All Comments on 'Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lets get her big and pregnant!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Very naughty and defintely different. I like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Not much into the Mommy is a slut thing. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would that not make Henry a half-Incubus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see you've updated your stories and removed the underage participants from when they were on asstr.org....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, as in very, imaginative. High marks, too, for developing/conjuring her appearance not to mention performance! Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I remember this story, hope it gets a sequel one day

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

I'm sure you've heard of run-on sentences... it'll seriously throw off a story...

You're not guilty of that...

But you do tend to the other direction... a lot of short sentences... surprisingly, that also throws off the story...

Otherwise, enjoyed the story...

reader8363reader8363about 2 years ago

Holy fuck, I was just thinking that it would be a possession incest story, but the fact that it's his actual mother makes it much better

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Such a story...I love it!! Mommy is gonna drain him sssooo often...filling all her holes, and eventually putting a baby into her! So nasty...!!!

The title kinda gave it away...still, was a surprise how mom was just drawn back from her book club meeting like that!! The spell was really strong for that to happen!!

Five**5**Stars...and on to Chapter 2 now!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Yeah not bad, actually bloody good. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so erotic. I had to read it very very slow, because I wanted to experience the intense sexual bliss that this sexy succubus mommy and her lucky son were experiencing. Throughout the reading, I imagined my Mom as the black haired succubus beauty. I am hooked. 5 Stars.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Good start. Obviously knew who was coming and worked well. To my mind too much sex in this but perhaps that's the initial summoning and perhaps we'll get more filling out later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...