dry sauna. I am sucking your cock."

We both shower, then head to the dry sauna. I lay down and wait for him. He comes in after a few minutes and sits down right below me, on the lower bench. He holds my hand and tells me how awesome that was. He strokes my body for a few minutes. This feels good and I relax. He starts lightly scratching my legs, then he starts rubbing my cock.

"Put it in your mouth and feel it get hard. It is awesome," I told him. He does this and it gets hard pretty quick. He sucks it in all the way. He again gags when it hits his throat. He pulls off and I sit up. I grab the back of his head and guide his mouth back down on my cock. He grabs my cock with his right hand and starts stroking.

I tell him I am about ready. He shakes his head and keeps on going. He keeps up that pace and I don't last long. I tell him "I am cumming" and explode in his mouth. He sucks it all in and cleans me up.